Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
    80% of university lecturers in the UK are left wing not surprising https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...-survey-finds/
    Crazy! Educated people lean left. Outrageous
    airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Crazy! Educated people lean left. Outrageous
        Actually they lean right.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Left socially and right economically.

Comment

Comment

Hitch you hero.
              Lot of casual traveler bashing here, shame.
              "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
              "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Hitch is just salty that there has never and will never be an incident leading to an economist being described as a hero

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    Left socially and right economically.
                    That's not what the survey outcome said though. Equality of outcome seems to be pushed pretty hard these days.

Comment

Comment

All names on the RTÉ report - https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/0303/94...cidents-court/

Comment

Originally posted by Reddit
                          Only thing to stop a bad guy with a JCB is a good guy with a JCB.

If Lidl staff were armed with JCB's this wouldn't have happened...
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            Hitch is just salty that there has never and will never be an incident leading to an economist being described as a hero
                            Morgan Kelly almost got there...
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                I doubt there is a M&S in Jobstown.

Where's Paul Murphy to defend these heroes anyway?
                                He’s on a sun holiday in the med

Comment

Got a loaf in the oven now.

Was like Leningrad in the winter of '41 in the local SuperValu.
                                  Some very stressed-looking peeps facing empty shelves.

Comment

A reminder that we are T-10 from Cheltenham which gives you time to enter the most succulent tipping competition on the planet.

That's some sweet action.

Comment

Got a loaf in the oven now.

Was like Leningrad in the winter of '41 in the local SuperValu.
                                      Some very stressed-looking peeps facing empty shelves.
                                      Have a soda bread and a batch of cookies on the go. Did a booze run so all set for another couple of days!

Comment

Just dug a chap out at the bottom of our road. Maybe 4 men with spades and 45 mins digging away. Young lad (20-ish) sat in his car the whole time.

I said to his mother 'hope that was something important he was heading off for?'

'nah, just a haircut'

Prawned.
                                        Was leaving the cul de sac my Father lives on to walk up the town and there is a neighbour scraping the road I told him I'd get stuck in when I got back. I return about two hours later and he has cleared off the top half the road just then a JCB turns the corner and clears the rest of the road in about two minutes but drives off having blocked the route out for one old couple in the corner worse then they were before. It took us an other hour to dig out their car.
                                        The neighbour rolls his eyes and sighs in resignation 'Fucking JCB's' ...He is a cop who was on duty in Tallaght last night
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jobstown must be the most ironically named place in Ireland .

Comment

LOL Rich people.
                                            Dumber and scummier than Lidl looters, but then Trump and Ichan don't even need to pretend they care about getting caught because absolutely nothing they do matters

Carl Icahn dumped $31.3 million of stock in a company heavily dependent on steel last week, just days before Trump announced plans to impose steep tariffs on steel imports

Comment

How did Connacht contrive to lose that

Comment

Get aboard the IPB Cheltenham Tipping train and you might experience this:

Comment

Haven't heard much mention of Cheltenham this year.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    I appreciate the Seinfeld clips.

His father was a mudder.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

That's not what the survey outcome said though. Equality of outcome seems to be pushed pretty hard these days.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

back samcro whereever it runs
                                                        back apples jade
                                                        back laurina
                                                        back cause of causes
                                                        back footpad
                                                        back getabird

quite a few penalty kicks this year I feel.
                                                        guides and preview night season has started so expect news and tips and stuff to start filtering out
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          back samcro whereever it runs
                                                          back apples jade
                                                          back laurina
                                                          back cause of causes
                                                          back footpad
                                                          back getabird

quite a few penalty kicks this year I feel.
                                                          guides and preview night season has started so expect news and tips and stuff to start filtering out
                                                          Light the money on fire right now if your planning on backing Getabird. And all those favorites won’t go in. It’s cheltenham

Comment

Ole gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              I appreciate the Seinfeld clips.

His father was a mudder.
                                                              Loves the slop

Comment

Comment

Went to work at 10am on Thursday, just got home.

Snows a cunt.

Comment

Got around to watching Phantom Thread, Daniel Day Lewis excellent as always but Johnny Greenwood's score is a stunner

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

Snows a cunt.
                                                                      What do you work at?

I got home tonight for first time since Wednesday afternoon too.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        What do you work at?

In a pub . Haven't been home since Tuesday but was in the girlfriends Wednesday night. Work the last 2 nights. Last 3 days had a bigger buzz about them than Christmas did. I hated every minute but it's almost as cool as it is stomach churning how us Irish latch onto a chance to session.

Comment

Snows a cunt.
                                                                          lol

Comment

lol
                                                                            Was hoping Andy was annoyed when I did that.

Jokes on you, me mot was also stuck.

Comment

Where's me kinder egg?
                                                                              You've to send me a bet to put on, we win big.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                You've to send me a bet to put on, we win big.
                                                                                Bet on Andy missing his flight m8

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  What do you work at?

Came across a taxi driver spinning his wheels in the snow today. Poor guy was nearly crying, saying he just wanted to get home. He was stuck up my way since Thursday. Roads sealed off with up to 8 foot drifts. Made his break for freedom when it thawed a little and got jammed.

Two days in his car miles away from his gaff. Mad stuff.

Comment

$50k HQ tomorrow at 2am for anyone not working on Monday.

15 questions.

Comment

In a pub . Haven't been home since Tuesday but was in the girlfriends Wednesday night. Work the last 2 nights. Last 3 days had a bigger buzz about them than Christmas did. I hated every minute but it's almost as cool as it is stomach churning how us Irish latch onto a chance to session.
                                                                                      regards to paf
                                                                                      "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                      "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                        regards to paf
                                                                                        Ty

Luckily the only time in my life I hit gold was my better half but I'll pass on your good thoughts to paf at the next we think there is someone behind us/pottery/Microsoft word class we take together.

Comment

So I'm looking at the O'Malley fella kick and I'm thinking "that's a very whippy style of kicking, block that and you busy his leg bad"

Kick, crack, owieees!!!

Give me Joe rogans job!

Comment

Four years today off the smokes. Imagine the state I'd be in now if I hadn't stopped at the time. Not having the coughing fits most here are suffering from. Reckon I'm only still in the ICU because of the snow, and people haven't been able to leave.
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The IPB Cheltenham Tipping Comp HQ looks like this. Get in in on the action and you could receive an exclusive members-only pass* for Gold Cup day.

*me hole

Comment

Home for the first time since Wedensday Car got stuck 200M from away, had to dig it out and reverse back to the main road and abandon it there. Will be another day or two before hard packed drifts on the lane are clear.

Comment

The AfD are now officially the main opposition party in Germany.

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 04-03-18, 12:17.

Comment

Or to put it another way, you were completely wrong in your predictions.

I don't like to say 'I told you so' but...no who am I kidding, I love it. I told you so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                          A grand total of 20 minutes between thinking 'we should do something for August' and booking this place on the outskirts of Barcelona for a lovely seeming 20 days. Despite the my-first-website feel to the link, it seems to be on most top campsites in Europe lists, with the added bonus of being a one hour flight direct from Rennes. I'd imagine Barcelona will be fun to walk around with the kids too. Already fondly imagining their dismissal of the Sagrada in seconds plus oohs of delight when they see the McDonalds right next to it.
                                                                                                          Won't it be unspeakably hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                            Jobstown must be the most ironically named place in Ireland .
                                                                                                            The Lidl wasn't actually in Jobstown, it was the one down the road in Fortunestown - certainly up their in the irony stakes also.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...de-astori-dies

This pretty tragic. Although kinda drastic to cancel all the days games because of it. Don't think the premier league would do that for a Jordan Henderson or whoever.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Or to put it another way, you were completely wrong in your predictions.

I don't like to say 'I told you so' but...no who am I kidding, I love it. I told you so.
                                                                                                                I didn't think the socialists would go in with Merkel again after the severe damage it has caused their party so far, there is basically a good chance they will be wiped out next election. Merkel is now severely damaged anyway after having to give up so many of the key Departments. Interesting times ahead for Germany

Comment

I see a real legend, Roger Bannister, has died.

RIP

Comment

Looks like there will be no white smoke from the Italian elections until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

Comment

Did anyone see that a conservative lobbyist group called the Family Foundation got a vote on whether or not it should be illegal to marry children off in Kentucky stopped. They said it takes away the paternal rights, if a parent wants their 13 year old to marry a 33 year then it should be okay.

I wonder what the reaction would be, lets say if somewhere like Iraq proposed allowing child marriages...

Comment

Exclusive video of Jack figuring out how best to parse that result

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X