This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
    Can't make it unfortunatly Ciaran, have other things to attend to.

Poking myself in the eye with a sharp stick
    Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Baaaaa - Marthas day, pub poker gonna be fun 2nite
    I'll celebrate to martians on Saturday before and after i scoop

Comment

NSFW

German ad for Sprite that didn't make all channels, I wonder why?

Stay up to date on the top U.S. news and election stories with the #1 American cable news service. Download the app today and start watching!

Comment

title says it all

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bhlePTZ-M[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
          NSFW

http://foxnews.gr/wp-content/plugins...adv_fox365.flv
          WTF lol

Comment

The new Gervais/Merchant/Pilkington series 'An Idiot Abroad' stars tonight on Sky1 at 9.

Gervais may be a total tard in real life, but in fairness to him most of his TV stuff has been top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Anyone that has an unlocked smartphone, some advice for you. If you are on vodafone, you can use your data as part of your plan when roaming. If not on vodafone (including me) you can get a vodafone PAYG sim, get some credit, and get 50mb of data for 99c a day using the vodafone live apn. This worked for me recently in Spain. I bought a sim for a tenner, got another tenner worth of credit, and was able to use roaming data for 4 days and still have credit left over. Useful if you want to use google maps or general browsing assuming you don't go over your 50mb per day. Considering I use around 600mb per month in normal usage, unless you are connected to GPS for too long, 50mb in a day is plenty. Not sure if it works in all countries, I suspect not, but the worst that can happen if you have a PAYG sim is that you use your credit up, no huge bill.

It should also work to use the phone as a hotspot for a laptop in the same way in a 3g area.
              http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts/pr...ng/data/addon/ says it costs 12 E? although its not clear if thats per day or per month
              Where is the "vodafone line apn" thing you mean?

Comment

Played a hyper turbo HU SNG on full tilt there, the guy who I sat in with wasn't there so I timed down on every hand to give him a chance to make it. Not really sure what the etiquitte is here. I did let myself win all the pots but took the max time to raise. Anyway he comes back after a few mins and insta shove, I don't have time to type in about shipping him his money back and I call with A7, vs his A6 and he takes the chiplead and finish my sentence about shipping him the money. He says hes the chiplead and doesn't want it, fair enough I guess. I won in the end anyway but..

Does anyone do anything different here?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                  Played a hyper turbo HU SNG on full tilt there, the guy who I sat in with wasn't there so I timed down on every hand to give him a chance to make it. Not really sure what the etiquitte is here. I did let myself win all the pots but took the max time to raise. Anyway he comes back after a few mins and insta shove, I don't have time to type in about shipping him his money back and I call with A7, vs his A6 and he takes the chiplead and finish my sentence about shipping him the money. He says hes the chiplead and doesn't want it, fair enough I guess. I won in the end anyway but..

fuck yeah once he times out you try aand get as much of his blinds as you can by hyper turbo pressing the raise bttn as fast as you can

how much was it for so we can have a right lols at you??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                    fuck yeah once he times out you try aand get as much of his blinds as you can by hyper turbo pressing the raise bttn as fast as you can

how much was it for so we can have a right lols at you??
                    $100

Comment

well if that dosn't take the biscuit

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds, 8 Players
                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: 5,715
                      BB: 11,735
                      UTG: 5,060
                      UTG+1: 5,505
                      MP1: 6,300
                      MP2: 6,460
                      Hero (CO): 4,200
                      BTN: 2,225

Pre-Flop: (90) 7 7 dealt to Hero (CO)
                      UTG folds, UTG+1 calls 60, MP1 calls 60, MP2 folds, Hero calls 60, BTN calls 60, SB calls 30, BB checks

Flop: (360) 7 3 7 (6 Players)
                      SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets 180, 5 folds

Results: 360 Pot
                      Hero showed 7 7 and WON 360 (+300 NET)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

$100
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          The new Gervais/Merchant/Pilkington series 'An Idiot Abroad' stars tonight on Sky1 at 9.

Gervais may be a total tard in real life, but in fairness to him most of his TV stuff has been top notch.
                          Yeah really looking forward to this tonight. Why do you think Ricky Gervais is total tard in real life? I mean every interview i've watched and also that series called 'Ricky Gervais Meets' were he meets Larry David, Gary Shandling etc. Ive always thought he has come across quite well and is general pretty funny and intelligent.

Comment

well if that dosn't take the biscuit

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds, 8 Players
                            LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: 5,715
                            BB: 11,735
                            UTG: 5,060
                            UTG+1: 5,505
                            MP1: 6,300
                            MP2: 6,460
                            Hero (CO): 4,200
                            BTN: 2,225

Pre-Flop: (90) 7 7 dealt to Hero (CO)
                            UTG folds, UTG+1 calls 60, MP1 calls 60, MP2 folds, Hero calls 60, BTN calls 60, SB calls 30, BB checks

Flop: (360) 7 3 7 (6 Players)
                            SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets 180, 5 folds

Results: 360 Pot
                            Hero showed 7 7 and WON 360 (+300 NET)
                            check the flop

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                              NSFW

http://foxnews.gr/wp-content/plugins...adv_fox365.flv
                              In fairness Dave you're a dirty old fkukker

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                check the flop
                                would normally but with 6 people in the pot thought i might get someone to come along

Comment

would normally but with 6 people in the pot thought i might get someone to come along
                                  meh very hard for someone to have anything there unless they are coming along with a ghey pair. if you check and any card from A-T falls you'll prob get 2 streets of value

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                    Why do you think Ricky Gervais is total tard in real life?
                                    I don't really think this myself, just an idea I get from other people who refuse to watch something as brilliantly funny as Extras because they don't like Gervais in real life.

Having said that he seems to be himself in this program as it seems to be a real documentary, so anyone who doesn't like him will probably hate it.

Comment

It's a dog eat dog world. I just raise every hand and try to get it over. If he's a reg i might think about doing something different, but if he's an inknown, just raise every hand and feel good about it.

Comment

my opinion is that you raise like a motherfucker, for all the times someone is disconnected you could be,

so to protect yourself against someone not delaying/waiting on you,

you have to raise every hand
                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                          That's terrible!!
                                          Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          - The Voodoo failed to provide an adequate explanation/apology so they were banned (I think, they may be just choosing not to post)
                                          Not that I care anymore, but they were never banned.
                                          Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                          Yeah really looking forward to this tonight. Why do you think Ricky Gervais is total tard in real life? I mean every interview i've watched and also that series called 'Ricky Gervais Meets' were he meets Larry David, Gary Shandling etc. Ive always thought he has come across quite well and is general pretty funny and intelligent.
                                          My problem with this show, is I fucking hate all that stupid Karl Pilkington shite!! I watched a couple of his "The Ricky Gervais Show" and IMO it was complete horse shit. basically just regurgitating his old Podcasts as far as I could see.

I love Ricky Gervais, I went to see him Live in the O2 this year (he was woeful!!!!) I loved all his stand-up stuff, obv. The Office, Extras, etc. but IMO he has just gone completely downhill lately. To me it seems he just couldn't be bothered putting the required work into anything he does lately, I can't stress how completely crap his Live show was earlier this year!!

Comment

Also, yeay!! New Brandon Flowers album to listen to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Put yourself in the hotseat Lloyd. If you have a fully fit squad to choose from, who's your first 11 and what tactical approach to you take? Would you play the same team/style home to Arsenal as away to Blackburn? If you could bring 3/4 realistic targets into the club what positions need to be improved? Why can't you ever seen Hodgson take your approach? Interested to see how far off ideal you think Liverpool really are.
                                              Well, Hodgson has been in the job for ~3 months at this stage and managed most of the Transfer window, so it breaks down into two parts:

What I would have done differently

- Stand pat on the left back situation if the alternative was spending £5m on Paul Konchesky plus two talented youngsters from the academy. Is Konchesky a better footballer at this point in time than Insua? Probably. But he's 30 and Insua is 22, and Insua would be considerably cheaper in terms of wages for their next contracts at least. This is easily the most fucking chain of transfers for one position that I can remember over the past decade. What is even more bemusing is the fact that the media seems to have completely ignored the terms of the deal and the astonishingly bad value they represented;

- Beg, borrow or steal another center forward. LOAN SOMEONE FFS!! In the last week of the transfer window there were a number of strikers in play around Europe with a similiar or better level of ability to N'Gog or Jovanovic. N'Gog has done fine for a player of his age, he's rough and ready in terms of his overall game, but improving and with a surprisingly decent goals per game ratio. But we needed another body for that position, anyone really. Talk of not having the 'right player for the right price' doesn't cut it when it was such a pressing matter and other teams around Europe have been demonstrating time and time again that you can loan players;

- Keep Aqualani. This one really has pissed me off to be perfectly honest. Dude looked good towards the end of last season, but again, we are not overladen with attacking options and the deal we cut with Juventus was shocking from our perspective. We're still paying 40% of his wages FFS!!;

What I would do differently

- Not start Carragher ahead of Agger or Soto;
                                              - Not play Gerrard as a deep lying or box to box midfielder;
                                              - Demand that our foremost four players actively pressure and press the opposition, and get angry when our midfield four or five sit as deep as they have been doing;
                                              - Insist that our center backs up the percentage with which they pass the ball to a teammate within a 30 yard radius;

Carragher is still useful to have around, but he is clearly not a better player at this point in his career than Agger (who isn't as good as he is made out to be) or Soto (who does some things brilliantly and a few things horrendously). Gerrard provides no rythm from the center of the park. His game is not suited to dictating play from that position. He is a gambly player - the man to try the ambitious slapped pass or pick the direct option in and around the box. But that CANNOT work in the modern game as a central midfielder. You spend too much time without the ball.

And when we're giving the ball away as much as we are at present, to be sitting so deep all the time is basically suicidal. The pattern of our games so far this year has been to concede position easily, then allow our opponents the first two or three passes in their half for free. You'd want to be damn good at center half and defensive midfielder for that to work as a strategy - and we just aren't anymore.

My first 11 is (assuming full fitness):

----------------------------------------Reina---------------------------------------------

Johnson---------------------Skrtel--------------Agger-------------------------Aurelio

------------------------------Poulsen-------------Meireles-------------------------------

Kuyt------------------------------------Gerrard----------------------------------Cole

-----------------------------------Torres------------------------------------------------

We are missing Kuyt massively the last couple of weeks. His energy and hustle makes things happen when the chips are down, and he crucially protects Johnson and allows the England dud to concentrate on what he does best (maraude down the touchline) a bit better.

Most importantly though, I'd start setting a winning tone. Time to man up, forget about pleasing the fucking media and being the manager opposition fans like to respect. Roy:

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING HAPPY WITH A POINT AT BIRMINGHAM.
                                              YOU WILL NOT LET FERGUSON CRITICISE YOUR PLAYERS UNCHALLENGED

This is Liverpool. Our goals are higher. Whether we are immediately capable of reaching them is not the point. When there is a distinct air that you don't believe, how can you possibly expect your players to when they walk out on to the pitch?

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                              And the same line up could play the cobblers tonight and win by 5
                                              Means nothing!
                                              I'm sorry but these defeats do mean something. I am aware of the presence of variance in sports - believe me. But last night's defeat is one more step in a worrying pattern of form. We've had our worst start to a league campaign in 18 years. As such, last night's defeat worries me because it fits into where we are the past six weeks as a football team. If it was a result out of nowhere, I'd find it easier to write off as the fluke 10% of the time everything goes wrong and you lose to vastly inferior opponents. I mean, fuck it - if we had been fully in control of the game for any great length last night I could believe the result to be less significant.

Not being smart but you can only watch games in detail in the stadium, the detail is what happens off the ball not on the screen
                                              Fine. But I'm talking in relative terms, and I saw the vast majority of last season from the same perspective. From that perspective, it's worse. If I had gone to all the games last year, and watched them all on television this year (or had a large disparity in either direction) you would be making a valid point.

Was going to break this up but...
                                              The centre two are missing the shield infront of them, the 3/4 of them knew each other, takes time to replace, build a working relationship

Carra's legs are gone, No combination of Skrtal, Carra or Agger have ever looked like a pair to me ever though all 3 have their good points
                                              The only new player to all of this since the start of the seaon is Poulsen. Meireles has only been on stream a couple of weeks. We had a bunch of poor performances before he stepped onto the pitch for the last 20 minutes against Birmingham. It is Hodgson's decision to persist with Carragher, much as it is his decision to complicate and disrupt matters by transitioning Gerrard to a deeper role. The lack of cohesion is staggering. How much more time on the training ground should we allow for professional players of their calibre to do better than this? If it is going to take six months, then surely you have to question the wisdom of spending £8m to change to Hodgson, no?

"Out of his depth" (against a league 2 side), out of his depth, you don't know, you cant know (neither do I)
                                              Out of his depth is the cheapshot of the angle shooter at a man only in the job a few months
                                              ?
                                              Have you looked at his managerial record? Seriously, it will only take you a couple of minutes to get a sense of it with a quick google search. His only comparable role was Inter in the mid nineties. The rest of his roles were very different in terms of context and expectations - and the one theme in his record is the fact that he doesn't hang around for very long. In and out in a couple of years.

The wisdom of appointing him on the basis of his record has to be the idea that he is adept at parachuting in somewhere and steadying the ship for a couple of years before shipping on / stepping aside. As such, when things are off to such a bad start you have to wonder - because there is nothing in his record to suggest that he is a slow starter with a track record of turning things around in a big way over a 3 year+ period.

as for playing worse
                                              Missing Torres
                                              New players to be bedded in, Wenger gives players over a year to settle
                                              Liverpool fans seem to give players 6 weeks (the worst of them so far signed by Rafa)
                                              Squad he took over has no shape to it imo (and the opnion of a lot of people around the game in Engerland)
                                              When Liverpool played well in the old system so many times the goals were bits of magic from Gerrard/Torres it is a joke
                                              We missed Torres for long swathes of last year. We didn't have a consecutive run of performances this bad over such a length of games.

Two of our new players are past the 30 mark. This isn't an Arsenal situation of being patient with players in their late teens / early twenties. Konchesky and Poulsen are all that they're going to be by this stage in their careers. I'd have no problem suffering Insua playing like Konchesky did last Sunday because he has years ahead of him to develop. These lads don't - I demand better than this level of performance from the get go, sorry.

Yes, the squad lacks dynamic wide players. It lacked those same players in 2008 / 09, and we got our record points total in the Premiership. We lacked them last year, and we were looking more competetive in games.

Go back and dig the tapes out sir - try Juventus, Real and Inter at home. Chelsea and Utd away, etc, etc. It wasn't all down to Torres and Gerrard. So much of our success was based on the ferocity with which we got in the opposition's fucking face, the tempo and toughness.

I was saying that under the last fella; you seemed to think otherwise
                                              We were labelled as many things under Benitez, but no - one ever said we were soft or easy to play against. We have been playing soft football so far this season. That in itself is unforgiveable.
                                              Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 23-09-10, 19:51.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I didnt read the above post but im thanking it for effort

lol soccerball

Comment

life is just too short!

think i might cut the plug off the computer

SPOILER
                                                  & i doubt im the only one who spots how you pick and choose your "faccts" to suit whatever angle you're after, much like your hero
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 23-09-10, 20:04.

Comment

life is just too short!
                                                    Compared to what? stupid saying

what can you do thats longer

Comment

1 post away from 2k Finkster. Make it a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post

My problem with this show, is I fucking hate all that stupid Karl Pilkington shite!!
                                                        Have to disagree. I think he's comedy gold, on sky 1 now and absolutely hilarious
                                                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

My mates just given me the entire first season of an aussie "the soprano's" style series called underbelly?
                                                          Anyone seen it? One to watch/avoid?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                                              Have to disagree. I think he's comedy gold, on sky 1 now and absolutely hilarious
                                                              Compared to any of his earlier work though??

Karl Pilkington used to just be a tiny joke in his Live show (Animals IIRC), now it's all he bothers with. Laughing at some lad saying stupid/ignorant/misinformed things just doesn't do it for me. Ricky's laugh in it also tilts the fuck out of me!

Prob just different strokes and all that, not my cup of tea really.

Comment

Comment

I feel dirty but great...Playing the €180 IWF sat and after i raised the turn, i typed in "Easy Game"...

***** Hand History for Game 3219131966 ***** (IPoker)
                                                                  Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, September 23, 09:12:05 ET 2010
                                                                  Table IWF Ticket Only 2010 498911911 (Real Money)
                                                                  Seat 1 is the button
                                                                  Seat 1: QuagmireGiggidy ( $7360.00 USD )
                                                                  Seat 2: paulbucksy999 ( $3257.50 USD )
                                                                  Seat 3: Shots_cott23 ( $4580.00 USD )
                                                                  Seat 4: flipflop69 ( $3865.00 USD )
                                                                  Seat 5: Yagami7Light ( $3795.00 USD )
                                                                  Seat 6: bbhine ( $4733.75 USD )
                                                                  Seat 7: toffeenosed ( $2280.00 USD )
                                                                  Seat 8: ZZ1000 ( $2128.75 USD )
                                                                  paulbucksy999 posts small blind [$15.00 USD].
                                                                  Shots_cott23 posts big blind [$30.00 USD].
                                                                  ** Dealing down cards **
                                                                  Dealt to QuagmireGiggidy [ 3s 4s ]
                                                                  flipflop69 folds
                                                                  Yagami7Light folds
                                                                  bbhine folds
                                                                  toffeenosed folds
                                                                  ZZ1000 folds
                                                                  QuagmireGiggidy raises [$90.00 USD]
                                                                  paulbucksy999 folds
                                                                  Shots_cott23 raises [$255.00 USD]
                                                                  QuagmireGiggidy raises [$570.00 USD]
                                                                  Shots_cott23 calls [$375.00 USD]
                                                                  ** Dealing Flop ** [ Ah, Ks, 2d ]
                                                                  Shots_cott23 checks
                                                                  QuagmireGiggidy checks
                                                                  ** Dealing Turn ** [ 5s ]
                                                                  Shots_cott23 bets [$630.00 USD]
                                                                  QuagmireGiggidy raises [$1680.00 USD]
                                                                  Shots_cott23 raises [$3290.00 USD]
                                                                  QuagmireGiggidy calls [$2240.00 USD]
                                                                  ** Dealing River ** [ 7h ]
                                                                  QuagmireGiggidy wins $9175.00 USD from main pot
                                                                  Shots_cott23 shows [Kc, Kh ]

Comment

Ughhhh

There is no doubt that there is some really special players on ipoker .
                                                                    Blinds 30/60 ,Stacks are Hero 2400 villain 3500 ,I raise to 240 from mp3 with AQ and get a call from the SB , flop is AT8 , Sb bets 300 and i ship for 2160 and get snapped with 97off and not only does the 6 hit the turn but the J also hit 5th street just for good measure .

Can we start a collection to give to CHD to asassinate ipoker please

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                      btw who do I pm in Paddy Power to ask if they'll set up a league style thing for the financial trading competition? Would it be ionapaul maybe?
                                                                      PM this guy http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/member.php?u=136

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                          There is no doubt that there is some really special players on ipoker .
                                                                          Blinds 30/60 ,Stacks are Hero 2400 villain 3500 ,I raise to 240 from mp3 with AQ and get a call from the SB , flop is AT8 , Sb bets 300 and i ship for 2160 and get snapped with 97off and not only does the 6 hit the turn but the J also hit 5th street just for good measure .

Can we start a collection to give to CHD to asassinate ipoker please

Comment

Comment

I hope to God the Smurph on here is not Smurftrader on Boyles

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                No Smurph's name is Comogie i think

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                  Compared to any of his earlier work though??

Karl Pilkington used to just be a tiny joke in his Live show (Animals IIRC), now it's all he bothers with. Laughing at some lad saying stupid/ignorant/misinformed things just doesn't do it for me. Ricky's laugh in it also tilts the fuck out of me!

Prob just different strokes and all that, not my cup of tea really.
                                                                                  Like you say different strokes i suppose. Just think the way karl delivers every sentence is lol.
                                                                                  I wonder if Gervais will ever do a TV show again, now that he's into films and directing and all that. I really hope so as comedies like The Office and Extras don't come along too often
                                                                                  ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                    http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts/pr...ng/data/addon/ says it costs 12 E? although its not clear if thats per day or per month
                                                                                    Where is the "vodafone line apn" thing you mean?
                                                                                    I found a different link on the vodafone website last week, but can't find it now to support the 99c per day thing. I went into a vodafone shop and they knew nothing about the cheap roaming in there. I found out about this on the android forum on boards, so bought a tenner credit before I went to Spain, and got .50 credit with the sim anyways, so had 10.50 credit going. I used the internet on it every day over there (Friday night although it may have been saturday technically until Monday) and not just for a few minutes either, as well as a few texts, and just checked my balance now on that sim, and it is €5.15, so it does work.

For where to check the vodafone live apn, see my earlier post.

Here is one of the boards threads where I saw it mentioned.

Hi All Heading to NYC in the next few weeks and just checking if anyone data-roamed there recently with vodafone.
                                                                                    Last edited by 6starpool; 23-09-10, 21:02.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                                                                      Like you say different strokes i suppose. Just think the way karl delivers every sentence is lol.
                                                                                      I wonder if Gervais will ever do a TV show again, now that he's into films and directing and all that. I really hope so as comedies like The Office and Extras don't come along too often
                                                                                      I thought Cemetary Junction was very good and also really liked Ghost Town. Hope he gets back to tv tho at some stage. HBO it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                        No Smurph's name is Comogie i think
                                                                                        Its ok, was a different IPBer!!

Comment

Fuck, the Guinness evacuation plan has already started!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                            nop not me

I played like too much off a donkey in the IPO freebee to announce my name...sigh
                                                                                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              I don't really think this myself, just an idea I get from other people who refuse to watch something as brilliantly funny as Extras because they don't like Gervais in real life.

Having said that he seems to be himself in this program as it seems to be a real documentary, so anyone who doesn't like him will probably hate it.
                                                                                              Not too keen on him personally, but I have to say,this really made me laugh.

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                              Compared to what? stupid saying

what can you do thats longer
                                                                                              Build a "Pillars of the Earth" style cathedral?
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                I found a different link on the vodafone website last week, but can't find it now to support the 99c per day thing. I went into a vodafone shop and they knew nothing about the cheap roaming in there. I found out about this on the android forum on boards, so bought a tenner credit before I went to Spain, and got .50 credit with the sim anyways, so had 10.50 credit going. I used the internet on it every day over there (Friday night although it may have been saturday technically until Monday) and not just for a few minutes either, as well as a few texts, and just checked my balance now on that sim, and it is €5.15, so it does work.

For where to check the vodafone live apn, see my earlier post.

Here is one of the boards threads where I saw it mentioned.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...hlight=roaming
                                                                                                OK, found it on the vodafone website. It is seperate to actual data roaming.

All our changes to our service contracts we will be posted here with at least one month's notice. You can read about all modifications here.

If you're a pay as you go customer

You pay daily as you use the service, and you only pay for the days you use. Our standard rate is 99c for a 50MB daily usage allowance, and €1 per MB thereafter (0.1c per KB).
                                                                                                It works, but as I said you have to use the vodafone live apn, which you can find in settings>wireless and networks>mobile networks>Access Point Names

and in there you should be able to select the vodafone live one. Here is another boards thread about the difference between the 2 types of roaming data.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                  My mates just given me the entire first season of an aussie "the soprano's" style series called underbelly?
                                                                                                  It is entertaining enough, all factually based, its no Sopranos though !

On the Rickie Gervais thing, i seem to remember he started with a chat show type programe, but it kinda spent the first half showing the pre production, finding guests, setting questions etc, then the last half doing the interviews, did this happen or am i going mad ?
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                    Ya its definately worth watching. No Sopranos but its gripping enough and a pretty good insight into organised crime and the mindset of the people involved.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      On the Rickie Gervais thing, i seem to remember he started with a chat show type programe, but it kinda spent the first half showing the pre production, finding guests, setting questions etc, then the last half doing the interviews, did this happen or am i going mad ?
                                                                                                      I remember this, it was called 'Meet Ricky Gervais'. It was a chatshow spoof (sort of in the style of Knowing Me Knowing You, but without the humour).

Comment

Nearly cut my finger off earlier preparing sirloin steak,

it hasn't stopped bleeding still,

i'll never butcher my steak again making it into enchilada's
                                                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

...

Comment

Speaking of comedy, I was going back through some of my old bookmarks and found this gem.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj2PKzSmeiI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

btw would it be normal for a girl of 21 to be oversexed? i.e. constantly talking about wanting to be fucked every twenty minutes in text messages.
                                                                                                              If ya were any good she wouldnt have the energy for texting.

Comment

btw would it be normal for a girl of 21 to be oversexed? i.e. constantly talking about wanting to be fucked every twenty minutes in text messages.
                                                                                                                No 21 year old can be oversexed. She just doesn't have a guy doing her enough. Hop on that mofo dude FFS
                                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

What'd be abnormal would be ignoring said texts
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I've watched a lot of snooker over the years, but the game between Edbon and Liu on at the moment is the worst match i've ever seen, and it's not even close.

2-2 and 50-50 in the 5th means i have to keep watching to see who wins. FML

Comment

...

Comment

A picture of my pretty new addition to the family.
                                                                                                                        SPOILER

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD_s1uPheEY[/ame]

Christy has really let himself go since he left Aslan
                                                                                                                          Last edited by IPB Champ; 23-09-10, 22:34.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X