It's very strange alright. They have liaised with the manufacturers of the mapping software but that's in its early stages.
    Given that it has a lighthouse on it you couldn't see how it wouldn't be there, but it's not in the GPS software that I use either.
    Is the refueling base different to the lighthouse island ?

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
      What did you have for Tea ?
      tortilla chips and cranberry juice. Coco pops and tea now. Wbu?

Yes that's on the mainland and the rock and lighthouse are about 10 k out. It seems the normal thing to do is to come down or of cloud out at Sea and work back into land. Given that blacksod is a regular stop and this big rock that's known not to be on the GPS is there you would expect everyone to be very conscious of it.
        Nasty.

Yes that's on the mainland and the rock and lighthouse are about 10 k out. It seems the normal thing to do is to come down or of cloud out at Sea and work back into land. Given that blacksod is a regular stop and this big rock that's known not to be on the GPS is there you would expect everyone to be very conscious of it.
          Nasty.
          Lots of questions really, like why their GPS trackers didn't activate.

Damn you. After today my holiday only runs to the 25th. Ah well, tough life.
            May 3rd here

Banned until May 4th.

Ah classic boards. The prelim report on R116 accident is published and they insta-lock the thread in case someone says something mean.
                Moderation of that thread has been pathetic. They seem to forget that's it's a 'discussion' forum.

Trump doesnt believe in global warming/climate change and supports coal miners. Watched this documentary and amazed at how corrupt the utility industry is.

Trump playing a blinder with North Korea.

Trump Trump Trump!

Survivor SHENANIGANS
                      I felt like i was thrown back to the 60's...bus shenanigans.

Saying anything in spite usually means your a cunt anyway, deserved to go.

Still confused though, was Zike born a woman ? Was that the trans slur wagner pulled ? So many people seemed so offended !

"Headlines should read, "Trump drops biggest bomb since 'Because you'd be in jail.'"

Look at my niece.

She doesnt know it yet but she's 6 weeks into supporting Chelsea.

Jeez I posted a few videos recently of Don Rickles recently and he died 6th April. I didnt know

wonderful old time comic

Jeez I posted a few videos recently of Don Rickles recently and he died 6th April. I didnt know

wonderful old time comic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4m5HLVwsco
                                  Saw the post at the time and knew he was dead, thought you were doing some kind of tribute to him.

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-04-17, 07:47.

Mad speeds on the new trains they're launching across France in July. Currently takes 2:15 hours to go the 350km from Rennes to Paris Montparnasse. That's incredibly fast. By contrast the 200km from Galway to Dublin takes 2:30 hours by train. The new train though will do the Rennes to Paris trip in 1:25 hours. That's very fcking fast!
                                        Ah, French trains. The Brussels to Perpignan route is amazing. Take it in winter and go from snow to (bedraggled) flamingos.

I guess that counts as good use of your tax euros.

Yeah they're about 10 miles apart.

Stay classy Fife

Not really NSFW but just in case

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 14-04-17, 10:29.

Logan Hdrip available in the usual sources

On flip side they've also announced a plan to have WiFi on every train by the year 2021. An actual FIVE years to install WiFi!
                                                  doesn't seem that crazy to me tbh??? there's a hell of a lot of trains and wagons to kit up

Really don't feel as serious as this video seems to portray. Maybe the external profile is just that much more reserved than the internal personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqKVNIE-Ag
                                                    was that one take?
                                                    internal ah counter going off the charts
                                                    fair play

you can the desperation in some of the usual walking dead around ballyer today.
                                                      the red cross should be driving around throwing trays of dutchie out the back like they do with bags of rice in somalia

After all these years I’m still wondering.

1. What Cameron’s dad did to him after he wrecked his porche
                                                        2. Did Ab Froman ever turn up for his lunch date and scupper things for everyone
                                                        3. How were relations between himself and the sister after she bailed him out with Mr Rooney?

Trump playing a blinder with North Korea.

Trump Trump Trump!
                                                          Keep hearing Nelly the Elephant whenever I read this type o thing

doesn't seem that crazy to me tbh??? there's a hell of a lot of trains and wagons to kit up
                                                            Id love to see how much whoever is doing this is getting. 5 Years is outrageous.

1 Train is no different that 1 office block with about 8-10 offices. 1 day per train but given cabling etc maybe 2 at the most (ok lets give it 3 but once the first one is done a lot of the rest will fly) 80-100 trains in a year.

I would mind betting that this kind of job can be done right oven if a zero is dropped of the tender value.
                                                            Longshotvalue.com

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
                                                              Id love to see how much whoever is doing this is getting. 5 Years is outrageous.

1 Train is no different that 1 office block with about 8-10 offices. 1 day per train but given cabling etc maybe 2 at the most (ok lets give it 3 but once the first one is done a lot of the rest will fly) 80-100 trains in a year.

I would mind betting that this kind of job can be done right oven if a zero is dropped of the tender value.
                                                              had a bit of a look at this as i'm bored in work today.

As a starting point, the budget is 100 million to upgrade 300 trains to be able to transform the 3G and 4G signals to WiFi. Each train is taken off line for a week to fit hardware, fibre, routers etc.
                                                              Not only that, but considering the speeds at which these trains travel you have to upgrade all the tracks and ensure the network of relay antennae is sufficiently dense so you have a continuous signal and don't suffer a drop off between each relay.

had a bit of a look at this as i'm bored in work today.

As a starting point, the budget is 100 million to upgrade 300 trains to be able to transform the 3G and 4G signals to WiFi. Each train is taken off line for a week to fit hardware, fibre, routers etc.
                                                                Not only that, but considering the speeds at which these trains travel you have to upgrade all the tracks and ensure the network of relay antennae is sufficiently dense so you have a continuous signal and don't suffer a drop off between each relay.
                                                                ++ It's actually quite a difficult problem. Not surprised at the cost.

Now I have chicken pox. FML!

Jesus, that sucks Half want to enquire 'you are an adult, right?!' as I don't think I know of any adult to get the pox. Friend's kid got it recently along with the entire class, nasty. Am *fairly* certain I got chicken pox back in the day, am guessing most of us had it during pre-primary and primary school, yeah?

Not good. Thankfully I had all those things when I was a kid.

My daughter just had it 2 weeks ago which is exactly how long it takes to incubate. My mother said I already had it but she might be wrong.
                                                                        I had fluey symptoms since Wednesday and last night my head was itchy. I thought nothing of it but now there's about 50 of the bastards.
                                                                        Feck it, at least there's snooker on all week!

Nealon's inform me that they have been saved from closure, expect an official announcement by early next week.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                            Nealon's inform me that they have been saved from closure, expect an official announcement by early next week.
                                                                            Who is your source on this???

@Hitch

My daughter just had it 2 weeks ago which is exactly how long it takes to incubate. My mother said I already had it but she might be wrong.
                                                                                I had fluey symptoms since Wednesday and last night my head was itchy. I thought nothing of it but now there's about 50 of the bastards.
                                                                                Feck it, at least there's snooker on all week!
                                                                                Talk to your doc about using big doses of valacycliovir... Might have been more use last week.

Look at my niece.

She doesnt know it yet but she's 6 weeks into supporting Chelsea.
                                                                                  She is beautiful

No other words for it....

Sorry you are not well Zutroy. But now you will be immune.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                                    You can sheer a sheep many times but you can only skin him once.
                                                                                    You guys is plannin to shave my head I know it

Kinda funny that RTE don't have any Jebus movies on. Even the BBC have King of Kings. Though I guess there's the Late Late 'Country' 'music' 'special' to look forward to

A lascivious Jabba the Hutt orders a young and seductive Brigid Bazlen to dance for him -- and she complies, but on one condition.___________________________...

Sorry if I ruined it :P I just thought this was funny.

It has an Irish Actress in it Siobhán Mc Kenna I think....very good serious actress. Abbey actress I think.

..but if you play THIS

and the turn the sound down on the salome jabba the hun clip with princess lea and the golden bikini I promise you ..I promise you ...its BEYOND awesome.

I am a creative Genius. You're welcome.
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 14-04-17, 16:26.

Have the pan warming up for the Kish Fish mackerel. What type of fish you having yourselves today?.

Who are Kish Fish? They text me every thursday and have no idea where they got my number...

meat lovers pizza,

I need to make films .........

Ham, chicken and chorizo are featuring prominently in my food today.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Arriving in your galaxy December 15.Visit Star Wars at http://www.starwars.comSubscribe to Star Wars on YouTube at http://www.youtu...

Christmas release purely for money, probably done already :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSpnq_uUMVQ

Sorry if I ruined it :P I just thought this was funny.

It has an Irish Actress in it Siobhán Mc Kenna I think....very good serious actress. Abbey actress I think.

..but if you play THIS

and the turn the sound down on the salome jabba the hun clip with princess lea and the golden bikini I promise you ..I promise you ...its BEYOND awesome.

I am a creative Genius. You're welcome.
                                                                                                          She was the Mother of "The Don"

I though P&F was his young lads missus or did i pick that up wrong

She was the Mother o"The Don[/URL]"
                                                                                                              Very good. It's wonder he never tried acting. Very accomplished family.

I though P&F was his young lads missus or did i pick that up wrong
                                                                                                                I am with Liam Neeson now ..nope

Actually no I am with CH DOG ....we is soulmates. :P

I shouldn't have gone to him for that confession then....

You're spamming again.

You don't allow me any fun!

Kerry supremacy 💚💛💚💛