Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they show the Valencia break on TV3 or wherever they were showing it? I was watching it on Sky Sports and they didn't show it after it happened.

It all seemed so innocent
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Dom can lol at united all he wants in fact i'll do it now - lol united. iv no afiliation to any soccer club I just like being a wanker where sports are concerned

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        Wow, Dom in particular I commend your restraint. After Bubbleking's comments about the Liverpool draw on Sunday I was pure sure that someone would be slagging United's piss poor performance tonight.

Liverpool fans with class. Nice
        9/10 United fans are muppets, also we were so toothless tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Did they show the Valencia break on TV3 or wherever they were showing it? I was watching it on Sky Sports and they didn't show it after it happened.

It all seemed so innocent
          Yeah got a quick replay of it. Not nice to see, just running along the byline and his foot kind of collapsed/trapped underneath himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            Dom can lol at united all he wants in fact i'll do it now - lol united. iv no afiliation to any soccer club I just like being a wanker where sports are concerned
            surely that's out of line with your religious beliefs!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              It was more a poke at soccer fans in general than you in particular man. I'm of a similar ilk when it comes to soccer rather than all sports.

You're from Meath so being a wanker where sport is concerned is genetic, we're cool
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                Great offer from Colgate for the month of September.

Opr
                Too much messin, so much can go wrong. Dental receptionist with a frowned face going away to double check with equally perplexed colleagues, heads peering round the corner to see who the troublemaker is etc.

Ordering a full irish breakfast even goes wrong for me. I walked into O'Neils in Trinity St early saturday morning and an assertive female polish bar girl intercepts me before i have second doubts. I order a full Irish breakfast with tea and ask have they got any morning newspapers. When im told they dont i pay for my breakfast and mention im just popping out to get one and ill be back in a minute.

When i come back a couple minutes later i look for her to tell her where ill be sitting as its a big place with but theres no sign of her. But the breakfast kitchen girl who ive seen twice come out with food plates, looking a little lost on one occasion is on her way back to the kitchen when i mention to her "just to let you know ive ordered a full irish breakfast so when its ready ill just be sitting over there ok?" 'Oh did you get tea yet' she asks which i found strange but answered no not yet. She goes up to the barman as i take my seat and there a bit of talk about this tea and then a lot of preparation is going on behind the bar into getting the tea. He's proudly bedecking the mug and saucer with accoutrements and im beginning to twig somethings not right here and this tea seems to be a standalone cuppa and not a bog standard pot that should come from the kitchen with the breakfast. When i see the cafe buscuit in wrapper and folded napkin at the edge of the saucer as the barman is walking over with the tea tray i know something has gone wrong and its confirmed when he places it down on the table and asks "And anything to eat?". I say i ordered the full irish and pointed to the tea placed in front of me as if to say "i assumed thats the tea to go with it?" but i tell him i hope i havent caused any confusion but i just mentioned ill be sitting here so the girl knows where to come when my breakfast is ready and she mentioned did i get my tea yet and i said no. "But you ordered tea no?". Inside im going "Nooooaaaaggggghhhh".

With that the tall polish bargirl who i later found out was the manager arrived on the scene even though still behind the bar and i know what shes thinking by her expression. Shes thinking i came back and got the hurry up going on the tea forcing the barman into an error, shes acting all cool but i know shes taking a dim view of my antics as she sees it.

Then she says oh you can have a refill when your finished that, but im thinking is she saying that as in complimentary refill or will i be trapped onto paying if i go for more tea later?. I just say no this will do but shes read my mind and says "Im only saying theres a refill here if you like". I ease tensions when i say "Ah thats grand thanks your very good", but we both knew, we both knew boyo.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend watching it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhShie2OR-0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhShie2OR-0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                    surely that's out of line with your religious beliefs!
                    11th commandment - thou shalt lol at deluded soccer fans

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                      I wouldn't recommend watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhShie2OR-0
                      Hope he has a faster recovery than expected. Pretty horrible injury. We played shite tonight. Better get our acts together for Sunday!

Comment

Just seen this posted on Facebook haven't heard it in awhile, tune!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjjnZQdGwP8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          Wow, Dom in particular I commend your restraint. After Bubbleking's comments about the Liverpool draw on Sunday I was pure sure that someone would be slagging United's piss poor performance tonight.

Liverpool fans with class. Nice
                          I'm in no position to take the piss out of a poor united display in the CL unfortunately.

Comment

2nd place for $2,500

Originally posted by El Tren
                            Tres dias de mesas finales en POKER770 pero no consigo ganar ninguno. Hoy 2º. Me crakean AA y luego pierdo con dobles flopeados contra aire.
                            Via Babelfish...

Three days of final tables in POKER770 but with himself not to gain none. Today 2º. AA crakean to me and soon I lose with double flopeados against air.
                            Fucking double flopedos.
                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 14-09-10, 22:28.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                              Probably best not to find out here and watch it instead. Best episode in ages. Raging it was the season finale
                              it was the season finale?! ah balls, didnt realise that!
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                it was the season finale?! ah balls, didnt realise that!
                                And next season is the last and they reckon its only gonna be about 6 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                  Tres dias de mesas finales en POKER770 pero no consigo ganar ninguno. Hoy 2º. Me crakean AA y luego pierdo con dobles flopeados contra aire.

slightly better translation perhaps:

3 days of final tables but I continue to win nothing. Today 2. AA cracked and later I lose with flopped 2 pair vs air

Comment

for an hour and a half solid the best hand i have seen is 108s
                                    i swear to jesus i have never seen so many sixes in all my life practicaly every hand had six with some other random heap of crap thrown in beside it.
                                    never before did i wait an hour to see a hand as big as 10 hi

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Genius!

Comment

BBV shady characters, can someone PM me a good site to get textbooks from? I need a lot of Finance and Math textbooks and I just can't afford them!

So if there's a discount site to buy hard copies, I'm game, but if there are softcopy free alternatives available, I'd appreciate some help!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                          slightly better translation perhaps:

3 days of final tables but I continue to win nothing. Today 2. AA cracked and later I lose with flopped 2 pair vs air
                                          Needs more flopeados.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The Irish Captain hook from the future

Edit - The potato thing obv
                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

In a weird mood, I apologise in advance, but misery loves company.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zTKnwwJAfU&p=466ED8AB7B939CF3[/ame]
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Is channel4 on demand working for anyone?

I want to watch the new inbetweeners but i cant

edit: sorted

Comment

Tres Bien!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkcZHPS6uLo&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                    she is obviously in need of some support
                                                    those babies are heading for her waist

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I'm still waiting for the set to fall down or an inappropriate picture to appear.Give back my 1.53!
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

my god i love france.
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

this lot are claiming that if they get 1000 fans, daft punk will play the club?!
                                                          Panic!, Limerick, Ireland. 530 likes. Panic! On The Streets Of Limerick............ Indie|Electro|Hip Hop|Mash Up Limericks Biggest Club
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

It was hilarious.

Comment

you'd want to be carefull these days
                                                              with infared its hard to get away with anything anymore

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7WD15w-qeQ[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWk8cHd-SaI[/ame]

Comment

Just finished watching Hoosiers, thats a feel good movie right there!! Music in it reminds me of this scene. yo yo yo we got next

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZhVdSme38[/ame]

Comment

What the hell is that!! Strange tune for all involved. Swedish hip hop anyone

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yjOEtsRTE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      What the hell is that!! Strange tune for all involved. Swedish hip hop anyone
                                                                      Its a daaacent choon man.

Comment

here is my musical donation to the bbv for the night

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exaCfrbSrlQ&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

more kid cudi

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzU9Qqdqww[/ame]

Comment

jesus i'd say this fella would be some craic down the pub

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srme_ToNahI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Really enjoying This is England 86. Two very good episodes so far. That Dynasty scene with Gadget and the oul one was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                BBV shady characters, can someone PM me a good site to get textbooks from? I need a lot of Finance and Math textbooks and I just can't afford them!

So if there's a discount site to buy hard copies, I'm game, but if there are softcopy free alternatives available, I'd appreciate some help!
                                                                                +1 please, I need a few books and the funds aren't there!

Comment

Bit stumped with this, any of the techies DeadParrot/SP etc, I was messing around with getting stuff streamed from my desktop to my xbox and I installed tversity because the normal Windows Media Center wont play any of my HD stuff.

So I was scrolling down through the list and came across a movie I had downloaded ages ago and never watched thought I must of deleted it to open up space for something else, I click on the movie though not expecting anything to happen and just be a phantom file or something but the movie starts to play.

I go back into my desktop and try looking for the file but cant see it anywhere, I tried the whole "shown hidden files and folders" and nothing is showing up, tried searching for it and its not showing up.

Bit of a head scratcher any of you's ever seen this before?
                                                                                  gp to tversity, delete the temp files and refresh your directory.
                                                                                  If you have played it in the past, it is probably in your temp files. It wont be called xxxbustyblondes.avi but 090909090909dfdfdetc in tversitys cache.

that's my guess anyway
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                    Really enjoying This is England 86. Two very good episodes so far. That Dynasty scene with Gadget and the oul one was brilliant.
                                                                                    Whoever is responsible for the musical score of the series is brilliant. Creates a wonderful atmosphere at the end.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                    +1 please, I need a few books and the funds aren't there!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      If you have played it in the past, it is probably in your temp files. It wont be called xxxbustyblondes.avi but 090909090909dfdfdetc in tversitys cache.

that's my guess anyway
                                                                                      Yeah that's likely. I find those in my DivX Movies folder- temporary downloaded files folder for films I have streamed with that kind of file name.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                        Whoever is responsible for the musical score of the series is brilliant. Creates a wonderful atmosphere at the end.
                                                                                        I totally agree. I was only wondering as it was on was that music already from a song or
                                                                                        scored purposely for the programme. A lovely piece of music. I must have a root and see if I can find out,

Comment

Its this guy that composed the music according to IMDB. The 'This is England' music isn't on here yet but judging by listening to his other stuff it was defo him.

http://www.jackcarnoldmusic.co.uk/home.htm
                                                                                          Last edited by GrangeUtd; 15-09-10, 02:12.

Comment

Last edited by Denny Crane; 15-09-10, 02:42.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                              I totally agree. I was only wondering as it was on was that music already from a song or
                                                                                              scored purposely for the programme. A lovely piece of music. I must have a root and see if I can find out,
                                                                                              Great music and programme. Didnt get to see the film the programme follows on from, any good?

Comment

Originally posted by ipitydafool View Post
                                                                                                Great music and programme. Didnt get to see the film the programme follows on from, any good?
                                                                                                Yes the film is very good. I suggest you watch it immediately you'll enjoy the show that much more.

The director and writer is Shane Meadows. He has written and directed some low budget gems.

You should also check out some of his other films:

Dead Mans Shoes
                                                                                                Le Donk and Scorzayzee
                                                                                                A Room for Romeo Brass

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  Right I'm into my Zombie stuff and bored waiting for the next episode of Walking Dead.
                                                                                                  Do you mean the first episode?

Comment

I wonder if Adebayor was playing...

The chairman of Togo's soccer federation says the team that played an exhibition against Bahrain last week claiming to be the Togo national team was "completely fake."

Comment

That potato peeler could be a winner, very good.

Prob heard before:- What do you call a woman with two c*&nts?

.
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      Jedwards mother

Comment

Am i the only one who would like to live in Rounders head for a week? Quality post last night.

Comment

He is back Sunday week

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbekhZ5EKs[/ame]

Comment

Genius!

When I first seen it I thought the potato would be shredded and leave very little but looks like it only takes a little bit off.

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

It doesn't seem to work in Chrome for me

You and French chicks!

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

that's my guess anyway
                                                                                                            Will give it a go, FYI its not actually porn it really is a movie

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                            Am i the only one who would like to live in Rounders head for a week? Quality post last night.
                                                                                                            It would certainly be interesting alright

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                              just ctach some back episodes of Seinfeld and you're halfway there imo
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Latest WSOP up anywhere?

Comment

I have either broken or dislocated my left index finger (according to my doctor) - I have no idea how this happened which is odd

off for X Ray now
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

7 minutes of epicness

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdAbTyDStcA[/ame]

then 90 seconds of craziness

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjWBgA81LM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      I have either broken or dislocated my left index finger (according to my doctor) - I have no idea how this happened which is odd

off for X Ray now
                                                                                                                      I went to the Dr in April with the same, they found no breaks and after strapping up, using ectoflam gel etc its still the same. I have no idea how I did it either. Its my left ring finger and when I catch it, it hurts like a bitch.

Comment

Missed my chance to become a national hero yesterday.

Had David Begg & Jack O'Connor sitting in front of me on a plane, tried to squeeze the life out of them but couldn't get my arms around their thick necks!
                                                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                                          Do you mean the first episode?
                                                                                                                          Nah I'm reading the comics atm.
                                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X