Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump needs to add keeping this forum alive to his list of achievements

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Wow was gonna leave Chelsea today but a drift to 3.9 is too big despite injury crises. Come on champs!
      Nice shout. Cheers
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I went home from work sick a few days ago and left my keys there. The next day my gf gave me a hard time for this and reluctantly gave me the spare keys. Without leaving the house I have now managed to lose these, I've turned the place upside down looking for them. I think there is a very good chance she kills me if she finds out. Current plan is to go to work tomorrow, get my keys and make a set to replace the spare keys hoping she never finds out. The only drawback is I think there is a small chance she knows where the spare keys are, she might have put them away. All I know for sure is whatever option I pick will be the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Who even hinted that it was

Dig upwards
          So, you agree with me that a vote for Trump is not in of itself an act of racism?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
            I went home from work sick a few days ago and left my keys there. The next day my gf gave me a hard time for this and reluctantly gave me the spare keys. Without leaving the house I have now managed to lose these, I've turned the place upside down looking for them. I think there is a very good chance she kills me if she finds out. Current plan is to go to work tomorrow, get my keys and make a set to replace the spare keys hoping she never finds out. The only drawback is I think there is a small chance she knows where the spare keys are, she might have put them away. All I know for sure is whatever option I pick will be the wrong one.
            FFS HJ. All those years at the poker table and you've learned nothing.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              FFS HJ. All those years at the poker table and you've learned nothing.
              My girlfriend is a lot harder to read than you are

Comment

RIP Jerry Langford

Comment

If she loses her shit that badly over a set of fucking keys it's time to find a new gf

Comment

If Zuckerberg ever becomes president you'll all be wistfully reminiscing about trump in a few years.read a few of his dispatches from his tour of the US ,the guy is a wrong un

Comment

Here gorrr, I'll make it real simple:
                      1. People voted for Trump for all kinds of reasons.
                      2. Some people voted for Trump because they liked his dog-whistle racism (and that of his camp followers like Bannon)
                      3. The people who voted for Trump for the reason at (2); their votes were, in of themselves, an act of racism.
                      4. All other Trump voters were not consciously performing a racist act when voting for him. Maybe they liked his attitude towards women.
                      1. Agreed
                      2. Agreed
                      3. Agreed because you are providing evidence of racism for those votes. This is what I mean when I say that a vote for Trump without any other evidence is not in of itself a vote for racism.
                      4. Agree with first sentence.

Glad we were able to sort that out.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                        If she loses her shit that badly over a set of fucking keys it's time to find a new gf
                        I think he's locked in.

Comment

Would you not tell her that she is over reacting just a tad? You were sick, so sick that you had to leave work. As a result, you forgot your keys. People forget shit all the time, it's called being human. Why would she reluctantly give you the spare set? People have a spare set so they can used if something happens to the main set. Sounds like she needs to get a bit of perspective on this, it's a fucking set of keys, well actually it's two sets but one is in work and the other is in the gaff. Both can easily be retrieved and nobody has died.

Comment

Burning the house down generally solves this type of dilemma.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                              RIP Jerry Langford
                              Love that film, DeNiro's greatest performance IMO

Lyrics: http://easylyrics.org/?artist=Van+Morrison&title=Wonderful+RemarkThanks for checking out our videos and site!
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                  If they were then who are the black voters who voted for him racist against? Who are the Latino voters who voted for him racist against?
                                  Who are the Asian voters who voted for him racist against?
                                  Gobshites.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'd say HJs girlfriend was just waiting to get him on something. She shouldn't let this go . Break his balls MsHJ just think of all the times he rubbished your views fresh from a book on the subject. Leaving keys in work ? Unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        We do love a bit of a debate. Difference keeps us strong. Can't all be alt-left-liberal-tree-huggers.
                                        Ctrl-alt-del.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                          Would you not tell her that she is over reacting just a tad? You were sick, so sick that you had to leave work. As a result, you forgot your keys. People forget shit all the time, it's called being human. Why would she reluctantly give you the spare set? People have a spare set so they can used if something happens to the main set. Sounds like she needs to get a bit of perspective on this, it's a fucking set of keys, well actually it's two sets but one is in work and the other is in the gaff. Both can easily be retrieved and nobody has died.
                                          Reading it now, this sounds quite reasonable and I'm going to try it out. If I don't post here again in the next few days please contact the police.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

That was an awful read.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Out for 7 months. Welp.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hell or High Water highly enjoyable watch

Comment

Love that film, DeNiro's greatest performance IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTKdHJiOco
                                                    It's definetly the hipster (but correct) choice for best de Niro flick

Comment

Reading it now, this sounds quite reasonable and I'm going to try it out. If I don't post here again in the next few days please contact the police.
                                                      Why does it sound like you're absolutely scared shitless of your gf? It's a set of keys ffs. You'd probably leave the country if you lost something of actual value that belonged to her.

Comment

Why does it sound like you're absolutely scared shitless of your gf? It's a set of keys ffs. You'd probably leave the country if you lost something of actual value that belonged to her.
                                                        Single [x]
                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Your posts have become noticeably more aggressive lately dobby, not a critism as I agree with your 'keysgate' comments but you seem to have gone on the offensive out of nowhere.

Comment

To whoever recommended the series Mr. Mercedes with Brendan Gleeson great shout.
                                                            Basically a thriller based on a Stephen King novel.

Comment

Thats insane...more or less a failed suicide attempt, his landing can't be much more than a meter from the jetty
                                                              Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                              Yeah he cuts it pretty close sometimes:
                                                              Not sure how he hasn't cracled his head in a few of these. I though the was a gonner at the 7.30 mark!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Have you ever lived with a woman you aren't related to?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                    Single [x]
                                                                    I'm with dobby on this. I've lived with the 'unreasonable' in the past and if there's one thing I learned from it (now that I have the benefit of over a decade of not living with it) it's the fact that unreasonableness only ever gets more unreasonable and there's a better way of living.

Not all men/women are hard to live with, just the ones that you're not really fully compatible with.

n.b. speaking generally as opposed to the compatibility of HJ and she who must be obeyed as I know nothing about their relationship.
                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Yeah. Yo momma.

Seriously, lived with my ex and living with current gf. Neither of them would have lost their shit over keys. You must be pretty whipped

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                        Your posts have become noticeably more aggressive lately dobby, not a critism as I agree with your 'keysgate' comments but you seem to have gone on the offensive out of nowhere.
                                                                        It is what it is m8

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                          I'm with dobby on this. I've lived with the 'unreasonable' in the past and if there's one thing I learned from it (now that I have the benefit of over a decade of not living with it) it's the fact that unreasonableness only ever gets more unreasonable and there's a better way of living.

Not all men/women are hard to live with, just the ones that you're not really fully compatible with.

n.b. speaking generally as opposed to the compatibility of HJ and she who must be obeyed as I know nothing about their relationship.
                                                                          Mrs Iago's views on this would be of interest.

Comment

In my experience telling women that they are over reacting a tad is not a good idea.

Comment

My little bro put this promo together for the McGregor fight. Give it an aul like or something

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                My little bro put this promo together for the McGregor fight. Give it an aul like or something

https://youtu.be/UPiYp7cpRIQ
                                                                                Is there any way they could both lose? Ideally with some shady Don King type making off with all the loots.

One Time Boxing Gods

Comment

Is there any way they could both lose? Ideally with some shady Don King type making off with all the loots.

One Time Boxing Gods
                                                                                  Only if this guy turns up..

SPOILER

Comment

Mrs Iago's views on this would be of interest.
                                                                                    You just read them, you don't seriously believe I'm allowed opinions of my own do you?

Comment

Just back from my second ever Pilates class, for the sporty types amongst us you'll know what I mean when I say I had the pre-season shakes and feelings of nausea.

How the mighty have fallen, too many croissants and cocktails not enough push-ups and rowing machines.

Comment

Comment

You just read them, you don't seriously believe I'm allowed opinions of my own do you?
                                                                                          Well, obviously not.

Comment

You have to try and understand why she is annoyed, ask her why? Generally there will be some actual reason you can relate with. If not, ask her is she annoyed about something else as generally people will vent through these meaningless things.

Comment

Just back from my second ever Pilates class, for the sporty types amongst us you'll know what I mean when I say I had the pre-season shakes and feelings of nausea.

How the mighty have fallen, too many croissants and cocktails not enough push-ups and rowing machines.

Went for a run yesterday which involved a fairly steady jog up part of Ticknock hill, resulting in me vomiting on side of said hill whilst contemplating how i let it come to this. Badly out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                You have to try and understand why she is annoyed, ask her why? Generally there will be some actual reason you can relate with. If not, ask her is she annoyed about something else as generally people will vent through these meaningless things.
                                                                                                Vegans lol.

Comment

Probably just a photoshop but hey

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    I am a long time advocate of Pilates. Tis class.
                                                                                                    I need to start a class soon, been under orders from the physio to do it for the last couple of months but haven't managed to organise it yet.

There seems to be an awful lot of classes, how do I tell a good one from a not so good one?

I'm assuming there will be a big variation in quality between instructors, class sizes and how experienced the other punters are or is it just a matter of following a fixed program?

Would need to be somewhere handy for after work somewhere between Clondalkin and Naas
                                                                                                    Do it before or after work ? Do I need a shower after a class?

Comment

Stoke Police having some banter

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        Stoke Police having some banter

The only thing about this is, if anyone watched the game, they would realize Ozil
                                                                                                        was brilliant, he is just a scapegoat for people who know nothing about football, not his fault they kept missing the chances he created

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                          In my experience telling women that they are over reacting a tad is not a good idea.
                                                                                                          Meh...in my experience if somebody is being irrational and not willing to listen to sense, they tend to be a physco and should be dumped post haste

Not saying this is the case with Mrs HJ but more of a generalisation of some of my ex's

Comment

Floyd out to 1.3, crazy stuff.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Meh...in my experience if somebody is being irrational and not willing to listen to sense, they tend to be a physco and should be dumped post haste

Not saying this is the case with Mrs HJ but more of a generalisation of some of my ex's
                                                                                                              Pointing out a better approach and being reasonable is a yes but just turning round and saying "you are being a tad unreasonable" not so much

Comment

Pointing out a better approach and being reasonable is a yes but just turning round and saying "you are being a tad unreasonable" not so much
                                                                                                                Lose the battle, win the war.

Running away in the face of overwhelming enemy superiority is usually a solid play.

Comment

What price is McGregor to lose in the first?

Comment

Where did I say to just say 'You are being a tad unreasonable'?

I gave a pretty good reason why she is being unreasonable. HJ was sent home because he was sick. He left his keys in work because he was sick. The second set of keys are in the house. The first set are in work. Both are very easily recovered. There is no issue, hence she is being a tad bit unreasonable.

Comment

Bitches be crazy. End of.

Comment

Where did I say to just say 'You are being a tad unreasonable'?

I gave a pretty good reason why she is being unreasonable. HJ was sent home because he was sick. He left his keys in work because he was sick. The second set of keys are in the house. The first set are in work. Both are very easily recovered. There is no issue, hence she is being a tad bit unreasonable.
                                                                                                                        I very rarely argue with my misses when she is being unreasonable but wait until she calms down and she generally apologises later on. It's not serious relationship advice tbh, I am sure he knows the way round his misses.

Comment

Autocorrect needs to learn the lingo or I'm ditching it. - bitch of a thing at times.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X