Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar Pistorius's sentence increased to 15 years (from 6years) on appeal. Good enough for him.

Comment

They actually went for 4th and 13 rather than a field goal after seeing the kickers warm-up.

Attention: All rights belong to the NFL.Follow @sports_stories on instagram for 24/7 coverage of the NFL, MLB and NBA.Also ,Subscribe if you haven't already👍

Comment

Good timing.

Financial services company Carne is creating the roles at their base in Kilkenny

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          All the parties are terrified of an election. I'd actually like to see Leo call this bluff.
          Would it be too cynical to suspect that yesterday was the first day of FG FF Coalition discussions?
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Would it be too cynical to suspect that yesterday was the first day of FG FF Coalition discussions?
            There will need to be a few years of preparing their supporters for something like this. The next government will be similar to this, confidence and supply minority one with whoever is the largest party being nominally in charge.

Comment

@silver tiger - I got the email about the Eir sport renewal yesterday. It has gone up to 149. I rang to renew and they said a 9.99 connection fee applies also, but after complaining it turns out they can waive this and did so for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                There will need to be a few years of preparing their supporters for something like this. The next government will be similar to this, confidence and supply minority one with whoever is the largest party being nominally in charge.
                I wonder if the last two years or so has been part of the preparation already.

Comment

Mickey Martin having a car crash interview on RTE now...

This is not a calculation on my part

He's admitted thats hes stumbled into this by accident, has maneuvered himself into a corner he doesn't want to be in and that Leo has already called his bluff.
                  Only way out now seems to be is if Frances jumps

Comment

Just finished watching the 7th and final episode of Godless. That will be seen as one of the great westerns. Superb.... definitely best tv drama of the year.

Highly recommend.
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      I wonder if the last two years or so has been part of the preparation already.
                      Oh for sure, but not long enough has passed to normalise it for the auld lads. I'd say election after next it inevitable unless there is a big shift before then. SF will hopefully remain not an option for quite a while so unless they collapse, which they sadly won't, options will be severely limited imo.

Comment

I think I'm ready to let Fianna Fail have another crack at it. The tyranny and the bullshit's gone on too long, time to cut loose for a while. I want my Celtic Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          Book of Mormon
                          Seen it before, probably going to go see The Ferryman & Everyones talking about Jamie.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            I think I'm ready to let Fianna Fail have another crack at it. The tyranny and the bullshit's gone on too long, time to cut loose for a while. I want my Celtic Tiger.
                            Deep down we are shallow.

Comment

Sick of gowling with 2 strokes, i treated myself to this.

On the .de site it works out at €209
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                Sick of gowling with 2 strokes, i treated myself to this.

On the .de site it works out at €209

Does the wind not work any more
                                Leaf blowers... really WTF

Comment

Even a rake is barely more effort.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anybody here working for Boyles?
                                      Won't accept my bank card, or AMEX.
                                      PayPal is done. And they don't do transfers.

I even got the guy on chat to say that they really do want my money

Comment

Saw that a while ago, it's very good

Comment

Anybody here working for Boyles?
                                          Won't accept my bank card, or AMEX.
                                          PayPal is done. And they don't do transfers.

I even got the guy on chat to say that they really do want my money

Comment

Great in the summer time also for "sweeping" grass clippings and dust and dirt from footpaths, driveway, patio.

I have a feeling you don't realise how actually lazy i am.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                              Great in the summer time also for "sweeping" grass clippings and dust and dirt from footpaths, driveway, patio.

I have a feeling you don't realise how actually lazy i am.
                                              Not that lazy. It’s much lazier letting the wind do it for you.

Comment

Mellor two times

Gonna get the papers, get the papers
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

black friday was a good day this year:

new phone Pixel 2 XL

most of Xmas shopping done.

King Crimson concert planned for next November in London (tix go on sale next friday for anyone interested)

Comment

Haven’t read properly but I see some of you writing about State Street.

If anyone is interested in roles in Northern Trust (specifically the Limerick office) let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

If anyone is interested in roles in Northern Trust (specifically the Limerick office) let me know.
                                                      Ok

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

OK

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                          Ok
                                                          What?

Comment

Hopefully another scalp in the bag for Wallace and Daly.heros. Look forward to visiting the bronze statue of them that will be commissioned when they retire,heroes of the people

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              Hopefully another scalp in the bag for Wallace and Daly.heros. Look forward to visiting the bronze statue of them that will be commissioned when they retire,heroes of the people
                                                              You really need to work on your game. Barely making an effort atm.

Get into shape over Christmas and come back to us when you hit some form.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

And before anyone starts dribbling about Wallace’s tax affairs he has earned some droit de seigneur on those with how much value us taxpayers are getting from his dail stint

Comment

You really need to work on your game. Barely making an effort atm.

Get into shape over Christmas and come back to us when you hit some form.
                                                                  Not trolling on this,they would make my Dail all star team every year
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 24-11-17, 16:50. Reason: Fail not fail

Comment

Not trolling on this,they would make my fail all star team every year
                                                                    Couldn't agree with you more. They'd be first choice on my fail team as well.

As I said: work needed.

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Brilliant interview on RedFm today by Neil Prendeville. Ibhraim and his sister who wasn’t meant to be there and who very quickly takes over when things get interesting. Espically interesting in light of the massacre today. http://www.redfm.ie/on-air/podcasts/...17/?autoplay=1 Starts at 40mins the pleasantaries end about 46min.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                          Brilliant interview on RedFm today by Neil Prendeville. Ibhraim and his sister who wasn’t meant to be there and who very quickly takes over when things get interesting. Espically interesting in light of the massacre today. http://www.redfm.ie/on-air/podcasts/...17/?autoplay=1 Starts at 40mins the pleasantaries end about 46min.
                                                                          Halawa family are practicing Muslims shock horror.

They calmly and competently showed Prenderville up as the ignorant ill informed fool he is.
                                                                          ISIS headband LOL is there nothing that pervy old fool wouldn't say.

When he starts shiting on about how weird it is that Muslim men and Women pray separately if only he'd said 'Not half as weird as getting your mickey out in public'.
                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 24-11-17, 16:52.

Comment

Strewly you're going to die of a heart attack if you keep letting everything get to you m8.

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more. They'd be first choice on my fail team as well.

As I said: work needed.
                                                                              Greatness often isn’t recognized at the time.schoolkids will be learning about the brave deeds of Wallace and Daly long after the Names of Kenny,shatter,Callinan etc have been forgotten ,e

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

You having a fucking laugh?

I've never heard Prendeville interview somebody before but if that is how he conducts himself, I never want to hear him again. He was an absolute cunt of the highest order and if you think he was brilliant, you may just be a class A cunt yourself.

He made absolutely outrageous comments and suggestions, comments that the like of your ilk will pick up and start to spread around like it's fact. He hassled him, he berated him, he was condescending, insulting, patronising and down right rude. He tried to pin every stereotype on him and pigeon hole him left right and centre. Even when Ibhraim dealt with a point, he tried to spin it again.

Ibhraim handled himself brilliantly. He kept his cool and dealt with every piece of nonsense shite that was thrown at him calmly and with a bit of dignity. For a young 21 year old who just spent the last four years in prison to be able to conduct himself in that manner under that kind of cuntish scrutiny is commendable.

Comment

Yikes. Lot of anger there Lao! Breathe....inhale wine....repeat.

jack has quite a few alternative opinions I'm noticing.

Comment

I just like to point I never expressed an opinion on the content of the interview. I said interesting and brilliant - in other words worth a listen.

Comment

Didn’t listen. Knew exactly what it would be as soon as Jack labelled it brilliant and interesting. You need a Jack dictionary Lao Lao.

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                          You having a fucking laugh?

I've never heard Prendeville interview somebody before but if that is how he conducts himself, I never want to hear him again. He was an absolute cunt of the highest order and if you think he was brilliant, you may just be a class A cunt yourself.

He made absolutely outrageous comments and suggestions, comments that the like of your ilk will pick up and start to spread around like it's fact. He hassled him, he berated him, he was condescending, insulting, patronising and down right rude. He tried to pin every stereotype on him and pigeon hole him left right and centre. Even when Ibhraim dealt with a point, he tried to spin it again.

Ibhraim handled himself brilliantly. He kept his cool and dealt with every piece of nonsense shite that was thrown at him calmly and with a bit of dignity. For a young 21 year old who just spent the last four years in prison to be able to conduct himself in that manner under that kind of cuntish scrutiny is commendable.
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

He's like a Sickpuppy with punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Didn’t listen. Knew exactly what it would be as soon as Jack labelled it brilliant and interesting. You need a Jack dictionary Lao Lao.
                                                                                              A brilliant debate with interesting content, pretty simple.

Comment

Enjoy your (and Mick's) input here btw. Nothing worse than an echo chamber.

Comment

Be boring if everyone agreed with each other or talked about poxy shit like jogging and park runs.

Comment

You'd miss Lloyd for his effortless demolition of bourgeoisie talking points as well.

Comment

Yikes. Lot of anger there Lao! Breathe....inhale wine....repeat.

jack has quite a few alternative opinions I'm noticing.
                                                                                                      Wine is open and breathing - Needs another 30 minutes or so before I get stuck into it

I just like to point I never expressed an opinion on the content of the interview. I said interesting and brilliant - in other words worth a listen.
                                                                                                      Now you're just copping out. You said it was a brilliant interview by Prendeville. It wasn't a brilliant interview. It was a shit throwing episode in the hope that some of the scandalous comments would make a mark and cause some reputational damage to the guy. Brilliant interviewers don't conduct themselves like that.

Why is this interview especially interesting in the light of almost 200 innocent people being murdered?

Comment

Don't let em rile ya Jacko..
                                                                                                        oo I see you don't. Good man . I reckon you are mostly grinning.

WP.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                          It wasn't a brilliant interview.
                                                                                                          That’s your opinion which you made clear with your expletive ridden post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Enjoy your (and Mick's) input here btw. Nothing worse than an echo chamber.
                                                                                                            Here here.
                                                                                                            "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                                            "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

see my CJH quote went unnoticed . I iz disappoint.

what happened lao lao? i remember him as a mild mannered dicelike bloke. Seems a bit of a sandygee these days . Surely not the footie ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                                                Here here.
                                                                                                                "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                  see my CJH quote went unnoticed . I iz disappoint.

what happened lao lao? i remember him as a mild mannered dicelike bloke. Seems a bit of a sandygee these days . Surely not the footie ?
                                                                                                                  Nought wrong with me Willy. I am still very mild mannered, not sure I'm like Dice though, could never drink like him

I let most things on the interwebs go over my head due to the amount of white noise but every now and again, I feel the need to call out bullshit, am sure it makes absolutely no difference but c'est la vie.

Comment

Everyone over on boards thinks it was a great interview.

Comment

Paw Patrol at 7.50pm on a Friday makes homer something something.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                                        Be boring if everyone agreed with each other or talked about poxy shit like jogging and park runs.
                                                                                                                        Hoping to break 28:00 tomorrow morning m8, couple of near misses the last few weeks. Will need your positive vibes at 9.30 am.

Comment

A brilliant debate with interesting content, pretty simple.
                                                                                                                          Whats interesting or brilliant about putting forward a lie, a lie that has currency among stupid people and that has been debunked comprehensively, talking over the interviewee as he denies it in public once again and then continues to repeat the allegation again and again in a sneering tone because he's too much of a coward to say to the mans face that he doesn't believe him.

Or is it that you find that someone lying and misrepresenting Islam is brilliant and interesting?

But hey, ISIS Headband... LOL stupid people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X