50 billionth hand will be dealt on Stars in the next 10 minutes
    Over 50k and a wcoop me ticket on the micro tables

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
      $56k for the guy with the QQ
      Rest of the table gets $3

The QQ guy also gets an entry into the $5200 WCOOP main event. Sick

I was stting at a few 5c/10c tables and had a good feeling!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^
        all in with a shout till river bar one aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          id still spew chips to one of the dead stacks and then berrate them relentlessly

Ciaran you that has an idea which day has the worst players reg'd so far?
          Personally I would play on the Saturday.

Its the day that will 100% sell out and most of the Uk players (Channing etc ) are coming over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^
            all in with a shout till river bar one aswell!
            two of them. The A4 and 26 were drawing dead at that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I was at a wedding in Spain at the weekend. The ceremony took place in a small convent church, and there was an archway high behind the altar. You could see through the arch, but there were solid walls either side and a much higher floor level than the church. A couple of times, the photographer crept into the archway to take photographers and it reminded me striaght away of pedobear. Obviously I should have kept that to myself, but I did say it to a couple of people I thought might get it, but all I got was weird looks. Protestations of "it's funnier than it sounds" didn't help my case much.
              I've been trying to explain to people why this litter bin outside a primary school in Kildare is funny and disturbing but no one seems to get it
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

two of them. The A4 and 26 were drawing dead at that stage.
                A4 drawing to the last Q for broadway
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Personally I would play on the Saturday.

Its the day that will 100% sell out and most of the Uk players (Channing etc ) are coming over.
                  Uk players > Irish players

Channing > me

I might play friday

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    A4 drawing to the last Q for broadway
                    Liverpool fans always pessimistic imo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

I received an email recently and it said that all players involved would receive a WCOOP ME ticket. Do the rest of the table really only get $3?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                        I received an email recently and it said that all players involved would receive a WCOOP ME ticket. Do the rest of the table really only get $3?
                        3k - not sure about tickets for everyone

Comment

Phew, lost my mobile phone(desire) in the car park of the gym. I also didn't realise until 3 hours later. Queue me racing back up there and as it turned out the lady behind the counter was the one who found it, restoring my faith momentarily in humanity.

Now is the huge thanks I gave enough or should some cash reward be involved?
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            3k - not sure about tickets for everyone
                            3k makes a bit more sense alright. I just checked my email and have erased the one that it said it in. I'm nearly positive it said a ticket for everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              Phew, lost my mobile phone(desire) in the car park of the gym. I also didn't realise until 3 hours later. Queue me racing back up there and as it turned out the lady behind the counter was the one who found it, restoring my faith momentarily in humanity.

Never underestimate the power of a Terry's Chocolate Orange imo.
                              Who cares if she works in a gym.

Comment

I would go with chocolates or something along those lines, cash is a bit impersonal for that kind of thing i think

Edit: Terrys Choc Orange FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                  Never underestimate the power of a Terry's Chocolate Orange imo.
                                  Who cares if she works in a gym.
                                  Only Alan Partridge can give them as a thank you.

Comment

Yeah $3070 i think. At the start i thought they said a WCOOP for all but i'm not sure because in chat they were only going on about the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                      What's the current price for a trip to casualty to get an x-ray?

Possible broken big toe after football last night.
                                      Also played a bit of soccer last night. Had a pain in hip all last night, little sleep and this morning i couldn't get into my car for work (taxi driver)

Took a load of pain killers and fell asleep, awake again now and pain is still bad.

I don't like hospitals do I'm considering sticking it out till it goes away.

Any ideas what I could have pulled/ruptured, I was in goal mostly so I didn't take a hit or anything

Comment

Only Alan Partridge can give them as a thank you.
                                        With some superficial damage to the box.

He was made promises about storage that weren't kept.

Comment

How hot is she ? The fact you refer to her as "Lady" may give a hint...flowers ftw !
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Yeah $3070 i think. At the start i thought they said a WCOOP for all but i'm not sure because in chat they were only going on about the winner.
                                            Can't be sure either. Was catching up on the bbv and only spotted CC's post a few mins ago or I would have pulled up as many micro tables as possible to ship it! BACK TO THE GRIND. Good to see it go to a micro, it's serious boost to someone's br!

Comment

dick in a box.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                How hot is she ? The fact you refer to her as "Lady" may give a hint...flowers ftw !
                                                can't go wrong with an eagles Cd plus some Terry Chocolate flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                  Also played a bit of soccer last night. Had a pain in hip all last night, little sleep and this morning i couldn't get into my car for work (taxi driver)

Took a load of pain killers and fell asleep, awake again now and pain is still bad.

Any ideas what I could have pulled/ruptured, I was in goal mostly so I didn't take a hit or anything
                                                  Head gasket gone imo Best to get a decent physio to take a look as it could be a number of things and probably best not to ignore.

Comment

It all makes sense now.

Comment

She was my age but would get a 2.

Which IPB poster is this most likely to be?

Comment

came across this player earlier sitting on multiple SNG tables on ipoker

32,882 games at an average of $10+$1 per game = $361,702

Rake paid = $32,882

Even if they had a 50% rakeback deal they're losing a fortune. Why in gods name would you keep going at that rate, or am I reading it wrong...
                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Is this why Ste is leaving ? lol
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            can't go wrong with an eagles Cd plus some Terry Chocolate flowers.
                                                            Hmmm...The Eagles...
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

You probably got some sand in your vagina.
                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                Yeah, that's just an idiot. If someone can't explain what they mean in a simple enough manner then they probably don't understand what they are saying.
                                                                you should see the rest of his stuff! he's having a debate on a friends fb page about how to get the country back on track. it kinda reads like a conspiracy theorist that got into economics.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                  dick in a box.
                                                                  Birthday present?

Comment

this morning i couldn't get into my car for work (taxi driver)
                                                                    Suddenly it all makes sense!

Edit: Fuck, beaten.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

hands like this tilt me. First descent session ive played in ages. Standard is still as bad as ever.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($30.03)
                                                                      UTG ($27.74)
                                                                      MP ($29.49)
                                                                      CO ($25.85)
                                                                      Button ($51.42)
                                                                      SB ($28.30)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, 3
                                                                      4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero bets $1, SB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2) 10, 5, 2 (2 players)
                                                                      SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $9.75, SB raises to $16, Hero raises to $29.03 (All-In), SB calls $11.30 (All-In)

Turn: ($56.60) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($56.60) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $56.60 | Rake: $2.83

Results:
                                                                      SB had A, Q (one pair, Aces).
                                                                      Hero had 6, 3 (high card, Ace).
                                                                      Outcome: SB won $53.77

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Rake paid = $32,882

Even if they had a 50% rakeback deal they're losing a fortune. Why in gods name would you keep going at that rate, or am I reading it wrong...
                                                                        Money laundering? If he turned 300k of dirty money into 285k of clean money that would be a decent shift.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That would be the Voodoo doll I have been sticking pins in for a couple of days now.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                            hands like this tilt me. First descent session ive played in ages. Standard is still as bad as ever.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($30.03)
                                                                            UTG ($27.74)
                                                                            MP ($29.49)
                                                                            CO ($25.85)
                                                                            Button ($51.42)
                                                                            SB ($28.30)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, 3
                                                                            4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero bets $1, SB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2) 10, 5, 2 (2 players)
                                                                            SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $9.75, SB raises to $16, Hero raises to $29.03 (All-In), SB calls $11.30 (All-In)

Turn: ($56.60) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($56.60) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $56.60 | Rake: $2.83

Results:
                                                                            SB had A, Q (one pair, Aces).
                                                                            Hero had 6, 3 (high card, Ace).
                                                                            Outcome: SB won $53.77
                                                                            he knew you were at it

Comment

Birthday present?
                                                                              it's the all occasions gift for the lady who has everything.
                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

he knew you were at it
                                                                                The funny thing was he time banked after he raised to $16 and called at the last second. He insta sat out and left after the hand, good player though.

Comment

What are you? 70?
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Rake paid = $32,882

You'd be surprised how many bad players keep at it.
                                                                                    One of my favourites on Stars $15+1 is a guy called h€ib€s (replace the € with e).
                                                                                    Just stuck him into PokerProLabs there and his all time score is down $40K after 11320 $av16.
                                                                                    Fairly sure theres a few 6 figure losers who are semi regular at the $15s+1 as well, but can't think of their sns.

(Shame its balanced out by the couple of hundred 5%ROI multitabling regs).

Comment

Sounds like Emmet to me.

Comment

First descent session ive played in ages.
                                                                                        I hope the ascent begins again soon.

Standard is still as bad as ever.
                                                                                        I don't think raising with 6 3 is as bad as you make it out to be.

Comment

Getting drunk and baking a bread and butter pudding,do days off get any better then this?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            Getting drunk and baking a bread and butter pudding,do days off get any better then this?
                                                                                            Yeah, they do.

Comment

Christ, is that the time ! You have a head start on me.

Just watched 8/10 cats on 4od, the Big brother special, very very funny, highly recomend a watch.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                Yeah, they do.
                                                                                                Outside is over rated.

Christ, is that the time ! You have a head start on me.
                                                                                                Yup,it's half-past beer,hurry up.

Comment

EV line please Enda
                                                                                                  8 buyins above ev would post graph but im on phone ! I thought i might get away with that ha

I wont complain with a little bit of run good !
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Outside is over rated.

Yup,it's half-past beer,hurry up.
                                                                                                    I don't really go outside, except to travel to other indoor places.

Comment

Sounds like Emmet to me.
                                                                                                      Except that looks like a girl getting nailed.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                        Except that looks like a girl getting nailed.
                                                                                                        I was hoping you wouldn't recognise your mother naked...

That's a relief

Comment

Genuine lols.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            I have your next fix on standby godfather
                                                                                                            Cheers vato, when will you be around next?
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is this why Ste is leaving ? lol
                                                                                                              Dammit caught out! Mrs05 didn't mind for a while but got pissed off when my lappie kept overheating!!
                                                                                                              Sounds like Emmet to me.
                                                                                                              +1

Comment

3k makes a bit more sense alright. I just checked my email and have erased the one that it said it in. I'm nearly positive it said a ticket for everyone involved.

When the big 50 Billion Mega Milestone is reached, all players dealt in will be rewarded $500 for every VPP earned in the previous 50 hands (calculated same as above, including the base prize of $500 for all players dealt in). The winner of the Mega Milestone will also have their prize money doubled, and receive $50,000 - which could mean a grand total of tens of thousands of dollars! In addition to these prizes, everyone dealt into the hand will receive an entry to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event on September 26.

Comment

Pain in the hole that there are no streams for the liverpool match tonight.

Comment

Pain in the hole that there are no streams for the liverpool match tonight.
                                                                                                                    Its probably for the best...

Comment

anyone know the password for the iwf freeroll in 30mins on ppp, is like 1200 runners but still

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                        When the big 50 Billion Mega Milestone is reached, all players dealt in will be rewarded $500 for every VPP earned in the previous 50 hands (calculated same as above, including the base prize of $500 for all players dealt in). The winner of the Mega Milestone will also have their prize money doubled, and receive $50,000 - which could mean a grand total of tens of thousands of dollars! In addition to these prizes, everyone dealt into the hand will receive an entry to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event on September 26.
                                                                                                                        So everyone in the hand above receives does receive a ticket to the WCOOP ME on top of the $$$?

Comment

Couple of shows that kicked off in the states last night, I think Lone Star has potential and the other one looks kinda funny.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m65zVPjBphQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_n6maWQayQ[/ame]
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X