Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    He made Day 5 he means!
    Have FT up on the stream - just lost a big one with QQ v K10 aipf. KKx flop. Ouch.

Comment

Kearney so unlucky there
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Have FT up on the stream - just lost a big one with QQ v K10 aipf. KKx flop. Ouch.

Link?

Comment

...Feel like we need to be leading at half time, All Blacks just always come out stronger in the 2nd half...Strange drop goal with the penalty waiting...

Comment

Best with two poor mistakes to auld.

Comment

They should be the more fatigued given our dominance
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                Best with two poor mistakes to auld.
                #notmycaptain
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                  ...Feel like we need to be leading at half time, All Blacks just always come out stronger in the 2nd half...Strange drop goal with the penalty waiting...
                  stronger ? they'll be bolloxed at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    They should be the more fatigued given our dominance
                    That will only really count in the last fifteen minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Link?
                      Its on Partypokerlive.com if you have an account

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                        Am excite
                        Yeah. Strictly Blackpool week. You can't beat it.
                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                          Any eating contests recently or in your cross hairs?.
                          Or any dates or anything to report recently?.

Comment

Wow, what a first half!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              aipf ? with K 10 . I remember those bastards and their victory dances

Comment

Romanos Capel St. The most underrated joint in North Dublin.

Comment

Ooooh baby!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                    Romanos Capel St. The most underrated joint in North Dublin.
                                    Is that a chipper, a barbers, a pizza joint a pub, or what?
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...This is fucking epic...

Comment

Monster performance tbf, possessed out there.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Is that a chipper, a barbers, a pizza joint a pub, or what?
                                          Italian food but run by military precision by Filipinos. The instant your starter is taken away your main is on the table.

Comment

Lucky there, looked careless from Kearney
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Back to liking Barnes after that?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                Back to liking Barnes after that?
                                                I've seen reds for that, there was a turning action on the new zealander while in the air.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

The inivitable heartbreak is going to really hurt this time

Comment

Ireland looking very good for the win here. Cant see them come up empty handed as they are more than a converted try ahead at 65mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      The inivitable heartbreak is going to really hurt this time
                                                      its not Kildare

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        Ireland looking very good for the win here. Cant see them come up empty handed as they are more than a converted try ahead at 65mins.
                                                        Bet on the draw

Comment

O. M. G.

Aged 10 years there. What a game

Comment

Peter Mahoney definitely has the big heart!

Comment

I don't even watch much rugby but that was a fantastic match. One of the quickest sport matches I've ever watched. Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                Peter Mahoney definitely has the big heart!
                                                                Had to laugh at O Mahoney we have a big game next week against the states

Comment

That was amazing
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                    I don't even watch much rugby but that was a fantastic match. One of the quickest sport matches I've ever watched. Brilliant stuff.
                                                                    Probably not a very objective view but a good rugby match has to be the most 'exciting' sporting occasion out there, particularly when televised with slow-mo; maybe hurling is on a par. Football, soccer and US sports a level or two down for me.

Comment

Warriors.

Stockdale the greatest Irish sportsman ever??
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jayz me glutes are killing me,, best arse muscle workout ever. What a game

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                          Warriors.

He was blessed Read dropped the ball he chipped but some balls to try it again a few mins later.

Comment

Warriors.

Take a deep breath there.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                              Lot will depend on if Leavy makes it to start and is 100% and if Best and Toner have sorted the lineout.

Our scrum won’t have the same effect as last week against the second string argie front row.

Wayne Barnes is not our best friend with the whistle either.
                                                                              Delighted to be wrong about my scrum prediction. That was an incredible performance.

Cost of flights to Japan next year must have made a serious jump in price. Can’t come fast enough.

Comment

Not even close

Comment

What.A.Fucking.Game.

Unreal atmosphere in the stadium, am absolutely wrecked, feel like I played the entire game!

Comment

Warriors.

Ulster Prod. 'nuff said
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      Ulster Prod. 'nuff said
                                                                                      There's bad and good. The bad Ulster prods don't wear a green jersey.

Best Irish sportsman of all time contender imo.

Comment

Think I'd prefer if rugby was played naked, oiled up, indoors at a reasonable temperature. No need for the ball, or scoring , or all that complexity.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                          Think I'd prefer if rugby was played naked, oiled up, indoors at a reasonable temperature. No need for the ball, or scoring , or all that complexity.
                                                                                          Would it not be a bit smelly.

Comment

Not even close
                                                                                            I would call top 10 close.

Assuming you do*, who are the ten then?

*If you don't, what do you consider close, ie, where does JS rank?

Comment

FFS he's not even in the top 10 rugby players we have had he's had a phenomenal start to his career long may it contibue

Comment

Not often I get out. But this is a great night to be out.

Japan WC plan solidifying nicely.
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

You've gone from calling him the goat to just being top ten in the space of a few posts. Some swing

Comment

Two years ago when we played in soldier Field I was in Florida the VIP section of the Tampa lightning hockey team. Roll on two years later and I am in Navan FML.

Comment

For shits and giggles here's 10 sportsmen that would rank higher on an all time Irish list in no particular order.

Robbie Keane, BOD, ROG, Paul O Connell, Rob Heffernan, the O Donovan brothers, Roy Keane, Barry McGuigan, Stephen Roche, Henry Shefflin, the Gooch, Conor McGregor.

Comment

For shits and giggles here's 10 sportsmen that would rank higher on an all time Irish list in no particular order.

Robbie Keane, BOD, ROG, Paul O Connell, Rob Heffernan, the O Donovan brothers, Roy Keane, Barry McGuigan, Stephen Roche, Henry Shefflin, the Gooch, Conor McGregor.
                                                                                                        Guessing Conor Mcregor is a piss take ?

Comment

You've gone from calling him the goat to just being top ten in the space of a few posts. Some swing
                                                                                                          No sir, you misunderstand. I think he's the GOAT.

You said he's not even close to goat. Imo top ten is 'close' to goat. So, #11 isn't even close. Gimme the 10.

Top 100 is actually but I didn't want to burden you with a night of googling. You only need to give me ten names.

Comment

Michelle I have whiskey as piss when The testers come around Dr bruin lots of Olympic medals

Comment

Counting the O'D bros as one I only agree with 6.

GAA & hurling doesn't count, need to be able to measure against the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                Guessing Conor Mcregor is a piss take ?
                                                                                                                Why on earth you you think that?
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

"I was signing documents with a very expensive pen and it didn’t write well," Trump said. "It was a horrible pen, and it was extremely expensive," he added, referring to the so-called government-ordered pen.

"And then I started using just a Sharpie, and I said to myself, well wait a minute, this much writes much better and this cost almost nothing." At this point in the monologue, Trump pulled out a standard grey Sharpie pen from his draw.

"So, I called up the folks at Sharpie and I said, 'do me a favor, can you make the pen in black? Can you make it look rich?'" he said.

According to Trump, Sharpie's response was not only that they could they do that, but they also offered to put his signature on it. Trump proudly flashed the gold labeled pen to the camera.
                                                                                                                  I honestly cannot tell fact from satire at this stage.
                                                                                                                  SPOILER

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

List can't be taken seriously with McG and without Paddy H.
                                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X