Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for hophouse, was in it saturday for a bit of nosebag before cinema.
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

In terms of the Gate, nothing like a viscerally allusive play about torture to give you an appetite.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

GTFO

70 e up town

get here ( will take time approx 4/6 weeks but what a saving

Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Won't work out that way.
          Sentiment from the likes of Denny who thought he would keep the markets ticking up forever is running away from at an alarming rate. A healthcare bill that is written by the insurance companies will be allowed to try and keep those types onside for another little while.
          It only ends horribly
          Why won't it work out that way?

Nothing about Obamacare is going to change. Or do you have a different view?

Comment

Ah I wouldn't begrudge a business trying to make a margin. Having said that....

Originally posted by SatNav
            get here ( will take time approx 4/6 weeks but what a saving

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...h-vv-vw-tc-apv
            Do they ship to Ireland handy enough? Do you need to use a US type parcel motel?
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Do they ship to Ireland handy enough? Do you need to use a US type parcel motel?
              nope sinagpore free post using them years!

great comapnay

lovely ecig played around with it in shop
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                Ah yeah I should have said that I didn't feel like doing one. Originally had no intention of, then actually started to do one when Dobby asked, then realised again that I didn't want to.

Suffice to say that I had a wonderful time and I think that doing it was one of my better decisions. Considering a monastery in Burma later in the year for a much longer time, depending on life conditions.

Also really enjoying my unemployment now I'm back. I'm up at 5:45am to get into town for morning meditation, and then out doing cultural things during the mornings, including things I never went to - Chester Beatty Library, Hugh Lane Gallery, saw the Book of Kells and Old Library for first time this week. Was at a mosque in Milltown today for something.

Have also decided to see and explore beyond Dublin for nature and famous places I haven't experienced. Was in Glendalough the other day for a good walk by the upper lake. Thoughts of Giant's Causeway, Aran Islands, Skellig, anything else anyone suggests.

I know I'm doing it wrong and should be drinking cans and going to dogfighting, but I'm enjoying it.
                What your looking for is called Golf. It's the secret level above "self actualisation", those who have reached golf level in life will understand, the rest scoff.

Very reliable, worth noting that anything that says is "authentic" is actually authentic - gotta love the Chinese - but lots of copy's on sale there If prone to binge or bulk buying ( 1/2 liter of e-juice suggests ) I'm same. Split the orders if buying loads as customs pull the odd shipment. It's no big hassle if they do, just a VAT charge.
                Last edited by nicnicnic; 25-03-17, 02:02.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                  was up town buying coils yesterday, All new products now have the big white governement sticker yoke on them like a pack of fags. Girl that owns shop told me :

from May no more than 2ml fill tanks allowed which is fucking retarted imo ( I use a 5 ml tank)
                  no more than 10mls bottles too which is also fucking retarted.

I have been buying 5/7 40 ml botttles a month for last few months to start gathering up just worried about date as bottles say out of date oct 17 , so dunno.
                  Cunts are addicted to those more than actual cigarettes. Fella who works with me must take several packs worth of nicotine in a day. Barely out of his mouth. Seems like most realistic way to give up though tbf, will try it tomorrow.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  Ah yeah I should have said that I didn't feel like doing one. Originally had no intention of, then actually started to do one when Dobby asked, then realised again that I didn't want to.

Suffice to say that I had a wonderful time and I think that doing it was one of my better decisions. Considering a monastery in Burma later in the year for a much longer time, depending on life conditions.

Also really enjoying my unemployment now I'm back. I'm up at 5:45am to get into town for morning meditation, and then out doing cultural things during the mornings, including things I never went to - Chester Beatty Library, Hugh Lane Gallery, saw the Book of Kells and Old Library for first time this week. Was at a mosque in Milltown today for something.

Have also decided to see and explore beyond Dublin for nature and famous places I haven't experienced. Was in Glendalough the other day for a good walk by the upper lake. Thoughts of Giant's Causeway, Aran Islands, Skellig, anything else anyone suggests.

I know I'm doing it wrong and should be drinking cans and going to dogfighting, but I'm enjoying it.
                  Sounds horrible. Big for doing what feels good as opposed to what you are "supposed to" though!
                  airport, lol

Comment

Hey Hotspur I could recommend the hare christa island up here or just drop you off at a random island. I could also just take you fishing

Comment

Have money on James McClean man of the match last night. Still not settled by Paddy Power been into live support twice.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                        Have money on James McClean man of the match last night. Still not settled by Paddy Power been into live support twice.
                        Just got paid Power of the BBV!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Well pulling out is all it covered anyway

Comment

Jaysus the management of the R116 thread on boards is a joke. Basically all discussion banned but they leave the thread open. They should just shut up shop.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Jaysus the management of the R116 thread on boards is a joke. Basically all discussion banned but they leave the thread open. They should just shut up shop.
                                Went over for a quick look. Noticed a thread on front page - "My husband disgusts me" , decided i better check in case it was me. Not this time anyway.

Thread cliffs seem to be a husband goes on a stags, gets a dance in a lapdancing club, tells the wife, probable divorce incoming

Comment

I'm not sure it was such a failure for Trump as people are making out. That was the Republican plan, he always said during the campaign that his was to the left of theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    I'm not sure it was such a failure for Trump as people are making out. That was the Republican plan, he always said during the campaign that his was to the left of theirs.
                                    Why was Spicer saying there was no plan B then?

Comment

I don't pay any attention to Spicer.

Comment

I don't pay any attention to Spicer.
                                        Well the man himself said the plan now was to let the ACA 'explode' in a 'told you so' way.

No mention of this other plan.

Comment

To stir the pot!

Comment

Well the man himself said the plan now was to let the ACA 'explode' in a 'told you so' way.

No mention of this other plan.
                                            He also said that he wasn't going to sign something that didn't look after the people.

I suppose he had to be seen to be being behind Ryan. Now it's failed he can negotiate something more in the middle. Trump care won't fail like Ryancare did!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              Went over for a quick look. Noticed a thread on front page - "My husband disgusts me" , decided i better check in case it was me. Not this time anyway.

Thread cliffs seem to be a husband goes on a stags, gets a dance in a lapdancing club, tells the wife, probable divorce incoming
                                              Always get good craic out of that forum. That one is a humdinger. Husband really is digging himself a bigger hole. After admitting it he should have just shut up and stayed in the doghouse for a while but no, he decides to tell the wife she wasn't attractive anymore guaranteed divorce coming from that thread
                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

You are funny guy

Its an abject and monumental fail. He has shown that he doesn't have enough savvy or intelligence to get the Republicunts to deliver on the most fundamental cornerstone of their election promises.
                                                You should have a listen to the guy who was on Radio 4 Today this morning, a conservative who has been trying to explain since 2007 to them why it will never be repealed.

What is terrifying about the handling of this fiasco is what it says about the chaotic ineptness at the heart of the administration and the implications of that for how they will deal with the inevitable foreign policy crises coming down the tracks.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hello freak bitches. Why are some people on here who had a hard on for Obamacare now giving out that it's still there. You get to keep Obamacare and the 20 million people that you claimed would lose health insurance if Trump got the new plan in will now get to keep Obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                    Hello freak bitches. Why are some people on here who had a hard on for Obamacare now giving out that it's still there. You get to keep Obamacare and the 20 million people that you claimed would lose health insurance if Trump got the new plan in will now get to keep Obamacare.
                                                    It's about credibility. Your argument seems to be that Trump is a failed President so we should be happy.

If Trump can't deliver on this, what can he deliver on?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      It's about credibility. Your argument seems to be that Trump is a failed President so we should be happy.

Or, per Paul Ryan. The Republicans don't have the discipline or the fortitude to handle government. The President being the most extreme example of this political immaturity.

At a press conference soon afterward, Ryan admitted: “Moving from an opposition party to a governing party comes with growing pains and, well, we’re feeling those growing pains today. I will not sugarcoat this: this is a disappointing day for us.”

He said “doing big things is hard” and conceded that after almost a decade of saying no to everything in opposition, the Republicans had failed to come together and agree on something they have opposed for seven years. “We are going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future,” he said.

Comment

Political failure, writ large:
                                                        Asked how Republican members could now go back to their constituents having failed to keep their promise, Ryan replied: “That’s a really good question. I wish I had a better answer for you.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

You're oversimplifying, you have to ask, do the majority of the American voters see this as Trumps fault? It's not the presidents responsibility to write a Bill, it's the speakers job. So it's either Ryan's fault for not writing a bill that could pass or it's the democrats fault for not supporting it. Either way Trump wins.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                              I'm delighted because my SIL will not immediately have to increase her healthcare payments to 55% of her income to maintain her cover in NE as she would have under Trumps plan. I don't expect that whatever cobbled together plan he comes up with his ego wakes up to the disaster this is for his credibility will be any better for her.
                                                              This congress is funded by the health insurance industry and making healthcare a premium necessity and maintaining their monopolies is their only interest.

Comment

It wasn't Trump's plan SP.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  I'm delighted because my SIL will not immediately have to increase her healthcare payments to 55% of her income to maintain her cover in NE as she would have under Trumps plan. I don't expect that whatever cobbled together plan he comes up with his ego wakes up to the disaster this is for his credibility will be any better for her.
                                                                  This congress is funded by the health insurance industry and making healthcare a premium necessity and maintaining their monopolies is their only interest.
                                                                  Sounds like a win for everybody then.

Comment

It wasn't Trump's plan SP.
                                                                    I know that, but got elected to implement it and it is his failure to not deliver it.

Comment

Comment

Steve Bannon ordered conservative Republicans to vote for Trumpcare and they just laughed at him

Comment

Comment

Always feel so sketchy in opticians, trying on their frames to see what to buy online, like using HMV to figure out what to download.

Picked some out today and they are €200 cheaper online with loads more options thrown in for free (Thinner lens, anti-reflective and anti-UV coating etc so realistically save €325.), holy mother, how do B&M stay open, just hoping people never learn about shopping online?

Yet not supporting them means they would shut...where would you even get an eye test if they all closed down? Amalgamate into pharmacies?

Also the price of and decent looking glasses frames is a joke, shouldn't really feel bad for Luxottica.
                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-03-17, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Also the price of and decent looking glasses frames is a joke, shouldn't really feel bad for Luxottica.
                                                                              I exported their entire manufacturing line from their plant in Mullingar a few years ago. Was too expensive to run in Ireland apparently.

Think they just have sales and marketing there now

Comment

The final straw, barely even supporting local jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                  I like gorr and denny, they never disappoint

My hotels.com account says I've spent 59 nights in a hotel over the last year. Yikes.
                                                                                  Feel the same about you and SP. , I'm glad we haven't resorted to name-calling like most debates around Trump.

Comment

At least you can stop worrying about it being the 1930s all over again
                                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 25-03-17, 18:22.

Comment

At you can stop worrying about it being the 1930s all over again
                                                                                      bleugh

Who knows? As I say its foreign policy where the chaos of the administration will really be tested. The way the inner circle is working is very dangerous, if Bannon gets put in the dunces corner now it can only be a good thing.

Comment

This has to be a red

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                            My brother, for about 15 years now, flies to Paris for his contacts. Well before i was based here.
                                                                                            I just use dailies as weeklies,3 months supply does me for well over a year,sometimes o get lazy and chuck em after a day or 2 ,could stretch them out longer

Comment

That site reads like a liberal version of infowars ,did a 15 year old write that?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                That site reads like a liberal version of infowars ,did a 15 year old write that?
                                                                                                The Donald is quite entertaining,spinning the loss as an 8D chess move,anyone who says maybe this isn't good is dismissed as a paid "concern troll" shill

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                  No Rob Beschizza did.
                                                                                                  You've never heard of Boing Boing
                                                                                                  Or do you mean Axios the source he reported it from

Comment

Katie Taylor on Sky Sports now.

1/200 LOL boxing.

Comment

was heading to Irish Open to play cash, came home from work at 6 wrecked , went to bed at 6pm for 1.5 hours got up ordered chinese hit the vino and saw on FB IO sat every night at 9 pm , fuck it I said , Ill play , as played no sats at all

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                      fuckig esctatic is not the word!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

was heading to Irish Open to play cash, came home from work at 6 wrecked , went to bed at 6pm for 1.5 hours got up ordered chinese hit the vino and saw on FB IO sat every night at 9 pm , fuck it I said , Ill play , as played no sats at all

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                        WP Michelle, go and win the fucker now.

Comment

Was on a You Tube surf tonight which started with David Letterman interviews onto Robin Williams onto Jonathon Winters and then to Don Rickles !!!

And so a Trump analogy sprung to mind wherapon ppl have said "Give Trump a chance, look how Reagan turned out"

Well I would dearly love to see how Trump would react to this kind of roasting, poles apart, nay worlds apart, nay feking galaxies apart...........

Smoking and drinking and having good craic, even the comedy in this world nowadays has died.

Comment

Lousy farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                              Was on a You Tube surf tonight which started with David Letterman interviews onto Robin Williams onto Jonathon Winters and then to Don Rickles !!!

And so a Trump analogy sprung to mind wherapon ppl have said "Give Trump a chance, look how Reagan turned out"

Well I would dearly love to see how Trump would react to this kind of roasting, poles apart, nay worlds apart, nay feking galaxies apart...........

Smoking and drinking and having good craic, even the comedy in this world nowadays has died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblPwNLH6hg
                                                                                                              he is just so good.

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Good luck Sat. And to all playing it.

Comment

That's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                    Good luck Sat. And to all playing it.
                                                                                                                    If you wish everyone playing it luck, how will anyone win?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I see Rio in Ranelagh has either closed down or is going to be renovated.

Bit of a Mary Celeste feel about it. All the tables and chairs are gone but the bar is covered in glasses as if somebody got fed up cleaning up half way through and just left.

Comment

I would vote for a crazy raccoon over Trump ANYDAY!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X