Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can we use now the piratebay isn't working?

Also Raoul, are you on gardening leave or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Just working less and getting paid more I reckon Hector. It’s called management.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

With my vpn and ad blocker switched on pirateproxy . ch is working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Nadal seems to have dropped a lot of his pre-serve twitches and general freaky OCD shit.
          I haven't notice him taking a drink out of each bottle but the two bottles are still in front of him.
          Does he still do his quick sprint on to the court at the start?

Water bottles must be most odd thing he has done.

That was a quick set, Federer not breaking him completely changed it.

Comment

Working an average of 11 hrs a day.

Worked from home yesterday and had the cricket on. Today, I reasserted my wurrrrrrrrker rights and went home at 5.

Wish V was correct.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Fedddddddd!!!!!!
              Feck you anyway RD3. Got home from work with every intention of showering, eating and heading for a few pints. Instead I'm here in my work gear after eating a takeaway glued to this. Think Federer will end up winning handy but Nadal just wont go away.

Comment

Some saves by Nadal, unbelievable, what a rivalry.

Comment

Such Tennis
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Brilliant tennis

Comment

Nadal still doesn't know how to quit but there's unforved errors out there I've never seen before. And he's really thin on top now.

FEDDDDDDDDD!

Three fucking match points saved by the OCD freak.

And match. Me nerves..

Comment

That last game was phenomenal.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

And Fed is now sponsored by Uniqlo....wtf? He was always a Nike man.

Oh I see. Just the $300 million.
                            Uniqlo is a great brand, cheap good quality clothes not plastered in adverts and branding.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Uniqlo is a great brand, cheap good quality clothes not plastered in adverts and branding.
                              Brilliant brand. Seem to be big price discrepancies between countries though. UK is very cheap and their massive store on Oxford Street is amazing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Actually just to be useful, but think we ordered most stuff online, so anyone can do that. They don't do a kids range in Rennes.
                                      I remember SP sharing before but thought nothing of ordering, reminded me of American Apparel a little in style.
                                      Same business trajectory to be avoided of course.

I thought their sizing estimator was very good.
                                      Height, weight, shape, width age and style ie loose etc to estimate your size with a given probability.

Comment

No room in the luggage for baby shark stuff. Sharks are cunts do do da do da do

Comment

They spent good money on Fed anyway.

I'd never heard of it. Am being told about it by a bunch of 40ish men.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

got a tshirt for 10 bucks in the US from there recently, better quality than ones 5 times the price here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              They spent good money on Fed anyway.

I'd never heard of it. Am being told about it by a bunch of 40ish men.
                                              Ha, was thinking the same. Is there a Fed premium now?

Comment

Noel Furlong
                                                Donnacha O'Dea
                                                Ciaran O'Leary*
                                                Marty Smyth

Drive for Five alive tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                  No room in the luggage for baby shark stuff. Sharks are cunts do do da do da do
                                                  3,059,445,145 views 8.4M ++ 3M --

3 Billion views

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                    Noel Furlong
                                                    Donnacha O'Dea
                                                    Ciaran O'Leary*
                                                    Marty Smyth

http://www.wsop.com/m/updates/?aid=2...438&dayof=7505
                                                    3 left...

Comment

Dave 30-70 HU

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                        Noel Furlong
                                                        Donnacha O'Dea
                                                        Ciaran O'Leary*
                                                        Marty Smyth

http://www.wsop.com/m/updates/?aid=2...438&dayof=7505
                                                        Jaysus that brings me back. Remember watching him on the WSOP broadcasts very shortly after I started playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                          ++Pokerhand

Would you both be interested in the IPB golf event?

Obviously bring your friend along Hotspur if they were interested too.
                                                          Thanks for the invite, but I'll decline. Apart from anything else I would possibly kill someone off the tee.

Comment

I'd say Dave is a bit sick losing to this fella...

Maximilian Klostermeier took home the grand prize and his first WSOP gold bracelet by beating David Callaghan, who had to settle for $109,844.

When asked about the bracelet he just won Klostermeier said: ''I feel great, can't really believe it honestly, I've only been playing poker professionally for a little over a year now and I'm already getting a bracelet so soon.''

While Klostermeier has only been playing poker professionally for a short time, this year marks his first time in Las Vegas. He only played in four events and said he's not really a PLO player.

"Honestly, PLO isn't my strongest game, I'd say Texas hold'em is. If we include online events I've only played PLO 20, maybe 25 times. I found myself in some positions that I didn't really know what to do but it worked out."

Comment

Be intersting to see how this young lad develops...

14yo came on as sub in friendly v Lampards first Chelsea game. Chelsea had a good few senior players out too.

Comment

Tony Robbins interviewing Conor McGregor you say

Where does your belief come from he asked

The secret he says, I used to will car parking spaces to be available to me and built from there... he says

Well Mr Robbins...good luck with that
                                                                Last edited by Guest; 13-07-19, 10:03.

Comment

Some publicity stunt by bohs, lampards first game in charge and the kid makes all the headlines, will ramp up the interest for him from PL clubs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    Tony Robbins interviewing Conor McGregor you say

Where does your belief come from he asked

The secret he says, I used to will car parking spaces to be available to me and built from there... he says

Well Mr Robbins...good luck with that
                                                                    Funnily enough my old boss used to do that. At least I know where he got it from.
                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Any tips for the dogs in a Shelbourne Park later.
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                        RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Comment

The hare isn't real

Comment

Back the one that has a massive shite during the parade

Or the one where you can see the hard-on from the stands

Comment

Say hi to Belinda at the protest from me.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Get there early and spend about 20 mins outside talking loudly with your mate about the last shipment of "useless dogs" you sent to Pakistan.

Comment

...Was at the dogs last week, was quiet enough...It was a Friday so had expected a few more to be there...Was good fun as always, no protests at all, and I'll surely be back again...

Comment

Fuck the dags. Grim enough without all that doggie torturing stuff.

Comment

From animal cruelty to human mma weigh in cruelty!

Comment

Ahhh Rounders, thats not human cruelty...this is.....

A senior Northern Ireland civil servant was paid £10,000 (€11,150) in compensation because he was offended at having to walk past portraits of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, it has emerged.

Comment

12 y/o retrieved from Suisse. Concerning that she may now think this is normal practice to be jetting off to exotic locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Ahhh Rounders, thats not human cruelty...this is.....

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-38308344.html
                                                                                            "Lee Hegarty, who is currently in charge of the Northern Irish Parades Commission..."

I'm sure he is totally unbiased in his decisions

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              From animal cruelty to human mma weigh in cruelty!
                                                                                              WTF is going on there

Comment

WTF is going on there
                                                                                                Severe dehydration on having to make the weight cut. Probably is a sweat suit or toweled up in a hotel room for the last few hours to lose the last few lbs causing delirium.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                  Severe dehydration on having to make the weight cut. Probably is a sweat suit or toweled up in a hotel room for the last few hours to lose the last few lbs causing delirium.
                                                                                                  But they aren't going to let her fight are they?

Comment

Was talking to a sociopath today, incredibly interesting to me. If you were to ask them a question, what would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                      "Lee Hegarty, who is currently in charge of the Northern Irish Parades Commission..."

I'm sure he is totally unbiased in his decisions
                                                                                                      And some people would have us re-unite with these knuckle draggers.

Keep the lot of them Boris!

Comment

Weigh-ins are usually 24+ hours before the fight, so she has decent time to recover.
                                                                                                        I'd guess a doctor will examine her and declare her ok.

Comment

The fight won't happen right away.
                                                                                                          It's a ridiculous practice tbh.

Comment

Oh yeah and shes the 4/6 fav!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Did I see Tiniwaren mentioned here or in music king recently?
                                                                                                                Playing Galway on Tuesday

Comment

Feel like I should start looking for the Good in Zuckerberg now that every social media whore cunt has binged black mirror and think he might be a bit of a cunt.
                                                                                                                  Also when’s all the Epstein foreplay gonna pay off, pretty clear it is THE story of the last few decades America wise (like savilex10) and the cunt won’t spill.
                                                                                                                  Like at least throw Prince Andrew under the bus, who cares about that cunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                    The fight won't happen right away.
                                                                                                                    It's a ridiculous practice tbh.
                                                                                                                    Ironically, weighing in the day before is for safety.
                                                                                                                    But people, especially athletes, will always push the limits for a perceived edge.

Comment

WTF is going on there
                                                                                                                      I found that very uncomfortable viewing tbh. I know it's part of it and they've changed some things around weigh in times evening to morning or vice versa as safety measure but not sure how successful that's been.

No idea of the solution but something like out of competition weigh ins seems like a decent enough idea but hard to see people being on board.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        Did I see Tiniwaren mentioned here or in music king recently?
                                                                                                                        Playing Galway on Tuesday
                                                                                                                        Yeah I chose them in music King, they are in Dublin in Nov too.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        Ironically, weighing in the day before is for safety.
                                                                                                                        But people, especially athletes, will always push the limits for a perceived edge.
                                                                                                                        I found that very uncomfortable viewing tbh. I know it's part of it and they've changed some things around weigh in times evening to morning or vice versa as safety measure but not sure how successful that's been.

No idea of the solution but something like out of competition weigh ins seems like a decent enough idea but hard to see people being on board.
                                                                                                                        Seems like a solvable problem that's just waiting for a disaster to happen right now.

Comment

Some kind of minimum level hydration test could be part of the weigh in process leading up to the weigh in itself!?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X