Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

AJ I'veost track of that. Think I finish on 75. Getting a good sweat anyway so happy again

Comment

Least Eurovision Eurovision winner of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Easier to read.

G1

G2.
          Quoting

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            took 7-1 on norway.

usual mix of all sorts of stupid bets taken.

Spain last is surely buying money though
            Cleaned up on Spain
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Least Eurovision Eurovision winner of all time?
              Must be the first mooning though. Swings and roundabouts?
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Who do I ship to?
                send on bank deets please
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                  Quoting
                  Israel/Ukraine looks a winner in both games.
                  Such is random.org.

Comment

Get fucked with your victory speech fake Hozier.

Comment

Some kind mod delete all my Poland posts please, finkle-esque levels of tipping there.

Comment

Still fucktonnes of points to be awarded.

You'll likely need 3 countries on the right of the board to get involved in the prizes.
                        Not only am I involved in the prizes. I win all the prizes.

Two wins in 3 years. Love Eurovision. Ship ship

Wp Jubzz m8

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

A win for the small rat
                            Meant to be a great cook as well

Comment

Comment

Anyone think the likes of the HSE here won't be victim of malware? Pretty sure I've seen XP running on a screen in James St two week ago.
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    Will you group message G1 your bank deets dobby? wp!
                                    Yeah will get to it during the week. Am half cut now and in Dublin with a soccer match tomorrow in Kerry so will do it some stage Monday, maybe Tuesday. Ty, it's a skill game really

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      Anyone think the likes of the HSE here won't be victim of malware? Pretty sure I've seen XP running on a screen in James St two week ago.
                                      place in wexford hit but that is it i think

Comment

Easier to read.

G1

G2.
                                        G1. For a second I actually thought Kev had won (dobby meltdown would have been epic) but his Spain&Denmark combo gets 82 points to dobs' 75.

G2. Dimoxinils Germany&Denmark 83 is second to Jibzzzz.

Congrats to winners, everyone else ship to dobby and jibzzzz during the week, tx.
                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 13-05-17, 23:12.

Comment

Cheers AJ for running that.

Enjoyable annual Eurovision bants in here. Get the interest thread for live sweats next year.

Comment

The Trumpscript is quite a difficult read.

The Economist talks to the President of the United States about economic policy

It's a stream of bizarre rambling incoherence.
                                            You look at Ireland. I own great property in Ireland that I bought during their downturn. And I give the Irish a lot, a lot of credit. They never raised their taxes. You know you would have thought when they were going through that really…they would’ve double and tripled their taxes. They never raised it a penny. And they got through it and they are thriving now. Ireland’s done an amazing job. A lot of companies have moved to Ireland and they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                              Surprised P&F wasn't all over this. Must be some pagan ceremony going on.
                                              I just got back from my Friend's she didn't have it on in her house. And when I got back here there were crazy fireworks for some reason. I have no idea who won!

Was it us ?

Comment

G1. For a second I actually thought Kev had won (dobby meltdown would have been epic) but his Spain&Denmark combo gets 82 points to dobs' 75.

G2. Dimoxinils Germany&Denmark 83 is second to Jibzzzz.

Congrats to winners, everyone else ship to dobby and jibzzzz during the week, tx.
                                                Lol. Gfyaj I checked it and rechecked it and.then used a calculator just to be sure

Ty for running as always.

Comment

Jibbzzz just thinking there. Last time I won this I think you did too? Would that be right?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                    Jibbzzz just thinking there. Last time I won this I think you did too? Would that be right?
                                                    Different 'J', Jamfly I think.

Comment

Kate Hudson explores #ASMR with whispers and scissors for W Magazine. "I don't know if you can hear, but my jeans are screaming right now," says actress Kate...

Listen to the sparkles She is so sweet!

Cara Delevingne enters the hypnotic world of #ASMR to talk how she got into her characters June Moone and Enchantress for the highly anticipated Suicide Squa...

Shudda known she was a leo!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                        I don't recall winning this before? Although usually very drunk watching so perhaps.

Comment

Watch till the end

Comment

The moral victors. They should keep sending him, he will get there.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Wp Dobby. Let me know where u want the €25 or if you want to gambool it up on PP let me know on what.

Comment

Are all those extra bbv pages due to Eurovision?

Jaysis
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Went for an early morning run this morning starting off in town beside City Hall.

Parked the van and could hear someone roaring 'WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP YE FUCKER YE'

Was a taxi man up the street, some lad passed out in the passenger seat, the taxi man shaking fuck out of him, jerking the car forward and all, your man just like a rag doll. So funny.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

PM horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        A question:

Have had a silly longstanding desire to immortalise my family with a family photography session, and going to use some of the Portuguese money for it.

Cost is €150 for a one hour session, plus then you pay for individual prints.

Am I right in assuming you'd still get digital prints of all the photos taken of the prints you didn't order? I'm assuming for €150 as the base cost you would.

When I was shopping around in Galway most would only give digital copies of the prints you ordered and some would not provide digital copies at all. Seems redic in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          Jibbz let me know how you want to get paid? I will happily have the 25e on a horse in Killarney on Tuesday for you if you wish for an additional sweat.
                                                                          Will add my 25 to that if you like jibbz
                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

A strong painkiller causes a surprising reaction when a patient has to have his fractured ankle manipulated back into place.Click here to subscribe to your B...

Comment

Now, you wouldn't really think that a book about civil service organisation and publuc planning could be one of the most engrossing reads of one's life but you would be wrong.

Well worth searching out for any Robert Caro fans, or indeed anyone who's got any interest in New York.
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

Opr

Comment

Woah. Gone to a new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                      When I was shopping around in Galway most would only give digital copies of the prints you ordered and some would not provide digital copies at all. Seems redic in this day and age.
                                                                                      Any time I've had a photographer at my matches. I'v had to pay to get high res digitals.
                                                                                      But in that case the photographer is there for free. So I'd be happy to pay for a good shot.
                                                                                      Paying somebody €150 for their time and not getting digital prints is ridic. Go elsewhere.

Comment

Whatever about the Putz in charge, they've really gone to town on Spicey!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          Now, you wouldn't really think that a book about civil service organisation and publuc planning could be one of the most engrossing reads of one's life but you would be wrong.

Well worth searching out for any Robert Caro fans, or indeed anyone who's got any interest in New York.
                                                                                          Part of the stack of books on the shelf to read. Must get around to it some day.

Comment

Liverpool/Spurs double 5/2 - PP Powerplay

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                              Liverpool/Spurs double 5/2 - PP Powerplay

Opr
                                                                                              What price for both draws?
                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Cheers for the Portugal tip Hitch, couldn't tell you what it sounds like but paid for some very stupid golf bets

Comment

Reports out there of a sealed indictment against Trump himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                    Part of the stack of books on the shelf to read. Must get around to it some day.
                                                                                                    I reckon you would be better off waiting for 'The rise and fall of The Donald'.

Might be hitting the shelves faster than we ever thought possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      Jibbz let me know how you want to get paid? I will happily have the 25e on a horse in Killarney on Tuesday for you if you wish for an additional sweat.
                                                                                                      Yes sir, sounds fantastic.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

If even a quarter of this is true, it makes Watergate look like a tea party.

Comment

Eurovision aftermath, UK 0 points.....Hard boarder coming you fuckin Irish Gypsies

Comment

Irish phone vote gave the UK 4 points. Gave the 12 to Romania, 10 to Belgium and 9 to Portugal. Can't remember the rest.

Obviously the whole country fancied the yodlerr chick. A fair bit of competition there lads.

Jibzz, let me know where to send the bag of penny's....

Comment

Yeah, but Nicky Byrne gave the judges vote, zip!

Comment

slap in face and a bit of blood is not a "head injury"

Women's game; they would get up and play on!

Snowflakes!

Comment

Pokerstars related question - Can you not take a T$ option instead of tourney tickets anymore? Won a scoop ticket and it wont let me have the T$ equivalent?

Comment

Pokerstars related question - Can you not take a T$ option instead of tourney tickets anymore? Won a scoop ticket and it wont let me have the T$ equivalent?
                                                                                                                      Had the same problem, asked Doke but he didn't know anything about it. I'd imagine its just SCOOP specific.

Comment

Found the below info from this 2+2 thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61...017-a-1654620/

Originally posted by PokerStars Luke

I wanted to give you a few details about what we're planning to do with SCOOP satellites. As you're probably aware, our past few major events (Monday Million, Sunday Storm Anniversary, and Sunday Million Anniversary) have required those who win satellites to play the Event, allowing no opportunity to unregister from the tournament. This has worked quite well, but we want to try something a bit different with SCOOP by awarding tickets rather than entry. This will ensure that satellite money will end up in the Events or their satellites, but will afford players the flexibility of playing whenever they want. Since this is the first time we're trying this on a large scale, we will evaluate its success on a constant basis. If for some reason we are unsuccessful, we'll revert to a must-play system.

A couple clarifications as to how this will work:
                                                                                                                        1. When playing a satellite targeting an Event, the prize pool column will say "tickets" instead of "seats".
                                                                                                                        2. Players who win a seat during late registration will be registered to the tournament as usual. If a player is already playing or has played the target tournament, they will receive a ticket.
                                                                                                                        3. If a player unregisters from an Event after winning a satellite, they will receive a SCOOP-specific ticket. These tickets can be used in any equally priced Event or satellite.
                                                                                                                        4. These tickets will not expire after SCOOP. Their expiration date is in the very distant future. If at any point we plan to expire them, players will receive a more than reasonable amount of notice to use them.
                                                                                                                        5. Player-funded tickets and promotional tickets typically have different expiration dates, so be sure to keep track!
                                                                                                                        6. Tournaments with added money will still lock players in. An example of this would be a VIP Bash to the SCOOP Main Events.

The intention behind this change is fairly straightforward. SCOOP is a festival of thousands of tournaments. By awarding tickets, we're creating an ecology specific to SCOOP rather than tournaments in general via T$. At the same time, locking players into targets, some of which have 4-6 hours of late registration, restricts flexibility to a large degree. This solution is somewhere in the middle.

As you play SCOOP, please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve the satellite offering or how we're awarding tickets. For now, I've just created some generic ticket tournaments for various levels. As player interest increases, I'll add some new tournaments to the mix.

Lastly, I wanted to mention that we'll be running a Mega sat to each Main Event this coming Sunday @ 15:00ET. We're guaranteed 10x $109 seats, 3x $1,050 seats, and 1x $10,300 seat. Good luck!

Comment

Can only blame myself I suppose. All the $215 are two days with day 2 starting at 4pm, which in the unlikely event I make day two, does not suit me at all.

Found this on their website.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Splitting or upgrading SCOOP tournament tickets
                                                                                                                          All SCOOP tickets can only be used in SCOOP Main Events.
                                                                                                                          If you win SCOOP Main Event tickets through MTT satellites you can contact us once SCOOP has concluded and request that we exchange the tickets for you. Simply send an email to support@pokerstars.com with the subject line "SCOOP ticket exchange" and include the details about which tickets you want to exchange and what tickets you would like in return. Please note tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or T-Money. The possible tickets you can choose from are the following:
                                                                                                                          $0.55 Tournament Ticket
                                                                                                                          $1.10 Tournament Ticket
                                                                                                                          $2.20 Tournament Ticket
                                                                                                                          $3.30 Tournament Ticket
                                                                                                                          $4.40 Tournament Ticket
                                                                                                                          $82 Step 3
                                                                                                                          $700 Step 5
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $5.50 Ticket
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $11 Ticket
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $27 Ticket
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $55 Ticket
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $109 Ticket
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $215 Ticket
                                                                                                                          SCOOP 2017 $1050 Ticket
                                                                                                                          These requests can only be considered once SCOOP ends on May 23rd. Ticket exchanges cannot be granted before that time.
                                                                                                                          Please keep in mind that this does not apply to any Main Event tickets won through our SCOOP Spin & Gos. These cannot be exchanged but can be saved and used in future tournaments. The one exception is the $10,300 Main Event High ticket. If you should win more than one of these, the additional ticket(s) will be exchanged for Tournament Money (T-Money) instantly.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X