Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merle View Post
    Mayweather @ 1/5 a huge value bet?
    Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    Massive value tbh
    Mayweather now 2/7 with BetVictor and McGregor best priced 7/2. Fill yer boots if you're still confident!

Comment

next month will be the first one in 10 years where we spend less on childcare than on the mortgage, guess that is some kind of progress

one of the unfortunate consequences of having a social worker for a wife is that we have radically different opinions as to the ages that kids can be left to fend for themselves
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        next month will be the first one in 10 years where we spend less on childcare than on the mortgage, guess that is some kind of progress

one of the unfortunate consequences of having a social worker for a wife is that we have radically different opinions as to the ages that kids can be left to fend for themselves
        Our crèche bill dropped 110 a month with the move to the sticks, now I'm getting 90 a month of reduction thanks to the taxpayer. So I'm effectively getting a 5k pay rise! Sweet.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

@FD, sorry to hear about your friend. No words to describe the idiots who are responsable for this sort of shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
            The most bizarre thing about (presuming nobody is foolish enough to back him) this is that he feels attaching his name to brand it will be somehow beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
              @FD, sorry to hear about your friend. No words to describe the idiots who are responsable for this sort of shite.
              What happened and to whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Cheers mate. His brother was one of my best mates growing up and his parents still live 10 doors down from my folks in our cul de sac in Ballymun. Both of our families got on so well and he was such a lovely fella and so full of life. Was only slagging him a couple of weeks ago saying that he looks like John from Peaky Blinders and needs to sort himself out! Sickening case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially when innocent people's lives are so undervalued by scumbags and drug lords these days.

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                What happened and to whom?
                THIS is the first picture of innocent Ballymun murder victim Clinton Shannon – who was brutally murdered in a broad daylight shooting. The 30-year-old businessman was blasted to death along w…

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Cheers mate. His brother was one of my best mates growing up and his parents still live 10 doors down from my folks in our cul de sac in Ballymun. Both of our families got on so well and he was such a lovely fella and so full of life. Was only slagging him a couple of weeks ago saying that he looks like John from Peaky Blinders and needs to sort himself out! Sickening case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially when innocent people's lives are so undervalued by scumbags and drug lords these days.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1411110/i...wn-mum-of-six/
                  Jaysus Tony that's horrific. Condolences . What Dice said.

Comment

The Trevor deely thread on boards is quite something. 537 pages of amateur detectives spouting,some vey special people posting on it
                    Last edited by Guest; 18-08-17, 14:44.

Comment

Mad lads,edgy stuff from PP
                      MISCHIEVOUS bookmaker Paddy Power have put together a 70ft image of the Virgin Mary holding the Sam Maguire in Knock in their latest publicity prank. The bookie travelled to Mayo “to provide the co…

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                        The Trevor deely thread on boards is quite something. 537 pages of amateur detectives spouting,some vey special people posting on it
                        Skimmed though some of it a few days ago but its a bit of a mess. Interested to see if anything comes from the latest goings on as I lived beside Leeson St bridge when it happened so always curious.

Comment

If you use Google Chrome, make sure to update it to the latest version ASAP
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            Looking for a brass fella and saw something he shouldn't have is what I'm hearing a lot
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                              Our crèche bill dropped 110 a month with the move to the sticks, now I'm getting 90 a month of reduction thanks to the taxpayer. So I'm effectively getting a 5k pay rise! Sweet.
                              all of those robotic devices won't pay for themselves! Or will they.....

Comment

Attack in Finland now...

Police have caught the guy and 'shot him in the leg'
                                SPOILER
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                    deets

Comment

hmmm, I wonder where this allegedly totally bankrupt individual could possibly have found the cash to finance such a venture.

Wouldn't be leaving any winnings sitting there overnight anyway!
                                      thar she blows

site has negative visual appeal, looks like it was put together by a deranged blind man

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        Looking for a brass fella and saw something he shouldn't have is what I'm hearing a lot
                                        Even if the first half of that sentence was true its a complete non sequitur and of fuck all relevance.
                                        This is not the fucking Daily Mail FFS!
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                          deets
                                          I'm already up to date it seems. This one yeah? - Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Comment

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1411110/i...wn-mum-of-six/
                                            He was a very good friend of one of the lads on my team in the tallaght store. He's in bits over it. Very sad 😔
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                              deets
                                              Remote code execution vulnerability. Code already in the wild:

A remote code execution vulnerability affects older versions of the Google Chrome browser, all except the current version — Chrome 60.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Note quite as young as the lad above, but bye bye to this guy too.

Comment

I'm already up to date it seems. This one yeah? - Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
                                                  You're good.

Comment

Good game good game, old chap!
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

thar she blows

site has negative visual appeal, looks like it was put together by a deranged blind man
                                                      the best odds guarantee lasted 10 seconds to check the next race in tramore

Comment

thar she blows

"Quinn Quarterback - 25% back of weekly losses"

You'd think they'd spell check these things.
                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Scored on the weekend

Comment

Seems like Bannon has decided to eschew the usual format for his letter of resignation.
                                                            Aaaaaaaaand....he's gone.

Question: who does Trump blame when he's run out of people to sack?

Comment

absolutely loving this girl at the moment, such an ecclectic range of songs

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Other than his relatives, is there anyone left near the top from his initial appointments? The education lady has been very quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  Vastly more people dying of actual car crashes. 10s of 1000s more probably.
                                                                  Had to look it up. 25500 killed in road traffic accidents in Europe last year.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Phillip Glass and Ravi Shankar on the Proms, BBC4.

Comment

Hectorjelly's soundcloud mixes are fucking dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Nordies account for a look lot of the early peaks, them and ETA I'd guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Nordies account for a look lot of the early peaks, them and ETA I'd guess.
                                                                          ETA were amateurs compared to our native lot.

Think we won that on a scoreline of 3,000+ to 800.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                            Hectorjelly's soundcloud mixes are fucking dynamite!
                                                                            Link?

Comment

So how many of these people still work at the White House?

Remember Trump only works with the greatest people. The best people. Winning. Bigly.

Comment

So how many of these people still work at the White House?
                                                                                Just the other elected one afaik.

Comment

I missed Scaramucci on Colbert

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just the other elected one afaik.
                                                                                    Gold Star.

So what clown hired these clowns?

Comment

Good call on the tinned cassoulet RD. Tasty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                        Link?
                                                                                        Listen to Hectorjelly | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

Also have my recent stuff on mixcloud

Daragh Thomas is on Mixcloud. Listen for free to their radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts

Comment

Having a cold can do strange things to a chap.

Bored and bedressing-gowned I was looking for Poker After Dark online. Ended up watching a full 90 mins or so of Doug talking to Jungleman. Decided to download Partypoker, deposit, and play cash.

Didn't enjoy a single moment of playing.

Comment

From from first four words, I was expecting a post about how good ice cold beers are on a warm day.

Comment

Spent the morning doing fitness session with the new team. up and down steps in a nazi built amphitheater that overlooks heidelberg. incredible views of the town and the castle etc

Comment

All Blacks could run up 80 points here if they are bothered.

Comment

Doesn't mean we should have a capitulationist attitude towards terrorism.

Comment

Dublin Half Ironman on tomorrow. GFs bro,sis and bro in law are doing it.
                                                                                                    I've gone to a few now they're pretty good rushing around if you are following people.
                                                                                                    For anyone around in the morning near Dun Laoghaire around 6.30am they're starting the swim from there, it's the best part imo

Comment

Can't quite get my head around the Palace price v liverpool. Palace won the last 3 times in Anfield (quite comfortably too), sure they weren't great last week but still...
                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                          Can't quite get my head around the Palace price v liverpool. Palace won the last 3 times in Anfield (quite comfortably too), sure they weren't great last week but still...
                                                                                                          Mane is apparently not fit to start for Liverpool.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                            Mane is apparently not fit to start for Liverpool.

Opr

And no coutinho. Looks like valuuue.

Liverpool are gonna win 5-0 aren't they

Comment

And no coutinho. Looks like valuuue.

Liverpool are gonna win 5-0 aren't they
                                                                                                              Well I am not gonna be backing against them obviously even if I did think it was a good price.

Just reading details of the Barcelona offer for Coutinho.

The payment of £80m initial fee is staggered over 5 years. This is standard I know but given the demand for upfront payment for Neymar I can't see how they think a selling club is going to do this in situations reversed.

The extra payments to bring the fee up to the reported £114m are the following
                                                                                                              • Winning multiple trophies in the same season
                                                                                                              • Winning multiple Champions League titles
                                                                                                              • Winning the Ballon d’Or as the world’s best player
                                                                                                              • Winning multiple trophies and the Ballon D’Or in the same season

Do they even want him? The offer is ridiculous. It looks like an offer designed to grab headlines with the fee but the add on's are a joke.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                Well I am not gonna be backing against them obviously even if I did think it was a good price.

Just reading details of the Barcelona offer for Coutinho.

The payment of £80m initial fee is staggered over 5 years. This is standard I know but given the demand for upfront payment for Neymar I can't see how they think a selling club is going to do this in situations reversed.

The extra payments to bring the fee up to the reported £114m are the following
                                                                                                                • Winning multiple trophies in the same season
                                                                                                                • Winning multiple Champions League titles
                                                                                                                • Winning the Ballon d’Or as the world’s best player
                                                                                                                • Winning multiple trophies and the Ballon D’Or in the same season

Do they even want him? The offer is ridiculous. It looks like an offer designed to grab headlines with the fee but the add on's are a joke.

Opr
                                                                                                                I wasn't following the neymar story closely. But thought barcelona didn't want to sell and so PSG activated the buyout clause. That can only be done with the full amount up front? So where was the demand?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Can't repost that rather large poster again. But I think you might be a bit of a racist gorrr. Like, just a little bit? I personally have two kids who are so blond it's unbelievable, but hate the stupid idea that they matter more than kids of darker shades. You weren't explicitly racist, but really all your post-Trump posts are about that really aren't they?
                                                                                                                  This is why you can't have a conversation with some people, your side of the debate is to call people racist.
                                                                                                                  Point out one of my posts where I say anything racist. I've said before that I don't support Trump but I pointed out the double standards when it comes to the Clintons.
                                                                                                                  I am frankly surprised by some of the "intelligent" people on here who are so far down the mainstream media propaganda rabbit hole that they can't form an unbiased view of anything anymore and rely on SkyNews to form their opinions.

Comment

I wasn't following the neymar story closely. But thought barcelona didn't want to sell and so PSG activated the buyout clause. That can only be done with the full amount up front? So where was the demand?
                                                                                                                    I am not sure how that it is any different to say we will buy player X for X amount and stagger the payment over 5 years to we will meet his release clause and stagger the payments over X amount of years. It is usually done because of the amount of money involved and accounting practices. Barcelona said the only way they would accept the fee was as one single payment. Liverpool don't want to sell so why should they accept the fee is staggered over a number of years?

Either way I wouldn't mind that too much if the actual payment was closer to a fee which was actually acceptable given all the variables in play.

Opr

Comment

On the subject of racists, I had a thought about those tiki torch weilding slack jaws in Charlottesville.

On the Friday they were chanting 'Jews will not replace us', 'Blood and Soil' and other nazi bollox.

On Saturday they fought with protesters, calling them faggots.

On Sunday they went to church and worshipped a gay Jew from the Middle East.
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Having a cold can do strange things to a chap.

Bored and bedressing-gowned I was looking for Poker After Dark online. Ended up watching a full 90 mins or so of Doug talking to Jungleman. Decided to download Partypoker, deposit, and play cash.

Didn't enjoy a single moment of playing.
                                                                                                                        I've had a weird hankering to play some online poker the last 3/4 months, no idea why though. I have resisted so far.

Other than FD, does anybody still play on line on a regular basis. Where is best now? Does rake back still exist?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                          This is why you can't have a conversation with some people, your side of the debate is to call people racist.
                                                                                                                          Point out one of my posts where I say anything racist. I've said before that I don't support Trump but I pointed out the double standards when it comes to the Clintons.
                                                                                                                          I am frankly surprised by some of the "intelligent" people on here who are so far down the mainstream media propaganda rabbit hole that they can't form an unbiased view of anything anymore and rely on SkyNews to form their opinions.
                                                                                                                          Whatever about the rest I'd be very very doubtful if any of he regular and consistent posters here get their opinions from Sky News.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X