Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for Comp 3 if it goes ahead

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      Intensity of this game is ferocious
      Uncomfortably so.
      Leinster starting to get to the pace of the game now.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Uncomfortably so.
        Leinster starting to get to the pace of the game now.
        You just know racing can't carry on like this, whereas Leinster can go all day

Comment

...How is that not a yellow?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
            ...How is that not a yellow?...
            2nd or 3rd time too. Soon as he did it he turned round like a child that was caught being bold. Knows he's lucky

Comment

Stick me in the 3rd.

Seem to have found the only place on the planet with no Irish bar to watch the rugby

Comment

Racing still trading over 5/1

Comment

Credit to racing though, missing 5 of their starters, especially the out halves

Comment

Ryan deserves this

Comment

In for Eurovision sweep if there's still spots. Don't even know how much or whatever, but sign me up and will check back

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        Ryan deserves this
                        Donnacha

Comment

Tick Tock, get posession from the kick off and play down the clock

Comment

Phew!

Comment

Game 3.

1. Hitch.
                              2. Oleras.
                              3. KevIRL
                              4. Premierstone
                              5. Dice75.
                              6. Flushdraw.

Two spots if anyone else wants to jump in, but 6 is fine anyway, will let it go to 19.15 to give people a chance to recover from the rugby.

Open to suggestions on format, or will just go with previous 'worst score' system if can't think of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                Game 3.

1. Hitch.
                                2. Oleras.
                                3. KevIRL
                                4. Premierstone
                                5. Dice75.
                                6. Flushdraw.

Two spots if anyone else wants to jump in, but 6 is fine anyway, will let it go to 19.15 to give people a chance to recover from the rugby.

Open to suggestions on format, or will just go with previous 'worst score' system if can't think of anything.
                                Go on then.

Comment

Will take the last spot in the eurovision competition if still available

Comment

Worst combined score would be my preference.

Cheers AJ, im off to work, will keep an eye on the updates.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Champions find a way. Loving the focus for Munster in the player interviews. This team wants it all. Racing played very well and were definitely the 2nd best team in Europe. More to come from Leinster in the next few years.
                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Game 3.

1. Hitch.
                                        2. Oleras.
                                        3. KevIRL
                                        4. Premierstone
                                        5. Dice75.
                                        6. Flushdraw.
                                        7. 5starpool.
                                        8. Hooch.

And that's eight, and closed.
                                        Draw by around 7.30 hopefully.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Worst combined score would be my preference.
                                        It's decided, after a democratic process that jack would be proud of the votes have been counted and verified, and its the familiar 'worst 2 scores lowest total' system we'll go with.

Comment

With all this rugby talk, went and bought tix for next years final in Newcastle. Great deal tbh, same seat for the 2 finals on Friday and Saturday for £85.

Talk about forward planning
                                          IPB Dinner club / Rugby meet up? This place looks pretentious enough for us

Kenny Atkinson's House of Tides is Newcastle’s only One Star Michelin and Four AA Rosette awarded restaurant, serving a modern British tasting menu of natural, seasonal & sustainable food in a casual, informal atmosphere.

Comment

Ireland 9/1 to win the telly vot worth a shout?

Comment

Draw 3.
                                              Back to the 'add your lowest two scores, the lowest such total scoops the pot' system for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                IPB Dinner club / Rugby meet up? This place looks pretentious enough for us

http://houseoftides.co.uk/
                                                On a rugby and beer weekend, that place would not be appreciated to its proper value...

But definitely up for a meet up. I'll be heading up with a couple of lads from tallaght who I work with, and the above would be lost on them

Might look up a good lunch spot for the Saturday.

Comment

Draw 1
                                                  Add your two lowest scores together, the lowest overall total wins.

Draw 2
                                                  Add your two lowest scores together, the highest overall total wins.

Draw 3.

Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 12-05-18, 18:42.

Comment

Draw 1

Draw 2
                                                    Add your two lowest scores together, the highest overall total wins.

Draw 3.

Best of luck all

Comment

...Potential copyright infringement going on with the tables there AJ, but I'll let it slide...Also, the removal of my "..." is a controversial one...

Comment

So, IPB Eurovision 2018 Sweep - Lets Rise like a Phoenix.
                                                        26 countries participating, going to strike out the Top 2 in the betting - Cyprus and Israel. Leaves 24.

Need 8 players @ €25. Honour based system, no escrow, so only known good eggs need apply.

You will get 3 countries each in a random draw (moderate seeding to prevent anyone getting three 100/1 shots) overseen by me.
                                                        Scoring system - your two lowest scoring countries count, add them together and the lowest overall total scoops the whole pot.
                                                        Open to all but much more fun if you will be watching and drunkenly posting as it happens.

And remember - We've Got the World Tonight.
                                                        Its the most wonderful time of the year!
                                                        In
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ahhh bollox
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                            ...Potential copyright infringement going on with the tables there AJ, but I'll let it slide...Also, the removal of my "..." is a controversial one...
                                                            Ha, got me.

I double checked yours for accuracy, then removed all the ellipses from your post.
                                                            However eagle-eyed people may spot in balfejohns quote that I managed to make a mess of transposing draw 3 from columns to rows and had Moldova down twice against Oleras.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              Ahhh bollox
                                                              Who would have thought a gay wedding would cause me to miss this

Comment

Ahhh bollox
                                                                Lol. Not even remotely close to being in

Comment

Only just seeing this now, very well done

Last edited by Lao Lao; 12-05-18, 19:14.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                    Lol. Not even remotely close to being in
                                                                    Its like Brazil not being in the world cup

Comment

I give up trying to fix that post, how do you embed a tweet?

Comment

Code:
                                                                        [TWEET] number of the tweet[/ tweet]

Comment

Great start
                                                                          Diego costa on guitar
                                                                          Gotta love the Eurovision

Comment

Its like Brazil not being in the world cup
                                                                            You can take mine if you want. Prob wont get to see the voting as an hour ahead on hols with the kids. 2 x 100/1 shots so not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              You can take mine if you want. Prob wont get to see the voting as an hour ahead on hols with the kids. 2 x 100/1 shots so not dead.
                                                                              You are a giant of a man

Comment

Here we go. Up first too.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Backed Dracula. Fml

Comment

Vampire chic.

Comment

Nothing like a good lord of the night to kick us off.

Anthem!!

Comment

Has the bbv ever seen 3 vampires posts in the same minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                          Backed Dracula. Fml
                                                                                          100/1 shot, no chance I'm afraid

Comment

This lad is punching well above his weight

Comment

Have backed Holland, Ireland tele voting, and an assortment of batshit entries

Comment

On Italy all the way

Comment

Good start by Spain
                                                                                                  Brutal song but lovely love story

Comment

Comment

Irish reaction gif there

Comment

The pretend 'music and lights have stopped working' doesn't have the same effect when you see it for the 2nd time in a few days

Comment

I really like Lithuania's entry, even more so on second listening - 20/1 shot and the only Baltic country not to win the Eurovision, could be a sign!

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                            Good start by Spain
                                                                                                            Brutal song but lovely love story
                                                                                                            No one has ever won from the 2nd spot... Just sayin

Comment

Hozier should be suing here

Comment

This Austria song is strong.

Comment

Norway - The global hotspot for Graphic Design

Comment

No one has ever won from the 2nd spot... Just sayin
                                                                                                                    That’s what we want
                                                                                                                    Nil points give a good start

Comment

Irish reaction gif there
                                                                                                                      Serving up the spiciest eurovision gifs

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Jaysus.. UK to go again?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X