Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    @FD you want it this game now?
    Should back Colombia on penos

Comment

Comment

@FD you want it this game now?
        Go Colombia in ET

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
        Should back Colombia on penos
        Not punty enough. Only 12/5

Comment

Never thought I'd cheer on Engerland. COlumbians are a horrible team. Agree with Lazare

Comment

I think the itv commentary team deserve that

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Go Colombia in ET

Done at 6s

glgl

Comment

Go Colombia in ET

Was 16/1 with 10 mins left, looked at it but the fact England were also 16/1 made the price feel awful skinny

Comment

They wanna start wearing better shinpads seeing as none of them can take a kick

Comment

Jon jo shelvey would have been brilliant in the middle of all those rucks in the 2nd half

Comment

...Lingard should've gotten a 2nd yellow card on a couple of occasions...Blatant dive looking for a penalty, plus a reckless challenge...

Comment

Jon jo shelvey would have been brilliant in the middle of all those rucks in the 2nd half
                        palming off sterling for sachets

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          ^^ Message finally sent about this to those who asked.
                          ...Will read in 18 minutes plus 10 penalties time...

Comment

I always thought it was a very snide thing to do telling someone all-in you folded some of their outs.
                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Don't like this new-fangled crap of a manager hugging a player he's just yanked off.

Brian Clough would have kicked them up the hole and told them to run harder next time.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

@GAB and whoever else... Did you book Skellig Michael direct via an operator or through the website.

I'm just back from Achill, great 3 days with the weather, a pod of dolphins swimming around in Keem Bay on Saturday which was great plus a few hikes.

Make it the following weekend when i'm back in Ireland
                                I got a free ticket to Peterson and Harris too which is sandwiched between thesis submission and 1st day on the job so up for that too Hitch & FD if you're about

Comment

Weird world cup trend to continue and ingerland win a shootout or do we get the epic lols of the champions elect who smashed Panama going out.

Comment

Henderson, Rose & maybe another to miss

No idea with Columbia

Any other prediction's?

Comment

Henderson, Rose & maybe another to miss

No idea with Columbia

Any other prediction's?
                                      Hope England win

Comment

...FFS...I'm 0/3 in penalties so far...Surprised Vardy didn't take one...

Comment

The Colombian manager looks like a proper intellectual.

Easy to imagine him in a Bogota cafe sipping coffee, smoking cigarillos and reading the collected short stories of Jose Luis Borges.

Comment

Delighted for England. Pickford a hero.
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              Delighted for England. Pickford a hero.
                                              As a very casual watcher of the World Cup im happy to see them do it because I couldn’t be arsed watching Sweden v Columbia...not sure I want them to win but certainly didn’t want to see the columbians win tonight.
                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Fuck ye cunce. I know who careca is.

SPOILER
                                                Googled it when I saw the username here

Comment

Pretty sure I was at all those IPB games.

I wonder who would have been there but got Carecas name wrong.

Do they still post here dice? I’d say if they do it’s very rarely.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

@dice

I was sure it was willie aka mike bullocks. He always gets it wrong. Jbravado = sweet left peg if I have the right lad.

Brazil would walk this world cup with careca up front...the real one now

Comment

Tbf every English peno was a cracker. Obv been practicing.
                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Would've been better if both teams could have been eliminated.

If Columbia had won that it would have been daylight robbery, but still.

Comment

First hand of the Main Event and a double up....

I think the most important word in this report is the three letter word in the second paragraph...

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/wsop...ips.225748.htm

Wow!!!
                                                          SPOILER

50k starting stack now?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                            Pretty sure I was at all those IPB games.

I wonder who would have been there but got Carecas name wrong.

Do they still post here dice? I’d say if they do it’s very rarely.
                                                            Ah here caka I'm old enough to remember him ya bollox. He's too slow for todays game. .
                                                            France and Brazil for the 🏆 although I have Belgium in the draw . Ejits

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                              50k starting stack now?
                                                              Has been at 50k for a few years now.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  It seems the fake priest fucking in that church, was actually a priest.
                                                                  Best line from that story:

"He has been in a very dark place,"

Comment

Decent read on England's 1998 World Cup with Hoddle at the helm...

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...33/story.shtml
                                                                    Class

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Best line from that story:
                                                                      I think the last paragraph is directly from a episode of Father Ted
                                                                      While Mass attendances at the church involved dipped in the wake of the controversy, local sources said they are now back to normal levels
                                                                      I could care less about the priest or the locals. But poor Lazare. Holding up this man as a hero. He must be very confused right now.

Comment

It seems the fake priest fucking in that church, was actually a priest.
                                                                        is that considered as a holy fuck moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          I could care less about the priest or the locals. But poor Lazare. Holding up this man as a hero. He must be very confused right now.
                                                                          "Even when it was a hero, I knew it was a priest. That's how they get ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                            Has it definitely been ruled out that actual priests weren't involved?
                                                                            Nothing surprises me with the church anymore.

Comment

PM please?
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot

my annual run of gout/not gout/mystery foot pain is back with a vengeance.
                                                                                I blame you and the arseholes of express bus for not having a bus after liam gallagher gig in weston.

As an aside, whomever had the bright idea of having a gig in an airfield, in october, need their fucking heads examined.
                                                                                Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

stress this time I feel with me oul lad in hospital.

is now

tendons leaking synovial fluid and damaged tendon sheaths and minor tears.
                                                                                (plus actual tears from me as I was examined )
                                                                                Have I had these occurrences long he asks?
                                                                                I quick search of this site and the old place would indicate I'm moaning about this
                                                                                and other foot pain over a decade .
                                                                                Health insurance meant the whole lot (including boot and crutches) came to 70 quid.

DadParrot update.
                                                                                Surgery went well and he was shipped back to beamont.
                                                                                Beaumont is a fucking shithole imo. He went over 11pm the other night, yesterday morning a nurse moved him out of bed to a chair (at his request) then promptly forgot about him for 4 hours in a room on his own (only empty bed when he was moved back).
                                                                                Me mam came up to visit and they didnt know what room he was in and when me mam found him he was white with the pain.
                                                                                They also forgot his dinner as the last occupant of that bed was fasting and they hadnt updated the roster.
                                                                                Don't got without insurance peeps.
                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                Meeting with some learned professionals tomorrow to discuss next steps.
                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 04-07-18, 12:17.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

DP, do you eat wheat/drink beer?

If you have gout you already know what to do, if not...

General inflammation/tendonitis problems are also affected by wheat as wheat causes inflammation (doesn't affect most enough to notice) so...

Comment

DadParrot update.
                                                                                    Surgery went well and he was shipped back to beamont.
                                                                                    Beaumont is a fucking shithole imo. He went over 11pm the other night, yesterday morning a nurse moved him out of bed to a chair (at his request) then promptly forgot about him for 4 hours in a room on his own (only empty bed when he was moved back).
                                                                                    Me mam came up to visit and they didnt know what room he was in and when me mam found him he was white with the pain.
                                                                                    They also forgot his dinner as the last occupant of that bed was fasting and they hadnt updated the roster.
                                                                                    Don't got without insurance peeps.
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Meeting with some learned professionals tomorrow to discuss next steps.
                                                                                    Now would a real good time for the WTF we discussed previously!

Comment

Now would a real good time for the WTF we discussed previously!
                                                                                      it has honestly taken me over an hour to figure what you were talking about there
                                                                                      God bless painkillers.
                                                                                      I also seem to be really productive today in work having made a LOT of changes/improvements to code and actioning things I've let slip in the last few weeks.
                                                                                      I'm not sure if this is a good thing

Comment

With weather like this, there is only one thing to do. Ditch the office and head west!

SPOILER

SPOILER

Got a good bit of SUPing in which was class in the crystal clear waters

Comment

Send me the message as well if there is space.. Quite fancy turning up a Royal Ascot Owner Enclosure in top hat this time next year. Might as well set fire to money this way rather than a less fun way.
                                                                                          sigpic
                                                                                          Longshotvalue.com

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

It's cringey as fuck but I like this

Comment

Dennis O'Brien show on RTE is set up to be some haters gonna hate circlejerk
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    Dennis O'Brien show on RTE is set up to be some haters gonna hate circlejerk
                                                                                                    I'm in.

Never understood your love for that sleeveen crook.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      I'm in.

Never understood your love for that sleeveen crook.
                                                                                                      I was very lucky to get a great education and grounding in a company he owned. Osborne chaired it, we never saw or heard of DoB

You'd have to have huge levels of sanctimonious innocence about how the world works not to appreciate the immense value for Ireland in an Irish company getting the mobile licence.
                                                                                                      Look at all the businesses and employment that has come from that, not a scintilla of which would have come to Ireland if Telenor had got the gig.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 04-07-18, 21:50.
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Thinking of going to the beach early one of the weekend mornings with the kid as he has never been on a beach before, so it'd be good to see his reaction to the sand if nothing else. Did I hear it said here that gormanstown beach is a good option in terms of not mad but a nice beach? I've never been.

Comment

SP is a skilled spindoctor but sometimes he moves down levels . ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            Thinking of going to the beach early one of the weekend mornings with the kid as he has never been on a beach before, so it'd be good to see his reaction to the sand if nothing else. Did I hear it said here that gormanstown beach is a good option in terms of not mad but a nice beach? I've never been.
                                                                                                            Gotta be nearer spots than gormanston, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              I was very lucky to get a great education and grounding in a company he owned. Osborne chaired it, we never saw or heard of DoB

You'd have to have huge levels of sanctimonious innocence about how the world works not to appreciate the immense value for Ireland in an Irish company getting the mobile licence.
                                                                                                              Look at all the businesses and employment that has come from that, not a scintilla of which would have come to Ireland if Telenor had got the gig.
                                                                                                              Thought it was down to his long-standing support of the legal profession

Comment

...I'm kinda disappointed I haven't seen the Hitler video surface as a meme, the one with the map...Would be class!!...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  Yeah, it's gorgeous tbh. I was there twice last weekend (Saturday and Monday) and both days were very comfortable and not crowded at all. Drive the car onto the beach, pick a spot and everyone left loads of room between cars, in the morning the tide is in and in the afternoon abiyt 3 or 4pm it's starts to go out and the shallow water is very warm then. I've been looking forward to going back this weekend since last weekend it was that good, reminds me of Inch in Kerry if you're familiar with it just slightly smaller.

When you drive down the little Hill to the beach, there's a bad spot right at the bottom. I rattled the car off it the first day, you're nearly in it before you spot it. Just loose stones and a bit of a dip but something to watch for so the car doesn't get a bang.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                  Gotta be nearer spots than gormanston, no?
                                                                                                                  Laytown probably closest to us but that's next to Gormanston, about 30 or 35 minutes away.

Comment

I liked this one

Comment

...

Comment

Presume there was no mention of the gigantic amount of money he has donated to Irish unis to help non-traditional background kids get an education? Or indeed the massive philanthropic work that Digicel does in its countries.
                                                                                                                        There was plenty of mention of his company’s philanthropy. Undiscovered tribes up the Amazon where aware of it at the time, DOB made sure of that. It was a surprisingly very good documentary but you were left in no doubt that Lowry had accepted monies. OJ Simpson was more convincing. You a fan also HH?

Comment

Presume there was no mention of the gigantic amount of money he has donated to Irish unis to help non-traditional background kids get an education? Or indeed the massive philanthropic work that Digicel does in its countries.
                                                                                                                          All of which is merely an attempt to buy back some karma for corrupting the government.

Plus you conveniently forgot his personal tax avoidance. Unlike, say, Mick O'Leary. A genuine Irish billionaire.

And his harrassment of any journalist who has the balls to do a story on him that isn't hagiographic.

He's a sleeveen, pure and simple. CJH also tried to disguise his malfeasance by 'good works'. Don't steal the food from my table, then throw me a few crumbs and expect me to kiss your ass!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X