Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Meeting @AndyFatBastard and @therigger (tbc) for pwp if anyone is about on this fine evening
    where ya meeting?
    I'm due a pint pass
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      where ya meeting?
      I'm due a pint pass
      Abbey street boojum for a bite to eat and see where we go.then. Andy just left work so should be there in a few mins

Comment

Will be a handy few with work tomorrow and last bus home at 11.20. I can't think of a reason to not come.

Find a bookies and cheer that horse home at 7.30 too

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

What's to understand?
          I'm not so easily convinced. But rest assured, I stand by to disavow* him if you're correct.

*although worth pointing out again I never expressed any support for him in the first place!

Comment

Meeting @AndyFatBastard and @therigger (tbc) for pwp if anyone is about on this fine evening
            Will there be any divorcees?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Will there be any divorcees?
              Nah, I left her at home. Can arrange for one if you want

Comment

Never recall seeing the word disavow before today.

Savage obv.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Nah, I left her at home. Can arrange for one if you want
                  Was expecting Andy to have a few rustled up!

Comment

Was expecting Andy to have a few rustled up!
                    He's the go to guy for those things in fairness

Comment

France can test the patience. Turned up at 6:15 at the pizzeria that opens at 5:30 and was laughed out of it for thinking I could order a pizza. Of course the oven hasn't heated up yet you fool! Then they close at 9.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        France can test the patience. Turned up at 6:15 at the pizzeria that opens at 5:30 and was laughed out of it for thinking I could order a pizza. Of course the oven hasn't heated up yet you fool! Then they close at 9.
                        You should be more surprised they are open before 7.
                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Will be a handy few with work tomorrow and last bus home at 11.20. I can't think of a reason to not come.

Find a bookies and cheer that horse home at 7.30 too
                          been tasked with supplying dinner, I'd say it'd be 9 before I'm free
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

DP, we're going to Nealons

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                              Never recall seeing the word disavow before today.

Savage obv.
                              Repudiate also good but disavow is more apposite imo
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Repudiate also good but disavow is more apposite imo
                                I Resign would be even better
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Slatterys on Capel St now

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    I Resign would be even better
                                    Trump does the best resignations. Look at Scaramucchi!

Comment

Trump does the best resignations. Look at Scaramucchi!
                                      Such a shame Scaramucci had such a brief stint in our lives. Guy was pure value.

Imagine the fun we could've had.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                        Such a shame Scaramucci had such a brief stint in our lives. Guy was pure value.

Imagine the fun we could've had.
                                        He's still in the meeja a lot. HATES Bannon!

Comment

No more Boys and Girls : Can Our Kids Go Gender Free on BBC2 might be of interest to a fair few on here following on from recent conversations

Comment

A goodfella directing all communication from the White House though would've been so much fun.

Comment

I actually don't believe Trump is a white supremacist/nationalist. I think it's foolish to believe so.
                                              I would hazard a guess that he feels cornered right now and probably detests these people as much as the next person. They represent his base though, and his base support is all he has.

In a way that's more insidious than if he were a card carrying member of the KKK as it shows a willingness to prostitute his morality in the pursuit of power and money.

I'd say the same is true of his and his father's segregated apartment sales in the 70s.

Comment

First visit to the vintage kitchen tonight, not a hint of disappointment in sight

Comment

I actually don't believe Trump is a white supremacist/nationalist. I think it's foolish to believe so.
                                                  I would hazard a guess that he feels cornered right now and probably detests these people as much as the next person. They represent his base though, and his base support is all he has.

In a way that's more insidious than if he were a card carrying member of the KKK as it shows a willingness to prostitute his morality in the pursuit of power and money.

I'd say the same is true of his and his father's segregated apartment sales in the 70s.
                                                  He doesn't really like black people though does he.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                    First visit to the vintage kitchen tonight, not a hint of disappointment in sight
                                                    Unless the rabble demands it, we are not going there in January again!

time for change imo

Comment

Gotta feel for Trump.

Yes he is a complete and utter gobshite but usually when the yanks did dumb things they got labelled as the dumb cunts they are. This time round the 48% or whatever it is that elected him (lol) have gotten off scot free and he's taking it all.

This is supposedly the greatest country in the world. They need to suffer and learn a lesson.

Roll on World War 3

Comment

Mr. Mercedes, very good opening episode. Brendan Gleeson is excellent as a retired cop being taunted by a case that he never solved. Based on a Stephen King novel.

He keeps his accent pretty much, not like that atrocity that was "trespass against us"
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Strewelpeter?

Comment

Nice to meet DP and Denny IRL tonight. DP is the same as he comes across here, a cool dude into his technology. Denny isn't actually the old cunce that he comes across as here. He's actually quite young and sound

Great few hours with AFB and the lads, badly needed booze.

Comment

Nice to meet DP and Denny IRL tonight. DP is the same as he comes across here, a cool dude into his technology. Denny isn't actually the old cunce that he comes across as here. He's actually quite young and sound

Great few hours with AFB and the lads, badly needed booze.
                                                              Good crew. Lol at comments on Denny though.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Missed this gents, next time. In some shite hole in tipp supping plain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                  Missed this gents, next time. In some shite hole in tipp supping plain.
                                                                  Where in Tipp are you??

Comment

Two things tell me Trump is a white supremacist. Everything he says and everything he does.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                      I literally expect someone to shoot him in the face, in his sleep.
                                                                      No Dems always have the most attempts on Their lives Clinton and Obama had the most in history.

Think about it who are the crazy people? alt right extremists. Bill Clinton had four Obama had three.

Clinton had the most of any president.

Comment

GOT leaked.

SPOILER
                                                                        Did NOT see that coming, wow !
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                          Two things tell me Trump is a white supremacist. Everything he says and everything he does.
                                                                          Any tea?
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                            GOT leaked.

SPOILER
                                                                            Did NOT see that coming, wow !
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            Once th dragon died I knew it was gonna happen.

Prob answers the question as to how the walkers get past the wall too!I reckon the night king gets the dragon to freeze the ocean east of east watch and they just stroll over. It's all happening. Sick episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              Once th dragon died I knew it was gonna happen.

Prob answers the question as to how the walkers get past the wall too!I reckon the night king gets the dragon to freeze the ocean east of east watch and they just stroll over. It's all happening. Sick episode.
                                                                              even if I hadn't read the summary for entire season ages ago that's not dramatic enough
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              it'll burn a part of the wall down

Comment

Seems like Bannon has decided to eschew the usual format for his letter of resignation.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                                  Any tea?

Comment

If trumps admin was a chess board the pieces are all over the place. Same with Tories.

Comment

Anyone any positive news??? Please?

Comment

I bought a puppy a month ago and him and the cat seem to be getting on fine.

Comment

Ahhhhh, so this is what 'the Deep State' looks like. I am reassured to know that there is a fallback mechanism when your Chief Executive is quite clearly unfit for the office he holds.

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Is it a Staffie or a boxer cross ?

Comment

Ffs clicked on one of the spoilers thinking it was ep 5

Comment

That tweet is from your notifications Hitch.

Dobby doesn't seem to think I'm a horrible fascist

SPOILER

Comment

We've lost 3 dogs in the past year. Two from old age and one on the roads. Down to 2 now.
                                                                                                    A few more animals around but best of the whole lot is the pygmy goat, he's a great laugh.
                                                                                                    We bought another one off a different guy, complete lie, it's just a normal goat and he's massive now, pretty funny tbf.

Comment

That tweet is from your notifications Hitch.

Dobby doesn't seem to think I'm a horrible fascist

SPOILER
                                                                                                      You look more like a Commie tbf

Comment

Denny isn't actually the old cunce that he comes across as here.
                                                                                                        Lots of tremendous people, on many sides, many sides, are saying he looks and acts older than me

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                          Where in Tipp are you??
                                                                                                          Heading to Spanish Point for a wedding today, stopped off in Racket Hall to break the journey. Was grand for the price but Bar was very quiet. Wednesday's I suppose.

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Lots of tremendous people, on many sides, many sides, are saying he looks and acts older than me
                                                                                                              Fake news. Sad

Comment

Anyone been to Bilbao or Troyes? Need restaurant recommendations. Im collecting the missus and dogs and stopping there as we drive from Portugal to Heidelberg at the beginning of September.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                  Anyone been to Bilbao or Troyes? Need restaurant recommendations. Im collecting the missus and dogs and stopping there as we drive from Portugal to Heidelberg at the beginning of September.
                                                                                                                  Watch series 3 of The Trip
                                                                                                                  IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    I personally think you're excellent! It's just worrying to me that someone of your intelligence chooses the direction you've taken.
                                                                                                                    'Trolling sp' is an entirely acceptable direction imo!

Comment

Trump at it again this morning, hammering that well-known liberal snowflake, er, Lindsay Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                        Is it a Staffie or a boxer cross ?
                                                                                                                        Not sure why you'd assume those breeds but neither.

Managed to get this pic a few minutes ago. Dog was on the bed, cat jumped up and they had a face off. Cat gave dog a slap which is what I wanted. Hopefully he knows not to go near the cat now. Spoiler for hugeness

SPOILER

Comment

Poker after Dark has been quite good. Lots of big pots and interesting spots. When playing 5 handed with a double straddle, you're on the button with $3,400 already in the pot so it played a lot bigger than 200/400.

$1m pot towards the end of the Day 3, and not sure if it's possible to play AA much worse than this!

In one of the final hands of "The Return of Tom Dwan" finale on PokerGO, Bill Klein's aces are looking for help against Matt Kirk in a $980,000 pot. Will he ...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X