Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Dinny even a billionaire? Digicell seems like it's El Busto.

Comment

I see One Pico open 21 yrs. 5 years since I have been, they must be ultra low profile,never popped up on my radar in that whole time.Any one been recently? #gettingitquietly
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Bummed about that gut? Watch this Priceless Peptalk for some advice from a professional.www.priceless.com/peptalks

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Presume there was no mention of the gigantic amount of money he has donated to Irish unis to help non-traditional background kids get an education? Or indeed the massive philanthropic work that Digicel does in its countries.
          Do you have a link where I could make a donation to the lovely fella?
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
            I see One Pico open 21 yrs. 5 years since I have been, they must be ultra low profile,never popped up on my radar in that whole time.Any one been recently? #gettingitquietly
            It's been a year and a half since I was there, link to review is below

. Reviews to date 1.Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, Dublin, €€€€€, Gimmeabreak (http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/showpost.php?p=497840&postcount=2) 2.Pearl Brasserie ,Dublin,€€€,mocata (http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/showpost.php?p=498020&postcount=6") 3.Peploes, Dublin, €€€,

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              I liked this one

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Hitch read your PM!

Comment

Yep easily. Digicel does seem el busto, but a large part of that debt was due to him loading up on debt to cash out special dividends.
                      So your defense of him as a person starts with telling us that he loaded up a company with debt, to the point of it going bust, so he can pay himself a massive dividend?

ok!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Comment

My dislike of that song, (which is purely based on it being shit) has turned me against the English team over the years

The digital resurgence ain't helping

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                            My dislike of that song, (which is purely based on it being shit) has turned me against the English team over the years

The digital resurgence ain't helping
                            Ah now, surely it is one of the very best 'football songs' out there? Not a big England fan but I can appreciate it is a special song. Up there with Put 'Em Under Pressure for me.

Quite liked the one where John Barnes rapped too...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                              Ah now, surely it is one of the very best 'football songs' out there? Not a big England fan but I can appreciate it is a special song. Up there with Put 'Em Under Pressure for me.

Quite liked the one where John Barnes rapped too...
                              I preferred vindaloo at the time but 3 lions has grown on me
                              I'd forgotten there was two versions of 3 lions
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Phil Helmuth

Phil Hellmuth is known for bringing the flare and drama to poker. His WSOP Main Event entrance has become a notorious spectacle and this year is no differen...

There's also a little cameo from your favorite photographer
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Where abouts is the cameo?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    Where abouts is the cameo?
                                    I'd say he thinks that's him @ 27secs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      I'd say he thinks that's him @ 27secs?
                                      Not Danny I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                        Not Danny I'm afraid.
                                        couldn't really see his face so took a guess.
                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I was sure he'd come back to Utd

Comment

Loved when the German fans sang it after knocking them out in 96.

Would have been disgusted if Colombia had beaten them the other night. No satisfaction in it. Hype train up and running now. Choo Choo.
                                            Last edited by shano1888; 05-07-18, 15:54.

Comment

This morning on BBC radio news they were stressing about whether Wimbledon would reschedule the men's final because of the clash with England's destiny
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My own creation. Give it an oul like or something

well, everyone else is doing it.....Father Ted clip courtesy of..LDSChannel 4The Australian Broadcasting CorporationMusic by The Lightning Seeds feat. Baddie...

Comment

Not a bad impersonation tbf.
                                                  WSOP, check.
                                                  Camera check.
                                                  Beard, check.
                                                  'twas the legs that gave it away,
                                                  pasty white & pale but too much definition.

Comment

Joe Strummer & Black Grape

The best Three Lions football song!!!(Okay, now some of this may sound stupid to some of you guys but I want you to hear me out. Now look, you know different...

Probably not everyones taste, but I always preferred it and the chorus is better!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's back.....

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Comment

Sorry teaching for a headwrecking six hours! It was this place. But to be honest I wouldn't be pushed about it unless your kids are better minded than mine. But you can sit outside and then not disturb the fine upstanding folks inside.

I'd highly recommend the butchers in Baden though for all your barbequing needs.

And the restaurants on Iles aux Moines - which you'll probably make your way out to - are great. Lovely meal there.
                                                              Also planning on driving to Quiberon to check out the airfield there. Meant to be a cool place so gonna scope it out for a return when I'm back flying.

Comment

List of fictional computers

Comment

...FFS IAGO...This was posted 40 minutes ago and still no fucking competition set...

Comment

Anyone watch the Hannah Gadsby stand up on Netflix? That's one powerful and raw performance, was not prepared for that final half hour.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Feel bad that I'm the type of person who is about to click buy on The President is Missing. A thriller co-written by James Patterson and Bill Clinton. But how can you not buy it?
                                                                        Easy. Just don't click buy.

Comment

Feel bad that I'm the type of person who is about to click buy on The President is Missing. A thriller co-written by James Patterson and Bill Clinton. But how can you not buy it?
                                                                          Does James Patterson actually exist or is he just a collective pseudonym like Franklyn W Dixon (The Hardy Boys books)? He seems to have an insane quantity of published books.

Comment

My own creation. Give it an oul like or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDaB...ature=youtu.be
                                                                            must be good, it's blocked now

youpak usually works here but not this time.

Comment

Just finished it. Bit far fetched. Far from Patterson best.Save your pennies
                                                                              Last edited by limpwhacker; 06-07-18, 08:49.

Comment

just torrent it for your kindle

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    Does James Patterson actually exist or is he just a collective pseudonym like Franklyn W Dixon (The Hardy Boys books)? He seems to have an insane quantity of published books.
                                                                                    He's exists. He appeared in a couple of episodes of Castle, but there have been question marks over his co-authoring imputs in the past on his books.

Comment

Wut?

Next you'll be ruining my childhood by telling me Alfred Hitchcock didn't have anything to do with the Three Investigators books

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                        Wut?

Next you'll be ruining my childhood by telling me Alfred Hitchcock didn't have anything to do with the Three Investigators books
                                                                                        I was shocked as well when I found out as well. Carolyn Keene the name on the Nancy Drew books is the same, probably the same set of minimum wage ghosts as Dixon churning out a book every 3 months for decades.
                                                                                        When I read this a few years ago I immediately though of Patterson being a likely candidate as well, but seems he does exist according to pokerhand.
                                                                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 06-07-18, 10:11.

Comment

Holloway/Ortega fight off the UFC card tomorrow, was looking forward to that one

Comment

Yeah, they didn't like it

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked in some countries. This means that your video is still up on YouTube, but people in some countries may not be able to watch it.

Video title: It's Coming Home Father Ted
                                                                                            Claimed by: LDS, Channel 4, The Australian Broadcasting Corporation
                                                                                            Blocked countries: Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, United Kingdom
                                                                                            It's embedded on my FB page though

Comment

I was shocked as well when I found out as well. Carolyn Keene the name on the Nancy Drew books is the same, probably the same set of minimum wage ghosts as Dixon churning out a book every 3 months for decades.
                                                                                              When I read this a few years ago I immediately though of Patterson being a likely candidate as well, but seems he does exist according to pokerhand.
                                                                                              Even if he does exist he's likely to get help no? Was reading up on the whole ghostwriting business a while back

Comment

Wonderful!

Relentless plum

Comment

As correctly pointed out last night, the greatest value for money competition in the world is back open for business.

You can click on the link in my sig to register your interest. With almost 25% of people making at least their money back you are losing money by not entering. There's so much free money going around I feel like a deck of Community Chest Cards.

Make it happen people!
                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I'm in Germany and can still see it but son shared it with a UK WhatsApp group and it's blocked there.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sister and her fella at centre court today. Get to see Fed and Serena Williams in action - jammy pricks

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                        Sister and her fella at centre court today. Get to see Fed and Serena Williams in action - jammy pricks
                                                                                                        Fond memories. have been there a good few times, but the craziest one was the first one. I was 16, queued all night, got tickets for Centre court on QF day. We were front row directly opposite the umpire, puffing away like fucking chimneys live on TV, watching leconte lendl, then graff sabatini, and that's how my parents found out i smoked

Comment

What's the best website for world cup stats per team?

How many yellows, goals, corners etc. ?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                            Fond memories. have been there a good few times, but the craziest one was the first one. I was 16, queued all night, got tickets for Centre court on QF day. We were front row directly opposite the umpire, puffing away like fucking chimneys live on TV, watching leconte lendl, then graff sabatini, and that's how my parents found out i smoked

Changed a lot since then - no need for the queueing up anymore. Got the tickets on Ticketmaster yesterday. £110 I think each for the day. Good value if Tennis is your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

Either FIFA’s official site or WhoScored

EG for Brazil: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/409/Show/Brazil-Brazil

Comment

Diego Godin is one of the last bastions of old school centre backs. Hopefully he'll have Griez and Mbappe in his pocket today.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                  Either FIFA’s official site or WhoScored

EG for Brazil: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/409/Show/Brazil-Brazil
                                                                                                                  I'm using Wiki for tracking disciplinary for some comps i'm running in work

Comment

Cool - I’d say those guys pull that info from FIFA is my guess.

Wiki always the best for most sports to follow tournaments

Comment

Thoroughly in love with Natalie Prass at the moment, favourite album of the year so far

The new album from Natalie Prass, The Future and the Past, out now.Order the album here: http://smarturl.it/thefutureandthepastFollow Natalie Prass:http://ww...

Comment

Commentator on rte is a twat

Comment

Ca revient a la maison, ca revient a la maison, le football revient a la maison.

hmmm, doesn't have the same ring to it!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X