Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referenced strewelpeter out of pity.

Help the aged.

Comment

How do they prevent rampant googling? or is time a factor

Comment

Time. Think it's meant to be 10 seconds per question but never seen more than 7 on the clock.

Comment

As I won't be attending Superbowl this year, or for the foreseeable, we have decided if Saints and Falcons win this weekend we will go to that game in New Orleans.

3.83/1 to cover flights and match tickets. One time.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
            Think was Shrapnel recommended it. I'd be a Del Toro fan but didn't know anything of this film until I read it here the other day. Really enjoyed it. TKs

Edit :-) forgot to mention film, "The Shape of Water".
            Trying hard not to download the screener but not in the cinema for another month...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              So, this new fad. You sign up and give your phone number. I read it's dodgy and glitchy as fuck. What's the experience so far? How do you claim winnings KK82? What transfer options do they have for receiving it?
              Was quite sceptical myself as to whether I would actually get the winnings. My balance was still showing up as $0 for a good while after the quiz. After I while, I realised that if I pressed the balance button it gave me the option of putting in my PayPal address. The transfer was pretty much instantaneous, so I'm all paid up. App still seems quite glitchy alright. I'm sure if I play it for the rest of my life I'll never get in the money again!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                Trying hard not to download the screener but not in the cinema for another month...
                You will get it here

fmovies.is is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fmovies.is has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                  You will get it here

https://fmovies.is/fmovies
                  he doesn't want to download or stream it Michelle, he wants to see it in the cinema.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    he doesn't want to download or stream it Michelle, he wants to see it in the cinema.
                    Oh get ya, blonde moment. Not fully awake here obv either
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

According to RTE the judge in the David Drumm case has banned qualified accountants from being on the jury - is that normal? Seems bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          According to RTE the judge in the David Drumm case has banned qualified accountants from being on the jury - is that normal? Seems bizarre.
                          You are right , something just doesn't add up.

Comment

16 hours in an AnE. still not served.

Comment

An absolute bitch slap ;
                              The letter from lawyers representing Henry Holt Publishers and Michael Wolff
                              Michael Wolff's attorney's response to President Trump's legal threat.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Great irony that Trump has done more for the minimum wage in the US than Saunders ever could have.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  Great irony that Trump has done more for the minimum wage in the US than Saunders ever could have.
                                  Let us not forget the work he's done for the maximum wage guys. No irony there I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                    16 hours in an AnE. still not served.
                                    What’s up you or a relative?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      What’s up you or a relative?
                                      Something the doc wants checked. I suspect zero as I just flaked out after 12 hours sleep in 3 days.

Comment

3pm quiz not showing for me today. it says next one at 8pm.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          3pm quiz not showing for me today. it says next one at 8pm.
                                          so it looks like in the UK, it's 3pm and 9pm mondays and wednesdays only for the moment, and are for $500, whereas the US ones are 3pm and 9pm EST (which is 8pm and 2am GMT) and are the $2000 ones

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                            As I won't be attending Superbowl this year, or for the foreseeable, we have decided if Saints and Falcons win this weekend we will go to that game in New Orleans.

3.83/1 to cover flights and match tickets. One time.
                                            Book your flights now, I think they're both a lock to win.

Comment

Anyone else get spam texts after signing up to that quiz app. Got one an hour ago.

Comment

What's the deal with Trump and min wage?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                  Anyone else get spam texts after signing up to that quiz app. Got one an hour ago.
                                                  I didn't sign up to the quiz and got a spam text out of the blue about then too - from a Germany number with a 'you will probably quit your job...' message?

I was thinking it was probably one of the crypto exchanges or wallets that sold my details.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                    What's the deal with Trump and min wage?
                                                    Many large US employers announced pay rises after Trump’s tax cuts.

Comment

#PrayForRigger Andy and the other poor oppressed Danmore fanbois

If they try harder someday they will be as cool as Govey
                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 11-01-18, 15:26.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        I didn't sign up to the quiz and got a spam text out of the blue about then too - from a Germany number with a 'you will probably quit your job...' message?

I was thinking it was probably one of the crypto exchanges or wallets that sold my details.
                                                        Same message. Haven't bought any crypto.

Comment

NFL London Games announced:

Oct 14th - Seahawks vs Raiders -
                                                          Oct 21st or 28th - Eagles vs Jaguars
                                                          Oct 21st or 28th - Titans vs Chargers

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                            I sent that.
                                                            "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                            "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                              NFL London Games announced:

Oct 14th - Seahawks vs Raiders -
                                                              Oct 21st or 28th - Eagles vs Jaguars
                                                              Oct 21st or 28th - Titans vs Chargers
                                                              Go Titans! Some comeback the other day.

Comment

Been Racking brains for weeks now trying to come up with a company name. Gonna be selling Modular Building units. Needs to be available to register a .com to get emails setup. Any of the collective genius assembled here have any ideas? "Houses or GTFO" has been blackballed already
                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Dude wants me to be his crypto active fund manager and to give me a percentage, I can pretty much choose what I want to do so i guess copy my own buys. What's a fair deal?

edit: oops wrong thread but whatever.
                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 11-01-18, 17:31.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                      Been Racking brains for weeks now trying to come up with a company name. Gonna be selling Modular Building units. Needs to be available to register a .com to get emails setup. Any of the collective genius assembled here have any ideas? "Houses or GTFO" has been blackballed already
                                                                      Pre-Fab-ulous

Comment

Mobunits.com
                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Dude wants me to be his crypto active fund manager and to give me a percentage, I can pretty much choose what I want to do so i guess copy my own buys. What's a fair deal?

Let's start with the obvious - a % over a flat fee.

Comment

RIP Tommy

BBC interview with Liverpool former goalkeeper Tommy Lawrence before the Merseyside derby without knowing he actually played for Liverpool for 14 years. Pric...
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Whoa, didn't recognise Letterman with his Santa beard.

In this first look clip from Netflix's My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman, streaming Friday, January 12, President Barack Obama describ...
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                It's the economy, stupid. 7 more years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                  It's the economy, stupid. 7 more years ahead.
                                                                                  Its the economy that Obama rebuilt from the unmitigated disaster of the worst economic mismanagement ever seen by W's Republicunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    A voluntary wage increase by companies is not a minimum wage. A minimum wage is legally protected.
                                                                                    That companies are doing it voluntarily is probably better alright

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                      Let's start with the obvious - a % over a flat fee.
                                                                                      Yeah it'll be a percentage thanks, just trying to figure out what the deal is and whats the deal when he's down.

Comment

I've to organise a stags to Berlin, anyone any good pointers on where to stay? Or any other tips and tricks?
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Who is the guy that wants you to do this.

I'd be a little weary if it's a mate or work colleague

Can they defo afford to lose all the loots?

Last thing you want is to plough all the money into a coin only for it to tank and then it's your fault and work is uber awkward or worse, you lose a mate.

If none of the above comes into play, flat fee win or lose plus a percentage of the gains.

For the flat fee, I'd calculate how long it takes to make a trade. Treble it to allow for research and then multiply it by your hourly wage and apply it as a flat fee to each trade made.

For % of the gains, I'd be looking at 7.5%

Comment

Kreuzberg?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              I've to organise a stags to Berlin, anyone any good pointers on where to stay? Or any other tips and tricks?
                                                                                              Don’t mention the war. If it’s a stag cheap and cheerful I’d stay in the circus hostel very central and close to lots of stuff. Be prepared for smoking in pubs it’s rank damn all air con. Jjbravado be the man to ask has lived there in and off the last 8 years.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                  Who is the guy that wants you to do this.

I'd be a little weary if it's a mate or work colleague

Can they defo afford to lose all the loots?

Last thing you want is to plough all the money into a coin only for it to tank and then it's your fault and work is uber awkward or worse, you lose a mate.

If none of the above comes into play, flat fee win or lose plus a percentage of the gains.

For the flat fee, I'd calculate how long it takes to make a trade. Treble it to allow for research and then multiply it by your hourly wage and apply it as a flat fee to each trade made.

For % of the gains, I'd be looking at 7.5%
                                                                                                  It's a friend that is a business owner. I would be limiting how much I would invest for them due to our relationship.

Thanks for the break down, looks good to me.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 11-01-18, 20:26.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 11-01-18, 20:59.

Comment

NBA London game is on BT Sport 2. It's actually between 2 of the better teams to watch at the minute so worth a watch if you have the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                        Don’t mention the war. If it’s a stag cheap and cheerful I’d stay in the circus hostel very central and close to lots of stuff. Be prepared for smoking in pubs it’s rank damn all air con. Jjbravado be the man to ask has lived there in and off the last 8 years.
                                                                                                        Cheers Mick. Not necessarily cheap and cheerful but that does sound (and look) good. I've never stayed in a hostel before, do you have to share with strangers or is it possible to book a big private room that will take about 10 of us? That would be good craic.
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          Its the economy that Obama rebuilt from the unmitigated disaster of the worst economic mismanagement ever seen by W's Republicunts.
                                                                                                          Yeah I heard the guy before Mourinho at Porto is owed the the real credit as well.

Comment

Go to Konrad Tonz and listen to a load of jazz and drink unreal cocktails
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              Cheers Mick. Not necessarily cheap and cheerful but that does sound (and look) good. I've never stayed in a hostel before, do you have to share with strangers or is it possible to book a big private room that will take about 10 of us? That would be good craic.
                                                                                                              Might be able to book a room otherwise air b nb it. The place is so cheap get a half chicken chips salads and drink for 5.50 also zee kebabs 🦈

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                Yeah I heard the guy before Mourinho at Porto is owed the the real credit as well.
                                                                                                                Yeah, you are probably right because a soccer team is exactly the same the entire world economy

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    Yeah, you are probably right because a soccer team is exactly the same the entire world economy

Comment

Good article on PB about some of the tricks Wolff used in fire and fury

Defamation laws may differ between the US and the UK in many significant ways, but one thing we both agree on is that you can’t libel the dead. As soon as someone pops their clogs, you are absolutely free to malign them in whichever way you see fit.

Not for nothing then is the recently deceased sexual predator (and former chairman of Fox News) Roger Ailes quoted extensively in this book. In fact, as he’s not around to deny or dispute any of the quotes attributed to him, he ends up with quite a hefty speaking part.

Comment

...

Comment

Watching Inside the Whitehouse
                                                                                                                          "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                                                          "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X