X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
    Be honest now degens.

Who’s cashed out? And who’s keeping the faith?

Wis getting a recount.
    Thinking about it

Comment

I’m currently keeping the faith too.

I am on the Jbravado line where I think it’s all over bar the shady shit.

and I do believe he won’t get away with the shady shit.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Why did Biden shoot out from 1.18 to 1.3 really quickly just now? Finding it hard to digest my dinner with all the schwongadoodles. Might need some gaviscon.
            Rumblings about arizona being in play

Comment

reduced my position pain wise ....still a sweat

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Rumblings about arizona being in play
                If my numbers are correct, Trump would need to win almost 60% of the remaining vote to clinch it.

That would be a pretty crazy flip.

Comment

More Leo texts released

The NAGP seem like a parody of a posh old boys club
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Quick Question - if Biden wins can Trump go again in 2024?

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

If my numbers are correct, Trump would need to win almost 60% of the remaining vote to clinch it.

That would be a pretty crazy flip.
                      Yeah I'm trying to work it out myself as well, it's data_orbital on twitter suggesting it based on times remaining votes were delivered. Hopefully it's a stretch

Comment

Stephanie Saul, in Atlanta 1:26 PM ET

Of the 200,000 uncounted votes in Georgia, most come from left-leaning areas of metropolitan Atlanta, suggesting they’re likely to skew Democratic. See Georgia results ›

There's 89k in it.

Georgia to go Blue.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Trump back down to 3.6 from 6.0.

Comment

Something definitely seems to be happening

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                Something definitely seems to be happening
                                Nevada tightening up maybe.

Comment

Seems the key to politics betting is to just fade every move.

Comment

Is it Az? He's gone into 1/3 there

Comment

Comment

I just don’t see what has changed to cause that.

Still on the Biden line.

like Nevada has mostly Reno and Vegas left.
                                        Arizona mostly Phoenix/Maricopa (which is an incredibly banterful time) and I don’t think those counties are gonna vote enough majority red.

Wis has been called from what I can see pending recounts but the historical recounts never made up 20k.

Mich trending bluer.

PA is a flipish but most remaining are mail ins.

keep the faith.

All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

If Biden get Nev. Ariz. Wis. and Mich. it's 270 exactly.
                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Bastardstown is a nice spot
                                            Passed through Knob Lick Missouri once.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Trump is going to hold a live press conference in Philadelphia at 3:30 pm Eastern

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                Quick Question - if Biden wins can Trump go again in 2024?
                                                Yes he can.

Comment

Ralstonreports seems to be the man to follow for Nevada

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Yes he can.
                                                        You just know even if/when the GOP completely disown him his ego will run him as an Independent

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          More Leo texts released

The NAGP seem like a parody of a posh old boys club
                                                          Doesn't seem to be anything new in them barring maybe Harris proposing to meet for coffee.

Comment

He's actually going to try and steal the thing. Some balls. And not a single major republican seems to have come out and said on the record that he should shut up and let the process be carried out.
                                                            Ben Shapiro did though. So there’s that.

Comment

Seems to be that the uncounted batches in Arizona will likely marginally favour Trump, even though they are mail-ins. They seem to be from Republican areas, and to be mail-ins from the last few days as opposed to the ultra-early democrat mail-ins. He still has a lot to make up so they'll have to break 55 or 60 for him.
                                                              But hence his shortening.

Comment

Comment

When are we expecting significant results state by state?

Nevada not publishing results again until noon tomorrow.
                                                                  Arizona expected some time today.
                                                                  Michigan expected today.
                                                                  Pennsylvania on Friday?

Others?

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Am normally meh to this meme, but this is good..

Comment

But it needs to be someone I know. Sorry, I don't make the rules, that's just the way it is.
                                                                      He's the guy Andrew Neil got a good laugh out of:

That said, Theresa is right, he has a huge following in the US, like Jordan Peterson type following

Comment

Had one 330ml can of Lagunitas and my head is spinning.

Lack of sleep = cheap date

Comment

Training Monday morning will be fun
                                                                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Yep, Philadelphia is going to be the story of this election.

Only 60% tallied.

A massive vote dump, similar to the Fairfax dump that flipped Virginia.

When that vote comes in it will flip PA and get Biden over the line. Then the madness starts.

They'll be talking about Philadelphia for years.

Comment

...

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    Yep, Philadelphia is going to be the story of this election.

Only 60% tallied.

A massive vote dump, similar to the Fairfax dump that flipped Virginia.

When that vote comes in it will flip PA and get Biden over the line. Then the madness starts.

They'll be talking about Philadelphia for years.
                                                                                    The Philadelphia 76ers (Bball team) hired this somewhat eccentric but excellent General Manager a few years ago called Sam Hinkie.

He decided that the only way to win long term was to be purposefully shit for a number of years in order to get higher draft picks for the best players coming into the league.

When they were awful for like 3 years, his famous slogan that he repeatedly said was "Trust the Process". It became their chant at games and it's still chanted.

I really feel the CNN coverage are missing a trick not using "Trust the Process" chant for Philly/Pennsylvania vote counts because everyone would recognise it.

Comment

Arent all the threats of legal action/challenges a precursor bargaining chip for a deal later. I'll go quietly if I dont go to jail and various other conditions.
                                                                                      I mean if he really thinks he could swing it he might go for it
                                                                                      but that would be a big gamble.

Some analyst on radio was on about it.

Spiced up dinner a bit: chicken breast with a flour and cajun seasoning crust. 2 baked pots, garden peas and slices of pickled gherkin. Mixed light mayo with dijon mustard, olive oil,
                                                                                      cider vinegar, salt and pepper for a tasty sauce to complete a perfect meal.
                                                                                      Sublime, if I may make so bold (and I dont see why I shouldn't!)

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

The Philadelphia 76ers (Bball team) hired this somewhat eccentric but excellent General Manager a few years ago called Sam Hinkie.

He decided that the only way to win long term was to be purposefully shit for a number of years in order to get higher draft picks for the best players coming into the league.

When they were awful for like 3 years, his famous slogan that he repeatedly said was "Trust the Process". It became their chant at games and it's still chanted.

I really feel the CNN coverage are missing a trick not using "Trust the Process" chant for Philly/Pennsylvania vote counts because everyone would recognise it.

That's brilliant.

Comment

Biden speaking live now on CNN

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

1.25 for PA on B365 now

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                  Nebraska remove slavery as a punishment, though 32% wanted to keep it ok.
                                                                                                  https://ballotpedia.org/Nebraska_Ame...&ICID=ref_fark
                                                                                                  I've a niece living in Nebraska married to a black guy, over the last couple of years things have progressively ramped up from him not feeling safe to drive on his own in the neighbourhood they live because dealing with police is too risky to the current situation where it is just unsafe to for him to be out on his own in the area they live in, he can't even go out with their child on his own.

Tonight their congressional district in Nebraska turned against Trump. Despite the shame of one third of the electorate voting to continue slavery ( the statute is to bar something that is an everyday a fact of life for people in his community who are insanely over represented in prisons) they are now hopeful that this the beginning of the end for the evil that is manifest in the person of Trump's deliberate and malicious exploitation of racial tensions for electoral gain.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Michigan called
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

He is a writer's nightmare. A complete dead fish with no charisma. He came across well and hit all the right notes but by god with that material he should be smashing it out of the park and sending shivers down spines but instead, you just smile and think, well done Joe pat on the head.

Comment

Nevada and Arizona and that's it.

Kinda want it to hinge on PA though for the entertainment.

Comment

...

Comment

Need to chuck nearly all the sidebets in the bin, so there's no glory here - there's more too - one that involved Biden winning Texas, Florida, and two other states for maybe 7/2 odds. wtf. But wonder if it would be greedy to start sweating the bolded, given that the broader success on biden seems like a gift from the gods at this point. As in it might upset the luckcart to now switch to assume biden is in the bag and start cheering on another bet!
                                                                                                            Presume that's largest margin out of some battleground states?
                                                                                                            ​​

Comment

You won a sidebet from me HH!

Managing to somehow luckbox your way out of your hopeless Brexit negotiation logic with a bink on Florida, wp.
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Amazingly my under 227.5 Trump EC is not totally dead (*requires Biden to win pretty much everything apart from Alaska).

Comment

Georgia is definitely looking live

Comment

...

Comment

Just need Solks to call it now

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X