This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Was just knocked out of a donkament on ipoker by silent reap, im sure he posts here, i shoved KQ over his open and he called with A9 and held.

So he decides to say thanks for the chips in the chat bar. Not cool.

I dont overly care really but i thought id just wish an unspeakable horor on him. DIAGF you jackass
    Just seen above and I'm very upset by the untruths being told about me above.

I would like HF to amend his post immediately or I'll be in touch with the mods

SPOILER
    It was A 9 soothed

You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Steve MacLaren can do German as well as Dutch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnBD-nWLEpc&[/ame]

Comment

Its not going well for me on the hate of Bad Lieutenant with Nick Cage.

just to put it out there i also hate Shaun of the Dead which everyone seems to love

Comment

Won a nice pot in a donkament, noticed I was in second. Checked the leader board - HTF did the CL get that many chips????

Attached Files
          Last edited by 40something; 25-09-10, 00:47.
          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Its not going well for me on the hate of Bad Lieutenant with Nick Cage.

just to put it out there i also hate Shaun of the Dead which everyone seems to love
            Haven't seen bad Lieutenant yet, Shaun of the Dead i agree is tripe.
            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by 30something View Post
              Won a nice pot in a donkament, noticed I was in second. Checked the leader board - HTF did the CL get that many chips????

He probably doubled up when on just over 60k. Amazing
              ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Seems pretty standard? If any of the top 4/5 double up off each other they get way over the 100k mark. Honestly don't see anything unusual

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                  ahhhhh. Cheers
                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Never got the SOTD hype, wildly mediocre movie, beating up Zombies with Queen playing is not the greatest comedy scene of all time, I think I just don't get it. Yet weirdly, I absolutely loved Hot Fuzz...
                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

i was going to say something like this
                      but thought every one would suggest calling me smart-ball

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ahhhhh. Cheers
                        you know.....you come on here looking for help and someone goes to all the trouble of trying to figure out what happened so that you don't.

and then this
                        this is the best answer you can give,
                        i don't know why people even bother to go out of their way

in other news the space bar is starting to act up on my laptop

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Think there was someone last year on the bbv who couldn't use his spacebar so everything.he.posted.was.typed.like.this.it.was.qu ite.annoying.but.we.got.through.it.in.the.end.
                            Lol. That's the first thing that came into my head when I read Angry's post.

T'was back in my lurking days. Think it was FeetMagic.

Comment

isnt.it.mad.the.way.u.read.it.real.slow.when.you.u se.full.stops.instead.of.the.spacebar.Or.is.itjust .me.?.why.did.i.put.a.captial.o.in.theyre.for.'or' .im.bored.

Comment

Took me 7 minutes to read that you bollocks

Comment

bollocks

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 100 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t21684)
                                  CO (t14918)
                                  Button (t42058)
                                  SB (t93936)
                                  BB (t32950)
                                  UTG (t51623)
                                  Hero (UTG+1) (t7664)
                                  MP1 (t1514)
                                  MP2 (t5885)

Hero's M: 3.65

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q, A
                                  1 fold, Hero bets t7564 (All-In), MP1 calls t1414 (All-In), 4 folds, SB calls t7164, BB calls t6764

Flop: (t25006) 2, K, 3 (4 players, 2 all-in)
                                  SB checks, BB bets t800, 1 fold

Turn: (t25006) 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t25006) 10 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t25006

Results:
                                  BB had A, 10 (two pair, tens and twos).
                                  Hero had Q, A (one pair, twos).
                                  MP1 had 10, A (two pair, tens and twos).
                                  Outcome: BB won t21728, MP1 won t3278

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                    Lol. That's the first thing that came into my head when I read Angry's post.

T'was back in my lurking days. Think it was FeetMagic.
                                    Is he still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                      Was just knocked out of a donkament on ipoker by silent reap, im sure he posts here, i shoved KQ over his open and he called with A9 and held.

So he decides to say thanks for the chips in the chat bar. Not cool.

I dont overly care really but i thought id just wish an unspeakable horor on him. DIAGF you jackass
                                      Cant belive you took that, are you a pussy or what??

SOTD is class, you obv didnt understand it......
                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                        Think it was FeetMagic.
                                        Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        Is he still around?
                                        He's a player in the most recent Werewolf editions.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

SOTD is class, you obv didnt understand it......
                                          Rubber stamp confirmation that Shaun of the Dead is bad if ever it was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            white tie should not be sniffed at

doke probably owns one
                                            Hey, in my defence, Miami Vice made those things cool for a few months back in the mid 80s.
                                            My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

lol, mid 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Steve MacLaren can do German as well as Dutch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnBD-nWLEpc&
                                                6 mins+ waiting for the funny. Redeem yourself sir!
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

well look i'amup anyhow

Comment

ssoooooo...............................anyone else up then?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                      ssoooooo...............................anyone else up then?
                                                      You are not alone my friend...although technically i am not up as i aint been to bed yet, soon though !!
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZldHDOCNgo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          Weren't they on the English Leaving Cert exam? Fairly certain they were, as would have been highly unlikely to come across them otherwise
                                                          20 years ago dude, i would find it hard to tell you the name of the school i went to let alone the english curriculum !

Still none the wiser, but you know what, i dont think i am missing out on anything so carry on with the winter fridges.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Go back to bed AB and beg the missus for a BJ. You'd be surprised how effective it is
                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

SPOILER
                                                              now to go back through this heap of shite and see how many people i have pissed off

edit
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              it was a bit of a dissapointment really
                                                              Last edited by Angry-Ball; 25-09-10, 08:30.

Comment

Eight-Ball, take the meds, have a coffee and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                  Go back to bed AB and beg the missus for a BJ. You'd be surprised how effective it is
                                                                  can't imagine it would be..................the wife is gone to work

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                    Eight-Ball, take the meds, have a coffee and relax.
                                                                    ohhh this is coming from "mr i have nearly 3200 posts"

Comment

can't imagine it would be..................the wife is gone to work
                                                                      Get your hoover and leave the PC for a while

Comment

Still can't get my head around this Zimbabwe inflation stuff.

Pictured: 100 Billion Zimbabwe dollars and what you were able to buy with it...

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                          isnt.it.mad.the.way.u.read.it.real.slow.when.you.u se.full.stops.instead.of.the.spacebar.Or.is.itjust .me.?.why.did.i.put.a.captial.o.in.theyre.for.'or' .im.bored.
                                                                          It's just you

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          He's a player in the most recent Werewolf editions.
                                                                          Was...

Comment

River club is a nice wee place. 3rd for monkey in their EOM, from FT it was pushfest

just saw the WW thread, LMAO. Village Aunty went postal. .

made the worlds biggest fry up this morning, foul and swine were frying.

footie time. (burp)

Comment

Might switch all my cash to 100 Billion Z$ notes, ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                you need to wheel 100 wheelbarrows of cash into the store to pay for another wheelbarrow. Happened during WW11

Comment

$6.99 shipping. Must be heavy...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                    Happened during WW11
                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Still can't get my head around this Zimbabwe inflation stuff.

Pictured: 100 Billion Zimbabwe dollars and what you were able to buy with it...
                                                                                      During the time of the hyper inflation I was writing software for banking systems in use there and I had to deal with a number of bugs caused by it for instance no ATM was ever designed to dispense 10^16 of anything. One of them was listed as 'they have run out of zeros in Zim, again'.

I had a 10 Million note that could be used to buy a cup of coffee in a hotel but would have cost $400 if you charged it in foreign currency a Month later I had a 50 Billion note could not buy the same cup of coffee but would have cost more $ over the counter in the bank.
                                                                                      I was shown this cheque which was going through the system one day, it was actually supposed to be worth a lot of money on the day it was written, something around €500K, at that stage they were losing zeros so fast that the value was down to less than €5k within a month

This is where we are heading if we are not careful.

The BBC and British Museum's superb series a history of the word in 100 objects had an excellent episode yesterday about a Spanish 'piece of eight ' coin that is well worth a listen in the context of the mess we are in.
                                                                                      Attached Files
                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 25-09-10, 10:24.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                        River club is a nice wee place. 3rd for monkey in their EOM, from FT it was pushfest

just saw the WW thread, LMAO. Village Aunty went postal. .

made the worlds biggest fry up this morning, foul and swine were frying.

footie time. (burp)
                                                                                        Who was left Willie?

Comment

Strange stuff. Why would we get hyper inflation?

Comment

Strange stuff. Why would we get hyper inflation?
                                                                                            Because thats what usually happens when people print shitoads of money?
                                                                                            I dunno, the experts are saying its not a big risk so that makes it seem quite likely to me.
                                                                                            Maybe its different this time
                                                                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 25-09-10, 10:14.

Comment

^^

We don't have control over our Monetary Policy, that's the ECB's toy to play with. If we retract from the euro and print a shitload of money to pay our debts off, then that's hyper inflation time.

Nobody really knows what we're supposed to do to get out of this pit.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                ^^

We don't have control over our Monetary Policy, that's the ECB's toy to play with. If we retract from the euro and print a shitload of money to pay our debts off, then that's hyper inflation time.

Nobody really knows what we're supposed to do to get out of this pit.
                                                                                                Willie O' Fucking Dea certainly doesn't, He's on the radio atm giving a solid defence of FF's ten year record of managing the economy Oh and how he was shafted by the Shinners and the Greens.
                                                                                                Fucking imbicele is putting me off my breakfast.

Comment

6 mins+ waiting for the funny. Redeem yourself sir!
                                                                                                  This.
                                                                                                  I was kinda expecting 'Ze players have zer orders, und vee vill triumph' with a fist thumped on desk.
                                                                                                  Very disappointing from McClaren.

Comment

Yahoo mail hasn't worked in a couple of days because of maintenance.
                                                                                                    Useless cunts.

Comment

link for sky sports news, soccer saturday, http://www.justin.tv/road_wars#/w/416102816

Comment

any one have any links for the Chelsea v City game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                          any one have any links for the Chelsea v City game ?
                                                                                                          http://www.firstrow.net/watch/29016/...s-chelsea.html

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                            now to go back through this heap of shite and see how many people i have pissed off

edit
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            it was a bit of a dissapointment really
                                                                                                            Well, you pissed me off and are now banned for 24 hours. So, it seems you were more succsssful than you hoped you'd be.
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Well, you pissed me off and are now banned for 24 hours. So, it seems you were more succsssful than you hoped you'd be.

Comment

This is a general discussion / low content thread baby. Not a no content thread.
                                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Movie on Film 4 tonight at 23:10: Isolation

(2005, Horror) An Irish cattle farmer facing financial problems agrees to let a scientist carry out DNA experiments on one of his cows in exchange for money, but the sinister procedure takes a disastrous turn, putting many lives in danger. Horror, starring Essie Davis, John Lynch, Sean Harris and Marcel Iures.

Comment

This is a general discussion / low content thread baby. Not a no content thread.

Comment

Fecking Heck Lloyd! we aint in that other place anymore

I don't post anything of any great content either, I should get perma banned

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Fecking Heck Lloyd! we aint in that other place anymore

I don't post anything of any great content either, I should get perma banned
                                                                                                                        +1

Comment

Yeah I get ya Lloyd but a stern warning would be grand surely, this isn't boards.

Anyway your site your call.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X