Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
    Not only Aherne. But ...Haughey.
    Haughey is harshly treated
    What a man ,given his due in my favourite pub

Comment

No Are you going to go?

Sounds interesting.

When i googled it said a building collapsed recently though.
      Another one to cross of Dobby's list

Comment

Was an actual vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Another one to cross of Dobby's list
          The world is getting smaller day by day

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            I'll still kind of watch it but they are just remaking the same few episodes over and over.
            On the other hand I only saw a bit of this weeks and I'm sniggering here at my clevernessin becoming about the 10,000th person today who has implemented a function called notHotDog ()

bool notHotDog (thing)
            {
            if (thing == hotDog)
            return false;
            else
            return true;
            }
            Hello? Ellric Baman? This is your mom, you are not my son
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Yes Denny thats right, you comfort yourself with that thought.

By any standards Bertie Fucken Aherne would appear to be harshly treated when compared to that blob of self pitying vermin.

The appointment of a prosecutor gives him a chance to survive now; the lawyers will take his horrible pudgy fingers off the reply to tweet button and he will be forced to consult with people who are a bit sane before he opens his venomous cakehole in public.
                  They were trying to take him down before he even got the job. I wonder if there's a single positive Washington Post story on him.

Comment

Comment

Jian-Yang talks to Emily Chang of Bloomberg Technology about his new app 'Not Hot Dog', while calling out Erlich. Catch up on Silicon Valley Season 1 - 4 now...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        They were trying to take him down before he even got the job. I wonder if there's a single positive Washington Post story on him.
                        Trump support is old ...The parody is old now. It's not even shocking.

Comment

Trump support is old ...The parody is old now. It's not even shocking.
                          Does you no good to live in an echo chamber.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            what positive story do you have in mind?
                            Improved US-Russian relations for a start!

JOHN SIMPSON, BBC QUESTION: Western countries almost universally now believe that there’s a new Cold War and that you, frankly, have decided to create that. ...

Comment

Yes it does.

Comment

]
                                It didn't work out..it was a sordid fling ...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Think my bet on Coveney, due to a belief that the traditionalists would fight desperately to keep control of the party away from Dublin and liberalism, is starting to crumble badly.
                                      I think you're correct.

leo Varadkar will be the next Fine Gael leader, Ivan Yates claims
                                      9 fg senators have backed Varadkar.

Comment

Yes it does.
                                        Yes it does.
                                        Yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          Fks sake Denny, very unfair to put up a photo of RD3 like that - privacy on the board and all that.
                                          More to elbows, clearly he thinks I am someone else.

Although don't think we have ever met sober so understandable imo
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

When he goes down, will you blame:
                                            1. Hilary
                                            2. Fake news
                                            3. Aliens
                                            4. Donald J Trump

?

Comment

Not that Coveney is not liberal, he seems very decent, but he lacks the Dublin liberalism that Leo encapsulates
                                              Leo will win non-FG votes, Coveney won't.

Plus the media can never criticise Leo for fear of appearing anti-ghey.

Comment

Not that Convey is not liberal, he seems very decent, but he lacks the Dublin liberalism that Leo encapsulates

He used not to be but changed recently . He campaigned for the yes vote eloquently. But said it was a journey he came to. Not position he started from. He comes from a wealthy background ..he is the type of person people think are always in politics. He is minister for housing and there are people who feel his housing plan will privatize social housing. We have huge numbers of homeless. The issue is not fixed.

At the same Time Leo Slashed the health budget just before leaving as health minister esp for mental health in a publicly dismissive way. He lacks diplomacy. But he is different.

To be honest I don't like or dislike either of them. Both meh....

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

He took a lot as minister for health. But not as much as his predecessor. Also about the way he handled himself during the economic crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                    Yes it does.
                                                    Yes it does.
                                                    Does does does

Comment

It could be either of them still. Also Richard Bruton...

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaah!

Self-pity is annoying enough in small children, in adults it's just fucking pathetic.

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!
                                                        Deal with it fatso.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq721qGFZxk
                                                          Are you really selling him bending over for Putin as a plus ?

That was a fairly lame performance by Putin who didn't come close to addressing the questions Simpson put to him... Heres an apple I will use to answer your question about bananas
                                                          Wasn't as much a waste of time as the few minutes I spent wondering WTF I was doing looking at world class drooler Scot Adams showing me around his house, WTF was that about?
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Leo could get them a10 - 15 point election day boost but I think they will bottle it.
                                                            Not that there is a lot wrong with Coveney, he is head and shoulders ahead of anyone FF are putting out to bat these days, except that at some point despite not really being a real LOL Cork person he will mingle, in the mind of the electorate, into a vague sort of oneness with Mickey Martin.

Comment

That was a fairly lame performance by Putin who didn't come close to addressing the questions Simpson put to him... Heres an apple I will use to answer your question about bananas
                                                              Wasn't as much a waste of time as the few minutes I spent wondering WTF I was doing looking at world class drooler Scot Adams showing me around his house, WTF was that about?
                                                              He always does this. He is talking about totally diff things in Russia than current issues. He takes advantage of the linguistic diff. He knows not many Russians speak english and of course ...few in the west speak russian ..milks it ..The Russian Language is a big border on the media in itself ..he can get away with it.

Comment

100% true tbf.
                                                                Up your trolling game fella!

*Then again, seeing the amount of responses you're getting, carry on...

Comment

All round scumbag and Trump enabler Roger Ailes died, I sincerely hope, roarin today.

Comment

Last edited by Mellor; 18-05-17, 13:59.

Comment

More to elbows, clearly he thinks I am someone else.

Although don't think we have ever met sober so understandable imo
                                                                      Post a pic of yourself and let IPBers decide
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                        Post a pic of yourself and let IPBers decide
                                                                        You might think I'm kidding, I'm not

Comment

That looks like the pic of a man who calls other peoples opinions ridiculous, asks them to provide odds and when they do refuses to make a bet!
                                                                          A man that gets it wrong so often on the bets he does make when he thinks he has the better of.
                                                                          A man who thinks he played physical sports for years but actually played field hockey.
                                                                          A man who thinks that imitating octogenarians exercise routines is tough work.
                                                                          A man who quits writing, when he is the second best writer on this forum.
                                                                          Bring back Stunty.

Our RD3.
                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I did say skip to the 10mins mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                              Up your trolling game fella!

*Then again, seeing the amount of responses you're getting, carry on...
                                                                              I wasn't even trolling. How can anyone deny he's up against a biased media? They fed his opponents the questions before debates ffs!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I did say skip to the 10mins mark!
                                                                                    I did but still missed whatever I was looking for...
                                                                                    Was it the Fox news locked on to every TV in the house

Nothing about that creep would surprise me except that he still turns out amusing cartoons!

Comment

This is fun. Eoghan104....

SPOILER

Comment

Visited my house mate who had major surgery on his bowel this weekend.Sone poor bastsrd just covered by a screen was having a tube inserted into his stomach. The whimpers then the gurgling and outright fear in his voice and then asking to be shot was horrible. The nurse was young kept talking to him and they got it done. My friends many tubes one burst basically mushy goo everywhere then changing his t shirt a tube with blood came off all over the nurses face she didn't blink just got it back on cleaned and helped someone else. Facing that stuff many times a day no wonder those nurses are heavy boozers.

Comment

You might think I'm kidding, I'm not

You got my good side.

I'm still thinking 'young George Clooney' myself.

Comment

Anyway how did the 'Trump being the worst thing evah' morph into 'slag off Raoul' Day?

I didn't even do anything to deserve it this time.

FU elbows. Salmonella outbreak funked down upon yo' ass. One Time.

Comment

But he has fox & friends...

Its their job to be critical. This is all rather unprecedented stuff. Just the absolute chaos. George Bush wasn't liked either but he was listened too and respected as the president. Trump just seems incredibly incompetent plus doing a whole lot of mean destructive things. Not any of that Russian stuff, which I don't care about, but just the types of regulations he is undoing seem like the type of regulations that should be in place.
                                                                                              I have only one criticism of the media and it's this: they haven't been critical enough of Trump by far!

The guy clearly has the emotional and intellectual age of a 7 y\o. Plus has surrounded himself with actual bona fide traitors.

Call him for what he is imo.

Comment

Wait until Fox turns on this lump of lard. And Paul Ryan.

Then the gig is most certainly up for this shitshow. You can be quite sure the Chiefs of Staff have the 'Ignore' button clicked.

Comment

You'd have to give me 100/1 on a second term so

Comment

...

Comment

...Financial wizards assistance please...Planning to sell my HSBC shares soon, managed to get 42% increase but worried about strength of sterling...I've about €8000 worth that I'm looking to invest...Would anyone have suggestions of high interest savings accounts, or post office bonds etc?.. I'm not planning to touch it in the next 18/24 months so can do medium term savings accounts...thanks in advance for advice 😊...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                        ...Financial wizards assistance please...Planning to sell my HSBC shares soon, managed to get 42% increase but worried about strength of sterling...I've about €8000 worth that I'm looking to invest...Would anyone have suggestions of high interest savings accounts, or post office bonds etc?.. I'm not planning to touch it in the next 18/24 months so can do medium term savings accounts...thanks in advance for advice 😊...
                                                                                                        Take from HSBC, put in Solium Capital (TSX).

*not a wizard of any sort.
                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                          Take from HSBC, put in Solium Capital (TSX).

*not a wizard of any sort.
                                                                                                          ...Thank you...But more looking to find a good interest savings account than shares, not looking to take any more chances lol...

Comment

Thought this nicely captured the Trump = 7 year old argument

I actually do the same with some of the people I work with, it's a good trick

Comment

it sure is Richie, it sure is.

Richie

Comment

Im not sure why emmet is my favourite poster on here but if anyone knows how to write an interesting post it emmet.

Comment

I have only one criticism of the media and it's this: they haven't been critical enough of Trump by far!

The guy clearly has the emotional and intellectual age of a 7 y\o. Plus has surrounded himself with actual bona fide traitors.

Call him for what he is imo.
                                                                                                                  He's getting an incredibly soft ride considering what he's been up to already.

They are terrified of his legal muscle.
                                                                                                                  For instance they all just point and laugh at the pathetic insecurity underlying the childish lies about the inauguration crowds. At the same time they are scared to ask the hard questions about what happened to the $100M he raised from private companies to run it. Estimated surplus $80M

Comment

Michael Noonan, what a hero, we should build a statue to him.

Comment

Michael Noonan, what a hero, we should build a statue to him.
                                                                                                                      Not sure he reads here.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        Not sure he reads here.
                                                                                                                        His name probably isn't in enough posts. Good chance the Donald does tho

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                          I actually do the same with some of the people I work with, it's a good trick
                                                                                                                          I have heard Andy gets bored easily

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X