Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

KJesus please tell me she lmproving her fingers are bleeding ��

Lazare!?
      http://youtu.be/IpAEVRBgsXc
      Think ed sheeran
      Last edited by SatNav; 10-12-18, 23:15.
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        And if this doesn't warm you are are dead-dead inside.

...Wow, fucking amazing...

Comment

May crawling around Europe on here knees, desperately begging for a bed at Christmas. It's not an appealing spectacle.

Say what you like about Thatcher, she would never have allowed her government to be put into a position like this.

Great TV though.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That was class Hitch! so clever and funny. Get's my No.1 vote

As for Mia, she is doing fab Michelle, hope she keeps it up!

Comment

Sounds like McGregor wasn't only pretending to be a nasty thug for money after all, who could have guessed

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                How would Thatcher have avoided it? Resign?
                No fan of Maggie but I'm sure that in the first place she wouldn't have ever allowed a referendum.
                If she'd inherited the mess as May did she wouldn't have tied both arms behind her back before starting negotiations. She'd have negotiated first and moved Article 50 later.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  Sounds like McGregor wasn't only pretending to be a nasty thug for money after all, who could have guessed
                  What did he do now? Don't see anything new online

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                    What did he do now? Don't see anything new online
                    I'm not sure, but it's definitely not the 'famous Irish sports star allegedly rapes woman in city centre hotel' story on the front pages this morning.

Comment

Crazy that May didn't make the speech she actually made yesterday at the start of this cycle. Laying it on the line that any hard border of agreement that does not include a guarantee of that there will not be a border will inevitably lead to NI being outside the UK is obvious to us but in the UK the word Backstop has taken on some bizzare life of its own. Instead you'd have to read through five layers of noise to get to read or hear any coverage of her explanation what it is and why it is needed.
                      Maybe these dunces behind her just need another few weeks for the reality of the mess they have created to fully sink in?

Comment

As always with these things, please don't get into details here if there is or may be a prosecution or court case pending.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          How would Thatcher have avoided it? Resign?
                          What Strewel said - she would have outplayed the twats like Rees-Mogg, Johnson and Farage with ease, gone to Brussels and extracted a few concessions that play well to the rabble and the red-tops. In fact, that's exactly what she did do.

Comment

Bawl at the Gauls LOL
                            Don't rememner ever reading the text of that before
                            Jeering Maggie was much higher the list of French crimes than capitulating to the nazis or allowing Napoleon to run amok across the continent!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Bawl at the Gauls LOL
                              Don't rememner ever reading the text of that before
                              Jeering Maggie was much higher the list of French crimes than capitulating to the nazis or allowing Napoleon to run amok across the continent!
                              Funny though it is, a lot of that nonsense formed part of the Brexit 'debate'.

Comment

Reading that, KP must wish the editors would take the handbrake off and let him rip like in the good old days.

Comment

That'll be the final nail in all social media for me
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Case arrived.
                                    Have drawn fancy labels on scattered bottles of ribena around the house.

SPOILER
                                    I'm going to have one tonight
                                    I am disappointed in corkscrew
                                    they gave me 2015.
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      I'm not sure, but it's definitely not the 'famous Irish sports star allegedly rapes woman in city centre hotel' story on the front pages this morning.
                                      If it does turn out to be him, it'll be interesting to see all the fanbois here defend him and see what excuses they come up with. A rich scumbag is still a scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        If it does turn out to be him, it'll be interesting to see all the fanbois here defend him and see what excuses they come up with. A rich scumbag is still a scumbag
                                        I know I defended his legacy from a athletic point of view recently but I also explicitly stated that I dislike him.

Outside of that, I can't recall too many people on here being defenders of him in recent times.

I think the hype around his persona has largely dissipated and he's largely disliked in many circles.
                                        I'd actually say that a higher proportion of those who frequent IPB dislike him more than most platforms.

Comment

Juncker will be lamped by the time he meets May this evening, should be a fun encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                            I know I defended his legacy from a athletic point of view recently but I also explicitly stated that I dislike him.

Outside of that, I can't recall too many people on here being defenders of him in recent times.

I think the hype around his persona has largely dissipated and he's largely disliked in many circles.
                                            I'd actually say that a higher proportion of those who frequent IPB dislike him more than most platforms.
                                            Hoping it's not him but who knows. Interesting timing considering his recent instagram posts and the interview with his coach the day before
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

He'd have an easier time if he was a rugby player.

Comment

they gave me 2015.
                                                Thought that was meant to be better than the 14?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  Thought that was meant to be better than the 14?
                                                  meant to be their best vintage ever.

DP, seeing as you're so disgusted I'll take the lot of your hands for a mere 50% discount.

Comment

say nothing so.
                                                    Guess I have to bury that under 2014
                                                    My journey into horse head elite wine wankery starts here, well starts after an attempted mugging by the established HHE

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

they gave me 2015.
                                                        Haven't seen 15 in the shops yet although haven't really been looking.

Have 13 and 14 tucked away but 15 is meant to be one of their best yet.

Comment

I gave up on him after the Speeding atrocity

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

The order I got from O'Brien was mostly 15

Comment

Anyone had problems with uploading videos to google drive? they seem to be stuck in processing mode and wont play. Only the ones put up since this afternoon are stuck.

Comment

Rutte slaps May down in the morning
                                                                Merkel slaps her down in the afternoon
                                                                Juncker drunkenly slaps her down in the evening
                                                                The frogs tell her to not even bother turning up in Paris

This is humiliation such as you rarely see on the world stage.

Comment

How punctual is the cork to Dublin train? 24 mins to get a second train from Connolly probably isn't doable is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    How punctual is the cork to Dublin train? 24 mins to get a second train from Connolly probably isn't doable is it?
                                                                    Taxi in between and you would make it imo. Or if you managed to catch a LUAS just as you arrived out the door at Heuston.

Would be a sweat either way. 5/6 make it/miss it.

Comment

A Tory grandee recently sidled up to me to express grave reservations about the Brexit process.

"We simply cannot allow the Irish to treat us like this," the former minister said about the negotiating tactics of the Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar.

The Conservative MP was exasperated that the Republic of Ireland (population: 4.8m) has been able to shape the EU negotiating stance that has put such pressure on the UK (population: 66m).

"This simply cannot stand," the one-time moderniser told me. "The Irish really should know their place."
                                                                      Senior Conservatives are annoyed by what they see as Ireland's outsized role, says Newsnight's Nick Watt.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Taxi in between and you would make it imo. Or if you managed to catch a LUAS just as you arrived out the door at Heuston.

Would be a sweat either way. 5/6 make it/miss it.
                                                                        Dublin bikes is your only shot imo. Stations outside Heuston have queues/are empty at rush hour in morning though.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

She's heading to Dublin tomorrow, presumably to meet the tee shot

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

This is going to be a definite future icon vintage on par with the very best Cru Classe wines produced in Bordeaux but at a fraction of the price. Get in early, get in quick, and go long. This is one of the most profound Rubicons of the modern era. Drink from 2020 to 2045+.
                                                                            Bag of cans it is so.

Comment

Not really sure what she is hoping for as an outcome.

What was the best case scenario that the leaders of Europe could have thrown her way - surely even the most positive outcome wouldn’t make a bit of difference to how the mp’s will vote?

Comment

Hopefully Leo won’t buckle tomorrow when he meets her

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                  Hopefully Leo won’t buckle tomorrow when he meets her
                                                                                  Leo isn't negotiating with her. Neither is Merkel, or Macron.

She's negotiating with the EU who have been consistently disciplined, united and on message. Unlike the comedy show that is HMG.

It's like watching a fat drunk try to dance the tango. On ice.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                      Not really sure what she is hoping for as an outcome.

What was the best case scenario that the leaders of Europe could have thrown her way - surely even the most positive outcome wouldn’t make a bit of difference to how the mp’s will vote?
                                                                                      Some non-legally binding platitudes. Which is all she's getting.

"This is the deal. You did this to yourselves."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        Scary How the Web can start a rumour and it become gospel. From what I hear From fairly decent source CM has nothing to do with this and its a sportsmen from a much more popular sport involved. Guess we will find out in time either way in time.

Comment

...

Comment

Galatasaray v Porto is drama central. 12 minutes in Porto player handles it on the line, after a long discussion between referee and assistants they somehow decide free kick to Porto, right before half time Galatasaray get a penalty and score. Madness. Then a Porto player takes a blatant dive for a pen and the ref buys it. Currently 3-2 to Porto and Gala got a 2nd penalty and miss.

Comment

...

Comment

Where do i find the Spurs match on VM???

NVM found it hidden away

Comment

Made great time from London Dublin beat my previous best door to door by over an hour yesterday
                                                                                                  Looking back over my timeline :

22 Green Lanes into Bank on the bus
                                                                                                  33 DLR to city airport
                                                                                                  29 in airport before takeoff, Didn't feel tight at all, airport was quiet in the middle of the day
                                                                                                  51 in the air
                                                                                                  6 from plane to Radison shuttle bus, that must be some kind of record
                                                                                                  63 Bus to hotel and drive to Naas

4 hours 04 minutes

Comment

Duncan Smith or Michael Howard IMO

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

They probably have the timing as good as they are going to get it now, if they had got the numbers when they tried a couple of weeks ago she'd be locked in for a year now.

Comment

How can RTE have someone who keeps saying that 'Liverpool need another goal' and 'Another goal will seal it for Liverpool' as a commentator?
                                                                                                              Even I know they need 2 if Napoli score

Comment

...

Comment

Pro Life Mattie McGrath being abused by a woman whose father died from speeding for his pro killing people on the roads campaign was comedy gold 8/10

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      @laz what was that footy tweet about?
                                                                                                                      Presume he means the guy is a moron for saying he never believes "the girls" that say they've been assaulted but apparently this one is very graphic so warrants his belief and Lazare has daughters of his own.

Comment

Pinkers a fraud , comforting bedtime tales for adults nothing more. I’d Say his name will become a sort of black joke amongst survivors of the next big conflict to break out

Comment

Huh meant to post that in the books thread

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X