Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Nicely done...taking the daughters now.

Ye bollix.
    I get the ladies one from that link. Gone already I presume

Comment

Mayo on toast for breakfast.

Comment

Haven't been this confident Mayo would lose since the semi final replay against Kerry.

Oh Shit.

Comment

Really looking forward to the match today.

We've beaten Chelsea 3 time in the last 12 months. No reason to think we can't do it today.

SPOILER
          Be prepared for Wenger Out pics

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
            Really looking forward to the match today.

We've beaten Chelsea 3 time in the last 12 months. No reason to think we can't do it today.

SPOILER
            Be prepared for Wenger Out pics
            Anxiously awaiting the team selection in about 10 mins. Funking for 4 at the back with Bellerin/Kolas at full back, and Lacazette starting with some support. I'm not sure i'd start Alexis, but we need a man with a spark and Ozil hasn't lit things up yet this season so be interesting to see how things go. Don't think he'll surpise us by starting Wilshere because we need some bite in the middle, so our Swiss hatchet man will start.

Comment

Almost as soon as i post that...

3 at the back FML. They were garbage in Europa league until they went 4 at the back. Iwobi getting a start too.

Comment

Can't get a ticket.

Fuck it
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Clifford

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    Can't get a ticket.

Fuck it
                    Only.one thing for it

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Can't get a ticket.

Fuck it
                      Sorry Kayroo couldntt manage it for u this year. Hardest I ever found it.

Comment

Halftime show at the bogball this year.

Beyoncenal and coldplay next year.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Clifford
                          Obv only minor but I've never seen a performance like it in croke park. Has it all. Let's hope he stays around

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                            Obv only minor but I've never seen a performance like it in croke park. Has it all. Let's hope he stays around
                            No one has.

Comment

Can't get a ticket.

Fuck it
                              From FB

Got a ticket! You beauty COYBIB
                              Kayroo now..

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'd say there's a few aussie scouts jizzing their pants right now. He'll be given a truck load of money and more power to him. Will suck for Kerry but you can't begrudge a man the chance to play pro sport

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                    I'd say there's a few aussie scouts jizzing their pants right now. He'll be given a truck load of money and more power to him. Will suck for Kerry but you can't begrudge a man the chance to play pro sport
                                    Twitter went mental about him today. Some classics. My fav "both Maurice fitz and gooch wear david Clifford pyjamas "

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                      He'd make the Dubs squad . Needs a little work though

Comment

Kayroo invoked the power of the bbv and it worked. Scary voodoo stuff.

Comment

Mug bets-

Draw 9/1
                                          Keegan FGS 25/1
                                          Boyle FGS 50/1
                                          Boyle Motm 22/1

Mayo4Sam.

Comment

Connolly in the wife beater!
                                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

On Dublin by every margin +9.5 for the scoop

Not in a money buying mode but is I was 1/10 Dublin -4 is like a bank giving you 10% return on your money for a 90 minute deposit!

But

One Time Mayo
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I like the Mayo side of the cap This side have been written off all year, they were basically Dublin's equal in last years Championship, can't see too much change.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

CMon mayo

Comment

Lol. Game over. Con O Callaghan is ridiculous

Comment

No one has.
                                                      Dublin sees your Clifford and raises you O'Callaghan.
                                                      Unreal composure from a 21 year old.

Comment

More unforced errors from Dublin in the first ten minutes here than there were in the entire semi final.

Comment

I could sense my dad's disgust at Keegan's shot dropping short from here.

He'd be glad it wasn't a score, but still disgusted at him.

Comment

Quadruple it for Rock

Comment

Wow, now a easy score dropped short for Dublin - bit of nerves on both sides?

Comment

Poor finishing so far, Mayo's build up far better though.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Any AI links to send to a mate who's having no luck with their VPN?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                    Any AI links to send to a mate who's having no luck with their VPN?
                                                                    All Ireland Senior Football Final 2017 - Áth Cliath V Maigh Eo (Dublin v Mayo)

Comment

The irony of Johnny Cooper going down easily there. Loves to give it, can't take it

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        I could sense my dad's disgust at Keegan's shot dropping short from here.

He'd be glad it wasn't a score, but still disgusted at him.
                                                                        Same for my old manager. He always said kill the ball. Even if it goes wide, so be it. Never drop it short

Comment

LOL Dubs reverting to type
                                                                          Cooper rolling on the ground looking for a free like a soccer player allowing his man to stroll by

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Dublin sees your Clifford and raises you O'Callaghan.
                                                                            Unreal composure from a 21 year old.
                                                                            The sad thing is Con wouldn't have even been the best player on our U21 team. Don't get me started.

He's a baller though.

Comment

Thanks Chips

Comment

Mayo have found the key to the Dubs defence

Comment

Looking the far classier outfit right now. May need a decent lead before last 20 given Dublins squad strength though.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Cluxton cracking

Comment

Gavin fucked this up by choosing thuggery over football.

Comment

Bit of eye gouging there from o gara. Scum can't help themselves

Comment

Anyone that says Dublin aren't a dirty cynical team should be shown this game. Great to see both sides going at it

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                            Bit of eye gouging there from o gara. Scum can't help themselves
                                                                                            He's only ever starts to do that job.

Comment

They have a real chance here. Remember Kerry's bench were meant to swing it as well. They were the better team in the first half.

It has to happen some time.

Comment

Mayo beat the shite out of Dublin for 40 mins and lead by a point. Should be up by way, way more. Dub will be considerably better second half.

Comment

Dublin doing a Mayweather..chill the beans .

Comment

Dublin have problems everywhere though, like Kerry in the semi-final. Philly being destroyed, Cian O'Sullivan at sea, Kilkenny finding out what it's like to be marked etc.

McCaffrey a big loss. Dublin should probably bring Connolly on for O'Gara but I'm not sure they will.

Comment

They won't be too happy with the ref. There was a foul on Vaughan which Dublin broke from and scored. Free at the end of the first half was bizarre.

Comment

Someone's getting sent off ,hope red doesn't do anything stupid

Comment

It has to happen some time.
                                                                                                          If Mayo are within a couple of points with ten minutes to go the years of hurt could trump Dublin's bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            On Dublin by every margin +9.5 for the scoop

Not in a money buying mode but is I was 1/10 Dublin -4 is like a bank giving you 10% return on your money for a 90 minute deposit!

But

One Time Mayo
                                                                                                            Hup Mayo
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Gas lads altogether
                                                                                                              Paddy power marketing team need to be waterboarded

Comment

Here comes the scum

Comment

Vaughan you thick cunt

Comment

Vaughan you utter idiot Talk about letting your whole county down
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Vaughan you utter idiot Talk about letting your whole county down

No curse just idiots like Vaughan.
                                                                                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Keegan. Big game. Big player. He enjoyed that in front of the hill too

Comment

Red cards have made the game better on the eye with more space. Teams barely separable again, surprised anyone saw it going differently
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X