Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    Commentator on rte is a twat
    ...Had to laugh at the first goal- "Is he offside"... He was about 5 yards onside by 9 players...He also just thinks alot...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      Ca revient a la maison, ca revient a la maison, le football revient a la maison.

hmmm, doesn't have the same ring to it!!
      An ugly language that French.

Comment

Ca revient a la maison, ca revient a la maison, le football revient a la maison.

...Catchphrase attached...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
          ...Catchphrase attached...
          doesn't quite work in French lol!

Comment

Uruguary use the mentality of Pacman Ghosts to play football. Comical to watch. Some team is going to back into this world cup, for the love of god please dont be england.
            sigpic
            Longshotvalue.com

Comment

le football arrive ... oooh merde, fromage mangeant singe surrender

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                le football arrive ... oooh merde, fromage mangeant singe surrender
                VTFFE

Comment

Really hope this match delivers. So much potential. Belgium a tad big surely?

Comment

VTFFE
                    Charming

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                      Really hope this match delivers. So much potential. Belgium a tad big surely?
                      Yeah I think so. Fancy Brazil to do it but Belgium price tempting me.
                      airport, lol

Comment

...From kitchens to Fake passports...We're back!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          Yeah I think so. Fancy Brazil to do it but Belgium price tempting me.
                          Hope you got on. Some sweat now

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            He did in his boll!x, can you not sense the amount of procrastination in that sentence.
                            Last leg of a double pre game I have the draw and in running at 2-0 i laid off on 2-1 to Belgium!.

Comment

The lack of cards is killing so many bets for me. Its mad how little persistent fouling is being punished
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wow I thought that was a peno
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I'd have pretty much no hesitation in saying Hazard is more annoying than Neymar.

Comment

In fairness Ronnie is right, neymar more interested in looking for the opportunity to kick the defenders leg & draw a foul than just beat the lad and put it in

Twat!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      I'd have pretty much no hesitation in saying Hazard is more annoying than Neymar.
                                      You may well be right but I love the way he stands people up and then changes direction

Comment

As big a prick as Neymar is, he's the most fouled player at the World Cup and has been a little hard done in a couple of decisions. There's no way he doesn't stick his head on that if he's not pushed off balance there imo. Still made the most of it though.

Comment

You joking....neymar is am overpaid cheating cunt who goes to the barber too often ....another dive there lol var could be the ruination oh him....lukaku blanking Martinez handshake was typical of they arrogant red nosed cunt...have France Belgium Draw for South gates and the croatian for a nice sweat

Comment

Brazil, bench better than their team...and now they are out.

Allez allez allez

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post
                                              You joking....neymar is am overpaid cheating cunt who goes to the barber too often ....another dive there lol var could be the ruination oh him....lukaku blanking Martinez handshake was typical of they arrogant red nosed cunt...have France Belgium Draw for South gates and the croatian for a nice sweat
                                              lol, calm yourself it's only soccer

Comment

This is the best world cup since Mexical '86.
                                                Mexical isnt a typo its a Dublin pronunciation in certain parts of Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                  In other parts of Dublin is it a non Dublin pronunciation?

Comment

lol, calm yourself it's only soccer
                                                    Ah yeah but it's fkn great....can't wait for the swedes schilachi 2moro even if it fck up my bet

Comment

'Yeah, looks like a clear penalty in here, but we're sick and tired of Neymar's sh*t so just give a goal kick to Belgium, over.' PADDY POWER ON FB

Comment

Gabby Yorath is my Helen Mirren

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                          The Wordld Cup.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            The Wordld Cup.
                                                            The Wurdel Cup

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The Wordld Cup.
                                                                Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                The Wurdel Cup

The Wurldel Cup

Comment

Ode to a title change.
                                                                  One week ago i got married.
                                                                  It was a hot day but thankfully the church was cool.
                                                                  Was only a tiny bit nervous but this was shattered by my now wifes fluffed up Bichon Friese striding down the church in front of her as she made her way up the aisle then it sauntered around the chapel to howls of laughter.
                                                                  A welcome relief after the deed was done a hired ice cream van gave relief to the punters in the church grounds.
                                                                  I had my first taste of holy communion in over 25 years.
                                                                  Few photos then back to the hotel in cultural hot spot Tullamore.
                                                                  Meal speeches then the wife had a poem call buachaill ban i had snow white hair as a child.
                                                                  Dice 75 was not seen after the meal a rare let down in a great career of boozing.
                                                                  Was a bit of a blur but was really amazing to see so many people happy for me and sorry for the wife.
                                                                  Cousins not seen in 30 years appeared
                                                                  and some old friends appeared.
                                                                  Our priest a Nigerian man in his 40s came to the meal and was great craic shame they cannot marry.
                                                                  Barbecue the next day over a 100 rocked up and stuffed there faces and was a great night the highlight possible being my brother in law guitar wanker playing the gambler on the balcony at 3 in the morning.
                                                                  A couple of nights in Brooklodge and back to reality.
                                                                  After 17 years in dublin im now gone a week but im not a million miles away i will miss it terribly.
                                                                  And my housemates one of who was born in the house and was perplexed
                                                                  when i wouldnt leave the church at the end and go for ice cream instead of meeting and greeting.
                                                                  By the time my dad was my age he had 5 kids and 20 years under his belt as a police man ive a lot of catching up to do.
                                                                  Im excited about the challenge ahead so wish me luck.
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 06-07-18, 21:34.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    The lack of cards is killing so many bets for me. Its mad how little persistent fouling is being punished
                                                                    only one to come in was
                                                                    BTTS & 3+ corners for each team & 2+ cards for each team

was funking this hard @ 125/1
                                                                    2+ goals for each team; 4+ corners for each team & 3+ cards for each team
                                                                    peno given for kompanys foul and it's in the bag imo

Comment

Zuckerberg, 34, is now worth $81.6 billion
                                                                      Christ. 3rd richest. Sandberg the greatest hire of all time?
                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 06-07-18, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                        Pp pay 2-0 up, no sweat. Had a mean 7.50 on it
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Good man Mick. No more riding fat burds then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                            Good man Mick. No more riding fat burds then ?
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Had a proper Belgian around for a bbq. He treated the victory in proper Belgian manner by ignoring the game, horsing beer and talking shite to the kids.

Hope they win it now.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                  Pp pay 2-0 up, no sweat. Had a mean 7.50 on it
                                                                                  Sure tis better in your pocket than PP, wp

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    Had a proper Belgian around for a bbq. He treated the victory in proper Belgian manner by ignoring the game, horsing beer and talking shite to the kids.

Hope they win it now.
                                                                                    il rentre à la maison

Comment

Delighted for you mick. Congrats to you both. She's a lucky gal
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

But It's not called the Jules rimet anymore

Comment

il rentre à la maison
                                                                                          He was momentarily excited to hear they were playing France next but then reverted to Other Stuff.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Irish Times do an article titled;

Why is Ireland such an expensive place to live in?

Article is subscriber only.

Oh, Alanis would be creaming herself...

Comment

If you haven't watched an MTT poker training video/hand review session in a long time, and you're looking for something that shows you how MTTs are played in 2018, then i highly recommend checking out this one. It's easily the best video i've watched in a long time, and the fact you get this shit for free is mindboggling. I love listening to bencb, and together with Lex, it's just top drawer. Still waiting on Part 3!

I am so glad I got to do this tournament review with BenCB, hope you guys like it as well and can learn from it like I did, enjoy! Want to get good at poker?...

Alright, back with the 2nd installment of this tournament review with BenCB, there's much more to learn so sit back and enjoy!_Follow me!â–º http://lex.pokerâ–º ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    Met CourierCollie this evening. Great to see him in flying form, and lovely to meet up with a great guy.
                                                                                                    Did yis?

Comment

Gl and congrats sickpuppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        If you haven't watched an MTT poker training video/hand review session in a long time, and you're looking for something that shows you how MTTs are played in 2018, then i highly recommend checking out this one. It's easily the best video i've watched in a long time, and the fact you get this shit for free is mindboggling. I love listening to bencb, and together with Lex, it's just top drawer. Still waiting on Part 3!

I am so glad I got to do this tournament review with BenCB, hope you guys like it as well and can learn from it like I did, enjoy! Want to get good at poker?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZViA1yY9q5As
                                                                                                        its class, have had sessions with bencb myself and cant really recommend him enough this is the guy who coached fedor holz before fedor blew up if you didnt know tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                          ..
                                                                                                          this is your post if they removed subscription

Comment

Worth buying the Irish Times today to read Ken Early's article in which he shoehorns in a Vasily Grossman reference. Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              Worth buying the Irish Times today to read Ken Early's article in which he shoehorns in a Vasily Grossman reference. Wonderful.
                                                                                                              Somewhat related . Did they ever do a movie about the Sonderkommandos revolt in the Trebilnka . Extermination camp 2. Amazing harrowing but fascinating bit of history horror

Comment

Somewhat related . Did they ever do a movie about the Sonderkommandos revolt in the Trebilnka . Extermination camp 2. Amazing harrowing but fascinating bit of history horror
                                                                                                                I'd never heard of that, fascinating read just now.
                                                                                                                According to wiki whilst there's doesn't seem to be a film about Treblinka there is an English language film called Escape from Sobidor about a similar uprising in that camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  I'd never heard of that, fascinating read just now.
                                                                                                                  According to wiki whilst there's doesn't seem to be a film about Treblinka there is an English language film called Escape from Sobidor about a similar uprising in that camp.
                                                                                                                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando#Revolts
                                                                                                                  Aha thanks AJ

The movie

Comment

Just copped on that they moved all the UK racing for the football. Eclipse being off at 2.10 seemed odd, even after last night's overindulgence.

Comment

congrats Mick! I've just finished a year in Tullamore - I'll miss it a lot and im not as excited to move back to Dublin as I thought I would be.

On another note - its terribly frustrating to watch McIlroy when things aren't going well - his body language is just so hard to watch. It kinda makes you wonder how much more successful he could have been if he had a temperament like Tiger etc

Comment

Ryan Fox in contention in the Irish Open Son of AB Grant Fox

Comment

Liking the cut of this ref's jib thus far. Not taking any shit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X