X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

"I'm Still Here"

Really, one of the finest pieces of comic acting you'll see. And in the slight non zero possibility that it isn't a deliberate piss take, it really is the most awesome human car crash ever put to film. Go see it.
    FWIW, this is a 100% confirmed deliberate. haven't seen it yet, but will watch it when i get a chance . before it was confirmed fake, it divided the critics as to whether it was real or not, and i suppose they're the only ones who got the genuine experience out of it, but i'm definitely still intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
      Crewe away to Macclesfield tomorrow night @ 3.0 is where I am investing my money
      Only 2 own goals in 30 minutes by the same defender to leave it at 2-2 HT!

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
        just moved into a gaff with a bloke and a girl.

dont know them but the girl seems sound enough.havn't met the bloke yet.

kinda sucks living with other people really and i haven't dont it in 10 years or so but shit is tight at the mo till i get a job.

im going to be relying on BBV a lot more me thinks to keep me company so keep it coming folks.
        You will just have to become a WW addict

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          FWIW, this is a 100% confirmed deliberate. haven't seen it yet, but will watch it when i get a chance . before it was confirmed fake, it divided the critics as to whether it was real or not, and i suppose they're the only ones who got the genuine experience out of it, but i'm definitely still intrigued.
          Sheesh I knew it was b.s as soon as I heard about it, and when I saw the interview on Letterman, hence I found the whole thing incredibly cringy. Haven't watched the movie, maybe it is more palatable.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            Ticket for Ryanair last night had Priority Q written on it, presumably by accident as definitely didn't pay for for that. So nice getting on the plane first without queuing, but obv wouldn't pay for it. I'm thinking you could easily photoshop 'Priority Q' and erase the 'Other Q' part from the ticket you print out. Because they are always in such a rush they wouldn't notice. Trying to work out if that's a bit too risky!
            One of my mates is a Man City season ticket holder so he's over to Manchester and back 19 times during the year. He sits near the top of the queue and hops on when they ask for a second queue to be formed. I thought it wouldn't work but we tried it twice and it worked once. One of the check-in girls copped what we were gonna do the first time. He says it works around 75% of the time.

I also find more people go to the front of the plane when boarding. There's usually free aisle seats down the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
              Sheesh I knew it was b.s as soon as I heard about it, and when I saw the interview on Letterman, hence I found the whole thing incredibly cringy. Haven't watched the movie, maybe it is more palatable.
              i agree to a certain extent. the point is this is hollywood, and anything goes. when i first heard about this film, i was dubious, when i read the interview with his wife, i thought no way in hell would she be reacting like that if it were true, she was just too calm and passive.
              but the fact is, the only people who could really experience this film are the critics who saw it well before everyone, and if they were divided to such an extent (litterally 50-50), that i think the film has to be called a success and is worth watching.
              Last edited by shrapnel; 05-10-10, 20:10.

Comment

Young wan on who wants to be a millionaire has used all her lifelines on the first two questions.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  So it's true? No action once you get married?
                  Sorry i couldnt answer back, but all that talk of ryanair made me attack the wife the min she came through the door (dont worry its not rape once your married) although there is alk of divorce as during said attack one party may have yell "O thats right Micheal charge me harder"

Comment

need help setting up my personal proxy as i can't access ipb from work. never done this beofre so bare with me.

i've set up my domain name with a free provider (with www.co.cc), i've organised free hosting with www.0000free.com, and now i'm trying to setup the wesite, but it's asking for stuff i don't understand.
                    option 1
                    name server
                    option 2
                    zone record
                    (with host, TTL, type and value???)
                    option 3
                    URL forwarding

anyone able to offer some assistance?

Comment

Right I'm off to work..one of the busiest nights of the year..students can go fuck themselves!!
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Please let it happen:

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                          need help setting up my personal proxy as i can't access ipb from work. never done this beofre so bare with me.

i've set up my domain name with a free provider (with www.co.cc), i've organised free hosting with www.0000free.com, and now i'm trying to setup the wesite, but it's asking for stuff i don't understand.
                          option 1
                          name server
                          option 2
                          zone record
                          (with host, TTL, type and value???)
                          option 3
                          URL forwarding

anyone able to offer some assistance?
                          jaysus ted that looks wicked complicated

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

Too predictable and too many false dawns to get excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                              jaysus ted that looks wicked complicated
                              tell me about it.

wombatman made it sound so simple and his works perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                Too predictable and too many false dawns to get excited.
                                Sky say both bids accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  The only thing I can think of is that you need new lenses to cover the num plate ones? Otherwise the sum total of the 3 bulbs should be about 5 euro

That seems a little cheap for 4 discs and sets of pads. Whats your car, are you sure it has disks on the back? Have you checked the hoses to see if they are really bad. They could have just been inventing stuff. Brakes are certainly do-able DIY, but you'll need stuff like g-clamps and other tools not everyone has lying around. Also, the first time you do it, it'll take you an age.
                                  Have you seen the headboard i built ? ? , its the wifes car, peugeot 206cc, dont most cars now have discs all around, unless its a cheapo model, didnt think anyone uses drums anymore ?

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                  About a euro each. Or if you are in Waterford I probably have some you can have for nothing.

Sounds pricey. Check www.powerbulbs.co.uk (or maybe it's .com). On a side note you should almost never use fog lamps so they should never need replacing. Oh and bulbs should be replaced in pairs generally. Often if one side goes the other side isn't far behind anyway.

Disks and pads are easy (though not the first time on your own if you aren't used to working on things like that. In particular expect the calliper bolts to be difficult to remove.). I would be less inclined to do the hoses by myself and am surprised they actually need changing. There will be a few gaskets that aren't immediately apparent and you will need to bleed the brake lines yourself afterwards.

If you buy original equipment yes. If you buy the EBC discs from camskill it's about £100 for a full car worth of discs (model dependent of course).
                                  Someone here is getting some prices for me, thanks for the links !

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                  Holy christ garge people still do this to people, there is no way i would ever go back to that place, 15 euro for a light blub lol, if you get all the parts just call around one of those mobile servicing mechanics, they will pull up to your house fix everything and charge you alot less due to not having to spend any money on spare parts!

i thanked this post with out seeing it because so many pusses, thanked it to show them the way
                                  Tbh it is a job i would enjoy doing, just too lazy all along, same as servicing my own car, done it once just to say i done it and after that just paid the garage. It should not be too difficult for me afterall, I have been in my current job as a maintance technician for the last 10 years so i would be considered mechanically able so to speak willing ? thats another question, but for €400, yes !
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Played my 1st online donkament in 6 months. AA beaten by K 10 all in preflop. AK beaten by K6 donk call. It wasn't for small chips and it was a 50 rebuy.

Serious value if you run average on ipoker. Some recession. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Have you seen the headboard i built ? ? , its the wifes car, peugeot 206cc, dont most cars now have discs all around, unless its a cheapo model, didnt think anyone uses drums anymore ?
                                      Drums are still standard on the rear for most cars afaik. Regular 206's would have them, but disks all around would be more common on higher spec cars. Not sure though, most of my work has been on 20 year old Toyotas.

Comment

60k hands of SSNL, move up to 500/1k where they respect your raises obv.

Comment

Playing PA now on FTP if anyones interested.

Comment

Playing PA now on FTP if anyones interested.
                                            whats the sn?

Comment

I fukin hate poker sometimes. Final table of a freeroll, 1 prize, a package to EMOP Malta. I've played very well to this point and never been behind when they've gone in. Then the following 2 hands in the space of 5 minutes and I'm gone!

Game # 1887117837 - Texas Hold'em No Limit 3,500/7,000 - Table "Tournament Table Iron Man EMOP Malta 2 8964595 11"

Players(max 9):
                                              liorjam99 (62,010.00 in seat 1)
                                              itzAtrap (123,400.00 in seat 2)
                                              dora33 (129,569.00 in seat 3)
                                              hero (257,187.00 in seat 4)
                                              SackTheKing (126,683.00 in seat 5)
                                              Lombardy4 (219,037.00 in seat 6)
                                              Alleksk (57,700.00 in seat 7)
                                              tiyhiyju (145,616.00 in seat 8)
                                              Dionysus (66,298.00 in seat 9)

Dealer: itzAtrap
                                              Small Blind: dora33 (3,500.00)
                                              Big Blind: hero (7,000.00)

hero was dealt: Qh - Qc

SackTheKing Fold
                                              Lombardy4 Fold
                                              Alleksk Fold
                                              tiyhiyju Fold
                                              Dionysus Fold
                                              liorjam99 Fold
                                              itzAtrap Raise (15,750.00)
                                              dora33 Fold
                                              hero Raise (38,500.00)
                                              itzAtrap All-In (107,650.00)
                                              hero Call (77,900.00)

Flop Ad - Kh - 4h
                                              Turn Ad - Kh - 4h - Jd
                                              River Ad - Kh - 4h - Jd - 4c

hero shows: Qh - Qc (two pairs, Queens and Fours)
                                              itzAtrap shows: Kc - Ah (two pairs, Aces and Kings)

itzAtrap wins: 250,300.00 (with two pairs, Aces and Kings)

Game ended 2010-11-05 21:05:55 GMT

Game # 1887117862 - Texas Hold'em No Limit 3,500/7,000 - Table "Tournament Table Iron Man EMOP Malta 2 8964595 11"

Players(max 9):
                                              liorjam99 (62,010.00 in seat 1)
                                              itzAtrap (250,300.00 in seat 2)
                                              dora33 (126,069.00 in seat 3)
                                              hero (130,287.00 in seat 4)
                                              SackTheKing (163,433.00 in seat 5)
                                              Lombardy4 (219,037.00 in seat 6)
                                              Alleksk (57,700.00 in seat 7)
                                              tiyhiyju (112,366.00 in seat 8)
                                              Dionysus (66,298.00 in seat 9)

Dealer: hero
                                              Small Blind: SackTheKing (3,500.00)
                                              Big Blind: Lombardy4 (7,000.00)

hero was dealt: As - Ad

Alleksk Fold
                                              tiyhiyju Fold
                                              Dionysus Fold
                                              liorjam99 Fold
                                              itzAtrap Fold
                                              dora33 All-In (126,069.00)
                                              hero All-In (130,287.00)
                                              SackTheKing Fold
                                              Lombardy4 Call (123,287.00)

Flop 5d - Qh - Ac
                                              Turn 5d - Qh - Ac - Js
                                              River 5d - Qh - Ac - Js - Th

Lombardy4 shows: Ah - Ks (a straight, Ace high)
                                              hero shows: As - Ad (three of a kind, Aces)

Lombardy4 wins: 8,436.00 side pot (with a straight, Ace high)

dora33 shows: 6d - 6s (a pair of Sixes)

Lombardy4 wins: 381,707.00 main pot (with a straight, Ace high)

Comment

WastedPotential sorry

Comment

Lol at observer chat.

TVT199 (Observer): muslims rule the world...dont like it then suck my di.ck
                                                  M3ddLeCHoE (Observer): muslims are basically christians idiot
                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Railbirds are really the dregs of society

Comment

60e IWF sat AK no good v cl AQ aipf after limper min raises to 240 i make a ridonkulous shove of 5k more, times down and calls. Bingo bango flop it.

Comment

C'mon William O'Connor in the Darts!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                          60e IWF sat AK no good v cl AQ aipf after limper min raises to 240 i make a ridonkulous shove of 5k more, times down and calls. Bingo bango flop it.
                                                          Happening to me all night. Thank god with not so much on the line.

Comment

Railbirds are really the dregs of society
                                                            Takes a railbird to spot a railbird though!

(unless you're WastedPotential, in which case, I'm sorry for your loss, and abuse the railbirds as much as you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                              Yeah i got out of dodge on Saturday morning was pretty wrecked so just wanted to get home and flake out on the couch.
                                                              I would liked to grab a pint with you, maybe the IPO.

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              I thought I was the only one, so many broken joypads!
                                                              No broken joypads for me but very close.

There is few people playing Fifa 11 online and I cant remember who they are, if you recognise the name could you say it its you, s4t man??? median 13???
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

All over the shop on his doubles.

You know him or something??
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Choke artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    All over the shop on his doubles.

You know him or something??
                                                                    Backed him in a treble, he is actually a handy player. That game was there for the taking.

Comment

I heard this was the new guy Gillette and Hicks wanted to bring in.

Comment

Mellor - Do you have anything by Luke Chueh? I absolutely love his stuff, must get around to buying a few pieces, been promising myself for years now!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO55BazkiZ4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

You Laugh You Lose is fast becoming the second-best thread ever on boards.

Comment

Which one is Lloyd ?
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Interesting goings on at LFC.

Statement on club website.

On Five Live at the moment.

Some terribly cringy and downright retarded statements in that mix.

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                Right I'm off to work..one of the busiest nights of the year..students can go fuck themselves!!
                                                                                ?
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                  Mellor - Do you have anything by Luke Chueh? I absolutely love his stuff, must get around to buying a few pieces, been promising myself for years now!
                                                                                  i actually only came accross him last week, was looking for a new avatar. But his stuff is very much the stuff I like. not sure what I'd call the genre, pop art style acrylic meets angry voilence, pasmav??

How much would you expect to pay for a piece? Investment maybe

Comment

WastedPotential sorry
                                                                                    Id love 2 know what's the story behind that?
                                                                                    Did he win a big tournament?
                                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      i actually only came accross him last week, was looking for a new avatar. But his stuff is very much the stuff I like. not sure what I'd call the genre, pop art style acrylic meets angry voilence, pasmav??

How much would you expect to pay for a piece? Investment maybe
                                                                                      Or a guy with a serious bear fetish ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New avatar perhaps !!

A steal @ $4200

Last edited by oleras; 05-10-10, 23:19.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                        Id love 2 know what's the story behind that?
                                                                                        Did he win a big tournament?
                                                                                        Big lotto win maybe?
                                                                                        Could be all of us Next week after winning the Euromillions!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                          Or a guy with a serious bear fetish ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New avatar perhaps !!

A steal @ $4200

http://cgi.ebay.com/Luke-Chueh-Origi...item255dccef0c
                                                                                          Yeah, a lot of his stuff is bears (my avatar), a lot of rabbits too, and he also did the Monkey King I posted the other day,that Dannydiamond now has his avatar.

sort of remins me of the bad taste bears that were about few years ago

I don't have $4,200 but i'm pretty good at painting, could prob recreate one
                                                                                          edit: when I say pretty good, i'm really mean pretty average tbh
                                                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 05-10-10, 23:36.

Comment

Art looks like easy money.

Comment

Art looks like easy money.
                                                                                              How many of those designer WW13 tshirts and mugs did we manage to shift in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                How many of those designer WW13 tshirts and mugs did we manage to shift in the end?
                                                                                                Icarus wanted 13 T-Shirts, thats about it

Comment

jesus Christ....
                                                                                                  What a world...

As ThinkProgress reported yesterday, last week South Fulton Fire Department firefighters from Obion, Tennessee, stood by and watched as the Cranick family’s home burned down — which also lead to the death of their three dogs and a cat — because their services were available by subscription only, and the family had not paid the $75 fee. Immediately, right-wing writers at the conservative movement’s bulkhead magazine, The National Review, defended the county and argued that firefighting should not be a public service available to all, regardless of ability to pay...
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    edit: when I say pretty good, i'm really mean pretty average tbh
                                                                                                    It's okay I would say if you swallowed a pack of poster paints and vomited them up onto a canvas you would create something more interesting, aesthetically pleasing, and artistic than the rubbish Chueh produces.

Comment

First bid of €3,400 secures
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

Not sure if this was posted already, some scumbag imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCaMw0rbSk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                          Not sure if this was posted already, some scumbag imo.
                                                                                                          I remember watching motd after he practically assaulted Joey Barton on several occasions and they were all laughing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                            I remember watching motd after he practically assaulted Joey Barton on several occasions and they were all laughing about it.
                                                                                                            TBF, laughing at Joey Barton being roughed up is acceptable.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLbzUNkBFM[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Fuck you taxi for not turning up and making me miss the bus back to Dublin. Next one isn't till 7.20. Cnuts

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                  PAD cash game this week.

Great starting lineup
                                                                                                                  Eli Elezra
                                                                                                                  Patrik Antonius
                                                                                                                  Alan Meltzer
                                                                                                                  Gabe Kaplan
                                                                                                                  David Peat
                                                                                                                  Tom Dwan

Opr
                                                                                                                  This is up on pokertube

Comment

EPT London stake

brilliant!

Comment

love the intros!

Comment

Liverpool have agreed a deal, few more hurdles and they are sold. Yanks out, replaced by Yanks

Will be good to see those two muppets gone from the PL though.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873PrTZkLsI[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X