Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Those figures look compelling, but don't actually mean anything if he has faced 3x as many outswinger deliveries v inswingers in his career.
    Average is average!?

and even so, means its worth a look when he is battering you, no?

Comment

I have 4 tickets to the Curragh for Sunday. I'll prob go with Mia, which leaves 3 if anyone fancies the spares.

@pat mustard. You could come and help me make a few Bob
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
        Cricket...

Smith:
        Avg against outswinger etc about 75
        Avg against inswinger etc about 25

So England, got any decent lads who has a bit of inswing to a righthander?

Young Curran!

Anygood?

Player of the series in India recently

Sweet, gonna play him?

ooohhh God no!

Them add Laaaaabuchannnnneeee into the mix with his similar(slightly copied) style

feels like fake news, given how good he is against balls straightening into him

put then he hardly ever gets out so doubt he gives a fuck!
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

UP THE DUBS

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            It's not just you, after reading the coverage I'm left wondering was I in the same pub as everyone else
            For sure. And it appears nobody had any friends before hand either, everyone met in there according to Twitter
            airport, lol

Comment

I wonder, if Smith is still not out at close of play, would he have Bradman's series record in his sights? Only 170 or so shy of it

And, would he do something cool like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                I wonder, if Smith is still not out at close of play, would he have Bradman's series record in his sights? Only 170 or so shy of it

And, would he do something cool like this?
                Frightening that hes even close considering he missed a full test. Surely below is an ashes record for highest 10 consecutive ashes innings average.

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  I am sure a lot is just money laundering.
                  I'd say you're spot on here

Comment

BBV'd him anyway lads - just the 80 runs today

Comment

Gary is getting around lately

From Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul.Got the chicken wrap.Address:4257 Isleta Boulevard Southwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87105
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Was gonna post that earlier but figured you're the Gary200 watchdog. Think that's his best one yet. Seems to be a massive breaking bad fan so can only imagine he was in his element on that trip

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          Was gonna post that earlier but figured you're the Gary200 watchdog. Think that's his best one yet. Seems to be a massive breaking bad fan so can only imagine he was in his element on that trip
                          His trip to Japan surprised me more.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            That with the wan who hes in love with but stresses they're "just friends" lol. Tis very cute

Comment

Anything going on with Nabi do you think?. Dont think so myself but if there is I think Navi is the instigator.

Comment

That with the wan who hes in love with but stresses they're "just friends" lol. Tis very cute
                                He wasnt with her in Japan. Wake up Dobby. Dobby in love himself.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  Anything going on with Nabi do you think?. Dont think so myself but if there is I think Navi is the instigator.
                                  I wouldn't think so, though fair play to him if there is.

Comment

I reckon yer being had lads

Comment

Dobby will be back or not after hes gone through all those Japan videos to try and prove me wrong. amiright!?

Comment

Was looking through some old vids an thought this deserved a repost. Mostly because it's 8 fucking years old, and also because that left turn from Dawson St to Nassau St, and legally going through College Green, is gone

Comment

Dobby will be back or not after hes gone through all those Japan videos to try and prove me wrong. amiright!?
                                          Lol. Not at all. I dont care that much but fair play for keeping such tabs on it

Comment

As much as I enjoyed Mortimer and Whitehouse fishing, I'm glad Gardiners' World is back to an hour. Find it hard to believe that BBC2 couldn't find an alternative time slot.

Comment

You're some cunt, not thanking my bread post from yesterday

Comment

You're some cunt, not thanking my bread post from yesterday
                                                Missed it!, wouldn't have knowingly passed over that. Just checked back, very good nice and airy and not compact what your looking for. I approve. Taste good?.

Comment

Missed it!, wouldn't have knowingly passed over that. Just checked back, very good nice and airy and not compact what your looking for. I approve. Taste good?.
                                                  The crust was really nice, but I now prefer my bread really dense. They haven't had any spelt or rye flour in Aldi for the last two weeks, and I'm not about to pay the extortionate prices they charge in Tesco.

Comment

Being annoyed at your options of baking ingredients say something.

Comment

Full moon out West!

SPOILER

Comment

Being annoyed at your options of baking ingredients say something.
                                                        Do you watch Bake Off? It was bread week this week and yours looked bloody gorgeous so I went out and bought a honey and rye spelt. Savage it was

Comment

Steve "Psychedelic" Davis joined a band.

The Utopia Strong - Konta ChorusTaken from the album 'The Utopia Strong' (Launch172) on Rocket RecordingsStream Track https://smarturl.it/KontaChorusAlbum:Bu...

And if you have the balls check out this loopy affair...

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                            I have 4 tickets to the Curragh for Sunday. I'll prob go with Mia, which leaves 3 if anyone fancies the spares.

@pat mustard. You could come and help me make a few Bob
                                                            Would usually have taken you up on the offer but in Budapest at the moment. I'll have a look through and try and find something to have a few quid on.
                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Do you watch Bake Off? It was bread week this week and yours looked bloody gorgeous so I went out and bought a honey and rye spelt. Savage it was
                                                              No. In general I tend to think TV chefs are about as trustworthy and reliable as politicians, heroin addicts, or child molesters.

Comment

No. In general I tend to think TV chefs are about as trustworthy and reliable as politicians, heroin addicts, or child molesters.
                                                                No pros on it, just normal folk who bake as a hobby. Was a young chap on this year who was absolutely hopeless so definitely a far cry from TV chefs

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                  I'm parking in the airport for the match (have somebody flying in who is going to take my car home) and then aiming to find a good pub to watch the racing in the vicinity of Croke Park.

Any suggestions for that boozer? Will/Can go to Dame Tavern if needed but I'd like to avoid trekking that far into town.
                                                                  The Cat and Cage in Drumcondra will have the racing on. Think it's on the bus route and only a 15/20 min walk to stadium. It's a total kip if that makes any difference but shouldnt be as wedged as other pubs closer to croke park or the city so should be able to watch in relative peace.

Comment

I'm parking in the airport for the match (have somebody flying in who is going to take my car home) and then aiming to find a good pub to watch the racing in the vicinity of Croke Park.

Any suggestions for that boozer? Will/Can go to Dame Tavern if needed but I'd like to avoid trekking that far into town.
                                                                    Can offer vino and an Eames test drive. Be down at Croker in minutes.

Cons: no racing channels. Children.

Comment

sounds like a trap!
                                                                      There's only a few jobs to be done around the place...

Comment

No pros on it, just normal folk who bake as a hobby. Was a young chap on this year who was absolutely hopeless so definitely a far cry from TV chefs
                                                                        I've never seen an episode, though I was under the impression that professional smarmy cunt Paul Hollywood was involved somehow.

Comment

Not sure if they show the racing, but Kennedy's in Drumcondra is a nice boozer.

You can call them on 01 8371080 to check if they will be showing the racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                            Not sure if they show the racing, but Kennedy's in Drumcondra is a nice boozer.

You can call them on 01 8371080 to check if they will be showing the racing.
                                                                            Decent all day brekkie too

Comment

I've never seen an episode, though I was under the impression that professional smarmy cunt Paul Hollywood was involved somehow.
                                                                              He is but does anyone take him seriously. Smarmy cunt could actually have been invented to describe him. It fits perfectly

Comment

He is but does anyone take him seriously. Smarmy cunt could actually have been invented to describe him. It fits perfectly
                                                                                Watching that episode now on E4. Excluding news/parliament, I normally only watch 2 hours of TV a week. Don't see that increasing anytime soon

Comment

Hup the kingdom!
                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Serious shooting quality so far.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Spineless ref... Why do they even have black cards
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Spineless ref... Why do they even have black cards
                                                                                        Very poor was o Callaghan who dragged him down not the full back

Comment

Kerry's movement is great to watch
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Connolly proving what a grade a bellend he is just in case anyone forgot!

Comment

Paging Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                Connolly proving what a grade a bellend he is just in case anyone forgot!
                                                                                                😂

Bellend me arse
                                                                                                He a super 5 in a row dub

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                  [emoji23]

Bellend me arse

He a super 5 in a row dub
                                                                                                  I think if they are ever defining a team player, Mr Connolly will be the antonym

Comment

I think if they are ever defining a team player, Mr Connolly will be the antonym
                                                                                                    Perhaps but you can stomach it when he can spray a ball around like he did for that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                      Perhaps but you can stomach it when he can spray a ball around like he did for that point.
                                                                                                      It was a thing of absolutely beauty, he is a genius but a very very flawed one at that.

Comment

Salty cunts on here.

Up the dubs, deprived of a 10 point victory by a dodgy ref. We'll take it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                          Salty cunts on here.

Up the dubs, deprived of a 10 point victory by a dodgy ref. We'll take it though.
                                                                                                          I wouldn't have said Con was worth 4 pts to Kerry [emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

I wouldn't have said Con was worth 4 pts to Kerry [emoji848][emoji848]

LOL. good gawd.

Comment

@psv
                                                                                                              Don't forget the greyhound derby semis at 9.25 and 9.40.

Comment

Was looking through some old vids an thought this deserved a repost. Mostly because it's 8 fucking years old, and also because that left turn from Dawson St to Nassau St, and legally going through College Green, is gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYepa9S9mw

Comment

Aphex Twin live streaming his London show at Printworks about to start...

b.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Paging Zod.
                                                                                                                    Met Zod for a pint and hes a big teddy bear in real life. Had a cracking night with him, Andy, Rigger and a few mates.

This Kerry team lads

Thanks to Keane for the ticket. Chucky ar law

Comment

Still literally makes me lol when I hear Gennadi Gerasimov mentioned in a pop tune

I put on my raincoat to make it rainAnd sure enough the skies opened up againI dreamed of you as I walked to the shopsYou were dancing with the wallies on To...

Comment

Met Zod for a pint and hes a big teddy bear in real life. Had a cracking night with him, Andy, Rigger and a few mates.

This Kerry team lads

Thanks to Keane for the ticket. Chucky ar law
                                                                                                                        No doubt about it. That Kerry team will win multiple All Ireland titles. Sean O’Shea is playing with the cheat codes on. Clifford is sublime. They’re only going to improve. Time is their friend and Dublin’s enemy right now.

Seriously looked like Cluxton retired at the end of the game. I’ve never seen him do a lap of honour before. His loss would be immeasurable.

But...

That was the most incredible sporting atmosphere I’ve ever experienced. The ground was shaking. The Hill was alive in a way I haven’t seen in years. The whole game was just on another level. When my feet touch the floor again I’ll look at it dispassionately (as much as I can) but right now - Up the Dubs! Up Jim Gavin! 5 in a Row! The greatest team of all time!
                                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Paging Kayroo, paging Kayroo...

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X