Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
    Top 10 for me (in no particular order)

Finland
    Israel
    Czech Republic
    Cyprus
    UK
    Austria
    Lithuania
    Germany
    Australia
    Norway

Agree with 6 of them
    Would drop Austria Finland Uk and Norway
    Put in Ireland Sweden Italy and france

Really think it is a toss up between Cyprus and Israel though
    Think Israel the strongest of the 2

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
      I thought both Israel and Cyprus were shite! Swimming against the current I know...
      Yeah. Well. That's just your opinion loike

Comment

Germany (Ed Sheeran) the big mover, 7/1 3rd fav.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Well I probably shouldn't get carried away how about 3/1 on them being top 3 and €25 given my time distance from the song and the vociferous objections on here making me doubt my convictions!
          Booked my 75 to your 25

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Wow odds are all over the shop

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  How are they 5/1 now?
                  Back out to 14s,just the idiot factor for sure

Comment

Comment

Has the bbv ever seen 3 vampires posts in the same minutes?
                      Not since the heady days of the Vampire (Lite) Pack.

Comment

It's no Riverdance.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            By the sounds of it Ireland should have sent Mick

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

FUUUUUCCCCKKKK. France and Albania pick up 12 each already! Out of the running in the pool already!

Comment

Austria and Sweeden would have been a two right horsies for top score pool
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...3rd bottom and bottom...Going well so far!!...

Comment

My Lay on Ireland at 10 just got matched WTF and they are back out to 100

Comment

How are Cyprus still favs?

Comment

Fairly exciting so far to be fair!

Comment

Flushdraw send on your bank details wp

Comment

Half way through the jury vote and we're in 14th

Still all to play for at the top

Comment

How are Cyprus still favs?
                                              They aren't Israel 1.9 and my whole world is Green

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                Austria ftw
                                                Thry were 300/1 when you posted that. Hope you took some
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Austria and Sweeden would have been a two right horsies for top score pool
                                                  Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                  Looking good at the moment, but not convinced it will hold!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Looking good at the moment, but not convinced it will hold!
                                                    And a couple of votes later and they both doubled their scores

Comment

Would be killing it if going for lowest. Hungary and Ukraine.

Comment

on the bus back to San Sebastian, plenty of singing.

Less said about that game, the better. In defence of both teams, the weather was shit!

Thousands of Clermont fans showing the big heart. Racing a sham and a scam of a 'club'. Another Saracens imo, <2,000 fans in the stadium which was overwhelmingly Leinster. Even the grudging Munster fans.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            They'll be murdered in the televoring
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              How are we doing. Talking to a Dutch guy at the bar so can't post
                                                              Bottom half. Pay up

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                Draw 1
                                                                Add your two lowest scores together, the lowest overall total wins.

Draw 2
                                                                Add your two lowest scores together, the highest overall total wins.

Draw 3.
                                                                Add your two lowest scores together, the lowest overall total wins.
                                                                bump

Comment

Bollix.

Comment

MAtched at 690 for €45

and a low so far of 4.5... weren't in my list

Comment

...I'm actually bottom and 2nd bottom after this set of votes...Cant wait to see how I get screwed in the 2nd half...

Comment

Marty is a gas man , you'd think that by now he'd have some clue how it works

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                          Fy Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            They'll be murdered in the televoring
                                                                            Oh yes
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

this is great

Comment

So close!

Comment

...I've gone from absolutely destroying it with bottom and 2nd bottom to coming 2nd or 3rd in the table...De ja vu of last year....Wankers!!...Congrats to all...

Comment

Israel the one to beat so far
                                                                                    #just saying

Comment

I lost complete track of that but think my Finland Serbia combo is in with a shout

Comment

Not a huge fan of the winning track. Which surprises me as I'd have thought I'd be all over it

Comment

A song about empowering women and chickens.

Comment

A song about empowering women and chickens.
                                                                                            And the muddafuckin beat

Comment

So who won game 2?

I ended up with 223.

Comment

Love the randomness of the televoting add on, though it makes the previous 45 minutes almost pointless.
                                                                                                Someone do up tables.

#muddafucka beat.

Comment

When do the semi final results come out? Still sweating that one

Comment

So who won game 2?

I ended up with 223.
                                                                                                    bohmans just piped me 347 to 320 from what I can see, but I've gin, beer and wine on board so my maths may be a bit off

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      Love the randomness of the televoting add on, though it makes the previous 45 minutes almost pointless.
                                                                                                      Someone do up tables.

#muddafucka beat.
                                                                                                      Gonna need luckforsome for a table. Am in work and struggled to keep up

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                        He's probably having sex and overanalysing it.
                                                                                                        I'll do up tables in the morning when on the right side of alcohol/sleep.
                                                                                                        In truth, everyone was a winner anyway.

Comment

Here's the final results..

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                            ...currently in town chasing drunk ass...Will tomorrow do?...

Comment

bohmans just piped me 347 to 320 from what I can see, but I've gin, beer and wine on board so my maths may be a bit off
                                                                                                              Was looking at it and misread Brady as having Austria and gave up looking at the rest but that looks right.

Comment

Cheers AJ, that was good craic.

Let us know where to ship Oscar.

Comment

41 songs about Palestine for next year so.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

listen to my albumhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfY0NV3oow

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                      41 songs about Palestine for next year so.
                                                                                                                      I'm not sure all our European brothers feel the same way about Israel as we do........

Comment

...Off to coppers for first time in 13 years...Thats if I get in...

Comment

[Ron Howard voice] He did not get in.

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                          ...Off to coppers for first time in 13 years...Thats if I get in...
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X