Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
    What exactly is your issue?

Players are taking advantage of investors by charging large mark ups? If players charge mark ups that investors aren't willing to invest at, then players won't sell or they'll lower their mark ups, it seems pretty easy to me.

Investors are often aware that no value exists but they invest anyway, it's pretty much how the whole gaming industry works.
    This right now is my issue. We can’t ask questions, we can’t query anything without meeting this attitude.

For example, and this is just an example, the most recent staking thread states the the tournament is great value, this also happens to be a 1.2 Mark Up so I’m sure it is great value for the Player.
    However the Player then says he’s not buying in until after the first break. There’s no explanation of this, I’d like to ask why? If it is great value then why fore go 2/3 levels of the most deep stack poker in such a great value tournament? Is there a strategy element here, if so I’d like it explained? Is it because the Player is working that day and can’t get off early to play in which case he’s likely to be tired and is giving up value by missing on the easier levels?

I can’t ask those questions because there is an attitude to staking in this community that does exist with our views on the rest of society where everything is up to be questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      "out of sight of others" is your spin on it and it's deliberately dishonest.
      Meh! not really of it walks like a duck etc...

Do you really think that further ghettoisation is what is needed?
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
        This right now is my issue. We can’t ask questions, we can’t query anything without meeting this attitude.

For example, and this is just an example, the most recent staking thread states the the tournament is great value, this also happens to be a 1.2 Mark Up so I’m sure it is great value for the Player.
        However the Player then says he’s not buying in until after the first break. There’s no explanation of this, I’d like to ask why? If it is great value then why fore go 2/3 levels of the most deep stack poker in such a great value tournament? Is there a strategy element here, if so I’d like it explained? Is it because the Player is working that day and can’t get off early to play in which case he’s likely to be tired and is giving up value by missing on the easier levels?

I can’t ask those questions because there is an attitude to staking in this community that does exist with our views on the rest of society where everything is up to be questioned.
        Why don't you just stick those questions into the thread if you're interested in buying a piece and want to know? I'm sure Mick would be happy to answer.

You seem to be creating an issue out of nothing and it's all in your head. There's nothing to stop you asking all those questions on thread and they seem fair enough to me.

Comment

As Dobby said, you're fabricating an issue that doesn't exist. If you have questions, then ask the questions. As I highlighted earlier, there is zero issue with transparency, he's explicitly highlighting that he's regging after the first break, otherwise that would likely be unbeknownst to the investor.

As I said earlier, it might be great value for the investor if the player has a return which exceeds the MU in similar tournaments over a reasonable sample.
          It may be great value for the player if he cannot meet the return he's suggested he can, very few investments requires no investigation so it should be up to the investor to determine if the potential return is enough for them.
          Last edited by Guest; 17-09-18, 11:27.

Comment

Beyond a long shot here - But who would I need to contact in regards to a product I have an idea for in the line of Augmented Reality?

Comment

As Dobby said, you're fabricating an issue that doesn't exist. If you have questions, then ask the questions. As I highlighted earlier, there is zero issue with transparency, he's explicitly highlighting that he's regging after the first break, otherwise that would likely be unbeknownst to the investor.

As I said earlier, it might be great value for the investor if the player has a return which exceeds the MU in similar tournaments over a reasonable sample.
              It may be great value for the player if he cannot meet the return he's suggested he can, very few investments requires no investigation so it should be up to the investor to determine if the potential return is enough for them.
              I think on the contrary you are both actually making my point. In the link that Dice posted earlier Mick actually explicitly asks that the threads are not highjacked.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                Why don't you just stick those questions into the thread if you're interested in buying a piece and want to know? I'm sure Mick would be happy to answer.

You seem to be creating an issue out of nothing and it's all in your head. There's nothing to stop you asking all those questions on thread and they seem fair enough to me.
                If you don’t really intend investing you can feel bad asking questions as it feels like thread spoiling even though the questions might have a wider relevance to the broader audience. I stay clear of that sub forum entirely for that reason.

I think markup makes some sense in the context of expenses going to live tournies and some people have a long term positive expectation. But the reality is the good investable opportunities aren’t generally made available to a random audience or definitely don’t stick around for long!
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I think on the contrary you are both actually making my point. In the link that Dice posted earlier Mick actually explicitly asks that the threads are not highjacked.
                  Fair play Arazi for trying to make this a wider point. It’s nothing to do with any one individual thread. But no poster looking for staking wants their thread hijacked. Maybe the solution is a sticky on the issues involved in staking more generally.
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    American Animals was good.

Looking up The Rider above and see

"The Rider's hard-hitting drama is only made more effective through writer-director Chloé Zhao's use of untrained actors to tell the movie's fact-based tale."
                    Bad acting makes a story more effective? Good reviews so was it eh...good acting?
                    Untrained != bad

Comment

I take your point but referencing a thread from 6 years ago and making the assumption that it would be met with the same reaction is a reach imo.
                      This issue has been highlighted numerous times over the years and I don't believe people would react in the same manner.
                      If it was met with the same reaction now, I'd agree that investors should be allowed ask questions though I don't believe the "mark up too high" stuff is beneficial but questions should be welcomed.

Comment

I take your point but referencing a thread from 6 years ago and making the assumption that it would be met with the same reaction is a reach imo.
                        This issue has been highlighted numerous times over the years and I don't believe people would react in the same manner.
                        If it was met with the same reaction now, I'd agree that investors should be allowed ask questions though I don't believe the "mark up too high" stuff is beneficial but questions should be welcomed.
                        I know this is subjective in fairness, but my reading of the thread this morning was that there was thinly veiled/unveiled hostility to the idea of Arazi openly asking his questions on whatever thread he was concerned about.

There has always been a tension between the 'open market', 'people are free to buy or not as they wish' attitude and the attitude that if it's an open market people who are selling should be expected to answer questions. The 'say nothing and just don't buy' attitude seems to have won out over the years.

It's surely bizarre to describe as 'hijacking' asking someone to explain elements of their value proposition on a thread they started themselves looking to sell something.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          I know this is subjective in fairness, but my reading of the thread this morning was that there was thinly veiled/unveiled hostility to the idea of Arazi openly asking his questions on whatever thread he was concerned about.

There has always been a tension between the 'open market', 'people are free to buy or not as they wish' attitude and the attitude that if it's an open market people who are selling should be expected to answer questions. The 'say nothing and just don't buy' attitude seems to have won out over the years.

It's surely bizarre to describe as 'hijacking' asking someone to explain their value proposition on a thread they started themselves looking to sell something.
                          Well if I gave that impression, I very much apologise. I believe that investors should ask questions if they feel adequate justification for a mark up hasn't been shown. I have seen mark ups before that I don't agree with and I have simply taken the route of not saying anything.

Personally, I don't think this case qualifies for a lack of transparency though and enough information exists to determine if someone wants to invest.
                          I don't believe the "mark up too high" stuff is beneficial, if Mick in this case, mentioned "I'll reg late" then enough ambiguity exists for questions to be asked. " I'll reg after first break" is clear, blind levels known etc.

Investors should be asked question but similarly they should be asked in a genuine way as Arazi should be allowed air his grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                            Beyond a long shot here - But who would I need to contact in regards to a product I have an idea for in the line of Augmented Reality?
                            How developed is this idea? How much are you willing to put into it, etc. If you want to shoot me a PM (keep your idea to yourself other than in the most abstract) I can try to point you in the right direction.
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

It's surely bizarre to describe as 'hijacking' asking someone to explain elements of their value proposition on a thread they started themselves looking to sell something.
                              Meh, i get what you're saying, i guess i just don't really care what people think they are worth mark-up wise i will decide myself whether or not to buy on a case by case basis if i happen to be interested in buying for a certain event.

Like if a Boyles and PP shop are beside each other and one is 6s and the other 7s on a particular fancy of mine I'm not gonna go into the one offering 6s and demand to know the reasons and start roaring to all the customers about the better price next door. Buyer beware and all that.

Having said that if their was a particular question (ie as Arazi siad about the late reg in the particular example id have no problems asking about it if i needed to).

I think its just that people who are selling wouldn't particularly want the dozen or so posts above appearing in their thread to clutter it up either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Meh, i get what you're saying, i guess i just don't really care what people think they are worth mark-up wise i will decide myself whether or not to buy on a case by case basis if i happen to be interested in buying for a certain event.
                                This is the extent of it for me.

Comment

Is this a pisstake or serious?

Comment

Is this a pisstake or serious?
                                    Kevin Sharkey running for president or Kevin Sharkey in general?

Comment

On the staking thing, I have a few points.

1. I'm against more rules as they would inevitably mean more for me to do.
                                      2. Nothing wrong with asking questions in thread about a particular staking around markup, rebuy strategy, etc where it is relevant to that staking thread.
                                      3. No harm having a general thread to discuss staking issues, and if a consensus is reached on an item that constantly needs clarifying, it can be added to the thread template of questions as long as it doesn't overly impact point #1 in this list.
                                      4. If you don't get answers or satisfactory answers then b thread then as with them all, it adds to your ability to make a decision about a particular staking thread and whether it is worth your time and money or not.

I don't read the majority of those threads, and there is very rarely a reported post, so I'm oblivious to the goings on there in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                        Kevin Sharkey running for president or Kevin Sharkey in general?
                                        That tweet saying he's pulling out of the race.

You have to click on it but basically says come to view my paintings and buy my upcoming single on iTunes. Oh yeah, pulling out of race as everyone's corrupt.

Comment

If a 10+ year pro needs to scrounge a few extra euro out of buyers for lowly entry fee tournaments they're probably not value for their mark up.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

That tweet saying he's pulling out of the race.

You have to click on it but basically says come to view my paintings and buy my upcoming single on iTunes. Oh yeah, pulling out of race as everyone's corrupt.
                                            that's a pity he would have been box office.
                                            I heard a rather salacious rumor the other day regarding one of the candidates involvement with a former pop manager
                                            if it pans out, it would be probably one of the biggest stories of the year
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Meh! not really of it walks like a duck etc...

Do you really think that further ghettoisation is what is needed?
                                              I believe any new development must be supported by relevant community amenities. Successive govts have made nominal efforts towards social housing in new developments but have allowed developers to buy out of them, thereby shunting the problem elsewhere.

State lands shouldn't be used to make developers rich. They should be used to build communities.
                                              Last edited by Zod; 17-09-18, 14:14.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

The armed support unit have turned up on Gardiner St to enforce an eviction of a homeless family from Emergency accomodation in a B+B. There's two young children in there. There's guards on the roof of the building ready to abseil in the windows. This is an outrageous show of force.

Comment

The armed support unit have turned up on Gardiner St to enforce an eviction of a homeless family from Emergency accomodation in a B+B. There's two young children in there. There's guards on the roof of the building ready to abseil in the windows. This is an outrageous show of force.
                                                  That sounds extreme!

Why are they being evicted? And if they are homeless are they being put up anywhere else?

Comment

Random sheeet

remember thinking one time at a table. Jayz half of these boys are pros, is it worth me trying to match my wits against them or should I just aggressively push the marginal hands and accept that the bad odds I’m getting might just match the bad odds I have if I try to outplay them anyway. Then I thought, isn’t that what I’m doing with my aggressive push strat. Hmmmm, I nitted it up for a while whilst I considered my next move. He opens again, I shove my 10 J and he calls with 8s. I’m driving home , If I hadn’t brought the car I’d have been able to go for a drink. Boom parked the car for the night went for a pint or 2, went back in buzzing and played cash, ran like god, cashed out, stuck a few bob on the wheel on the way out, won again, reversed nightingaled until I lost a spin then took a cab home, herself was out cold so watched a movie till dawn .

Then I had kids (well a liitle while later) and have no problem waking up at night and walking the floors. No matter what time I bounce up and sort it. This is what poker gave me, an ability to stay the fk awake until the dawn is rising or it’s my button. I never had that before, even during my mad drinking days I used to fall asleep in the nightclub or sitting by the canal eating my cold Kebab waiting on the cabs to drive by with their light on. Poker tutored me for daddyhood, I look forward to my next game whenever it may be but remember I’m watching and no longer give a fk, I’m just glad to be sitting down for a wee while and if someone is crying I can just shrug my shoulders and look at all the lovely 7,2s as they fly by. CHIPS.

Comment

Is this really happening as said above?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                        Is this really happening as said above?
                                                        I have no idea of what is happening, but armed garda are not attending a big standard eviction. There must be a crowd attempting to stop it or threats issued or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          I have no idea of what is happening, but armed garda are not attending a big standard eviction. There must be a crowd attempting to stop it or threats issued or something.
                                                          I seen the clip on Twitter of some lads explaining word for word what Zod said and some article saying the same thing but that is it.

No pictures bar the one of the Garda ARU.
                                                          It's good that there are no pics of Garda but i'm surprised that the request from authority not to take photos is being adhered too. I.E i don't believe there are mission impossible esque scenes down there.

I've worked in an office block in the liberties and now in Stoneybatter over the last 3 years and honestly i see more of the Armed Response units than normal patrol vehicles.
                                                          Armed Gardai should be the norm (separate argument). People will now give out about their presence to suit their agenda.

Obviously if it is exactly as described it is disgraceful and sorry for questioning.

Comment

I believe any new development must be supported by relevant community amenities. Successive govts have made nominal efforts towards social housing in new developments but have allowed developers to buy out of them, thereby shunting the problem elsewhere.

State lands shouldn't be used to make developers rich. They should be used to build communities.
                                                            As a matter of interest, do you have any 'model communities' in mind as a template to benchmark against?

Marino is one you often hear mentioned.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

the ARU were there before activists were.
                                                              The owners of the B+B requested the eviction but it has not been said why.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                As a matter of interest, do you have any 'model communities' in mind as a template to benchmark against?

Marino is one you often hear mentioned.
                                                                I don't believe there are many examples of it being done correctly from the start, we've not been very good in that regard. Marino is often cited but that was still subject to several decades of building. and got schools because there was a large parcel of church owned land in the area. Most of the recent larger scale developments in recent times (Adamstown, f/e) were thrown up with very little regard for supporting infrastructure (albeit not the best example due to the recession delaying a lot of that).

A lot of the land owned by the state in Dublin tends to be parcelled by private land and/or existing residential areas so development would need to consider local amenities. I don't advocate building just for buildings sake, that's how we got Ballymun. Bringing affordable housing on stream will ease the pressure on the rental sector which would ease the pressures on saving for house deposits and even lowering house prices across the board.
                                                                Eoghan Murphy simply trusts that the market will correct itself because "the market is always right" and would be abhorrent to him to take action that would contradict that.

Comment

the ARU were there before activists were.
                                                                  The owners of the B+B requested the eviction but it has not been said why.

Don't know anything of the story but surely the police showing up at a potential flash point before it happens is not necessary a bad thing is it!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    Don't know anything of the story but surely the police showing up at a potential flash point before it happens is not necessary a bad thing is it!?
                                                                    The Armed response unit showing up shows a definite intent of escalation by the Guards.

Why do they think an armed response unit is the correct course of action in this case when the Public support unit was deployed last time (and deemed excessive then?)

Comment

Have seen the video of some chap explaining where all the armed Garda are positioned with shields, machine guns, tasers and guns on the roof but not one pic of any of them.

Find it all a bit hard to believe and it just suits their agenda.

Also the statement refers to the incident at Frederick Street and calls it the "violent eviction of occupants" when really those occupants were criminals that broke into a house and were there illegally so got turfed out and rightly so.

Comment

Have seen the video of some chap explaining where all the armed Garda are positioned with shields, machine guns, tasers and guns on the roof but not one pic of any of them.

Find it all a bit hard to believe and it just suits their agenda.

Also the statement refers to the incident at Frederick Street and calls it the "violent eviction of occupants" when really those occupants were criminals that broke into a house and were there illegally so got turfed out and rightly so.
                                                                        they were physically removed by an unlicenced private security firm under the protection of gardai. One of the lads was thrown down stairs. It was violent response to a peaceful demonstration.

Comment

they were physically removed by an unlicenced private security firm under the protection of gardai. One of the lads was thrown down stairs. It was violent response to a peaceful demonstration.
                                                                          Sounds exactly how criminals should be treated imo. It doesn't matter what way you want to dress it up. Peaceful demonstration, "housing activists" is another one I've seen. They illegally broke into a house which is a crime.

Play with fire you gonna get burnt

Comment

Sounds exactly how criminals should be treated imo. It doesn't matter what way you want to dress it up. Peaceful demonstration, "housing activists" is another one I've seen. They illegally broke into a house which is a crime.

Next time you're caught speeding, or drunk in public, we will get the ARU out and show you what you deserve.

They are fighting for us all not for themselves. Look back through history and see how often the law was broken for greater good. No landlord was out of pocket for the occupations other than the cost of the hired goons.
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

I would suggest it's a worse crime to put on a balaclava and throw a fella down a stairs than it is to break into a house as a publicity stunt during a housing crisis.

Comment

LOL Dobby - Well played - Three bites for the price of one
                                                                                Last edited by Lao Lao; 17-09-18, 16:24. Reason: Three not two!

Comment

They occupied a building which has went unused for 5 years in the middle of a housing crisis. They took direct action to highlight the issue and full support for them doing that.

Where's the limit here for you? a few slaps at the discretion of the guard? batoning people at the discretion of the sargant? Getting kicked to death in a cell? What level of state violence is too much in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    Next time you're caught speeding, or drunk in public, we will get the ARU out and show you what you deserve.

They are fighting for us all not for themselves. Look back through history and see how often the law was broken for greater good. No landlord was out of pocket for the occupations other than the cost of the hired goons.
                                                                                    Or you could just take like for like and say next time I break into private property you'll call them.

Breaking into a place is a bit more serious than being pissed in public and I try not to speed as I've lost a few m8s in car accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                      Maybe one of us is shit at the English language but do you really intend this as written or am I reading something different to what you've written?
                                                                                      Happy to admit I'm shit at the English language. I think it's a definite decision to stifle dissent by deploying armed guards before there is even a protest than the public order unit as previously done.

Comment

I would suggest it's a worse crime to put on a balaclava and throw a fella down a stairs than it is to break into a house as a publicity stunt during a housing crisis.
                                                                                        Tbf I can't argue with that but if you're gonna be involved in illegal activity you gotta take the consequences of tha

Comment

Anyway, am not sticking about here if I'm just going to be trolled. Best of luck all.

Comment

They occupied a building which has went unused for 5 years in the middle of a housing crisis. They took direct action to highlight the issue and full support for them doing that.

Where's the limit here for you? a few slaps at the discretion of the guard? batoning people at the discretion of the sargant? Getting kicked to death in a cell? What level of state violence is too much in your opinion?
                                                                                            Again you're just dressing it up instead of just saying what they are.

Criminals that illegally broke into a building

I think it was right on the line from the Gards the other day tbh but it seemed that the force used was required as the criminals were refusing to leave the building

Comment

We'll be agreeing to disagree Dobby, your understanding of what's happening is way too far from mine
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Anyway, am not sticking about here if I'm just going to be trolled. Best of luck all.
                                                                                                being provocative != trolling
                                                                                                not far off it but what he says is a very prevelant pov.

I'd support their right to protest but when the game is up you walk away and capitalise on the attention gained and the points made. Getting into a stand off you can't win is pointless and negates the valid political point they make.

Another point about the Fredrick St. debacle - IMO it was very poor PR by the Guards not to emphasise that they were not there to protect the bailiffs they were there to protect everybody by trying to maintain public order.

Comment

why don't we all side down and enjoy some conor mcgregor whiskey?
                                                                                                  Proper No. Twelve’s Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey is an ultra-smooth blend of golden grain and single malt with hints of vanilla, honey and toasted wood for a rich complexity.
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    why don't we all side down and enjoy some conor mcgregor whiskey?
                                                                                                    https://properwhiskey.com/pages/whiskey
                                                                                                    god that's cringe. i can even imagine how they got the name.

Conor after his first sip: Jaysus, dats proper stuff dat is.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                      god that's cringe. i can even imagine how they got the name.

Conor after his first sip: Jaysus, dats proper stuff dat is.
                                                                                                      ...He originally wanted the name notorious, but due to a trademark dispute he couldn't have it...He said he went through a hundred of them until he found the "proper" blend...And he grew up in Crumlin Dublin 12, so it's proper number 12....Also, he's a twat...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                        ...He originally wanted the name notorious, but due to a trademark dispute he couldn't have it...He said he went through a hundred of them until he found the "proper" blend...And he grew up in Crumlin Dublin 12, so it's proper number 12....Also, he's a twat...
                                                                                                        Didn’t he call his Yacht “188” because that’s what he used to get on the dole.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                          Have to say, Can't wait to see him get demolished by nurmagomedov.

Comment

I was only half trolling you tbh. But your views are quite extreme in one sense so I was being extreme the other way.

It would have been better to chain themselves to a railing outside the relevant buildings on Frederick Street or something. Kick up a fuss and have it all out in public. Have proper demonatrations and make a nuiscance of themselves. I've no sympathy for the way they were treated after they broke in to private property.

Comment

Didn’t he call his Yacht “188” because that’s what he used to get on the dole.
                                                                                                              ...Yep...Had he not become pro, I reckon he'd be naming his drug money after something stupid as well...

Comment

I reckon things have changed in the past couple of years regarding selling %. I think you'll be hard pushed to find too many regular players defending markups, unless it's the posters themselves (who generally aren't regulars outside of that forum anyway). I'm also of the impression that it's up to you whether you want to buy or not, but you should be free to ask a question if you wish. A lot more business is being done on FB these days. A couple of guys that used to sell here, now sell exclusively to friends or on FB and don't bother with IPB anymore.

It's a very common strategy these days to buy into tournaments late, especially online. A lot of the top players will buy in pretty close to the end of late reg with 25bb or something. Live, players tend to think their energy is better used relaxing or eating food for the first few levels, instead of grinding out a much longer day with huge BB stacks where optimum lines are almost irrelevant.

Another interesting thread that was discussed before which ties into this one, is here.

Also, let's not get started on Pokershares. There's about 10 people that have a markup of 2.33 in this tournament for example, but it's generally big markups in general.

On the staking thing, I have a few points.

1. I'm against more rules as they would inevitably mean more for me to do.
                                                                                                                2. Nothing wrong with asking questions in thread about a particular staking around markup, rebuy strategy, etc where it is relevant to that staking thread.
                                                                                                                3. No harm having a general thread to discuss staking issues, and if a consensus is reached on an item that constantly needs clarifying, it can be added to the thread template of questions as long as it doesn't overly impact point #1 in this list.
                                                                                                                4. If you don't get answers or satisfactory answers then b thread then as with them all, it adds to your ability to make a decision about a particular staking thread and whether it is worth your time and money or not.

I don't read the majority of those threads, and there is very rarely a reported post, so I'm oblivious to the goings on there in general.
                                                                                                                1. I don't think it will affect you too much. Could start a thread where you ask if there's anything payers would like to see added to the charter. Things like 'Will you purposely late reg', 'will you re-enter if you bust', etc and then implement them into the rules.

On a completely unrelated note, Lex Veldhuis is deep in the $5.2k $10m gtd WCOOP Main Event (29/117) So many tournament beasts left, and it's a really good stream. He will also be playing the $25k game on stream tomorrow.

It's a new poker viewer record too with 23k+ viewers

Comment

@ strewl monkman and seagull from UC have their own prog at 8 on bbc2. A dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    On a completely unrelated note, Lex Veldhuis is deep in the $5.2k $10m gtd WCOOP Main Event (29/117) So many tournament beasts left, and it's a really good stream. He will also be playing the $25k game on stream tomorrow.

It's a new poker viewer record too with 23k+ viewers
                                                                                                                    jesus twitch chat would give you epilepsy

Comment

Won't be everyone's cuppa but the Monkman and Seagull TV show is terrific, like a reality TV version of detectorists with Monkman as Toby Jones to Bobby's McKenzie Crook

Comment

Need some help cooking the books folks!

So myself and a friend have decided we're going to buy a house, but with my bank accounts having a gambling site every week or so I am either going to be rejected or a really high rate. Their account is spotless, not one gambling site on show!!

Now, this is where I need the help. How would we go about getting my money into their account, and a mortgage under their name, without them knowing I am contributing many thousands?
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          jesus twitch chat would give you epilepsy
                                                                                                                          I don't have chat on. Click the little arrow to the left of 'Stream chat' and it closes. I usually have Slack or something from work over the actual stream chat under his camera too.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X