Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still plenty of time for the arsenal comeback anyway.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

We need more snow. Got up at 11.45 had scrambled eggs. 12.45 drank a bottle of mulled wine. Back in bed now for a wee nap
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

The vegans are just a modern tribe filling the vacuum in society left by the disappearance of self flagellating groups like the Legion of Mary
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                We need more snow. Got up at 11.45 had scrambled eggs. 12.45 drank a bottle of mulled wine. Back in bed now for a wee nap
                I was looking forward to seeing some snow. I'll have to wait longer.

Comment

Someone send a yellow ball down to the Stoop
                  Ridic conditions

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

Anyone who thought or thinks this chap is great is a clown. Denny, Lottie, Dobby, Andy etc. You are clowns.

Look how this pedo speed reads and talks absolute shite despite having people who proof read shit at the highest level available to him.

You absolute fucking gimps. How is that cunt in charge of that silly stupid country?
                    Can't stand the cunt m8. I just enjoy lolling at people who have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      Can't stand the cunt m8. I just enjoy lolling at people who have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
                      Originally posted by Adam Gopnik
                      Our problem is not Trump Derangement Syndrome; our problem is Deranged Trump Self-Delusion. This is the habit of willfully substituting, as a motive for Trump’s latest action, a conventional political or geostrategic ambition, rather than recognizing the action as the daily spasm of narcissistic gratification and episodic vanity that it truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        There is a cure m8
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

any decent stream for Exeter-Leinsterrrrrrr pls
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

FFS Poite

Comment

toner unlucky there. that was a try

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                any decent stream for Exeter-Leinsterrrrrrr pls
                                acestream://33b428a9cec1d7d2cd2809d8e49a687e167378a6

Comment

FFS onfield ref overuling video ref

Leinster need to get some points on the board, about 13 already missed

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                    toner unlucky there. that was a try
                                    Sexton wasn't over the line either... starting to feel like one of those days

Comment

for me he was, both feet hit the line at different times

Comment

in fairness, all Toner had to do was fall over the lines and he did it in such an awkward way that he managed to make the ball invisible

Comment

in fairness, all Toner had to do was fall over the lines and he did it in such an awkward way that he managed to make the ball invisible
                                          harsh. Poite asked the wrong question. he scored end of.

Comment

for me he was, both feet hit the line at different times
                                            Yeah, but those times were after he offloaded

Harsh call against Healy there too

Comment

harsh. Poite asked the wrong question. he scored end of.
                                              he stuck the ball under his arse

Comment

Yeah, but those times were after he offloaded

Harsh call against Healy there too
                                                Poite seems in prime homer mode

Comment

i'll be going to the return leg next week so want a bit of added drama to make it even more interesting

Comment

i'll be going to the return leg next week so want a bit of added drama to make it even more interesting
                                                    that would be an Exeter win today then....we have a wonderful opportunity to be the No 1 team coming out of the group stages this year, need to take it.

Saracens and Clermont getting stuck in the same group doesn't hurt either

Comment

moronic decision to kick possession away with 30 seconds left in the half.

Comment

Lazy by Cronin there

Comment

This is now officially concerning

Comment

McGrath's box kicks are shocking, could do with watching Murray at Ireland practice

Comment

LOL at that twat diving when he could easily have made the conversion at least easier if not under the posts.

Comment

Something about Shaun Murphy that's never sat right with me, perhaps irrational, comes across false pleasant or something. Type of guy that would have some dark stuff on his browsing history.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  Something about Shaun Murphy ... Type of guy that would have some dark stuff on his browsing history.
                                                                  Somehow I'd say Ronnie could trump him in that department
                                                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 10-12-17, 19:18.

Comment

Somehow I'd say Ronnie could trump him in that department
                                                                    Ah Ronnie is what you see what you get, Shaun would drop a Rohypnol in your drink while you were looking the other way.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Conan is an absolute monster. That's the pool.

Comment

lol English rugby, some weekend for the provinces

Comment

Met Kris Kringle today, the real deal. The one last week was an imposter.

Comment

Conan is an absolute monster. That's the pool.
                                                                            Going to be tough for Jamie when he does get his back sorted.

very professional win tonight, impressive all round.

Comment

very professional win tonight, impressive all round.
                                                                              Only slight downside is that Montpellier might be semi-interested now by the time we go down there. Although we should have 24 points on the board at that stage.

Looking forward to the game next week now, I was actually disappointed in Exeter tonight - we'll put 50 on them at Landsdowne Road.

Comment

O Sullivan and Murphys hatred for one another makes this final even sweeter than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Something about Shaun Murphy that's never sat right with me, perhaps irrational, comes across false pleasant or something. Type of guy that would have some dark stuff on his browsing history.
                                                                                  He's a wanker. I remember him having a run in with Maguire years ago after he got Maguire docked a frame because he forgot his chalk. He's also complaining about players one way or another and seems to lick Barry Hearn's arse. Not including the shit he said about Ronnie. I'd say he's one of the most hated players in the top 32 and has the type of face you'd love to punch. There's so many things i dislike about the guy.

Comment

Only recently found out that what we call Fig Rolls here, used to be called Fig Newtons in the USA. Think it will take some time to absorb this new information.

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 10-12-17, 20:31.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      He's a wanker. I remember him having a run in with Maguire years ago after he got Maguire docked a frame because he forgot his chalk. He's also complaining about players one way or another and seems to lick Barry Hearn's arse. Not including the shit he said about Ronnie. I'd say he's one of the most hated players in the top 32 and has the type of face you'd love to punch. There's so many things i dislike about the guy.

Snooker needs villains if its to thrive. Ronnie and Murphy both villains. I hope he wins and limp wrists the handshake. Alex Higgins the worst fucker to play the game and was the peoples champ Sucks being a ginger i guess. Davis went grey then everyone loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                        Snooker needs villains if its to thrive. Ronnie and Murphy both villains. I hope he wins and limp wrists the handshake. Alex Higgins the worst fucker to play the game and was the peoples champ Sucks being a ginger i guess. Davis went grey then everyone loved him.
                                                                                        For some reason at the work Christmas party last week, the conversation turned to snooker. One of the lads claimed Jimmy White was a smack user. True\False?

You wouldn't like to think it but had the ring of authenticity.

Comment

For some reason at the work Christmas party last week, the conversation turned to snooker. One of the lads claimed Jimmy White was a smack user. True\False?

True he wrote about it in his autobiography

Comment

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Comment

i nearly tuned to smack myself when Hendry blew him away in 'that' final

Comment

This true. I've met him a handful of times. He's a complete prick on top of it too.

Comment

I believe, but have no solid sources, that this is an IF.

Comment

Need more field sports played in these conditions, was great craic. (will have to click the Watch it on Youtube button)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                    Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 10-12-17, 21:59.

Comment

Think I mentioned here before about my relation the actor lad , My great grandfathers sisters son . nice to know a bit of history and be related to someone famous

was looking at the pic of my uncle in 1986 such a huge resemblence!
                                                                                                      SPOILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUat7OkdIlk
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Some Christmas markets are just glorified car booth sales. Try harder please. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          I believe, but have no solid sources, that this is an IF.
                                                                                                          From what I hear its not quite that bad, yet.

Comment

Recommendations for decent Tapas in town?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                Shady McCoy was always some man in a snow game

Comment

...

Comment

Big bust up in city dressing room after game when mou asked them to keep their music down. Up to 20 players involved. Arteta got a punch and was bleeding. Seems the noisy neighbours were a bit too noisy

Comment

How do you have the time to play all those random board games, especially more than once? You seem to have loads of them now. What's the point in having so many? If there was a board game library type thing, fair enough perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        He’s a nice guy, not hated at all. People gave him a wide berth when he was being all religious and stuff but since he came to his senses things are not bad.

That Maguire thing wasn’t Murphy’s doing at all,he didn’t ask for the frame. The two of them have come out and said it.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                          Big bust up in city dressing room after game when mou asked them to keep their music down. Up to 20 players involved. Arteta got a punch and was bleeding. Seems the noisy neighbours were a bit too noisy
                                                                                                                          For the United fans; is it not time to admit hiring Mourinho was a huge mistake and to start looking for a replacement who will make you watchable again?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X