Munster having some questions asked of them so far.

On an unrelated note, I transferred both Firmino and Coutinho out of my FPL team this week. Replaced with Silva (0 and now unavailable) and Morata (1 point).

woe betide me

Munster having some questions asked of them so far.
        Leicester asking themselves questions virtually ever since I posted this. Should be there for the taking now, Munster just need to keep the pressure on and there'll be points and cards all over the second half.

...Final of Ireland's fittest family just starting on RTE1 now...Watch it most years, this has actually been my favourite season to date...Up the Smyths!!!...

Leicester asking themselves questions virtually ever since I posted this. Should be there for the taking now, Munster just need to keep the pressure on and there'll be points and cards all over the second half.
            And....boom.

Leicester beat themselves nicely there.

So we're looking at home QFs for Leinster, Munster and Clermont. Each of them can probably afford a loss too.

English clubs gone to shite. How unfortunate.

When was the last time an Irish province lost in Europe?

Ulster got destroyed by La Rochelle 41-17 in the second round

Yeah an Irish one I'm looking for.

The game just got away on them as it can with La Rochelle. It’s going to be a cracking rematch in January. Ulster not quite at the level of Munster or Leinster but if they could get into a quarter final I think it would be serious progress.

Montpellier v Leinster will be another cracker in fairness. The rugby is getting tasty.

The game just got away on them as it can with La Rochelle. It’s going to be a cracking rematch in January. Ulster not quite at the level of Munster or Leinster but if they could get into a quarter final I think it would be serious progress.

Montpellier v Leinster will be another cracker in fairness. The rugby is getting tasty.
                        Hopefully Exeter do us an enormous favour in Round Five and beat Montpellier, leaving them with nothing to play for at home to us the next week.

Cards pretty much falling perfectly thus far.

Just to note that albeit in a different competition, Connacht also did the home-away double over European opposition these past two weekends, Brive Fingers crossed the start of a change of fortunes and form for the most recent Irish Pro 14 champs.

Ship the local soccer club Xmas draw for 1k

Z*****, you'd be a man who'd know about planes.

Any of the companies that offer this kind of experience you'd be able to recommend?

The foreigner is worth a watch

Snooker decider on eurosport. Chinese lad was 8-4 up and has lost his nerve. Missed match ball 4 times.

Any of the companies that offer this kind of experience you'd be able to recommend?

http://www.giftexperienceireland.ie/...eople-voucher/
                                    National Flight Centre are pretty much the only show in town so anything you book will be with them. They're a good setup, professionally run.

http://www.giftexperienceireland.ie/...eople-voucher/
                                        I did a flying lesson a number of years ago in Cambridge and flew over Duxford which was a fantastic experience given its history.

If you really want to push the boat out you can fly in a tiger moth from Duxford airstrip which would be an incredible experience.

National Flight Centre are pretty much the only show in town so anything you book will be with them. They're a good setup, professionally run.
                                          +1 did a flight lesson in Weston with this crowd.

Enjoyable experience but absolutely terrifying. Hat tip to you Zut.

Is there any decent new sitcom light shows out in the last few months? Am discounting Young Sheldon but just something mindless lasting 22 minutes. Have seen some of The Good Place, so excluding that.
                                                you watched big mouth yet ?

Epic final three minutes in NFL again, Patriots seem to get these mad games so often.

Interesting stuff on Trump making shapes about firing Mueller. Mueller fights back.
                                                        That guy is the Alex Jones of the left, surprised at you falling for that type of rhetoric.

Really enjoying a new Netflix show, Godless, hopefully it gets a few seasons and gives deadwood a run for its money.

Surprised it has not been mentioned before.

Only fuckin with you pokerhand.

Really enjoying a new Netflix show, Godless, hopefully it gets a few seasons and gives deadwood a run for its money.

Surprised it has not been mentioned before.
                                                            Cheers Ole will check it out

Ah, is he? Hadn't heard of him before.
                                                                  https://youtu.be/WyGq6cjcc3Q

Thought this was good on the actual Alex Jones.

GF parked her car yday in a cul de sac outside a row of houses to get Luas.
                                                                        I was on up the road to get tix when she whatsapped me to come back quick. Some guy was giving her pretty aggressive hassle about parking there.He was telling her something would happen to her car if she left it there with his back to me. Not gonna put down in writing what I said to him but he changed his tune fairly quick
                                                                        Anyway, on we went and car needless to say was untouched. Am I right in thinking that on-street parking is fair game? No driveway or anything we were blocking, just a wall with a gate, same as other houses in row.

GF parked her car yday in a cul de sac outside a row of houses to get Luas.
                                                                          I was on up the road to get tix when she whatsapped me to come back quick. Some guy was giving her pretty aggressive hassle about parking there.He was telling her something would happen to her car if she left it there with his back to me. Not gonna put down in writing what I said to him but he changed his tune fairly quick
                                                                          Anyway, on we went and car needless to say was untouched. Am I right in thinking that on-street parking is fair game? No driveway or anything we were blocking, just a wall with a gate, same as other houses in row.
                                                                          It's sounds fine but you can understand why people get overprotective and don't want their estate turned into an outsiders carpark.
                                                                          By the way if it was today and lots of people parked on both sides of the road would bin trucks be able to get through the cul de sac?

Yeah definitely understand how it could be annoying, it was yer mans snide aggression that got my back up. Was hanging like a bat too, so zero tolerance for arseholes.
                                                                            If they had a driveway wouldn't have been an issue. This was a row of already parked cars up and down past with space for us to park in. Room enough for lorry to get past and turn as well on down a bit.
                                                                            We had similar issues from the other side back in Uni in Belfast and our solicitor Landlord told us it was tough shit, snooze ye lose type deal.

Yeah definitely understand how it could be annoying, it was yer mans snide aggression that got my back up. Was hanging like a bat too, so zero tolerance for arseholes.
                                                                              If they had a driveway wouldn't have been an issue. This was a row of already parked cars up and down past with space for us to park in. Room enough for lorry to get past and turn as well on down a bit.
                                                                              We had similar issues from the other side back in Uni in Belfast and our solicitor Landlord told us it was tough shit, snooze ye lose type deal.
                                                                              He doesn’t own the road, and intimidating anyone and threatening property, let alone a single female is bang out of order. I love how quickly these fuckers back down when confronted.

It’s clearly a place that anyone can park in given there is a public ticketing machine. The question about bin trucks is one for the Parking authorities as they’ve designated the spot a parking spot.

If you were mounting the pavement or blocking a gate or parking in anyway
                                                                              illegally than it’s a different story but that’s not the case here.

Did someone post this here before? On a similar note - don't park in an estate near Luton airport to save on parking fees!

HOLIDAYMAKERS who have avoided paying sky-high parking fees at Luton Airport by leaving their vehicles in nearby residential streets have returned to find their cars vandalised and daubed with graffiti.

Two of the lads I worked with in Full Tilt were from Luton and Grimsby respectively; they (and all of us) had great craic each year when the annual list of 'Britain's worst towns' was released, those two towns always seemed to claim the top spots, but swapped positions occasionally.

I've learned that the only time your hometown being designated one of the two shittest places in the UK feels like a great victory is when your friend and colleague's hometown was decided to be that little bit shitter!

Thought this was good on the actual Alex Jones.
                                                                                  "This stuff is only found in comets... errm... ahem... and in trace amounts in blueberries."

Broke my lenovo p2 over the weekend. Was a big fan of it's 2/3 day battery life. Is there any reason to go for anything different?

(i'd have ordered a replacement already if it didn't take so long for delivery)

Black Mirror Season 4 out December 29th! Hard to imagine anything topping the San Junipero episode from last season, but it's surely going to be loads more genius.
                                                                                      Unfortunately no Brooker's screen wipe this year.

Will have to make do with his predictions for next year (black mirror) only this time round.

Nova Launcher Prime is only 50p today. Probably the best Android launcher around.

Play Store Link

IPB syndicate for this?

Nova Launcher Prime is only 50p today. Probably the best Android launcher around.

Play Store Link

Whats the benefit of having this?

New episodes of The League Of Gentlemen on over the next 3 nights on BBC.

Papa Lazarazou scares me a little to be honest. And most of the other characters weird me out. Will watch.

PSV an alter ego for Brian O'Connor

Images in the spoilers because the IT is shite

PSV an alter ego for Brian O'Connor

Images in the spoilers because the IT is shite

Close,my name is actually Ewan Mckenna,the premier irish sports writing grouch

I see the russians are now been blamed by some for negative reactions to new Star Wars movies online

It iz abit sheet

Am I alone in not having an actual GP. ?

Best place for a wallet? €100/€150 range or cheaper of course.

Is the online application process or the express route through the post office the best/easiest way to renew your passport nowadays or does it make a difference?

Celtic's previous 69 domestic games:

P 69 W 60 D 9 L 0 Scored 197

Their last 20 games v Hearts

Won 18 Drew 2 Scored 62 Conceded 9

Then this happened yesterday

Collected the car today absolutely love it. It's like a fucking mini pc. Chat away to it and it does everything. Not to fond of the lane assist thingy. You go over a white line on motorway and the steering wheel rattles kinda wondering are you doing something wrong. Anyhow it's a fucking fine car and I'm worth It

Dublin reg, ah heeeeeeeeyorrrrrrrrr

OK brains trust.

Need a recommendation for presents:
                                                                                                                      • For two Australian nieces, 9 and 6.
                                                                                                                      • Should be recognizably 'Irish'
                                                                                                                      • Should be small in size so can get packed away in their luggage.

Ideas please!

Collected the car today absolutely love it. It's like a fucking mini pc. Chat away to it and it does everything. Not to fond of the lane assist thingy. You go over a white line on motorway and the steering wheel rattles kinda wondering are you doing something wrong. Anyhow it's a fucking fine car and I'm worth It

Use your indicators or else practice correct lane discipline...

well wear !