Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    he's all over the shop!
    If someone actually made a move, it could make this very interesting,but no-one seems able to

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      If someone actually made a move, it could make this very interesting,but no-one seems able to
      I'd be very happy to see Li win it with both of these falling apart

Comment

This is class.

Gwan Rory.
        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Car park golf, thought that was only me.

Comment

angle shooting, literally

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              I'd be very happy to see Li win it with both of these falling apart
              Kuchar playing solid tbh, especially with the 2 par 5s coming up

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Spieth is generally a slow player, this has already added 20 mins to the hole. They're gonna be finished aaaaaaaages after the group ahead

Comment

some shot out of there in fairness

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone have a stream for the golf? Was hoping it was on BBC after the hurling. How is the British major not on BBC

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            Anyone have a stream for the golf? Was hoping it was on BBC after the hurling. How is the British major not on BBC
                            They voluntarily gave it up because of cost-cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              They voluntarily gave it up because of cost-cutting.
                              Cunce. Don't suppose you have a stream in that fountain of knowledge?

Am currently searching reddit and cant see one

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                Cunce. Don't suppose you have a stream in that fountain of knowledge?

Am currently searching reddit and cant see one
                                Watching it on Sky mate

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  Watching it on Sky mate
                                  Oooooohhhh. Very posh

Comment

usagoals.me always has streams for anything I ever look for

Comment

Spieth's last 5 shots have been sensational.

Comment

Just needed to take that shot from the range to get his head back in it. Been unreal since.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Need Grace to pop in one birdie for the decent place money
                                          Money at least.

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                          Spieth's last 5 shots have been sensational.

Comment

Looks like the Nordies have taken over the golf anyway. Amount of Orangemen lining the course is ridiculous.

Comment

Considering making an app to let people swap seats on ryanair before a flight.

Money was stolen from my revolut account last week (have only used the card once in the last year about two weeks ago so no idea how they have the details and knew to withdraw teh only timme I had money in the account), was just checking and you aren't guaranteed to get your money back (unlike most cards), will see how it goes.

Definitely block your card when not using it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

using ryanair themselves or something a little more communal?
                                                maybe some help here...
                                                Ryanair api endpoints. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Plane didn't arrive. Delivery guy is flake-tastic. Can't even mope about it because my wife says it's the most first world problem in history.

Comment

She's not wrong zuut m8

Comment

Pure propaganda here from the indo.thought Paul Williams came across quite poorly at the tribunal (when does he not though)
                                                      The Disclosures Tribunal has seen some robust exchanges in its opening weeks, but the clash between journalist Paul Williams and barrister Michael McDowell was on a different level.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Pizza didn't arrive. Delivery guy is flake-tastic. Can't even mope about it because my wife says it's the most first world problem in history.
                                                          Even my fyp would be a first world problem. She's right bro.

Sucks tho.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

what is the red line on keeping your kid out of creche?
                                                            She's only in there a week and has spent the last 2 days sneezing, spluttering and snotting all over the place.
                                                            I'm feeling a bit of a villain by taking the line we should being her tomorrow.
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I hope you don't plan to make any money on it, given that 100% of your users will be people too miserable to spend a fiver to book a certain seat.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                She's only in there a week and has spent the last 2 days sneezing, spluttering and snotting all over the place.
                                                                Ah see how she's doing tmrw. Sneezing and snotting is fine but if she's massively out of sorts and running a temperature then you'd be better off taking her out as they'll ring you to take her out anyway.

The first few weeks of creche colds and sniffles are 100% standard.
                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

using ryanair themselves or something a little more communal?
                                                                    maybe some help here...
                                                                    https://gist.github.com/vool/bbd64eeee313d27a82ab
                                                                    I doubt ryanair would be too happy if it wasn't communal?
                                                                    I doubt I'll bother doing it, just be a gimmick that would go viral and make me rich.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                    I hope you don't plan to make any money on it, given that 100% of your users will be people too miserable to spend a fiver to book a certain seat.
                                                                    Of course not! Know your audience, heavy use of ads

Comment

Comment

Send her in and let her spread that shit, the biggest benefit of the creche on a child's upbringing is the fact that it's a germfest.

Comment

Averaged a head cold once every two years for as long as I can remember until we put the little one into creche. Had about 8 in 12 months.

Pain in the hole obv but so beneficial for her, the oul immune system needs a good bit of training at an early age.

Comment

Shrap is a legend.

That is all.

Comment

Crèche update. She's fine. I'm fucking smothering

Comment

...

Comment

LCD Soundsystem announce 3 nights in the Olympia in September.

Opr

Comment

Ed Crawford is prob next US ambassador to Ireland. Not certain but prob. He was Trump's lead fundraiser.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA6VEfweTL8 This was 5 yrs ago.

This is him...he is chair man of a Nasdaq listed company beyond being Trump's leading fundraiser I know little about him.

Comment

...

Comment

some of these are very good: https://twitter.com/Classic_picx
                                                                                          This is the best one

Judging from Galloway's response ..he likes it too
                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 24-07-17, 10:58.

Comment

My kind of quiz 11/13 not bad.

Comment

3/13....Mad for the pints, me.

Comment

7/13 - not great and I definitely guessed one or two of those!

Comment

4 out of 13 but i could swear the showed me the czech inn twice with no option for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                    7/13 - not great and I definitely guessed one or two of those!
                                                                                                    Same on both counts. Only a few I knew for sure.

Comment

Anyone investing in Revolut via crowdfunding?

Comment

...

Comment

Dear Fitzy I have opted out of your texts many many times. It's not you it's me. I am just rubbish at poker. Seriously the opt out option doesn't work?? I wouldn't mind but i haven't been there in ages i don't even think my membership is valid. ??

Comment

6/13. Would have been embarassed to get more as would indicate was too sober in them
                                                                                                            6/13... would have more but it been years. Not too shabby, but how the fuck did I get the same as hitch
                                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

What's the best alternative (read free) option to Microsoft office? Mainly only want Excel and Word.

Comment

That depends if it has to be legal or not.

Google Docs Spreadsheet for excel.
                                                                                                                Theres a free web based version of excel for smaller files

For other stuff you could try:

Apache OpenOffice
                                                                                                                LibreOffice
                                                                                                                WPS Office

There's probably a million alternatives to word.

Comment

I'd prefer legal but I'm no saint

Comment

Has anyone any pointers or directions to look for an employee with "slow" performance? Ideally some sort of rehabilitation is preferable to trying to terminate a contract (there's really no desire at all to remove the person... we want to create improvement).

Courses, etc are fine and potentially viable options.
                                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Money was stolen from my revolut account last week (have only used the card once in the last year about two weeks ago so no idea how they have the details and knew to withdraw teh only timme I had money in the account), was just checking and you aren't guaranteed to get your money back (unlike most cards), will see how it goes.

Definitely block your card when not using it!
                                                                                                                      Happened to me, funds were used in a British online clothes shop, got the money back within 72 hours after contacting Revolut and the company.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                        Surely this needs to be a classic case of short cycle target oriented tasks and management?
                                                                                                                        Excuse my inexperience

While the work is predominately short cycle in nature anyway there seems to be a lack of current ability to complete it in a sufficiently short amount of time (i.e. week before last something took 6 hours that should have taken 1... and probably would have taken me less).

Effectively Im a little out of my depth here and have relayed concerns upwards and my manager is keen to take whatever actions we need to create improvement... but telling someone to just work faster isnt really going to work I think.
                                                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 24-07-17, 13:33.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X