Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    Its on fire now.

And you wonder why we cant have nice things.
    We do have nice things m8. You ok?
    "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
    "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

No doubt #JobstownNotGuilty will be out in force tomorrow.

Scumbags should just be put down. Send in the army and let them have some target practice.
      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        #jobstownnotguilty
        What else are your favourite people supposed to do when the weather stops them heading down the sticks to terrorise old people??

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
          We do have nice things m8. You ok?
          They dont have a nice lidl anymore.

Im great m8, yourself ? Made a snowwoman earlier.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

GOT THE BASTARDS

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
              GOT THE BASTARDS

Comment

http://socialarcadeapp.com/Games/BeastFromTheEast/
                Good game should suit all in here.
                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Well at least we know who the first out to defend the scumbags tomorrow will be.
                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Walked home from up near citywest shopping centre bout half 7, was wondering why the road had a big snow baricade and few cars parked across it. I get my brown bread there on a sat morning ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post

Well at least we know who the first out to defend the scumbags tomorrow will be.
                      you? (if the fee was right obv. )
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

It's true what they say; society is only ever 48 hours away from anarchy.

Comment

Before we rush to judgement, let's not forget these heroes saved us from paying for clean water.
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-03-18, 22:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            you? (if the fee was right obv. )

I had linked to this tweet which he has since deleted.

Comment

they break into LIDL then use a JCB to try open the safe. Probably 5 things on sale in there would do a better job then a JCB. Upstairs for dancing scumbags

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  Hate to think what must be going on in the heads of people who do something like that.
                                  'Not a lot'?

Comment

Comment

Unfortunately I think it's something much more than that. It's some sort of ingrained hatred and anger towards the state and everything.
                                      It'd more like a lack of caring what decent behavior is, and wanting whatever they can get by whatever means. They have contempt for normal behaviour and are proud of being scumbags.

Comment

Comment

A famous nacker is still a nacker

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                            they break into LIDL then use a JCB to try open the safe. Probably 5 things on sale in there would do a better job then a JCB. Upstairs for dancing scumbags
                                            Dunno don’t think a 20 euro angle grinder would cut threw a couple of inches of steel. Key to robbing an atm safe get it away from crime scene work on it in private.

Comment

Where we live isn't too bad a spot but there are one or two families that basically have brats as kids. I was going to get some rasher goodness for Saturday Breakky once about 8.am and came upon two young 8 year oldish kids smashing a bottle. I dished out the lecture about kids falling on the glass etc. Little feckers basically ignored me. So what etc... In my head I was creating a scene where I would follow them home and report to their folks, then meet aggro head of an old man, engage in fisticuffs and further down the road have a brick thrown threw my window. I was so annoyed by the little cunts I was happy to accept that route. What do you do though, right on your doorstep and obviously will grow into scum like those in Jobstown. I have a huge hatred of litter bugging bastards so bottle smashing really riles me. I don't get the mentality. I grew up in Drimnagh and feared adults and had zero desire to smash glass fucking bottles so it must be scumbag parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                Dunno don’t think a 20 euro angle grinder would cut threw a couple of inches of steel. Key to robbing an atm safe get it away from crime scene work on it in private.
                                                was thinking more the soups. Drop some into the locking mechanism.

When/Where is the Stag ?

Comment

Few lads having the craic in the snow and y'all lose your minds, clutching your pearls.
                                                  Boys will be boys. You were young once too.
                                                  "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                  "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Limericks finest (pre the plastic bagged ones) on that sort of thing!

Last edited by Guest; 02-03-18, 23:35.

Comment

Comment

And in fairness these were among a small group of people who had toy diggers as a kid and actually were able to extrapolate from the toy to practical application.
                                                        You wouldn't get the like of that in France tho

Comment

Where's my late late show audience Joe ?

Comment

Between Lidl and yer one going swimming at the forty foot it’s been a bumper day for online pearl clutchers,natural selection advocates and rescue service superfans

Comment

Am enjoying pearl clutching taking off as a minimeme
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    Limericks finest (pre the plastic bagged ones) on that sort of thing!

http://outonalimbrecords.bandcamp.co...ffer-the-gowls
                                                                    Awesome track.

Comment

Has anyone seen Jack?

Comment

Obviously didn't make it to London in the end. I think I'll be stuck in Waterford for another couple of days. I'll need there to be a quick thaw over the next few hours to get to the train station.

It seemed like a good time to watch DiCaprio's doc on climate change, decent watch so far.
                                                                        It's almost harder to motivate yourself to get work done when you're confined to house.

Comment

And then the scumbags go and burn out about 10 cars that were stranded in Bawnlea near Lidl.

Comment

Jaysis

Comment

That gobshite was given a platform by the guardian during the week for his whinging,is he really the best travelers can do for a spokesman? Some lefties will listen to any old cunt once they have a victim hood yarn to spin
                                                                              Can’t bring myself to watch but someone might want to punish themselves
                                                                              John Connors won best actor at the IFTAs recently and used his acceptance speech to address a number of issues including discrimination against Travellers, suicide and how creativity saved his life.Warning: contains strong language

Comment

Lol John Connors telling people he will see them in court and will sue anyone that defames his name what a fucking moron.

Comment

The whole pub was following the Lidl story as the came on to peoples WhatsApp, good craic. Why in fucks name would you take out your Lidl and spend twice as much on food tomorrow haha. I mean I'd understand if they smashed up their marks and Spencers.
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                    Lol John Connors telling people he will see them in court and will sue anyone that defames his name what a fucking moron.
                                                                                    "I'll see you in Court" goes in the top 5 dumbest things someone can say about legal proceedings.

Also he'd have some struggle actually winning that case. Defamation cases are heard before a jury and given the tenor of his tweets I'd be surprised if he got very far with that one.
                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      From cardboard gangster to cardboard gobshit
                                                                                      He travels well does that settled traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                        "I'll see you in Court" goes in the top 5 dumbest things someone can say about legal proceedings.

Also he'd have some struggle actually winning that case. Defamation cases are heard before a jury and given the tenor of his tweets I'd be surprised if he got very far with that one.
                                                                                        He'll probably be onto pavvee point to tell them all about the bold lads on Twitter

Comment

According to irish leftie twitter the real issue last night was people using the word scumbag to describe the looters

Comment

I wouldnt ring the guards if i saw people stealing a few loaves from a big corporation either. Although tweeting it really shows what sort of gobshite Connors is.
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Just dug a chap out at the bottom of our road. Maybe 4 men with spades and 45 mins digging away. Young lad (20-ish) sat in his car the whole time.

I said to his mother 'hope that was something important he was heading off for?'

'nah, just a haircut'

Prawned.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                The whole pub was following the Lidl story as the came on to peoples WhatsApp, good craic. Why in fucks name would you take out your Lidl and spend twice as much on food tomorrow haha. I mean I'd understand if they smashed up their marks and Spencers.
                                                                                                I doubt there is a M&S in Jobstown.

Where's Paul Murphy to defend these heroes anyway?

Comment

Who is John Connors? See his tweets everywhere today.

Comment

There's just a massive q in dunnes now cos the Lidl is banjaxed

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Who is John Connors? See his tweets everywhere today.
                                                                                                      Pikey from love hate/ cardboard gangsters. Reckons all travellers are sound, nobody listens
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

How is 'scumbag' a 'classist' term in any case?

There are scumbags of all colours, creeds, religions, genders etc. It's probably the most uiversally understood phrase for "someone who is not good" I'd have thought?

Back to calling them cunts I guess.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 03-03-18, 13:15.

Comment

You are both gobshites for that exchange Hitch
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

You won't be saying that when Netflix stands up and takes notice and starts producing superhero shows with real superpowers again.
                                                                                                                The economist
                                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

80% of university lecturers in the UK are left wing not surprising https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...-survey-finds/

Comment

Knew Dermot pretty well at college, he's a good lad

Comment

On the heroes thing, I hate the deification in countries like the US/UK in recent years of soldiers and the likes. They aren't heroes by any stretch of the imagination, well my imagination anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                        80% of university lecturers in the UK are left wing not surprising https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...-survey-finds/
                                                                                                                        You're not surprised that progressive views are stronger in highly educated demographics?
                                                                                                                        I mean, it's pretty obvious that would be the case, I'm just surprised that you're not surprised.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X