Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are due a 5/7 goal thriller after all these nils all's.

Comment

These are there to be beaten as well.
      Just awful, awful football for those two goals
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Take off Wardensen

Comment

You wouldn't even know Hendrick was playing

Comment

I can somewhat forgive Christie but that shit between Ward and Brady two mins after conceding was fucking pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              You wouldn't even know Hendrick was playing
              Ya, literally. Fucking passenger. Need to get long on stat.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                BBV gonna deliver 1-3 due to your cockiness
                Meh 3-1 was value and game was ways gonna have goals

Comment

At least we can can always laugh when Engerland get their bubble burst over in Russia as per usual
                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Lol. Fuck you shrap

Comment

HOLD
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                        Take off Wardensen
                        Should hang up his boots

Comment

Eriksen TC

Comment

Eriksen is pretty efficient.

Comment

SLONG

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Who wanted to go to Russia anyway
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The final indignity. Bentner
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Gutted. Absolutely Heartbroken

Comment

Immediately drugs test all of the players, coaches, ball boys etc.

We need to find something dramatic and full of injustice so that we can be the 33rd Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                            Gutted. Absolutely Heartbroken
                                            Trip report ?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                              Who wanted to go to Russia anyway
                                              Probably won't happen because of the forthcoming war .
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Those paddy power ads with the Facebook comments would.tilt the bejaysus outta you

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                  Those paddy power ads with the Facebook comments would.tilt the bejaysus outta you
                                                  Have to say too, the fans singing FOA @ 4/1 down tilted the bejaysus out of me too.

Was proud of it during that Spain thumping but not tonight. Didn't gather steam thankfully.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Would say it hurts to be Welsh tonight too.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      @revolut users

Took out €300 from my local bank of ireland machine, inside of an actual bank of Ireland and the revolut card charged me €306. What is this utter shite?
                                                      2% fee above a certain withdrawal threshold per month

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        Would say it hurts to be Welsh tonight too.
                                                        Ah least the northerners didn't qualify. Silver linings n all

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

In other news... Seamus Heaney's biographer races to see poet's faxes before they fade

Fintan O'Toole no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                              Trip report ?
                                                              Left work early
                                                              Dropped car at home
                                                              Met the lads for pints and a bit grub
                                                              Headed to the match
                                                              Watched one of the worst Ireland performances in memory
                                                              Posted here that I was gutted
                                                              Some smart arse cunt who thinks they are hilarious quoted it and asked for a trip report

Think that sums it up

Comment

Jesus Conor McGregor busy burning any goodwill he hasn’t burnt up by being a coked up prick recently
                                                                Posted the most insincere apology I’ve see in some time using the death of the fella who died in an mma fight in a very self serving manner for sympathy points too
                                                                Fair play to everyone who saw him as a prick all the way

Comment

Bob in trouble in Zimbabwe?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                    Left work early
                                                                    Dropped car at home
                                                                    Met the lads for pints and a bit grub
                                                                    Headed to the match
                                                                    Watched one of the worst Ireland performances in memory
                                                                    Posted here that I was gutted
                                                                    Some smart arse cunt who thinks they are hilarious quoted it and asked for a trip report

Think that sums it up
                                                                    Yey. Got you to wave your knickers. Crowd cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      Jesus Conor McGregor busy burning any goodwill he hasn’t burnt up by being a coked up prick recently
                                                                      Posted the most insincere apology I’ve see in some time using the death of the fella who died in an mma fight in a very self serving manner for sympathy points too
                                                                      A mate of mine, big McGregor fan, trains in his gym, pics of him with his kids and all recently posted on our WhatsApp group that he was a scumbag.

Pity really. He had the chance to be so much better.

Comment

His earlier post was deleted fairly fast that ended with him saying "fuck youz all"
                                                                        The interview with John Redmond on Obviously fight talk is great listening from the opposite point of view. Definitely worth checking out.

Comment

Just had a banshee out the back garden.

Sound frightened the bollix out of us tbh, wife thought someone fell out a window or something.

Two smelly tomcats thinking my gaff was theirs. Ran the fuckers.

I'll pm SatNav if they come back.

Comment

A mate of mine, big McGregor fan, trains in his gym, pics of him with his kids and all recently posted on our WhatsApp group that he was a scumbag.

Pity really. He had the chance to be so much better.
                                                                            I remember saying a few yrs back well maybe one yr, when I first saw him on the late late show, he was a fucking dickhead. I got ate on fb or here by someone that knew him personally, ah grand Chap, doing our country proud. Fucking eejit he is.
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Any tips on getting rid of the banshee?

Comment

You can't be that much of an ignorant nasty prick sometimes for money without being a bit of an ignorant nasty prick the rest of the time for free.

Comment

Gimmie a chance ffs I'm currently in finglas
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

COYBIG

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                      @ Flushdraw.

A few of the lads from my darts team/league are over for the Malta open. I know you like your darts so if you are at a loose end during the week it might be worth popping down for a look. There are no big names there but the set up looks good.

Guys to look out for who are on my team/league, James Brown, Matt Smith, Sam Salt, Julio Barbero. They would all be in with a decent chance if they can stay sober enough .
                                                                                      If you do go down say hello to them, they are all good lads and I told them you were living there.
                                                                                      James and Sam through to the last 16 in the pairs, final day to be played on Thursday. Singles starting tomorrow.

Comment

Use a wish given to you by a leprechaun.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          10 of 2017’s most heartwarming random acts of kindness to celebrate World Kindness Day.

A beautiful, inspirational Thai advert.A young boy steals medication for his sick mother, is caught by the shop owner and is scolded. A family business notic...

Happy kindness day.
                                                                                          I enjoyed all of that. ty
                                                                                          "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                          "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

You're welcome.

Knacker gonna knack.

Comment

Thoughts on this fold from Mario Ho?

Check out this great hand during the 2017 World Series of Poker Main Event where Maria Ho folds a set of 10s on a heart-filled board. Subscribe here 👉 https...

This is her 'here's why i folded, but now i look even more dumb' reasons for folding.

In a big hand that was later streamed online, viewers saw Maria Ho had 10’s and flopped a set. Her fold left many questioning her decision. Maria gives her a...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Check out this great hand during the 2017 World Series of Poker Main Event where Maria Ho folds a set of 10s on a heart-filled board. Subscribe here 👉 https...

This is her 'here's why i folded, but now i look even more dumb' reasons for folding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2sq6vfTZ8Q
                                                                                                Sure, she had no choice

SPOILER
                                                                                                Yer man had the Big Heart

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    I see the bus drivers are going on strike because they're being asked to implement the work timetable they agreed to in return for pay increases.
                                                                                                    Just go into a dark room, repeat the words 'self-driving buses' 20 times - you'll feel a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      Just go into a dark room, repeat the words 'self-driving buses' 20 times - you'll feel a lot better.
                                                                                                      I think I read good few cities using self driving trains already, assuming we will be last to this party. Automation is the new privatisation!

Comment

I've always thought he was a cunt anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          I've always thought he was a cunt anyhow.
                                                                                                          So was Ali, who got away with his racist bigotry ironically because he was black.

Morning Lao Lao , how's the head ?

Comment

Any link to Dublin Bus story please?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                              Any link to Dublin Bus story please?
                                                                                                              It's Bus Eireann I believe.

Comment

Oh right.

I don't think i can function in work when i have had more than 4 pints the night before.

Comment

The Diet of Champions

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

That hand and another very similar one at that tournament I saw that played out when I was watching Mark that brought to mind a situation that I'd be interested to see how people proceed :

Scene is an all action cash game full of regs who know each other intimately but hero would be something of an outsider playing deep enough but hero is covered by villains
                                                                                                                    Hero raises with QQx pre from ep and has three callers. Flop is 8 9 Q Hero C bets and first caller raises a bit more than pot 2nd caller shoves and 3rd tanks for a minute during which time the 2nd caller is observed more or less having a not very discreet conversation (eye contact, some mouthing and a shake of the head) with the raiser who is his buddy... you wouldn't have to be mastermind to figure out he's telling his buddy that he has 10 J. 3rd caller folds, action on hero?

Comment

@Hitch (or anyone else): Any experience with Saudi students? A fully funded PhD applicant just landed in my inbox, with what seems like a decent academic record. Hard to say no to.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                        @Hitch (or anyone else): Any experience with Saudi students? A fully funded PhD applicant just landed in my inbox, with what seems like a decent academic record. Hard to say no to.
                                                                                                                        They didn't make Trump's ban list. Confirmed good people
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                          As long as you aren't teaching him how to fly it should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X