Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't of hoped for better in that draw.

Scotland and Japan.

Comment

Ireland get Scotland and Japan in Rugby WC draw. Carlsberg don't do world cup draws....

Comment

FU Jibzz

Comment

Lol group draw for Ireland. Nightmare quarter final draw though.

Pool A. Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Euro qualifier, playoff winner.
          Pool B. New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Africa 1, Repechage winner
          Pool C. England, France, Argentina, Americas 1, Oceania 2.
          Pool D. Australia , Wales, Georgia, Oceania 1, Americas 2

Comment

Slower off the mark but I at least gave the full draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              Slower off the mark but I at least gave the full draw.
              Excuse me, you speculate about our ' nightmare semi' without explaining which nightmare it is going to be
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Excuse me, you speculate about our ' nightmare semi' without explaining which nightmare it is going to be
                *Quarter

Presumable its the runner up from group B

Comment

If we win the group our knockout path is most likely

SA then Oz then NZ

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    If we win the group our knockout path is most likely

SA then Oz then NZ
                    EZ game
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      EZ game
                      In fairness it is probably the easiest road we could want to the final.

SA are likely to be fairly poor and tired after NZ whipping them and Italy giving it a big go as they will target them for their whole preparation as the game to win.

Oz are pretty beatable if we are on form so better than getting France, England or NZ.

As for the final we can always hope that France decide to beat NZ again and knock them out for us.

Comment

The problem about drawing Scotland is that they will be happier than us about it.

Comment

The problem about drawing Scotland is that they will be happier than us about it.
                          We are probably the softest of the top seeds in fairness. We would want to beat them as the other side of the draw is pretty ugly.

Comment

I'd be much happier facing a skillfull and fast scotland team rather than the physical french again. Injury prevention is the key throughout the group stages as we found out last time. South Africa will be big and tough but the Lions losing Ackerman will have a big impact on the development of their players.
                            Last edited by Trippie; 10-05-17, 09:59.

Comment

WW sure took off on boards, they have a teaser for the next Simpsons themed one.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                WW sure took off on boards, they have a teaser for the next Simpsons themed one.
                                Do they still have secret voting or is it on-thread like ours?
                                I really can't see the point of having games with secret voting.

Comment

Dunno, I've not played, just saw that they play it a lot. Secret voting is bullshit.

Was at Deftones last night, mostly deaf in right ear. Doing whacko science to stopp tinnitus in office, they may think I'm crazy:
                                  Step 1

Place the palms of your hands on either side of your head, covering your ears, explains Dr. Strydom. Your fingers should be resting gently on the back of your head.

Step 2

Position your hands so that the middle fingers point toward each other and are on the base of the skull just above where your skull meets your neck.

Step 3

Lift your index fingers and place them on top of your middle fingers.

Step 4

Snap your index fingers firmly off the middle fingers and onto the base of your skull. There should be a loud sound like that of a drum. Repeat this drumming action about 50 times. Depending on how severe the condition is, this activity should be repeated several times a day for lasting results for relieving tinnitus.
                                  Bit in love/scaroused with a girl who gave me a hipflask of whiskey and headbutted me.

Comment

Nice of you to volunteer to run our next game, AJ.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Irish U17 get bet 7 - 0 by Germany in the European Championships but progress due to head to head results.

Comment

Pfft. I'm the greatest mod in history and have been to a world cup when it comes to werewolf. Fuck boards. Cunts.

Comment

Secret voting... Like WTF how can that even be a thing? That's mad Ted.

Comment

Secret voting... Like WTF how can that even be a thing? That's mad Ted.
                                            Kinda sounds like if the seer dies than it game over as people can literally play without making a single post which would be the optimum for both sides in those rules.

Basically its a game of battleships played by the lead wolf and the seer - sounds thrilling.

Comment

The ww game on boards is nothing like that lads! it is actually run really well.

The voting isn't so much secret as it was just done using google forms which made it easier to collate numbers. Those who have modded will remember the updating of spreadsheets and watching posts for the bolded name.
                                              You can tell who you are voting for on the forum just the same. Obviously if you say you are voting one person and vote another it will ring alarm bells.

The backroom where the dead go and where wolf teams chat is held offsite. You can watch from there and chat. They have spoiler threads and all.
                                              It has been fun and Myself and a girl from here in Malta are running the June edition. A lot of effort is put into the game designs and they are doing great.
                                              It is different from our games but there are defo positives from the different structure.

One was ran there where the whole thing was ran in the backroom. Was so that we could all play anonymously and everyone got into character and it was great fun.

Some of you should give it a go. You don't play it here anymore anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                The ww game on boards is nothing like that lads! it is actually run really well.

The voting isn't so much secret as it was just done using google forms which made it easier to collate numbers. Those who have modded will remember the updating of spreadsheets and watching posts for the bolded name.
                                                You can tell who you are voting for on the forum just the same. Obviously if you say you are voting one person and vote another it will ring alarm bells.

The backroom where the dead go and where wolf teams chat is held offsite. You can watch from there and chat. They have spoiler threads and all.
                                                It has been fun and Myself and a girl from here in Malta are running the June edition. A lot of effort is put into the game designs and they are doing great.
                                                It is different from our games but there are defo positives from the different structure.

One was ran there where the whole thing was ran in the backroom. Was so that we could all play anonymously and everyone got into character and it was great fun.

Some of you should give it a go. You don't play it here anymore anyway.
                                                Do you think they would be able to handle me? The greatest WW player of all time. I don't want to make any of them uncomfortable or nervous in my presence

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                  Do you think they would be able to handle me? The greatest WW player of all time. I don't want to make any of them uncomfortable or nervous in my presence
                                                  You're a shadow of your former tame self. Too frightened to even post these days.

Comment

Go for it! I am sure you will get on fine

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                      You're a shadow of your former tame self. Too frightened to even post these days.
                                                      There is not much happening here anymore is there

Comment

There is not much happening here anymore is there
                                                        Just a lot of peace with a bit of fire m8.

Comment

Anybody use/invest in bitcoin, what do you guys make of it, seems to be shooting up for now. It's worth 8 times what it was when I was given some a couple years ago, just checked today. Must be loads of drugs on the go.

Comment

Anybody use/invest in bitcoin, what do you guys make of it, seems to be shooting up for now. It's worth 8 times what it was when I was given some a couple years ago, just checked today. Must be loads of drugs on the go.
                                                            I have .486 BTC which was worth less than 500 euro when I got it 2 months ago, now 788 so quite happy with proceedings!

Comment

Trump now legitimately nuts. Seems like the Comey sacking was a solo run, with Sessions ordered to provide cover.

Paul Ryan must be tearing his hair out.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

LOL people

Comment

It's time for a presidential visit to Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                        I have .486 BTC which was worth less than 500 euro when I got it 2 months ago, now 788 so quite happy with proceedings!
                                                                        I have ~same and it seems like something to just leave there and not think about, and will eventually be our retirement fund Not too sure on buying any. Use seems to be increasing in general which is good. Drugs seems to be getting legalised, which is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          Trump now legitimately nuts.
                                                                          You must be sick of saying this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            The republicans are getting everything they want and able to hide behind Trump's bluster. No healthcare for poor people, a poisoned earth, and rich people getting richer. This being the actual policies already implemented. Plus any stupid thing that interferes with rich getting richer - building a wall, trade wars - that Trump proposes gets swiftly ditched.

They really make a mockery of our febrile attempts to diagnose any of the Irish parties as being in anyway right wing. E.g. Noonan's audacious division of extra money in the budget as 1/3rd tax cuts and 2/3rds welfare benefits had him put firmly in the right wing camp.
                                                                            Did people really think that increasing welfare payments made him right wing - sounds pretty lefty to me.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak

In psychology, they call it naive realism, the tendency to believe that the other side is wrong because they are misinformed, that if they knew what you knew, they would change their minds to match yo

Comment

You have to the ruskies in fairness edit ffs tweet won't embed,its Russian diplomat with tillersin today,nice eye roll at the end

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                      So is firing the guy who stole the election for you for stealing the election for you what you consider genius?

Should work out well for him when this generation's Ken Starr opens up all the tax returns and the billions he owes to Putin's cronies are published.
                                                                                      That will go down very nicely with Billy Bob in the rustbelt who just lost his ACA healthcare in the only action he has actually taken.

Tired of winning yet?

Comment

...

Comment

I have ~same and it seems like something to just leave there and not think about, and will eventually be our retirement fund Not too sure on buying any. Use seems to be increasing in general which is good. Drugs seems to be getting legalised, which is bad.
                                                                                          At the end of the day it's a deflationary currency, so spending it is always a suboptimal usage. Still, all good camwhores and drug dealers accept it, and Jeff Sessions isn't gonna legalise the marijuanas just yet.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It's like watching a child in a room full of hazardous toys.

Park the bin lorry outside the Whitehouse noodles and fk him into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              oh yeah that was the point i was getting at, maybe not clearly Its that he wanted to spend any money at all on tax cuts that had him labelled a right winger by our bizarre system
                                                                                              Since the national narrative is that we are over working our civil servants while also stealing and refusing to return their salaries that are somehow guaranteed to return to celtic tiger levels and simultaneously conspiring to charge for water which everyone knows falls from the sky and into your taps with zero happening in between.

When that is the starting point anything is going to seem right wing so perhaps he should introduce one very right wing policy to balance it out. I would suggest hiring kill squads to hunt down, interrogate and murder benefits cheats would be adequately right wing to counter our current ideas.

Clearly the ideal govt make up is socially middle left and fiscally middle right. We seem to have gone the other way on it.

Comment

Werewolf 55 signup thread

Comment

My plan is to wait until it goes up enough, then buy a set of these:

Elevate your in-flight experience with Bose’s top-of-the-line aviation headsets. Superior noise reduction and advanced features for maximum comfort and performance.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                      I don't actually think I had called him as bonkers before! You might be confusing me with sp.

He's now gone into full-on Nixonian paranoia bunker mode - seeing enemies everywhere and lashing out with confused and deluded tweets at every turn. Obviously without the Nixonian heavy drinking.

As I had said before, the GOP will tolerate his nonsense only as long as he doesn't threaten their own political careers. Once that happens, he'll be dumped like a hot snot.

Comment

Tired of winning yet?
                                                                                                        Was checking my pension this morning. Is he keeps this up he can fire whoever he wants!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                          Pfft. I'm the greatest mod in history and have been to a world cup when it comes to werewolf. Fuck boards. Cunts.
                                                                                                          In a similar vein to how Mick Bryne has been to the World Cup.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Clinton did.
                                                                                                            The president type of Clinton.

Comment

Was gonna call into that Topaz at the airport around the time that shooting happened but decided not to. Just as well, just heard on the radio that the Gardai have the place sealed and everyone still there. Phew.
                                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Thank god Laz

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                  Was gonna call into that Topaz at the airport around the time that shooting happened but decided not to. Just as well, just heard on the radio that the Gardai have the place sealed and everyone still there. Phew.
                                                                                                                  Dont make unnecessary trips to Topas

Comment

Ye were calling for Comeys head a few months ago. Can't please some peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      I hope the guy from your school who you are on the same refueling schedule as decided the same.

Comment

Me and Riggs are going for a post work pint if anyone is looking to drink alcohol in the sunshine. Everyone loves that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                          Me and Riggs are going for a post work pint if anyone is looking to drink alcohol in the sunshine. Everyone loves that, right?
                                                                                                                          Could of told me sooner yis pair of cunce

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X