Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    Spotify Pre-Sale for The National in Vicars street currently ongoing. The Code is 'THESYSTEM'. Just managed to get two.

Opr
    Saw them at longitude last year. Father John Misty was the start of the how though and Roisín Murphy!

'Fear Fun' (Release Date: May 1, 2012) Sub Pop Mega Mart https://u.subpop.com/2padHxTFJM store https://fatherjohnmisty.store/collections/musiciTunes https:/...

Comment

Father John Misty is awesome. Really want to see him this year - hope he's playing in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        Spotify Pre-Sale for The National in Vicars street currently ongoing. The Code is 'THESYSTEM'. Just managed to get two.

Opr
        Couldn't get any, cheers for heads up

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
          Couldn't get any, cheers for heads up
          me neither
          missed mail by an hour
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
              Father John Misty is awesome. Really want to see him this year - hope he's playing in Ireland.
              He's playing electric picnic so possible there won't be a date this year

Comment

So, if these 5 results happen, then Arsenal Liverpool and Man City will have identical records and go into a 3 way play off for Champions League spots.

Arsenal 3 Sunderland 0
                Man City 2 West Brom 2
                Liverpool 0 Boro 1
                Arsenal 0 Everton 0
                Watford 3 Man City 1

It's only a 6,011,642/1 shot on Bet365

SPOILER

Comment

Leather Jacket man is the most Irish man in Ireland!

- LeatherJacketGuy, JohnnyBS & Levi open their DNA Results to see who wins the 'Who's More Irish Challenge!!'-----------------------------------------------...

Comment

Got two tickets for the Monday night National gig earlier - pretty happy with myself after missing out with the other pre-sale yesterday, wasted 30 minutes looking for tickets then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      Where do you fly from? Like no point getting off your plane locked if I've an hours drive home to the gaff. Im not joking either btw, would love to organise a spin to the races for a bit of craic. Kerry the best value for money and death/enjoyment ratio I'd imagine.
                      Fly out of Weston. Not sure drunk passengers would be doable tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        23m being paid for Harold's Cross. So all the group's 20m debt being wiped out, plus 3m cash in the bank. Whatever about the wisdom of getting themselves into the situation in the first place, that seems like a great outcome for Irish greyhounds
                        Should we close the Abbey Theatre as well, land must be worth a fortune to a developer, and seems to be losing money hand over fist in its current guise (€7M a year subsidy to keep it afloat).

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Fly out of Weston. Not sure drunk passengers would be doable tbh!
                          In other words, fuck off GAB.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            Should we close the Abbey Theatre as well, land must be worth a fortune to a developer, and seems to be losing money hand over fist in its current guise (€7M a year subsidy to keep it afloat).

If we had put all the monies in the arts years ago we could be living in Florence by now!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              In other words, fuck off GAB.
                              Not at all! I'm happy to get out as often as possible for any reason!

Comment

Where do you fly from? Like no point getting off your plane locked if I've an hours drive home to the gaff. Im not joking either btw, would love to organise a spin to the races for a bit of craic. Kerry the best value for money and death/enjoyment ratio I'd imagine.
                                Obvs.

Something happens, an Irish pop/rock group from the late 80 & early 90s who were a great band. This is another of the bands hits called Parachute.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I've to decide whether or not I am backing it myself. Been a deluge of rain in Killarney. I suspect I am but no panic on me right now as I don't have an option to back horses at 9am anyway.
                                  Been very warm sparkling sunshine since 10am here if that sways your decision any bit

Comment

Any of you lovely folks out there have any experience of using the Accounting Software Xero?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Did you know that the former bass player of Something Happens, now directs the Late Late Show?!?!?
                                      SPOILER

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

One week to go before the busiest summer I've ever had. I've loads of stuff to close off before I head back to Ireland on Wed but I'm losing the will.

As an aside, do any of the UFC heads here have any speculation about who will be on the card in Edmonton? I think its a PPV so should I expect a decent card?
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                One week to go before the busiest summer I've ever had. I've loads of stuff to close off before I head back to Ireland on Wed but I'm losing the will.

As an aside, do any of the UFC heads here have any speculation about who will be on the card in Edmonton? I think its a PPV so should I expect a decent card?
                                                It's my busiest summer ever too. Different reasons than you though I strongly suspect. What jealousy inducing reasons are there for your busy summer.

Comment

Anderson Cooper 360 podcast is a great way to get your Trump fix. Only 90% biased.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Huh?. What's a frigid sphincter?

Comment

It's my busiest summer ever too. Different reasons than you though I strongly suspect. What jealousy inducing reasons are there for your busy summer.
                                                      Ah stop! Theres life in the old dog yet!

Well...since you asked...

Home for 2 weeks from next wed, trip around Ireland with the missus including Wineport and the Europe in Killarney.
                                                      Barcelona for a week then.
                                                      Home to Calgary for 3 days and am off to Phoenix for 5 days, work trip but loose work.
                                                      Then off to the okanagan for 5 days to a lakeside cabin our mate owns. Good group of us going and he has a sick powerboat so there will be blood.
                                                      Home to Calgary then for 10 days of madness for Calgary Stampede.
                                                      Nashville the first weekend of August for 4 days.
                                                      Edmonton UFC September 8/9/10.
                                                      San Diego for a week immediately after that for Atlassian conference.

Have also just booked Indonesia for 3 weeks from Dec 28th.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                        All you had to do was pour in litre of oil into tank and fill to throat with diesel. Done a few times myself. Petrol into diesel car not anywhere as bad as diesel into petrol. Keep topping up for a few days and you wouldn't even notice.
                                                        Reminds me of time in pub very early hours and I was correcting a guys method for cooking fish and explaining how it was done. He was a chef. Oooooooh the slagging I got and still get for that

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                          Ah stop! Theres life in the old dog yet!

Well...since you asked...

Home for 2 weeks from next wed, trip around Ireland with the missus including Wineport and the Europe in Killarney.
                                                          Barcelona for a week then.
                                                          Home to Calgary for 3 days and am off to Phoenix for 5 days, work trip but loose work.
                                                          Then off to the okanagan for 5 days to a lakeside cabin our mate owns. Good group of us going and he has a sick powerboat so there will be blood.
                                                          Home to Calgary then for 10 days of madness for Calgary Stampede.
                                                          Nashville the first weekend of August for 4 days.
                                                          Edmonton UFC September 8/9/10.
                                                          San Diego for a week immediately after that for Atlassian conference.

Have also just booked Indonesia for 3 weeks from Dec 28th.
                                                          Ah you poor lad. I'll swap moving house and not being able to sleep because of a new baby for the above?

Comment

Ah you poor lad. I'll swap moving house and not being able to sleep because of a new baby for the above?
                                                            no ty

Comment

GFYT, YC.

Comment

Comment

had Pho for dinner.

Big summer.

Comment

Also bought Bintang. So I guess I'm half way there?

Comment

Bet 5star is glad he asked.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Goodbye cardsharing. We had a good run

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        come aboard the kodi express, we have lots of room
                                                                        Is there a dumbest of dumb-dumb guides as to how kodi works?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                          Is there a dumbest of dumb-dumb guides as to how kodi works?
                                                                          tvaddons.ag

Comment

Comment

This could be a good spin on a Werewolf game - https://www.dropbox.com/s/4iptu3yure...color.pdf?dl=0

Print and Play for the home users. It's topical too.

Secret Hitler

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  tvaddons.ag
                                                                                  Thanks, got through most of that on my laptop but haven't managed to stream anything yet.

Can Kodi ever get to a stage that you have a remote and just key in '401' if you want to watch sky sports 1 on your tv though? If not, think I'll be getting back Sky!

Comment

Thanks, got through most of that on my laptop but haven't managed to stream anything yet.

Can Kodi ever get to a stage that you have a remote and just key in '401' if you want to watch sky sports 1 on your tv though? If not, think I'll be getting back Sky!
                                                                                    There are android apps that do this. Some lads I know use an app that costs about 13 quid a month and has all channels and even an episode guide. I don't think you can record though and the picture quality is obviously a stream, but if cost is your main thing it's fine and far less flaky than general kodi which is far too frustrating to use in my view.

Comment

https://mystreams.tv/wp-login.php?loggedout=true

This is worth the subscribe, streams every sport under the sun including ppv stuff.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Modbro is Android app that gives close.

I have a (paid for) sub which has full epg with StreamSupreme and On Tapp.

Comment

Thanks all. I'll play around with these and see what works. Cost isn't the main driver really, I just didn't see the point in paying €120+/month for sky when there was basically an equivalent for 5% of the price. Just need to work out if Kodi can do the same.

Comment

Thanks all. I'll play around with these and see what works. Cost isn't the main driver really, I just didn't see the point in paying €120+/month for sky when there was basically an equivalent for 5% of the price. Just need to work out if Kodi can do the same.
                                                                                            Imho, kodi is shit, and nowhere near an equivalent to Sky. Yes, you've access to tons of stuff for free but my experience of it is really poor, jumpy picture, out of sync sound, unreliable streams for sports. If cost isn't an issue for you you would be stone crazy to ditch sky for it.

Shit costs money for a reason.

Comment

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...T.nav=top-news
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Imho, kodi is shit, and nowhere near an equivalent to Sky. Yes, you've access to tons of stuff for free but my experience of it is really poor, jumpy picture, out of sync sound, unreliable streams for sports. If cost isn't an issue for you you would be stone crazy to ditch sky for it.

Ill drop that few bob to ya tomorrow
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  Also bought Bintang. So I guess I'm half way there?
                                                                                                  Stick the Bintang tank top on and start speaking in an Aussie accent and 99% there.

Comment

A forum full of degenerates lol and TV so important , prices starting from little over a fiver a week , TOP TIER 15 odd a week ( obv with a SATNAV SPECIAL DISCOUNT) ah heorr come outta that

ye know where I am , feel free to PM

*T&Cs apply and codes/special offers are subject to availability
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Ill drop that few bob to ya tomorrow
                                                                                                      Still h8 the cunce for not giving me a new remote tho.

Bit like Ryanair, they can annoy the bollix out of you but jesus their product is good.

Comment

Tonight's episode of VEEP was great
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

My experience with Kodi -

Use Exodus as a Netflix, which has absolutely everything.

Use a streaming service for sports in which I pay 50e every 6 months and these are perfect streams with no buffering and include PPVs.

Other than sports I don't watch live TV so this suits me perfect.

It's class tbf. But then again so is sky. Each to their own and all that, no right or wrong just preference.

Comment

I've found real-debrid.com increased the quality and reliability of my on demand streaming a huge amount and it costs beans

Comment

What streaming services do ye use for sports?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                Tonight's episode of VEEP was great
                                                                                                                Wish I'd started watching it before Trump. Only on the second series, and it seems like a documentary compared how I imagine the Trump Whitehouse is.
                                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                  dunno if this helps but a chap showed me this other day in work

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                    “I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.
                                                                                                                    Nothing he does matters, nothing at all... And that will go on as long as the pseudo apprentice masters of the universe carry on with their moronic cargo cult thinking pretending he has something to do with keeping their indices ticking upwards and making their Apple shares worth more than the cash they hold.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Site called Smoothstreams.

It was invite only and got Sharp on it. He can vouch for it. I think it's sold out at the moment so you may have to wait to join.

Comment

Musutv

All channels on laptop, android or kodi.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

the bold bit is the important thing to take from that post .
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X