Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Did someone run on the stage there?
    Yep robbed the mic and shouted something or other
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

UK getting a very, very good reaction from the crowd. Very strong performance, possibly a sympathy vote from Brexit?

How the fuck did somebody get on the stage?

Comment

Did someone run on the stage there?
        Indeed. Grabbed the mic too. Good recovery tho

Comment

Shouted yes to Brexit and I love trump
          It could be our Jack

Comment

UK gone from 100/1 to 66/1 to 33/1 in the space of a few minutes!

Comment

UK to get a few sympathy votes I'd say.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                Anyone been.watching Millionaire on tv3 this week? Some poor fucker on 16k, sets his "safety net" at 32k so has to get the question right to get there. Uses his last lifeline and phones a friend. Goes with the answer and he's clearly pained trying to get to.32k, Clarkson says I don't even need to look at the screen, you are correct, but a different answer flashes green and he loses 15k. He can't believe it, looks genuinely shocked and not sure if it's a piss take and Clarkson looks like a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  Hozier should be suing here
                  He'd win for Australia though

Comment

That was a very unGerman song

Comment

Botox is a great thing Mick Hucknall looking very young there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                        That was a very unGerman song
                        Ed sherman

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The stage invader is thought to have said something like: “For the Nazis of the UK media, we demand freedom."
                            Apparently they'd had warnings before and extra security were on hand for UK specifically...

Comment

yikes! Watching on live stream so no commentary. Albania being delightfully non-descript for those of us that have them in our teams.

Why (referring to posts below) would UK get sympathy votes for brexit?

Was a great song though.
                              Sympathy votes for your man running on the stage mid song

Possible sympathy votes as competing in the Eurovision means they are remainers and Europe wants them to remain.

Comment

UK backed into 16/1

Comment

Ah yes.
                                  This is why we are here.
                                  Throwback pop, weird trousers supflorus backpacks...

And now Vikings!!

Comment

Comment

That was brilliant.
                                      Kinda like a song from a Disney movie

Comment

I really like the Finnish entry

Comment

Video of the stage invasion

Comment

Blocks Fizz
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lol Moldova
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'd love to go to Moldova just to see if the entire country is as batshit crazy as that song suggests they might be

Comment

Moldova just GET Eurovision, tbf.

They'll provably only win it if they send some proper dull ballad, but I know we'd all rather mad shit like this and epic sax guy.

Comment

Justin timberlake, eat your heart out

Comment

Comment

Swedish song wasn't bad...

Comment

Yes Hungary

Comment

Winner winner

Comment

Jaysus that's loud (Hungary)

Comment

Israel the one to beat so far

Comment

Israel the one to beat so far
                                                                  Class song

Comment

Comment

Bollox.
                                                                      Made the classic eurovision mistake of betting on the song.
                                                                      The performance here was shite

Comment

The gay dancing angle seems to be going down well with the crowd, albeit, the 99.9% gay crowd. Not sure if it will go down as well across Europe - really don't think it's a great song

Comment

God that's awful. Playing the gay card. Shame on them

Comment

How are they 5/1 now?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                              How are they 5/1 now?
                                                                              The Chinese are all backing it

Comment

...

Comment

My thoughts exactly, plus first time seen him since his fair city days, still no talent.

Comment

That's a fairly banging anthem, to be fair

Comment

That Cyprus girl reminds me of Dana
                                                                                      Very catchy

Comment

UK decided not to go again.
                                                                                        That's a mistake I feel

Comment

Get in Cyprus!

Comment

The next beyonce

Comment

How are they 5/1 now?
                                                                                              Stupid drunk Irish people blindly betting on it which drives the odds down

Comment

...

Comment

If it gets Ireland into thev top ten I'll buy rainbow plates to eat my caviar from!

Don't get the hype about this Cypriot entry apart from the Shakiraesq singer.

Comment

...

Comment

What it did, more importantly, was break all that euro hard hard hard drum bass bass bass stuff with a nice song story. I'd be highly surprised to see Ireland out of the top three.
                                                                                                      How much do you want to bet? I'm saying no hope of us being in the top 3

Comment

Isreal win. Spain last

Comment

I thought both Israel and Cyprus were shite! Swimming against the current I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                            My thoughts exactly, plus first time seen him since his fair city days, still no talent.

Comment

...

Comment

Austria ftw

Comment

How much do you want to bet? I'm saying no hope of us being in the top 3
                                                                                                                  I think we might bomb
                                                                                                                  The gay vote is only strong in the crowd
                                                                                                                  Europe and beyond is s bit more straight
                                                                                                                  France for a sneaky win

Comment

Top 10 for me (in no particular order)

Finland
                                                                                                                    Israel
                                                                                                                    Czech Republic
                                                                                                                    Cyprus
                                                                                                                    UK
                                                                                                                    Austria
                                                                                                                    Lithuania
                                                                                                                    Germany
                                                                                                                    Australia
                                                                                                                    Norway

Really think it is a toss up between Cyprus and Israel though

Comment

I don't know! Can you suggest something and odds?!
                                                                                                                      Straight 50 unless you want to give me better odds seems as they are 5/1 to win

Comment

...

Comment

Israel for the audacity of the thinly disguised 'muddafucka beat' lyric.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X