Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are people who go door to door selling potatoes, really selling potatoes?
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      My sister worked in F&B on the cheese counter for a few years.

She’s the manager in Butlers Pantry in Raheny.

She is a real cheese snob.

Her name is Aimee, you should pop in and say hello.
      Purely coincidental but the young lad was asking tonight for Beshoffs scampi and chips.

Clean out the potato room!
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by cardshark202; 28-09-18, 20:08.

Comment

More than 120 people with assets over 50 Million reported taxable income of less than 37K.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Robin Williams watch collection

Suge Knight faces 28 years in jail after admitting manslaughter
            Last edited by BennyHiFi; 28-09-18, 23:56.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

You know when you catch up with the BBV and all the funny ripostes you had in mind leave your head as you move onto the next topic and then by the time you’ve got to ‘today’ you’ve forgotten them... just assume they were good.

360o shift in politics from RDIII from the start to the end of my session, made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                  Hotel recommendations for London anyone for family city break. Close to action. What is the best airport to fly into? Cheers
                  City airport, small planes and airport, lots of business travellers so its lightning fast to board/deplane.Walk onto DLR then you are on the underground in 10/15 mins.Not that much dearer by time you get nickel and dimed by the cheapo airlines. Epic take off and landing views of the Shard etc

Anywhere near the tube would be fine for hotel, park plaza westminster is my choice, has a quality pool and right beside london eye and parliament
                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                    Hotel recommendations for London anyone for family city break. Close to action. What is the best airport to fly into? Cheers
                    If you stay in The City at weekends, you'll often get very good hotel deals. Can tube to the West End in minutes.

Comment

Was Paul McGinley always a bit of a gowl or does he just turn into one for the Ryder cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                        Was Paul McGinley always a bit of a gowl or does he just turn into one for the Ryder cup?
                        tis just winning captain smugness. Looks like Sky got tired of Monty's harping back to his captaincy. At least McGinley talks a bit less about himself.

I see the GOAT is playing shite after he decimated a HUGE field last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                          tis just winning captain smugness. Looks like Sky got tired of Monty's harping back to his captaincy. At least McGinley talks a bit less about himself.

Nah - He left Sky to go work for CBS (or one of them) for big money.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                            Nah - He left Sky to go work for CBS (or one of them) for big money.
                            they sure do like big haired fat dudes over there. Was wondering what happened to Monty. He is painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                              Looks like his back is fucked, stiff as a board

Comment

Molanari should buy that course and build a house beside it, as always, he is playing like it's his back garden

Comment

Not over or anything but clearly too much target golf week to week in States

Comment

Looks like his back is fucked, stiff as a board

He shouldnt play in that condition surely.

The US players off form at the wrong time. Is this bug an excuse ? Bubba did say it before the event.

Comment

What went through his head before he pressed send on this

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        What went through his head before he pressed send on this
                                        Its unreal how delusional a bit of run good in business can make people

Is he a complete fool who doesn't realise he has a 0% chance of becoming president or is this some sort of bizzaro conspiracy to catch votes for his friend

It's a good thing Miggeldy didn't change his mind at the last minute or I could have been faced with the prospect of putting a tick beside an Anti Vaxxer SF/IRA candidate

Comment

I'd take Monty over Laura Davies or Richard Boxhall.

And yes McGinley is a brutal pundit. He never says anything of note. He's articulate so people think he's somewhat decent. Rubbish.

Butch is the best they've ever had in there.
                                          Looking forward to Dougherty taking over Livingston's job. Another arsehole.

Comment

I was hoping to see a Reed & Mickelson pairing in the foursomes, no sense of fun from the captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                              I'd take Monty over Laura Davies or Richard Boxhall.

And yes McGinley is a brutal pundit. He never says anything of note. He's articulate so people think he's somewhat decent. Rubbish.

Butch is the best they've ever had in there.
                                              Looking forward to Dougherty taking over Livingston's job. Another arsehole.

I disagree about Mcginley and the fact you prefer Monty over anyone

Met Dougherty at the Shane Lowrey Open victory Very much a gent.

Comment

... Mourinho may as well get his assistant to pack up his office whilst it's quiet during the match, he's gona surely...

Comment

in other news Jose needs to retire from football not just United, a shadow of a man now .

Is Tommy Docherty dead ?

Comment

I do love Baby Zlatan, absolute legend!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      this is something worth supporting

Thanks very much for sharing this, delighted to say sharing it on here added a few more euro to these 2 charities who both do amazing work when parents are at the lowest points in their lives after losing a child.

I read this piece this morning which was shared on one of the Facebook support groups and it really sums up my feelings and my own experience. It's from Gary Barlow's (Take That) new book where he talks about the experience of losing his daughter Poppy

GARY Barlow has opened up for the first time about the death of his daughter Poppy. The Take That singer, 47, bravely described in detail how she was stillborn at full term days before he had to pe…

If anyone else is able to support with any amount it would be greatly appreciated it and thanks to the lads on here who have already donated.

Comment

That's the best losing interview Ive seen Jose give

Complements/digs calmly spread about

gone?

Comment

Comment

That's the best losing interview Ive seen Jose give

Complements/digs calmly spread about

gone?
                                                            What, did he actually accept responsibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              What, did he actually accept responsibility?
                                                              fuck no

Comment

Comment

Those questions are pure daft.

Comment

Went to see several houses today. 4-bed type places in Clontarf and Raheny.

Interestingly, there was (a) very few viewers at all of them and (b) the houses that did have offers on them were all below the asking price.

Maybe this slowdown is real.

Comment

Went to see several houses today. 4-bed type places in Clontarf and Raheny.

Interestingly, there was (a) very few viewers at all of them and (b) the houses that did have offers on them were all below the asking price.

Maybe this slowdown is real.
                                                                      We’re in valencia this week, opposite scenario. Have had 4 viewings cancelled on the same day we were due to view, that doesnt count the 3-4 that were on a list but were sold before we landed.

Of course we’re playing in the kiddies pool compared to you flash guys
                                                                      Last edited by Iago; 29-09-18, 16:09.
                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        After the weekend..

Sat 12.30pm
                                                                        West Ham v United (6)

Sat 3pm
                                                                        Arsenal (3) v Watford
                                                                        Huddersfield v Spurs (3)
                                                                        Newcastle v Leicester (4)

Sat 5.30pm
                                                                        Chelsea (1) v Liverpool (1)
                                                                        Few close shaves but onto the late ko...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          I was hoping to see a Reed & Mickelson pairing in the foursomes, no sense of fun from the captain.
                                                                          I'm not so sure I agree 100% with your police work there Lou.
                                                                          Mickelson likes to keep a holier than thou look so teaming up with people of ill repute would be a no go.

Comment

Had enough of island life Iago?

What are the + factors for Valencia as a matter of interest? Is it basically 'Barcelona at half the price'?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                              I'm not so sure I agree 100% with your police work there Lou.
                                                                              Mickelson likes to keep a holier than thou look so teaming up with people of ill repute would be a no go.
                                                                              My work colleague disclosed yesterday he was at Arizona State with Mickleson. Definitely did not sound like he was holier than thou in his college days.

Comment

Sweat is on for ionapaul as Chelsea score to reach 15 goals.

Comment

Had enough of island life Iago?

What are the + factors for Valencia as a matter of interest? Is it basically 'Barcelona at half the price'?
                                                                                  Mrs Lao Lao's mate is living over there temporarily at the minute and if all the photos being sent back are anything to go by, it looks fantastic

Comment

Great TV show on Netflix atm - This Is Us

Comment

My work colleague disclosed yesterday he was at Arizona State with Mickleson. Definitely did not sound like he was holier than thou in his college days.
                                                                                      Not surprised, just thats how he likes to portray himself.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                        Not surprised, just thats how he likes to portray himself.
                                                                                        Thought he was a notoriously big gambloooor?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          After the weekend..

Sat 12.30pm
                                                                                          West Ham v United (6)

Sat 3pm
                                                                                          Arsenal (3) v Watford
                                                                                          Huddersfield v Spurs (3)
                                                                                          Newcastle v Leicester (4)

Sat 5.30pm
                                                                                          Chelsea (1) v Liverpool (1)
                                                                                          Looks like we have a winner with Chelsea holding on for the win with 5 mins left

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                            Looks like we have a winner with Chelsea holding on for the win with 5 mins left
                                                                                            You bbv'ed the bit you didn't mean to bbv.

Comment

Ionapaul

Winner winner. Send on bank deets

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                You bbv'ed the bit you didn't mean to bbv.
                                                                                                The result? Yeah the result don't count. Chelsea still win the bet

Comment

I saw a few comments during week in press about how Sarri dresses like a tramp on the sideline

He used to work in banking, he quit banking to work in lower league football

He is not going to show up on a Saturday wearing a suit

Was gonna say shame he is at Chelski, but could be worse, he could be at united

Comment

Ionapaul

Winner winner. Send on bank deets
                                                                                                    Same Paul. You fecker.

Comment

Thought he was a notoriously big gambloooor?
                                                                                                      Maybe, during the world cup final recently I got talking to an American who is leading up some gambling chain here. Lives here now with his US gf who came across with him. His brother is the golf pro in Naples golf club and word around the club is that Mickelson is in deep with the wrong people. Didnt say why but just to watch this space for news.

Comment

Well looked after in corkscrew earlier, need to go back and get some wine for myself next time.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

The result? Yeah the result don't count. Chelsea still win the bet
                                                                                                          Is it not a chop

Comment

Ha, completely forgot I was still in with a decent shot at this until earlier today - fun fun. Was it €50 a man? Will send my bank details on to all.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                              Ha, completely forgot I was still in with a decent shot at this until earlier today - fun fun. Was it €50 a man? Will send my bank details on to all.
                                                                                                              Well done Paul
                                                                                                              Send on details please
                                                                                                              Good prices on tiles if you wish to spend your winnings 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Want to give a brief intro to machine learning for classification in class, and was thinking this video for the intro. My question: if half the class is Chinese, would they think this has any hints of racism?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIci3C4JkL0
                                                                                                                I think the fact that you even asked, means you already know the answer.
                                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Is it not a chop
                                                                                                                  Nope. Rules are that if two teams playing at the same time finish the game on 15 goals, the one that got there first wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    What happens when you click the 'I am a terrorist' box on US visas. Just an fyi rather than an interesting read.
                                                                                                                    I used to get really perplexed by the Nazi question. Like some part of me thinks I would have been a really excellent Nazi in 1940.
                                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                      Nope. Rules are that if two teams playing at the same time finish the game on 15 goals, the one that got there first wins.
                                                                                                                      That sounds odd to me but if it was specified beforehand that's fine.

If Chelsea scored a last minute winner we'd have paid out on Liverpool, yeah?

Comment

That sounds odd to me but if it was specified beforehand that's fine.

If Chelsea scored a last minute winner we'd have paid out on Liverpool, yeah?
                                                                                                                        It's all covered in dices OP and in a subsequent post when the question was asked.

Yes. And Chelsea would have had to reach 30, same as Man City went over the 15 mark so had to reach 30, UL 5Star lol

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                          Sent.

Well played

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X