X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    Baileys nom nom nom
    sam adams ftw
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Pick-n-mix solution.

1 Cup gets filled with 'light' sweeties.
      2 Pockets get filled with chocolate covered Brazil nuts.
      3 Get to weigh-in then to seat as quick as possible before 2 melts.

Victimless crime ftw

Comment

Djokovic having some bottle issues perhaps, although Fed can still pull it out of the bag spectacularly.

Comment

Good movie on RTE 1 at 12:50 for any of you that are still up, The Weather Man.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW_x-2MXrkI[/ame]

Seems the trainer burped up some tbone steak he had just had - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/10...attack-872041/

Comment

Last set is going to be epic.
              Hope Novak can keep it together.
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                from Facebook

Danutpeddler has just broke the 1 mirron chips mark and is up to 1.1

11 left playing down to 8. I have him in the top 3ish. Tight aggressive still there too last i checked

gogogogogogogogogogogogo
                Is that the UKIPT? Would be sweet if an IPBer won it.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Doesn't matter if he wins or loses. R Fed dis one cool muddafukka

Comment

Just back from the U21 final. Very very impressive stuff from tipp. There is a very bright future ahead!

Comment

lol .25/50

Full Tilt, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $25.30
                      UTG: $50
                      CO: $50.40
                      BTN: $45
                      SB: $45.20

Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                      4 folds

Results: $0.50 Pot
                      Hero showed A A and WON $0.50 (+$0.75 NET)

then

Hero (CO): $25.30
                      BTN: $50
                      SB: $50.15
                      BB: $47.10
                      UTG: $43.95

Pre-Flop: K K dealt to Hero (CO)
                      UTG folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 3 folds

Results: $1.25 Pot
                      Hero showed K K and WON $1.25 (+$0.75 NET)

followed by

Hero (BB): $26.05
                      UTG: $50
                      CO: $52.25
                      BTN: $46.35
                      SB: $43.45

Pre-Flop: Q Q dealt to Hero (BB)
                      4 folds

Results: $0.50 Pot
                      Hero showed Q Q and WON $0.50 (+$0.75 NET)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

This is some tennis match. #the womens final is going to be a joke compared to it.

Comment

Sick challenge by Fed!

Comment

ugh was i the only one with the boxing on?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              Think Barry McGuigan had it on too

Comment

ffs, veetle tennis stream has gone to shit.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is some game, hats off to Djokovic ... now lose please.

Comment

Amazing hold by Djokovic.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

there was boxing on

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Wowowowowowowowowow

Comment

wow, fair fucks to Djokovic. Nearly there.

Comment

The tennis is ridiculous stuff! Fed to pull it from the fire ?

Opr

Comment

Federer made so many unforced errors in that match. Magnificent match though.

Fair play Djokovic. Will need to repeat that performace tomorrow night though to beat Nadal.

Comment

Some match well done Djokovic.

Opr

Comment

Can't believe he plays again tomorrow, tennis is a sick sport.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                    there was boxing on
                                                    yea some irish guy was fighting - he won by TKO fwiw

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                      Can't believe he plays again tomorrow, tennis is a sick sport.
                                                      I know fuck all about tennis but I'd imagine Nadal will eat him after that game? Will be shouting for him after that performance anyway.

Comment

wp Djokovic. He'll really savour that win. Never seen Fed make so many errors.

Comment

Watching MotD atm. Zamora's injury was really nasty.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

There's seriously far too much sport on tv on the weekends now.
                                                            Last edited by Teddie; 11-09-10, 23:07.

Comment

Gutted to see Fed go out but Djokovic deserved the win. Fed made too many errors. I would love to see Djokovic at least make a great match of it tomorrow but I can't see him recovering in time.

Hope it will be a great game anyway.

Comment

I just got a phone call from a life long mate who was best man at my wedding telling me that his 18yr old nephew has died today from a drugs OD .

My m8 took him in 3 yrs ago as his sister couldn't handle him and he was getting him back on track until about 3 months ago when he turned 18 and got 30k that was left to him by his granda and he went off the wall again . So sad and such a waste of a promising young life.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Damo, it puts a monetary loss on a tennis match into perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                    There's seriously far too much sport on tv on the weekends now.
                                                                    I fucking live for it though!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                      I just got a phone call from a life long mate who was best man at my wedding telling me that his 18yr old nephew has died today from a drugs OD .

My m8 took him in 3 yrs ago as his sister couldn't handle him and he was getting him back on track until about 3 months ago when he turned 18 and got 30k that was left to him by his granda and he went off the wall again . So sad and such a waste of a promising young life.
                                                                      My brother is 18 and i could only imagine what i'd be feeling if this was him, he recently got a big windfall after turning 18 and god knows what he is blowing it on.

Such a sad story Damo sorry to hear it. Fair play to your mate for trying his best to help the lad.

Comment

Very sad stuff. Puts lifes small problems into perspective.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                            Sorry to hear that Damo, it puts a monetary loss on a tennis match into perspective.
                                                                            Just heading off to his house now to help get things sorted , i havent a clue what to say to him when i get there .
                                                                            What the hell is wrong with the youth today , do they not value life at all . I fear for my own kids when they start going out into this crappy world we live in at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                              My brother is 18 and i could only imagine what i'd be feeling if this was him, he recently got a big windfall after turning 18 and god knows what he is blowing it on.
                                                                              Does he play poker?

Comment

Does he play poker?
                                                                                Don't make fucking jokes in this sort of conversation Donal. Seriously.
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Finished watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose i actually enjoyed it thought it wasnt your normal run of the mill shit horror flick.

Now to watch The Weather Man dont forget folks RTE 1 at 12:50.
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Buck Whaleys 4 any single lads - 6 of the best brazilian women on the planet on the floor. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                      They've human beans now?

Comment

Played the UKIPT €250 event.

Brag: doubled my 7k starting stack within the hour when my AQ dogged some non-english speaking poor guy's AK, money went in on the Q turn

Beat: Wife phoned me at 10pm to tell me our 6 year old was really really sick, having problems breathing, vomiting etc, so had to abandon tourney and take him to Tallaght A&E. By the time the doctor finally saw us about 1am he was fully recovered, playing laughing etc. Diagnosis : "A Cold".

Variance: Have scored more brownie points to-day then I have in 9 years of marriage.
                                                                                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 30something View Post
                                                                                          Played the UKIPT €250 event.

Brag: doubled my 7k starting stack within the hour when my AQ dogged some non-english speaking poor guy's AK, money went in on the Q turn

Beat: Wife phoned me at 10pm to tell me our 6 year old was really really sick, having problems breathing, vomiting etc, so had to abandon tourney and take him to Tallaght A&E. By the time the doctor finally saw us about 1am he was fully recovered, playing laughing etc. Diagnosis : "A Cold".

Variance: Have scored more brownie points to-day then I have in 9 years of marriage.
                                                                                          Glad to hear everything's ok,
                                                                                          But this should be a warning to BK of what life will be like if he moves in with the gf

Comment

Sitting on the shitter with a fresher in my bed, she's 20 before the priests come out ib full. Feel like pulling a mike the situation on it and calling a taxi before I nail back in, but doubt I can afford it! Parents will be here am
                                                                                            To bring me to Ikea, might just tell her to sleep throug!

What?

Comment

The terrible womens final really shows how epic that semi was. I'm really gutted Fed lost but Djokovic was definitely the better player. I said earlier I didn't think mentally Djokovic could pull it out when it was all on the line and I was feeling pretty good about that prediction when he went 2 match points down with 3 unenforced errors but did he ever produce. The standard for the final few games was staggering.
                                                                                              Tennis, well mens tennis, has been so awesome the last 6 or 7 years, when the current crop retire I really doubt there will ever be a period that combines the caliber of players along with the caliber of matches. We are absolutely blessed.

Going to predict 3-1 to Nadal tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                At the cinema today .

Terrible system though because you can't reach the sweets at the bottom and you usually put the favourite sweets in first and then the top sweets are the ones you throw in reluctantly just to get your values-worth.

/bored clearly, as this 'story' perhaps demonstrates
                                                                                                You've seriously let me down HH!!! WTF are you doing at the cinema?? How are we meant to live vicariously through you if you go and do mad things like this!!
                                                                                                Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                And then you just realise they don't know what they are doing. How can you type that? Seriously? Some of the ones during the WSOP on the official updates were just as bad.
                                                                                                All organisers need to realise how +EV it is to have IPB at their events!! Get your cheque books out gentlemen, it only costs a hotel room and a few pints!!
                                                                                                Last edited by Ste05; 12-09-10, 02:26.

Comment

Oh, also, watched "June 17th 1994" which is 1 of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries. An absolutely amazing production. It showed a bunch of events that happened that day including OJ's car chase, Arnold Palmers final round in a US open, the opening of the world cup amongst other sporting events as they were shown.
                                                                                                  The production was excellent in that there was no talking heads and they showed a good few clips of presenters setting up trying to figure out what to say; this really added to the frantic as live pace that was present throughout.

Well worth catching if ESPN show it again or just plain download it.

Comment

Didn't want to include this in the above.

R.I.P. that young man. Such a waste, hopefully it might wake a few people up to the scourge of drugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                      Sitting on the shitter with a fresher in my bed, she's 20 before the priests come out ib full. Feel like pulling a mike the situation on it and calling a taxi before I nail back in, but doubt I can afford it! Parents will be here am
                                                                                                      To bring me to Ikea, might just tell her to sleep throug!

What?
                                                                                                      She won't want to be seen either, just tell her to wait it out and lock the door after her, or else kick her out now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        Don't make fucking jokes in this sort of conversation Donal. Seriously.
                                                                                                        I'd nearly diasgree, although very soon, humour's a great way of dealing with things. Sorry to hear though Damo, terrible news.

My brother lives in Christchurch and they've had a pretty big quake with loads of aftershocks. His apt is fucked, cracks in the walls an all. but he had his facebook status as ' new game, drink everytime there's an aftershock", said he went to bed pissed that night. I know it's nowhere near the same level, but the old 'laugh or cry' options spring to mind

Comment

was playing a cunt HU after the game broke on one of my tables. I tell him I have to go in x number of hands. he says ok. I had been beating up on him pretty badly. When I'm about to leave he asks for a flip. I say ok sit in for the hand we both agree to flip for one hand.
                                                                                                          I raise the fuckface folds and insta-leaves

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                            was playing a cunt HU after the game broke on one of my tables. I tell him I have to go in x number of hands. he says ok. I had been beating up on him pretty badly. When I'm about to leave he asks for a flip. I say ok sit in for the hand we both agree to flip for one hand.
                                                                                                            I raise the fuckface folds and insta-leaves
                                                                                                            what a cunt. Ive done a few flips myself, but only with very regular players or huge fish. Guess I've been lucky nobodys done that to me. you are just puttin trust in a blank name afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                                              what a cunt. Ive done a few flips myself, but only with very regular players or huge fish. Guess I've been lucky nobodys done that to me. you are just puttin trust in a blank name afterall.
                                                                                                              yeah, well I would never flip money that means much. I generally would trust people who ask to flip but maybe I'll be a bit more cautious from now on.

Comment

ahhh the morning

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                  ahhh the morning

morning all
                                                                                                                  Grumpy Ball?

Comment

Sorry to hear about the young fella Damo. Having kids myself I always worry about these things.

As everyone knows, Donegal has a horrendous reputation for young men getting killed on roads as well and I dread my little fella (Almost 8) getting a licence in 7 years or so.

18 is no age at all. It's a blooming shame after all the families hard work that this young man managed to go and OD.

But on humour, I found when I was younger that the only way I could cope with the thought of death was to make light of the situation and can understand when people do make comments like Donal's. I don't think he meant too much harm with it.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Does he play poker?
                                                                                                                        No he doesnt listen to me

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Grumpy Ball?
                                                                                                                          definetly just out to put me in a bad mood

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X