Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    Stop pretending you gamble thousands weekly whilst working in a hostel.

You fucking Mexican.
    yeah, pretending, k m8

meh it's -€3,679.41 for yesterday anyway, i'm an addict m8 don't ya know?

I presume the mexican comment was to do with coming forward and fighting more than his last few fights, not used to the terms though so was just asking eh.
    Last edited by mdoug; 27-08-17, 06:06.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

See that Merle?

You next.

Comment

I dunno what he meant saying Mexican. Seemed half out of it to me. Probably shouldn't of been interviewed.

Comment

Congrats to all lumpers. If you post about it you better post your bet or else I'll put you in the mountains one day.
          I think I won a free pizza. I said round 10 for the question when will the fight be stopped? I will let you know if there is any hassel cause most of the wrong entries said flyod round 3, mcgregor round 5 etc. And the question didnt state name a fighter so i just said round 10. And out of about 20 nobody said 10.

I could be mistaken too but I expect im due a pizza

Comment

What toppings will you get you after timing cunt.

Comment

Fook the Mayweathers. Won my bet that chad would be glued.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                Is "Rugbys biggest festival" supposed to count for something?
                If you think it's just "one song to a boxing crowd" then it explains your position.
                This will do huge numbers. There will be a silly amount of eyeballs in this event, not just a boxing crowd. We can argue the bad form angle till the cows come home, that's subjective. But in terms of career move the global exposure wins easily
                So 1st it's just a school gig , then you ask a redic question. I'm hearing fuck all about her exposure this morning. Yeah I checked Twitter Lazare. Even the obviously tormented chd thinks he now knows the music industry. Sinead O Connor hardly resurrected her career when she did it.

As for the fight . Mayweather planned and executed the best outcome for all

Comment

See that Merle?

You next.
                  #Freemoneym8
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Merle; 27-08-17, 09:32.

Comment

Wow boxing is boring.

Comment

I was watching it in a bar last night, but I was watching it in an inner part with staff who weren't too bothered about the fight. I stepped into the main part afterwards and it was like someone had died. Place was quiet, people just standing stunned looking at the screen, mouths gaping open, or with their hands covering their faces; in shock that a debut fighter lost to a 49-0.
                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 27-08-17, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Merle View Post
                        #Freemoneym8
                        Dunno if it's just me but attachments like that never work for me.

Comment

good interview tbf
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Liverpool at Anfield, we need to score goals so welcome back Alexis......and then pick Welbeck over Lacazette.....and Holding/Monreal over Mustafi in a back 3. Good man Wenger

Comment

1/2 Dublin and evens Dublin/Dublin seems very big here.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

11/10 now for Dublin/Dublin

Would have thought you'd be lumping on Connolly to score a point from play in both halves at evens...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Liverpool at Anfield, we need to score goals so welcome back Alexis......and then pick Welbeck over Lacazette.....and Holding/Monreal over Mustafi in a back 3. Good man Wenger
                                  It's OK, Liverpool have balanced that out with Karius, Moreno and Lovren. There will be goals for both teams.

Comment

Cracking goal. Game over. Hope Mayo go for it in the final and make a game of it. Will be cheering Dublin though cos the Mayo fans implosion every year is fantastic viewing

Comment

this guy at the fight might have some regrets
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This dub team is just incredible. 5 6 7 in a row is attainable. No one within an arses roar of them

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                          This dub team is just incredible. 5 6 7 in a row is attainable. No one within an arses roar of them
                                          Can't believe you're not watching the Liverpool game, especially with your lot out now.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            Can't believe you're not watching the Liverpool game, especially with your lot out now.
                                            He doesn't need two depressions in two days

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              Pool on laptop gaa on tv

Comment

Wenger has to go. Great manager but has well and truly lost that dressing room.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                  Wenger has to go. Great manager but has well and truly lost that dressing room.
                                                  Wenger in

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                    He doesn't need two depressions in two days
                                                    I think he'll be ok with his team winning in style today. Not the most depressing thing really.

Comment

Lol Dublin fans don't even recognise their own players

Comment

SP, did you get that bet on? Dublin to beat Tyrone and Mayo by more than 9?

Comment

SP, did you get that bet on? Dublin to beat Tyrone and Mayo by more than 9?
                                                          No. It was to be with Dubs fan who wouldn't shut up about how Tyrone would really put it up to them but in the end he would only offer me 3/1, I might have accepted 8/1 as one of your friendly bets

I got close to 3/1 on -10 today by laying the other margins.

Comment

Comment

Harris county which basically the centre of houston is projected to have 650 billion gallons of water dumped on it by the middle of the week. i can't fathom a quantity that size

Comment

#prayfornewbie2

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                  Harris county which basically the centre of houston is projected to have 650 billion gallons of water dumped on it by the middle of the week. i can't fathom a quantity that size
                                                                  Ugh, that's where we store most of our stock. , a couple of year ago hundreds of our cars were severely damaged by golf ball sized hail. Nightmare.

Comment

very good, very good

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                      This kid! Wenger has been crushing souls as Arsenal manager since he was a mere thought in his dad's ballsac.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                        if that cannon goes off.

Comment

I thought it was something to do with Wexford wanting out.

Pity.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Honestly Katie Taylor would have been a better opponent for McGregor. How can someone in a $300million fight not even be fit enough to go the distance after taking minimal punishment?

Some real boxing as an antidote to that abomination.
                                                                            Boxing Arturo Gatti vs Micky Ward I HDif you liked it donate at paypal.me/GeorgeKaramichos
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

They're at it again

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                Ugh, that's where we store most of our stock. , a couple of year ago hundreds of our cars were severely damaged by golf ball sized hail. Nightmare.
                                                                                Yeah, last year north east dallas was destroyed by baseball sized hail. My friend ended up getting new wooden floors as the hail came through the roof and ceiling and damaged the floor boards. A guy who we cosigned on his dodge challenger ended up having the car written off by the insurance company there was that much damage one time. I loved the beautiful weather for 11 months of the year but the days when it changes were brutal.

Comment

You could show the clip of the National Anthem to any fans disappointed at Imelda May's unprofessional behaviour and they would be relieved she didn't turn up .

Comment

Yeah, last year north east dallas was destroyed by baseball sized hail. My friend ended up getting new wooden floors as the hail came through the roof and ceiling and damaged the floor boards. A guy who we cosigned on his dodge challenger ended up having the car written off by the insurance company there was that much damage one time. I loved the beautiful weather for 11 months of the year but the days when it changes were brutal.
                                                                                    Yeah, you'll have the full 4 seasons in Heidelberg. They get a good summer but the winter can be bad. Usually snows every year and often the temperatures are as low as minus 10-15. The only good thing is it's not as windy so even when it is that low it's normally quite still and as long as you are wrapped up (thermal underwear is a must) you can enjoy walking around the Christmas markets, oh and keeping yourself topped up on gluhwein also helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      You could show the clip of the National Anthem to any fans disappointed at Imelda May's unprofessional behaviour and they would be relieved she didn't turn up .
                                                                                      What happened? I've been seeing posts and links all day saying she was amazing and spine tingling but have resisted watching so far. Think she's a gimp so want to avoid

Comment

would a 50 x 50 cm mirror fit in parcel motel locker yokes???

The largest Parcel Motel locker size is 41 × 38 × 64 cm. The maximum weight is 10 kgs. If your parcel does not fit in the Parcel Motel locker, we'll notify you and make alternative arrangements.

its grand , cost less actaully to deliver to door
                                                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 27-08-17, 20:50.
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

The largest Parcel Motel locker size is 41 × 38 × 64 cm. The maximum weight is 10 kgs. If your parcel does not fit in the Parcel Motel locker, we'll notify you and make alternative arrangements.
                                                                                          An post offer this service also.

This too shall pass.

Comment

so the father worked like a trooper, even watched the fight and got up at 10 am,

17 hours total=
                                                                                            Its a pretty big room

plaster ceiling , sanded it , painted whole ceiling, wallpapered, painted all walls , took down curtain pole washed it. fitted new sockets , light switch.

left 50 quid for mia , 50 for chanel , got into his car drove back to kerry and has work in the morning. The man is a fucking legend!
                                                                                            SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                              Yeah, you'll have the full 4 seasons in Heidelberg. They get a good summer but the winter can be bad. Usually snows every year and often the temperatures are as low as minus 10-15. The only good thing is it's not as windy so even when it is that low it's normally quite still and as long as you are wrapped up (thermal underwear is a must) you can enjoy walking around the Christmas markets, oh and keeping yourself topped up on gluhwein also helps.
                                                                                              I was talking about when I lived in Dallas but with rugby shutting down dec-april i have some time off from mid november until feb so I dont expect ill be spending much time here.

Comment

so the father worked like a trooper, even watched the fight and got up at 10 am,

17 hours total=
                                                                                                Its a pretty big room

plaster ceiling , sanded it , painted whole ceiling, wallpapered, painted all walls , took down curtain pole washed it. fitted new sockets , light switch.

left 50 quid for mia , 50 for chanel , got into his car drove back to kerry and has work in the morning. The man is a fucking legend!
                                                                                                SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                Does he want to adopt a Dublin family?
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Wenger was always shite, I pointed this out in here before the wexit stuff started a few years ago.

Childish gobshite too boot!

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

What happened? I've been seeing posts and links all day saying she was amazing and spine tingling but have resisted watching so far. Think she's a gimp so want to avoid
                                                                                                      I only saw the clip on the news, it sounded horrible, the musicians in the house, all fans by the way, watched it on youtube and are unanimous that she butchered it.

Comment

anyone wanna buy my suite of furniture, 3 a 2 and a recliner, Italian leather , cost 4.5 k 14 yrs ago? its perfect, but I want a brown suite now!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Great finish in the Golf some serious putts in the last few holes real matchplay feel to it , Spieth and DJ playoff soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            I only saw the clip on the news, it sounded horrible, the musicians in the house, all fans by the way, watched it on youtube and are unanimous that she butchered it.
                                                                                                            Not for the purists but I thought it was ok. She has apogised for cancelling the gig saying it wasn't for fame or money it was to be part of Ireland's biggest sporting occasions in years . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                              Great finish in the Golf some serious putts in the last few holes real matchplay feel to it , Spieth and DJ playoff soon.
                                                                                                              What a putt by DJ on 18

Comment

I was talking about when I lived in Dallas but with rugby shutting down dec-april i have some time off from mid november until feb so I dont expect ill be spending much time here.
                                                                                                                Yeah, I was just pointing out the obvious weather difference between Dallas and Heidelberg. Did you get a chance to pop into the Dubliner yet?

Comment

DJ let Speith know how Speiths opponents feel with that epic putt. Great stuff

Comment

Great drive from DJ in playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                      Great drive from DJ in playoff.
                                                                                                                      even more so with what he did the first time on 18th. Great viewing but surely over now.

Comment

even more so with what he did the first time on 18th. Great viewing but surely over now.
                                                                                                                        No Paulina?

Comment

The largest Parcel Motel locker size is 41 × 38 × 64 cm.
                                                                                                                          Jaysus

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X