• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isildur on 3e wtf.

Comment

Tatooed.

Comment

had the electrician around to wire up a few light on the patio. anyhow he tripped a fuse in the fuse board that works the pump for pressurising the watersystem. so the wife decides to go and clean the bathroom up stairs so she turns on the taps in the sink and when the water dosn't work she fecks off. an hour later the sparkey finishes and flicks the tripswitch.
        then after 10mins i hear the wife roaring that there is an emergency. i go down the hall and water is running down from the ceiling.

(variance) then the penny drops that she has left the taps on upstairs and also left the cloth for cleaning in the sink and this has blocked the over flow
        (beat) i renewed my house insurance the other day and increased the excess from €250 to €500
        (brag) it will be a long time before the wife will be able to rear on me again

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Channel 4 showing the sequel tonight Aliens and then showing Aliens 3 on Friday night

Opr

Comment

If Phantomlord is out there, just set up the squeezebox and all I can say is that it is the shiiiiittt!

Thanks dude!

Expect me to be back with a series of annoying questions once I've finished fiddling...

Comment

Anyone know anywhere I can buy books for college. Business if that matters 1st or second hand.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                Channel 4 showing the sequel tonight Aliens and then showing Aliens 3 on Friday night

Opr
                Although these films were entertaining, Alien is leagues ahead of any of the sequels. For me, the most chilling and atmospheric sci-fi film ever made.

Apparently, that scene which most people remember was filmed with the actors having no knowledge of what was about to happen. The 'acting' was about as authentic as is possible. The reactions were real.

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                  Anyone know anywhere I can buy books for college. Business if that matters 1st or second hand.

Thanks.
                  play.com (dont forget to collect piggypoints if on pigsback.com)

amazon.co.uk (free delivery if order over £50 AND items shipped from amazon rather than their second tier sellers. You also get nectar points here if you have a card).
                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

The third one isn't in the same league but I actually think Aliens is the best of the three.

Opr

Comment

ugh anyone play this differently - or just standard to get it all in on flop?

IPoker Network $50.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 930587
                      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $155.21
                      Hero (BTN/SB): $147.09

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with 5 9 3 6
                      Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3.00) 8 6 7 (2 players)
                      BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, BB raises to $12, Hero raises to $39, BB raises to $120, Hero raises to $145.59, BB calls $25.59

Turn: ($294.18) 2 (2 players)

River: ($294.18) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $294.18
                      BB shows 8 9 A T
                      BB wins $293.18
                      (Rake: $1.00)

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, BB raises to $12, Hero raises to $39, BB raises to $120, Hero raises to $145.59, BB calls $25.59

BB shows 8 9 A T
                        BB wins $293.18
                        What exacty did you think you were going to get it in against? You are never ever gonna be good there imo.

Comment

Brag: Folded Queens faceup before he shows the Aces on a 942 flop with 2 spades. Just flat a 3bet pre.
                          Beat: Lose a big pot after the break aipf 88 v 77... 7 in the window!
                          variance: going to sheeeligo tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

BB shows 8 9 A T
                            BB wins $293.18
                            why did you try get it in on the flop? nonsense

Comment

Oh and boom BTTF is getting a Re-Release in the cinema next month for its 25th anniversary

Opr
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cYgRnfFDA&feature=related[/ame]

I can't wait!
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Brag: Have never seen a number of "must watch" shows so decided to sit down with the wife tonight and pick one of them. 5 episodes & over a bottle of rum into The Sopranos and just thankful I've another bottle of rum to go!!

Beat: The old lady of Turin cost me a nice 5 figure sum tonight, fuck past glories imo
                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

This is pretty insane
                                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQv-o5Kgbko"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQv-o5Kgbko[/ame]

Comment

Jesus Christ of almighty! I got nauseous watching that.

Comment

Fuck Mellor.

So I'm in the Dublin Buddhist Centre tonight doing mindfulness of the breath meditation, gently bringing my attention back to my breathing whenever it wanders. And what image pops into my head and doesn't want to leave? The fucking Pope wanking!

It's partly my fault because after Mellor's gag I was thinking that every guy has to come in order not to succumb to whatever the medical term is for blue balls, so I wonder what he whacks off to.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                        Although these films were entertaining, Alien is leagues ahead of any of the sequels. For me, the most chilling and atmospheric sci-fi film ever made.

Apparently, that scene which most people remember was filmed with the actors having no knowledge of what was about to happen. The 'acting' was about as authentic as is possible. The reactions were real.

Classic.
                                        I loved reading about some of the stuff they did in the movie, like on the consoles so that when they flicked one switch something totally different would happen so as to make it look like they were doing something and how they created the glow for the engines.

Alien is a great great movie but i really do love Aliens it would probably be my favourite movie of all time i could watch it over and over.

Just another day in the core!!!
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Brag: Just booked flights to Australia.

Dublin-London-Kuala Lumpur-Melbourne on 16th Dec (landing on 18th)
                                          Perth-Kuala Lumpur-Paris-Dublin on 6th Jan (landing on 7th).

Itienary in the middle is undecided. Possibly include Tasmania for a couple of days, probably fly to Darwin after Christmas, and do part of the way on road between Darwin-Perth and fly the rest of the way. Details to be added later though. First proper holiday in over 2 years (excluding long weekends) so really looking forward to it.

Damn the expense.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                            There has got to be a better way to do that...Quite the job to have, though...
                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

What are you paying for flights all told Dom? That Air Asia can be nuts in respect of how cheap flights are from Kuala Lumpur to loads of places.

Comment

Opr
                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjhkhi0Ye6s[/ame]
                                                Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                Fuck Mellor.

So I'm in the Dublin Buddhist Centre tonight doing mindfulness of the breath meditation, gently bringing my attention back to my breathing whenever it wanders. And what image pops into my head and doesn't want to leave? The fucking Pope wanking!

It's partly my fault because after Mellor's gag I was thinking that every guy has to come in order not to succumb to whatever the medical term is for blue balls, so I wonder what he whacks off to.

Here's a present to make it up to you.

It's a free song on itunes, I only DL'd it because it ws free, but I thinks its quite catch and its into the playlist now

Comment

Speaking of Father Ted.

Sign at a pope protest today

Comment

Fuck Mellor.

So at your moment of clarity, when your mind was clean and free to see what/where you want your life to be
                                                    You thought of a man in his 80's masturbating

ya Mellor clearly has problems

Comment

What are you paying for flights all told Dom? That Air Asia can be nuts in respect of how cheap flights are from Kuala Lumpur to loads of places.
                                                      Air Asia has cheap headline prices alright. I was going to book with them last night, and Lon-KL-Mel would have cost around 1200 return. That though is before the extras are added in. You have to pay extra to book a seat (I refuse to sit in a middle seat unless absolutely necessary on long flights), to check in a bag, to get food on board, to get a blanket (the last two aren't necessary though), and then there is the cost of getting to Stansted (with a bag) with Ryanair, so the cost was something like 1450 all told. Also, there was the annoyance of not being able to book straight through from London - Melbourne, you have to make one booking from London - KL, then a seperate one from KL- Melbourne. Really badly designed site imo.

Then when I went to book that anyhow, I changed the payment type to Mastercard and the stupid fucking page decided to bring me back to the first screen of inputing flight details. I don't know how I didn't put my fist through the laptop screen at that. I decided to look around a bit more, and for the sake of 120 extra and better flight times as well, I'm flying with Malaysia Airlines now (with a bit of BMI and Aer Lingus thrown in).

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Itienary in the middle is undecided. Possibly include Tasmania for a couple of days, probably fly to Darwin after Christmas, and do part of the way on road between Darwin-Perth and fly the rest of the way. Details to be added later though. First proper holiday in over 2 years (excluding long weekends) so really looking forward to it.

Damn the expense.
                                                        Beat: Beats my brag all hands down
                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                          jesus iam sitting here and all my muscles are tensed up just watching that
                                                          obviously megga danger monies
                                                          also a parachute would be handy

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

Thanks.
                                                            You shouldn't have any probs getting them second-hand if you ask around college or look on adverts.ie/buyandsell or something similar. Buying college books first-hand is money down the drain imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                              Brag: Folded Queens faceup before he shows the Aces on a 942 flop with 2 spades. Just flat a 3bet pre.
                                                              Beat: Lose a big pot after the break aipf 88 v 77... 7 in the window!
                                                              variance: going to sheeeligo tomorrow morning
                                                              If posting at that time obviously gone just after the pizza

Comment

Oh and boom BTTF is getting a Re-Release in the cinema next month for its 25th anniversary

Opr
                                                                Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                I am there.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BPxF1mLYFM[/ame]
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                  Anyone know anything good to do in Schaaaligo town?
                                                                  Went there for a few nights for a stag do last year - sort of feared the worst buts it a decent enough town for a few nights.
                                                                  Pretty enough town centre, everything fairly compact. Plenty of pubs etc, typical small Irish town.
                                                                  Spent both the nights in a pub called Shenanigans in the main street, and the days across the road from it watching the football in a place with a multitude of big screens.

There was also a niteclub called velvetroom I think, which had just opened and was fine.
                                                                  Some of the stag do got whisked off to a field to do claypigeon shooting or something, I stayed in the pub so can't vouch if its in the ;good things to do category'.

Comment

Shenanigans is a kip imo

*fine for stags though
                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 17-09-10, 00:05. Reason: *

Comment

I'm calling Shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                        Shenanigans is a kip imo
                                                                        This... I thought the whole place was in fairness. There was a small boozer on the corner of a street was only placed i liked down there. Door at back of pub, narrow place. Answers on postcards

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                          If posting at that time obviously gone just after the pizza
                                                                          3 levels after actually. They are all brutal!!no justice in this game

Comment

Brag: I've just qualified for the Irish Winter Festival main event.

I'll probably sell off a small portion of my action in a week or so, am running really well at the moment.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2CAnEd-o&p=6C36E1375BC0C763[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Damn the expense.
                                                                                Definitely recommend getting over to Tasmania for a few days even if you can. Amazingly beautiful.

Comment

Aliens is so awesome, great great movie.

Game over man, game over!

Comment

Got this of FB. Cruel fker whoever made it! Had to refrain from lol'ing

Comment

Folks,

If anyone hears any news on how Fergus Atkinson (ONETIME) is will you let me know asap please. He was taken into hospital yesterday morning with pains in his chest and i haven't heard anything since. His and his wives facebook pages have disappeared so i really hope there's no connection Haven't been able to get hold of either by phone/text. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. Cheers

Tony

Comment

Am I a cunt?

So I'm on the a company night out for one of the lads who is leaving the job.We have a few pints in Geoff's in Waterford and we're all half sozzled when we leave at closing time.

The guy that's leaving suggests having the last one in "Escape" before getting taxis all round,so far, so good.

Now,most people have the same intention as me i.e. have 1 and go home.However,I'm wearing my freebie poker hoodie and as I'm informed,you have to check all hoodies in at the cloak room ( my friends are all ok in their assortment of tops and jackets etc.)

This is where it gets tricky,I book my hoodie in without complaint,only to find they have biometric scanning i.e. they scan your fingerprint in place of getting a cloak room ticket.I reluctantly scan and pay.

As soon as I get a drink,the friend who I'm sharing a taxi with tells me our lift is outside.I go back to try claim my jacket and the girl tells me my finger won't scan.She says "you have to use the same finger that you scanned your coat in with"I reply "firstly,I have 10 fingers and no idea which of them I used,secondly, I had no intention of booking my coat in in the first place and thirdly,there is my hoodie and I can tell you what's in the pockets".

Cue radio to security.

Security/manager "which finger did you use?"

Me " the fuck do I know? gimme my hoodie,there it is!"

Manager "Give him the hoodie"

As I'm walking down the starirs he shouts after me "If you can't remember which finger,don't come back"

Am I a cunt for trying to dive at him?
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                          So I'm on the a company night out for one of the lads who is leaving the job.We have a few pints in Geoff's in Waterford and we're all half sozzled when we leave at closing time.

The guy that's leaving suggests having the last one in "Escape" before getting taxis all round,so far, so good.

Now,most people have the same intention as me i.e. have 1 and go home.However,I'm wearing my freebie poker hoodie and as I'm informed,you have to check all hoodies in at the cloak room ( my friends are all ok in their assortment of tops and jackets etc.)

This is where it gets tricky,I book my hoodie in without complaint,only to find they have biometric scanning i.e. they scan your fingerprint in place of getting a cloak room ticket.I reluctantly scan and pay.

As soon as I get a drink,the friend who I'm sharing a taxi with tells me our lift is outside.I go back to try claim my jacket and the girl tells me my finger won't scan.She says "you have to use the same finger that you scanned your coat in with"I reply "firstly,I have 10 fingers and no idea which of them I used,secondly, I had no intention of booking my coat in in the first place and thirdly,there is my hoodie and I can tell you what's in the pockets".

Cue radio to security.

As I'm walking down the starirs he shouts after me "If you can't remember which finger,don't come back"

1) Don't wear poker hoodies on boozy nights out
                                                                                          2) Don't get cheeky with security/bouncers, you never win and it could end badly
                                                                                          3) You got your hoodie, either ignore his final comment or just say you won't be back
                                                                                          4) Just get home and don't even give it another thought or let it bother you

Comment

He is a fucking clown for saying this
                                                                                            must happen a few times every night

you already know the answer to that

Anyhu you should have laughed at the cunt and gave him one of

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              Folks,

If anyone hears any news on how Fergus Atkinson (ONETIME) is will you let me know asap please. He was taken into hospital yesterday morning with pains in his chest and i haven't heard anything since. His and his wives facebook pages have disappeared so i really hope there's no connection Haven't been able to get hold of either by phone/text. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. Cheers

Tony
                                                                                              That's not good. I hope everything is ok. Let us know if everything's alright if you do get through, and pass on our best.

Comment

I'm blue in the face telling you that you're a cunt Icarus

.
                                                                                                .

I'll read your little story later if I find the time.

Cue radio to security.

Comment

From 2+2. Its very late and I found it funny....

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Olly * Megloooo says:
                                                                                                  would you have sex with annette obrestrat
                                                                                                  for free nlhe coaching

Spraggy says:
                                                                                                  dude
                                                                                                  **** the coaching

Olly * Megloooo says:
                                                                                                  ok
                                                                                                  how about
                                                                                                  jen harmen
                                                                                                  for limit coaching

Spraggy says:
                                                                                                  uh
                                                                                                  again
                                                                                                  shes hot mate
                                                                                                  i wud face **** her
                                                                                                  then bend her over
                                                                                                  and tell her she couldnt beat 50nlhu
                                                                                                  whilst i pound her and her tits are jigglin about
                                                                                                  and shes like
                                                                                                  ooooo my tits
                                                                                                  im like please jennifer you dont know what a donk bet is
                                                                                                  you fkn fish
                                                                                                  then pull out and write on her tits in cum
                                                                                                  "live donk"

Olly * Megloooo says:
                                                                                                  ahahahahahahha

Comment

Take a bow son...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfa3MHLLSWI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

From youtube:

75x6=450

450/50=9

100+3+103

103x9=927

927+25=952

You can see by his reaction to Carol trying to work it out that he hadn't done the multiplication in his head in the 30 seconds. The beauty of his solution is that you don't need to work it out, you just need to know that multiplying by 75, taking away 50 and dividing by 25 gives you two less than three times the number you started with.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3I2lafp9LY&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

More than 4,300 of the 58,000 students who sat the Leaving Cert this year failed maths, and only 16 per cent sat the higher level paper
                                                                                                          So much for the knowledge-based economy!

Comment

Congrats to somebody, I'm sure he will post shortly.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gBXPUSXGWs[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQw4ixYFWQI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                  Congrats to somebody, I'm sure he will post shortly.
                                                                                                                  Just shipped the $5, 2 rebuys, 1 add on 25k guaranteed on stars for $5.4k.

I didn't win a tournie for an age, nice for it to be a decent score after the wait, nine hours well spent!

Fair play to eagle eye for staying up for the rail.

Last hand.

PokerStars Game #49735814027: Tournament #331010674, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XLVI (150000/300000) - 2010/09/17 6:17:03 WET [2010/09/17 1:17:03 ET]
                                                                                                                  Table '331010674 26' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: robbind57 (4028220 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 9: Diamondgeeza (13084280 in chips)
                                                                                                                  robbind57: posts the ante 37500
                                                                                                                  Diamondgeeza: posts the ante 37500
                                                                                                                  robbind57: posts small blind 150000
                                                                                                                  Diamondgeeza: posts big blind 300000
                                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                  Dealt to Diamondgeeza [6h 6s]
                                                                                                                  robbind57: raises 3690720 to 3990720 and is all-in
                                                                                                                  Diamondgeeza: calls 3690720
                                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [Qs 8c 8h]
                                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [Qs 8c 8h] [7d]
                                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [Qs 8c 8h 7d] [6d]
                                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                  Diamondgeeza: shows [6h 6s] (a full house, Sixes full of Eights)
                                                                                                                  robbind57: shows [3h Ad] (a pair of Eights)
                                                                                                                  Diamondgeeza collected 8056440 from pot
                                                                                                                  robbind57 finished the tournament in 2nd place and received $3935.87.
                                                                                                                  Diamondgeeza wins the tournament and receives $5408.92 - congratulations!
                                                                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 17-09-10, 05:39.
                                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

wp

Comment

bbv night out?

Comment

Can one of the mods delete or free up space in dannydiamonds inbox,
                                                                                                                        spent an important pm what had the wrong details in it, tried to send correct ones and inbox was full

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                          bbv night out?
                                                                                                                          or

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X