Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    That would be an excellent thread to keep here given your expertise in the area. E.g. some of the choices your are making, bad ideas dismissed. Update photos.
    It's a relatively small apartment. Wouldn't make much of a thread.
    Replace floor, build a wall, hang a door, lick of paint

Comment

I wonder what the loss rate for bitcoins is. At least when you drop money down the couch you can find it again. But bitcoins are lost forever.

Comment

Blaze and the Monster Machines is where it's at. Teaching physics to 3-year olds through the medium of song. Think I'll start showing episodes in class.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Yes. Looked at Daft last night and the number of houses meeting our criteria was < 10.
          Ouch. And some of those may not genuinely be for sale. At least your bank manager will be happy!

The thing is if ye don’t do it now there is little point in 5 years time...tricky spot.
          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            You only need 1.

You should move to the other side of the M50 and enjoy some country living. It gets my vote. Buy this for 500k, spend 200k doing it up and you can climb over the back hedge and come down the hill to mine with good red and blue cheese.
            The commute would literally break my heart.

Some quality Celtic Tiger touches in that gaff though.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              I wonder what the loss rate for bitcoins is. At least when you drop money down the couch you can find it again. But bitcoins are lost forever.
              One of the old Sheffield regs says he has 8 bitcoins sitting in a wallet from when he used to buy drugs on the Silk Road. He can't remember the password to the wallet...
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I don't notice a commute at all tbh. Worst case scenario is drive to the Red Cow which will take you all of 15 minutes in the absolute worst of traffic and hop on the Luas. Will take you 8/10 minutes normally.

I know it's not for everyone but now that I have experienced it I don't see an alternative to arriving home, sitting outside in the evening sunshine and cooking a steak on the BBQ. Blissful peace and quiet. Cyclists or kids on horseback from the local pony club the only disturbance.
                Celbridge train station imo

Comment

I don't notice a commute at all tbh. Worst case scenario is drive to the Red Cow which will take you all of 15 minutes in the absolute worst of traffic and hop on the Luas. Will take you 8/10 minutes normally.

I know it's not for everyone but now that I have experienced it I don't see an alternative to arriving home, sitting outside in the evening sunshine and cooking a steak on the BBQ. Blissful peace and quiet. Cyclists or kids on horseback from the local pony club the only disturbance.
                  Whilst I’m happy to be based in the depths of rural Kildare the commute is a different experience when your have kids in the mix. You’re juggling childminding arrangements, spouses work and social commitments and your own. It adds a stress overlay to the commute that you just don’t feel GAB.

I have a few major advantages in that neither myself or Mrs V drink, she works from home at least 3 days a week and we only have one child. RDIII has none of these and no social network to act as backup bar yourself in that neck of the woods. It’s just simply a non runner.

Plus the wives get very sticky about having the kids settled with their friends and in a particular school. Didn’t do me a scrap of harm to change home location a few times but these days you’d rarely get that through.

In summary he’s going to have to realise all that lovely equity in his current home and get up to his goolies in the max debt the bank will generously lend him and stay working until 65 for a future empty nest mansion in Clontarf. Bad beat.
                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 27-11-17, 11:01.
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

You only need 1.

You should move to the other side of the M50 and enjoy some country living. It gets my vote. Buy this for 500k, spend 200k doing it up and you can climb over the back hedge and come down the hill to mine with good red and blue cheese.
                    I’ll throw some honey down the hill to you.

He’s right about the commute too.

Comment

According to new research from Chainalysis, a digital forensics firm that studies the bitcoin blockchain, 3.79 million bitcoins are already gone for good based on a high estimate—and 2.78 million based on a low one. Those numbers imply 17% to 23% of existing bitcoins, which are today worth around $8,500 each, are lost.
                      That's like 20-40 billion dollars lost or something. Plenty of stories of broken laptops, thrown out drives etc. Bound to happen in early adoption I guess. Fairly huge percentage to lose already.

The pizza bought with bitcoin is now approaching 100 million in value.
                      Lily Allen has now turned down doing a gig that would be worth 2 billion

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
                        I’ll throw some honey down the hill to you.

He’s right about the commute too.
                        You mainly work from home ffs and your Mrs works in citywest!! Hardly a genuine comparison.

The honey is a good benefit though. You should stick up a pic of your Christmas honey hamper thing on here btw. I thought they looked great!
                        Last edited by V for Vendetta; 27-11-17, 11:32.

Comment

I notice Motley Fool UK took down their forum last year, bit of a shame as there was some great posts and debate there. I remember gilesyb being one of the better posters and he often said you'll have 3 or 4 shots in a lifetime at getting in at a profitable stage of a bubble, so not to beat yourself up too much if you miss out on your first chance (this was at the time of dotcom circa 2000-01 when people had missed the boat on 50x-ing and 100x-ing their money).

I'm guessing bitcoin is another one missed out by me, definitely catch the next one.

Comment

I've always had the idea of a self-build in the back of my mind and a good idea of what I'd what it to be. I figure that a really well designed functional house >>> big house. Is there any good software for letting the average Joe draw up rudimentary designs?
                            Pen and paper...

Personally I use sketchup for things like this but there is a bit of a learning curve there.
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                              Info Google is storing about you. Worth a look\clearout from time to time.

https://myactivity.google.com/
                              look at your history here, pretend you didnt know yourself
                              What kind of person do you appear to be?
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                Am confused
                                This continues to bring me to a page created the day you linked it.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Am confused
                                  This continues to bring me to a page created the day you linked it.
                                  Same for me, but I just click 'irishtimes.com' at the top/centre of the page and it brings me to todays edition 2 clicks later.

Comment

Fond memories of my upbringing in a council estate in Tallaght. There's a fine line between the top and the bottom.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I see there's debate about revenue taking over the tv licence. I think on principal I'd rather hand back my TV to the landlord than ship loots to RTE.
                                      The point of moving it to revenue is to make sure that scabby hoors can't pretend to not be consumers of it.

This article makes an interesting case for doubling the cost.

Comment

There speaks the umarried, childless master of his own destiny

Of course if you were to volunteer, let's say each Saturday and two weekday evenings a week to minding the kids, then it might be viable. You could teach them the finer points of pudding manufacture.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                          Whilst I’m happy to be based in the depths of rural Kildare the commute is a different experience when your have kids in the mix. You’re juggling childminding arrangements, spouses work and social commitments and your own. It adds a stress overlay to the commute that you just don’t feel GAB.

I have a few major advantages in that neither myself or Mrs V drink, she works from home at least 3 days a week and we only have one child. RDIII has none of these and no social network to act as backup bar yourself in that neck of the woods. It’s just simply a non runner.

Plus the wives get very sticky about having the kids settled with their friends and in a particular school. Didn’t do me a scrap of harm to change home location a few times but these days you’d rarely get that through.

In summary he’s going to have to realise all that lovely equity in his current home and get up to his goolies in the max debt the bank will generously lend him and stay working until 65 for a future empty nest mansion in Clontarf. Bad beat.
                                          It's like you're inside my head. I think I see a way out of this predicament though.

SPOILER
                                          boarding school

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                            Pen and paper...

Personally I use sketchup for things like this but there is a bit of a learning curve there.
                                            For simple 3D models, sketch up is probably the best for an average Joe. Anyone semi-computer literate should pick up sketch-up after about an hour messing around.

Comment

It's like you're inside my head. I think I see a way out of this predicament though.

SPOILER
                                              boarding school
                                              That would cost you the price of two houses though

Comment

The Commute to work shouldn't be a big problem and the ability to work well from home is becoming ever more important.
                                                Living right out in the countryside does involve a deal of sacrifice but IMO the rewards are well worth it.
                                                Rural towns can offer a good compromise though, plenty of space, schools, community and the infinite blessing of your kids not growing up to be Dubs.

Comment

The point of moving it to revenue is to make sure that scabby hoors can't pretend to not be consumers of it.

This article makes an interesting case for doubling the cost.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/d...ming-1.3305879
                                                  I know that's why but I'm not a consumer of it in any shape or form

Comment

Ok financial whizz's here.

This bitcoin in the biggest fugazzi since the housing market.

Id like to make a bet in some way. (soon enough not sure when)

1 Max downside, in other words if it goes up a certain amount i set a max and just loose that much , say 1k and the bet is over

no max upside. If i were to get the timing near right for the inevitable crash i want to be able to stick with it for no max on this side..

Maybe the above is silly and someone will say if we could do that we'd never have to work but anyway, if ya don't ask ya wont know.
                                                    sigpic
                                                    Longshotvalue.com

Comment

On the topic of housing,

What's a reasonable estimate of the cost of acquiring planning permission including the cost of drawings etc and the length of time it realistically takes?

I can't be 100% sure but the piece of land I believe was zoned for residential at one point in the past but that would definitely have lapsed by now, I have been told by an auctioneer friend that it shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                        On the topic of housing,

What's a reasonable estimate of the cost of acquiring planning permission including the cost of drawings etc and the length of time it realistically takes?

I can't be 100% sure but the piece of land I believe was zoned for residential at one point in the past but that would definitely have lapsed by now, I have been told by an auctioneer friend that it shouldn't be an issue.
                                                        Zoning doesn't lapse after a time. If it was zone for residential then it is still residential unless it was re-zoned for something else.

Just pulling a number out based on zero info. Costs for planning might be €5k.
                                                        Say 12 months from initial sketches to grant of permission. Could be anywhere between 6 and 18 months though.
                                                        Last edited by Mellor; 27-11-17, 13:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          Zoning doesn't lapse. If it was zone for residential then it is still residential unless it was re-zoned for something else.

Just pulling a number out based on zero info. Costs for planning might be €5k.
                                                          Say 12 months from initial sketches to grant of permission. Could be anywhere between 6 and 18 months though.
                                                          My mistake on the terminology, it is zoned for residential but the planning would have lapsed as it was obtained approximately 10 years ago.

I thought it would be more expensive but take a shorter period of time, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                            wtf btc up nearing 10k one day later, will change updates to 5k increments

It's your extra 188 euro, follow your heart.
                                                            What is the easiest quickest way to jump on this gravy train for a small amount?

That's like 20-40 billion dollars lost or something. Plenty of stories of broken laptops, thrown out drives etc. Bound to happen in early adoption I guess. Fairly huge percentage to lose already.

The pizza bought with bitcoin is now approaching 100 million in value.
                                                            Lily Allen has now turned down doing a gig that would be worth 2 billion
                                                            Apparently it was linden dollars, whatever they are.
                                                            Last edited by Frank Gibney; 27-11-17, 13:39.
                                                            "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                            "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

The Commute to work shouldn't be a big problem and the ability to work well from home is becoming ever more important.
                                                              Living right out in the countryside does involve a deal of sacrifice but IMO the rewards are well worth it.
                                                              Rural towns can offer a good compromise though, plenty of space, schools, community and the infinite blessing of your kids not growing up to be Dubs.
                                                              The ability to work from home is one of the top items on our global employee survey each year for the last three years. The technology is there, that's not an issue but the culture of the company just isn't there yet. I know that if I worked from home even two days per week, my productivity would be up significantly just from not having to interact with people who talk to you about complete and utter nonsesne.

Absolutely no desire to live outside of Dublin though, couldn't bring the shame upon my family by raising culchies, if and when kids arrive in the future.

Originally posted by aidankk View Post

1 Max downside, in other words if it goes up a certain amount i set a max and just loose that much , say 1k and the bet is over

no max upside. If i were to get the timing near right for the inevitable crash i want to be able to stick with it for no max on this side..

Maybe the above is silly and someone will say if we could do that we'd never have to work but anyway, if ya don't ask ya wont know.
                                                              I'm not too sure you'll get many takers for this one. If I reading this correctly, you want to bet and max your lose to €1K but winnings have absolutely no limit?

IMO, If you want to take a short position, you need to be A)fully certain that the price is going down and B) prepared to lose a lot of money if it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                These dogs can fecking operate machinery, drive , fly and have a 100 % record with zero casualties. Mayor should be hailed a genius
                                                                You say that until there is a major disaster caused by one of them chasing the wheels of the fire engine.
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                  I notice Motley Fool UK took down their forum last year, bit of a shame as there was some great posts and debate there. I remember gilesyb being one of the better posters and he often said you'll have 3 or 4 shots in a lifetime at getting in at a profitable stage of a bubble, so not to beat yourself up too much if you miss out on your first chance (this was at the time of dotcom circa 2000-01 when people had missed the boat on 50x-ing and 100x-ing their money).

I'm guessing bitcoin is another one missed out by me, definitely catch the next one.
                                                                  Zencash

Comment

The house I linked earlier is in Dublin. As is mine.
                                                                    I was responding to SP re living right out in the countryside/rural towns

The one you linked to says Castlewarden, Straffan, Kildare though, which isn't Dublin

Comment

You can trade it with IG. (Basically spread betting) not sure if you can do what you are looking for above but there might be a way to limit losses without a stop loss. maybe someone with experience of using them could help.
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

How many cards do people carry in their wallet by the way? My trusted wallet that has served me well for about a decade is starting to fall apart and I can't seem to find a decent replacement. I used to carry a lot of shite in my wallet but have cut loads of stuff out but I can't seem to get it below 7 cards that I use on a very regular basis, which still seems like a high number. Cards in question are

Debit Card
                                                                        Credit Card
                                                                        Work Credit Card
                                                                        Driving Licence
                                                                        Leap Card
                                                                        Dublin Bikes Scheme Card
                                                                        Loyalty Card (for one partiucalar place that I use a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                          How many cards do people carry in their wallet by the way? My trusted wallet that has served me well for about a decade is starting to fall apart and I can't seem to find a decent replacement. I used to carry a lot of shite in my wallet but have cut loads of stuff out but I can't seem to get it below 7 cards that I use on a very regular basis, which still seems like a high number. Cards in question are

Debit Card
                                                                          Credit Card
                                                                          Work Credit Card
                                                                          Driving Licence
                                                                          Leap Card
                                                                          Dublin Bikes Scheme Card
                                                                          Sporting Emporium Card?
                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                            Sporting Emporium Card?
                                                                            That's only a key ring sized card, it's doesn't count as a proper card

Comment

The ability to work from home is one of the top items on our global employee survey each year for the last three years. The technology is there, that's not an issue but the culture of the company just isn't there yet. I know that if I worked from home even two days per week, my productivity would be up significantly just from not having to interact with people who talk to you about complete and utter nonsesne.

Absolutely no desire to live outside of Dublin though, couldn't bring the shame upon my family by raising culchies, if and when kids arrive in the future.

I'm not too sure you'll get many takers for this one. If I reading this correctly, you want to bet and max your lose to €1K but winnings have absolutely no limit?

IMO, If you want to take a short position, you need to be A)fully certain that the price is going down and B) prepared to lose a lot of money if it doesn't.
                                                                              Yeah but you could loose the original bet very fast if it hits the high mark. Big like backing a 50/1 shot which is my style.
                                                                              sigpic
                                                                              Longshotvalue.com

Comment

That may well be the postal address but I can assure you without fear of being incorrect that the house I linked is in Dublin.
                                                                                Technically in Co Dublin via the map, but is the local parish GAA club affiliated to Kildare or Dublin? This is what would matter to RD3 and the kids.

Comment

Don't think I'd live outside the city, walking in and out of town is too alluring. Puts me off buying a house as well.

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                  What is the easiest quickest way to jump on this gravy train for a small amount?

Apparently it was linden dollars, whatever they are.
                                                                                  Make an account on kraken or coinbase and do their little verification, add money, click, get bitcoin. That's the newb friendliest way. More advanced is buying on exchanges with limit orders to reduce the fees.

Debit Card
                                                                                  Credit Card
                                                                                  Work Credit Card
                                                                                  Driving Licence
                                                                                  Leap Card (With said dublin bikes account on it)
                                                                                  Dublin Bikes Scheme Card
                                                                                  You can use your leap card for dublin bikes now, set it up on the dublin bikes site and then at the machine.

debit card
                                                                                  revolut debit card
                                                                                  Leap card
                                                                                  vegan card (That gives me 10-15% off in some restaurants and shops)
                                                                                  lighthouse cinema card
                                                                                  A couple restaurant loyalty cards
                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 27-11-17, 14:24.

Comment

Yeah but you could loose the original bet very fast if it hits the high mark. Big like backing a 50/1 shot which is my style.
                                                                                    It's not really like backing a 50/1 shot though. If you put EUR€5 on a 50/1 shot, you potenially stand to lose a fiver and the person/company who takes the bet stands to lose 250. Both know the potential outcomes in advance. You want limited loses but unlimited gains. Personally, I don't see the point of the other person taking that action but as Elbows mentioned, it may be possible with a stop loss?

You can use your leap card for dublin bikes now, set it up on the dublin bikes site and then at the machine.
                                                                                    Didn't know this, will defo check on that, cheers

Comment

All win IMO

Surprisingly easy to use , much easier than a card.

Transaction limits are set by the terminal rather than the card so you can use it for higher value transactions, I used it for 400 in a restaurant and for similar amounts in shops.
                                                                                      I noticed last week that Tesco who previously accepted it for larger transactions have reverted to a €30 limit. There is absolutely no reason for that. The security is better than cards* because you must use a screen pattern, pin or fingerprint to open the device prior to using it and if you attempt to do a second transaction in a session it will prompt for re validation before allowing the transaction.

I find as well that I use it for small transactions all the time now to the point where I hardly ever use cash and for some reason that didn't happen for me with the contactless card.
                                                                                      We are implementing it on ATM's now and I expect that will be available here soon too, it will work Tap ->PIN -> Tap ->Cash and will completly remove the risk of skimming from the system.

*That is excepting for a fundamental weakness in the whole scheme that amounts to the so far theoretical difficulty that sensitive keys are stored on the phone but without getting to complicated this is a problem for the issuers and not really one for consumers.
                                                                                      Set it up there yesterday and just used it in lidl. Very easy to use. You just have to make sure your phone is awake. Have it set up so that when I walk into a shop it'll notify me if they accept Android Pay.

To Be fair, I think it can be used anywhere that accepts card tap.

Onwards and upwards

Comment

Surface Pros are on sale now for a Penalty Kick price

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/stor...%3aoverviewtab

They are a total game-changer in workflow terms. Most of the power of a desktop, better portability than a standard laptop. Being able to write notes/markup documents/instant screenshot and markup is just effortless. They were £950 last week without a keyboard, £650 now including one
                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Don't think I'd live outside the city, walking in and out of town is too alluring. Puts me off buying a house as well.
                                                                                          Thats fine for the teenage lifestyle of your average millennial.

I have the opposite idea from many of the dream being to retire to the country.
                                                                                          Once it comes that I can't work the garden or it becomes a big hassle to drive I'd happily move into the city.

Comment

If the EFT market for Bitcoin/crypto was a bit more mature, there would definitely be a inverse ETF tracking Bitcoin prices set up by now. Or event a 2x or 3x inverse tracker. Would have the benefit of being able to limit your losses.

Comment

I know that's why but I'm not a consumer of it in any shape or form
                                                                                              Orly? You never use RTE news or sport, radio or website.

In any case that's not an argument, its public service broadcasting and you are the public.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                boarding school
                                                                                                It's because I spent a long time thinking about this exact problem. It's all about convincing herself that for the max 10 years that you'll get extra utility from the bigger house it's not worth the additional cost and effort.

This is a very hard argument to win so I wish you all the luck.

Maybe try to get Australia back on the table. That's probably got a better chance of success...

Comment

Make an account on kraken or coinbase and do their little verification, add money, click, get bitcoin. That's the newb friendliest way. More advanced is buying on exchanges with limit orders to reduce the fees.
                                                                                                  How can you call yourself a vegan and shill environmentally catastrophic BTC
                                                                                                  Do you not know how much unnecessary suffering was caused to furry creatures to generate the last coin?
                                                                                                  #
                                                                                                  Only semi serious question

Comment

Once it comes that I can't work the garden or it becomes a big hassle to drive I'd happily move into the city.
                                                                                                    I've already lived your dream for the first 18 years of my life, and it was a great way to be brought up. I'd have hated to be brought up in a city after that. And I'll be back there when I reach your venerable age
                                                                                                    How can you call yourself a vegan and shill environmentally catastrophic BTC
                                                                                                    Do you not know how much unnecessary suffering was caused to furry creatures to generate the last coin?
                                                                                                    #
                                                                                                    Only semi serious question
                                                                                                    I'd better avoid the banking infrastructure so! Maybe get into solar powered bitcoin mining

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                      Surface Pros are on sale now for a Penalty Kick price

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/stor...%3aoverviewtab

They are a total game-changer in workflow terms. Most of the power of a desktop, better portability than a standard laptop. Being able to write notes/markup documents/instant screenshot and markup is just effortless. They were £950 last week without a keyboard, £650 now including one
                                                                                                      They are rather nice. I use one in work for client demos quite a bit.

Comment

It's because I spent a long time thinking about this exact problem. It's all about convincing herself that for the max 10 years that you'll get extra utility from the bigger house it's not worth the additional cost and effort.

This is a very hard argument to win so I wish you all the luck.

Maybe try to get Australia back on the table. That's probably got a better chance of success...
                                                                                                        have you seen the price of houses down there? Makes Dublin 2006 look sane and reasoned.

Comment

Your house swap offer is hereby accepted.

Comment

Orly? You never use RTE news or sport, radio or website.

In any case that's not an argument, its public service broadcasting and you are the public.
                                                                                                            Nah I just use my tv for stolen content from HBO. I click on their website the odd time but nothing I couldn't do without.

If people aren't watching RTE's content then let it fail, don't go and charge them more for it.

Comment

shit,am i too late for the Muslim debate?

Comment

IG have stopped taking long positions on BTC. Must have lost a small fortune

Comment

You mainly work from home ffs and your Mrs works in citywest!! Hardly a genuine comparison.

The honey is a good benefit though. You should stick up a pic of your Christmas honey hamper thing on here btw. I thought they looked great!
                                                                                                                  I head into Dublin more days than I don't but I guess it still doesn't count in my circumstance!

Pictures of the hamper with heather honey, multifloral local to GAB and handmade beeswax candles for Christmas? That would seem shameless...

Last edited by brianmc; 27-11-17, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                                    BOOM

Comment

It's not really like backing a 50/1 shot though. If you put EUR€5 on a 50/1 shot, you potenially stand to lose a fiver and the person/company who takes the bet stands to lose 250. Both know the potential outcomes in advance. You want limited loses but unlimited gains. Personally, I don't see the point of the other person taking that action but as Elbows mentioned, it may be possible with a stop loss?

Didn't know this, will defo check on that, cheers
                                                                                                                      The gains aren't unlimited though.

Comment

Plenty of fat to be cut in RTE before they should be allowed to gouge the public for more money imo.
                                                                                                                        Don’t need 2 orchestras
                                                                                                                        Sports pundits overpaid
                                                                                                                        Tubridy Finucaneoverpaid
                                                                                                                        Take 2FM behind a shed and put it down
                                                                                                                        And so on
                                                                                                                        Nice bit of trolling Strewely
                                                                                                                        License is the one tax I really resent paying

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                                          Have you ever torn up tour irish passport m8

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X