Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    I'm trying to figure out which seven were correct
    Cross reference with the two highest score

SPOILER

Which makes the right answers (plus the #6 above)

SPOILER
    1. Uranus
    2. Huron
    3. Arsenal
    4. Mayo
    6.Yangtse
    7. Chicago
    8. Edge
    9. USA
    10. Galway

Only #5 missing

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Meh, I like good beer. Could care less about the craft label.
      but as far as defining the label, I just think how its made if the only relevant factor, not who invested.
      I don't understand this. Different breweries have different levels of quality, anything Sierra Nevada release will be well thought out and crafted with quality ingredients, which is clearly a very relevant factor.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        saw pictures today of nurses in the US needing to use bin liners as they were out of gowns.
        The U.S is gonna be turbo fucked

This is good tho.

still think Joe is a terrible presidential candidate
        Nate Silver is brilliant generally but he's a must follow now.

Mentioned they've ramped up massively:

Also, interesting if it persists:

Comment

Anyone get Disney +?

I love that they’ve launched this new great service with the Marvel films, Disney films, Pixar films and Star Wars films.. and all we are watching is Duck Tales
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER
            1. Uranus
            2. Huron
            3. Arsenal
            4. Mayo
            5. Walter Hagen
            6.Yangtse
            7. Chicago
            8. Edge
            9. USA
            10. Galway

Only #5 missing
            #5 filled in above to complete the answers. I'd have been impressed if anyone had got it.

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER
              1. Uranus
              2. Huron
              3. Arsenal
              4. Mayo
              6.Yangtse
              7. Chicago
              8. Edge
              9. USA
              10. Galway

Only #5 missing
              Think its either
              SPOILER
              Hagan or Jones

Someone from way back in the day
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                For those who know it, Ted Johnsons in Naas are doing a drive through service. Stay in the car, guy takes your order. Highly efficient
                I was in there a few days ago and they had it very well laid out around the tills but you were still getting up close and personal in the aisles.
                Great shop, would be terrible if it had to close.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  I don't understand this. Different breweries have different levels of quality, anything Sierra Nevada release will be well thought out and crafted with quality ingredients, which is clearly a very relevant factor.
                  How is that relevant my post?

Comment

@Lloyd, trying out the 'Sam' blend now. Nice packaging (which always makes me suspicious of any product, if you need to spend so much on the cover, then what's under the hood?).

Makes quite a light espresso but I am used to a full Italian dark roast, as supplied by my gay Camorrista Naples connection. Will give it a go in a French press tomorrow.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone get Disney +?

I love that they’ve launched this new great service with the Marvel films, Disney films, Pixar films and Star Wars films.. and all we are watching is Duck Tales
                      Tried to get my kids to watch Into The West yesterday, they got about 5 mins in before deciding it was unworthy of their attention.

Comment

How is that relevant my post?
                        Nevermind, I realise I misunderstood you!

Comment

Anyone get Disney +?

Same here. I've only watched the old X-Men cartoons and an episode of Jeff Goldblum's show. Herself has watched a few movies and old cartoons already.

Can't believe they've only released 2 eps of The Mandalorian. I finished it before xmas but its pissing people off that they can't binge it.

Comment

Nevermind, I realise I misunderstood you!
                            Ah grand. I was a bit confused.
                            Agree that Sierra Nevada make good beer fwiw.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                @Lloyd, trying out the 'Sam' blend now. Nice packaging (which always makes me suspicious of any product, if you need to spend so much on the cover, then what's under the hood?).

Makes quite a light espresso but I am used to a full Italian dark roast, as supplied by my gay Camorrista Naples connection. Will give it a go in a French press tomorrow.
                                It's a different ball game to strong Italian variants, no argument here. But you're kinda comparing an apple to an orange there now, being fair. I personally dislike the oiliness of African beans for example, but some people love them.

I think you need to chase the beans rather than any individual coffee roaster.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

When something a bit more refined than Duck Tales is needed.

Didn't know this theatre etc. streaming service existed. Lot of Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    Sometimes the beans chase you.

Comment

It's a different ball game to strong Italian variants, no argument here. But you're kinda comparing an apple to an orange there now, being fair. I personally dislike the oiliness of African beans for example, but some people love them.

I feel the same, usually check various different places every month to see if there's anything different. A small coffee shop near me gets all 3FE's micro lots. I assume you get similar if you're on subscription but have never bothered.

They had two unusual varieties from India and Thailand recently. The Indian one in particular is unbelievable but gone already. If you come across Balmaadi, it's worth a try.

Comment

Sometimes the beans chase you.
                                        Deep
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                          Since we're quizzing, I'll do a round. Years back there was briefly talk of doing an IPB night out with a table quiz, and I did up some questions that didn't really see the light of day. Not the most difficulty, but I liked this round. Most people know the longest, or highest or biggest, a lot even know the 2nd in each of these things, but the 3rd?

All answers correct as of 2013 when I initially did these questions up, but I don't imagine any of the answers have changed.

SPOILER

1 What is the 3rd largest planet in the solar system?
                                          2 What is the 3rd largest great lake?
                                          3 Which team has the 3rd highest number of English football league title wins?
                                          4 What is the 3rd largest county in Ireland?
                                          5 Who has won the 3rd highest number of golf majors?
                                          6 What is the 3rd longest river in the world?
                                          7 Which US city has the 3rd highest population in the country?
                                          8 Who is the 3rd oldest member of U2?
                                          9 Which country has the 3rd highest population?
                                          10 Which county has won the 3rd highest number of All Ireland Football titles?
                                          SPOILER
                                          Venus
                                          Ohio
                                          Arsenal
                                          Mississippi
                                          Miami
                                          Bono
                                          Brazil
                                          Cavan

Comment

Is it only the narcissist who thinks the universe is speaking directly to them,
                                            intravenously gushing the truth?
                                            I would like to know.
                                            But.
                                            Then again, I would.

Something remarkable happened today.
                                            Something ordinary.
                                            Something wonderous.

A tiny black insect landed in the fold of my book.
                                            A living, breathing piece of dust, even my breath fatal.
                                            There was only one thing to do.
                                            A week ago, many.

I set the book down, open, and waited.
                                            In time, my freind walked to the edge of the world and disappeared.

This too, will pass, but what 'this' will be left.

Wrote this yesterday. Who knows if nonsense or not but Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                              SPOILER
                                              Venus
                                              Ohio
                                              Arsenal
                                              Mississippi
                                              Miami
                                              Bono
                                              Brazil
                                              Cavan

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                Same here. I've only watched the old X-Men cartoons and an episode of Jeff Goldblum's show. Herself has watched a few movies and old cartoons already.

Can't believe they've only released 2 eps of The Mandalorian. I finished it before xmas but its pissing people off that they can't binge it.
                                                it's to stop the 7 day trial folk watching it then fecking off
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                  I would like to know.
                                                  But.
                                                  Then again, I would.

Something ordinary.
                                                  Something wonderous.

A week ago, many.

Love it! Same message as a short poem on the radio this morning titled “It will all be okay” (can’t remember the poet’s name). The above is very nicely put together - I don’t know poetry, but I know I enjoyed reading it.

Comment

By contrast I did not enjoy reading this. Dangerously wrong and uninformed but clearly indicative of the view of right wing populists who are getting this so badly wrong in parts of the world. The willingness to kill thousands upon thousands for a few quid is truly frightening.

Comment

Love it! Same message as a short poem on the radio this morning titled “It will all be okay” (can’t remember the poet’s name).
                                                      Everything is Going to be All Right by Derek Mahon

How should I not be glad to contemplate
                                                      the clouds clearing beyond the dormer window
                                                      and a high tide reflected on the ceiling?
                                                      There will be dying, there will be dying,
                                                      but there is no need to go into that.
                                                      The poems flow from the hand unbidden
                                                      and the hidden source is the watchful heart.
                                                      The sun rises in spite of everything
                                                      and the far cities are beautiful and bright.
                                                      I lie here in a riot of sunlight
                                                      watching the day break and the clouds flying.
                                                      Everything is going to be all right.

Comment

I would like to know.
                                                        But.
                                                        Then again, I would.

Something ordinary.
                                                        Something wonderous.

A week ago, many.

I hope, somehow subliminally i had a part to play in this...

In other news, we had our first confirmed case in work.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                          I feel the same, usually check various different places every month to see if there's anything different. A small coffee shop near me gets all 3FE's micro lots. I assume you get similar if you're on subscription but have never bothered.

They had two unusual varieties from India and Thailand recently. The Indian one in particular is unbelievable but gone already. If you come across Balmaadi, it's worth a try.
                                                          Had the 3fe subscription service for a while. You get some good stuff out of it alright. I like something landing in the post each month that’s different, but I also understand the other way of thinking - the fiance likes Tesco finest Columbian stuff and would leave it at that. She doesn’t want any different tasting notes or whatever as much as she just wants the variant of coffee she knows and likes every morning. Which is fair enough!

Comment

A useless hypothetical question myself and one of the lads at work had today.

If there was only one type of onion left in the world and you had to choose between red or white. Which would you choose?

I'm firmly in the red corner.

Comment

Tried to get my kids to watch Into The West yesterday, they got about 5 mins in before deciding it was unworthy of their attention.
                                                              Tayto! Tayto!

I would like to know.
                                                              But.
                                                              Then again, I would.

Something ordinary.
                                                              Something wonderous.

A week ago, many.

A horrible dislike of poetry since I was in secondary school but really enjoyed reading that, didn’t know it was yours until the end. Every cloud etc..

Comment

If there was only one type of onion left in the world and you had to choose between red or white. Which would you choose?

you're both wrong. keep the shallot

Comment

Tayto! Tayto!
                                                                  Jump Tir na Nog! Jump!

Comment

1. Biggest city in the world? (population number)
                                                                    2. Biggest city in the world? (population density)
                                                                    3. Biggest waterfall in the world? (volume of flow of water, dickheads)
                                                                    4. Biggest hotel in the world?
                                                                    5. Biggest casino in the world? (I got this wrong )
                                                                    6. Biggest state in the United States?
                                                                    7. Biggest forest in Europe?
                                                                    8. Biggest political party in the world? (number of members)
                                                                    9. Biggest consuming country of alcohol? (per capita)
                                                                    10. Biggest life expectancy per country?

Go bigly.
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    tokyo
                                                                    manilla
                                                                    victoria falls
                                                                    mgm grand
                                                                    winstar - up the road from me
                                                                    alaska
                                                                    black forest?
                                                                    china's communist party
                                                                    lithuania
                                                                    hong kong
                                                                    Last edited by Trippie; 26-03-20, 14:59.

Comment

Scallions

Comment

I was thinking, of course they did, a bit young to appreciate Sergio, then i noticed the Tayto references....carry on...
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Tayto! Tayto!

A horrible dislike of poetry since I was in secondary school but really enjoyed reading that, didn’t know it was yours until the end. Every cloud etc..
                                                                          Am I the only one who would have squashed the little bastid first chance I got. Well would also have let him off the page if I felt it was going to make a mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Everything is Going to be All Right by Derek Mahon

How should I not be glad to contemplate
                                                                            the clouds clearing beyond the dormer window
                                                                            and a high tide reflected on the ceiling?
                                                                            There will be dying, there will be dying,
                                                                            but there is no need to go into that.
                                                                            The poems flow from the hand unbidden
                                                                            and the hidden source is the watchful heart.
                                                                            The sun rises in spite of everything
                                                                            and the far cities are beautiful and bright.
                                                                            I lie here in a riot of sunlight
                                                                            watching the day break and the clouds flying.
                                                                            Everything is going to be all right.

By me;

Timmy read, he consumed the lot.
                                                                            every piece of dreadful news.
                                                                            about the virus immune to every shot,
                                                                            and how it's not the poxy flu

He took all advice and was well stocked
                                                                            his larder full to brim.
                                                                            for toilet roll, he early shopped
                                                                            no claggy arse for him.

he worked from home and stayed alone,
                                                                            followed all the distance rules.
                                                                            made lesson plans about foreign lands
                                                                            for the kids to keep up with school

"How well prepared are we?" he crowed
                                                                            As he looked on his clan with pride.
                                                                            for excercise the grass he mowed

and Timmy fucking died

Comment

Often wondered how much of the taste is a visual one. Dont have any white onion to test this theory.

Decided to tackle the garden this lunchtime. Of course filling up the tiny petrol holder was beyond me and destroyed jeans and top. Finished cutting grass and after setting minnions ask of gathering up all the loose grass stripped and stuck all clothes in the washing machine a la yer man from the Levi's ad. Alas on going upstairs discovers Mrs Dice on a Zoom conference yokie at her new desk in the bedroom so now stuck downstairs in jocks awaiting a DHL delivery no longer feeling like yer man from the Levi's ad

Comment

Anyone get Disney +?

Ah excellent.

Got the trial last night.

So you can have 4 profiles.
                                                                                I want to gift one to my 3 siblings for their kids.

BUT i want to make sure the missus can log in to mine on her phone so it's not dependant on my phone being used all the time.

Can me and the missus share the one profile?
                                                                                Or is one of my sisters getting the bullet?

Comment

The main industry of Paraguay is actually smuggling.

It is the one true and original bandit country. Accept no imitations.
                                                                                  i read that tomb of the inflatable pig book after it was recommended on the reading thread. fascinating insight into the country.

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                  Enjoyed those. Please pot a few more trips ol boy

Thanks
                                                                                  my plans have been scuppered with the whole impending walking dead cosplay thats going on here. Massive lines for bog roll and semi automatic rifles.

not sure when i'll be on the road again

You would assume first Italy, but very quickly the USA, will be top of the pops very shortly.

Surely the real fear is not the first world, but rather the third world where you have vast city-slums, little to no health care infrastructure and social distancing will be virtually unenforcable.
                                                                                  There is a shelter in place order with fines in dallas county. The greater dallas/ft.worth metroplex is made up of 12 different counties. I live in colin county about 5 minutes north of dallas county and I am free to float about as I please, as are the other 900,000 people that live in the county. my friend is stuck in his apartment and i've been out reading in a park every day with temps around 28 degrees enjoying the sunshine

This whole thing has shown that this is very much a county of divided states.

Do large parts of the first world care if those slums become over run?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                    i Do large parts of the first world care if those slums become over run?
                                                                                    I think you mean 'if millions of fellow human beings die'?

Comment

I think you mean 'if millions of fellow human beings die'?
                                                                                      there'll be a social hierarchy ratio which some individuals will develop. How many poor indian slum kids vs your parents, is that number higher or lower when it comes to angolans, philippinos or syrians. To me it seems like there's only so much compassion and care left in people these days. It's a terrible way to look at it but I guess im just jaded. Hope to be surprised though.

Comment

Getting bored waiting for more quizzes, here's one I threw together from the bookshelf facing me:

1. Who was Henry VIII's first wife?
                                                                                        2. The Joad family are the protagonists of which novel?
                                                                                        3. Name the main character in Catch-22.
                                                                                        4. Name 2 of the 3 US presidents who declined to run for a second full term in the 20th century.
                                                                                        5. What is the state capital of Minnesota?
                                                                                        6. Eamon Dunphy played for Manchester United and Millwall. Name one other English club he played for.
                                                                                        7. Name any horse who finished second to Best Mate in a Gold Cup.
                                                                                        8. Which country, primarily located on a continental landmass, has a capital Malabo located on an island more than 100km offshore?
                                                                                        9. The Battle of the Little Bighorn took place in what modern day US state?
                                                                                        10. Name the Shakespeare play which tells the story of two sets of twins separated at birth.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                          Getting bored waiting for more quizzes, here's one I threw together from the bookshelf facing me:

1. Who was Henry VIII's first wife?
                                                                                          2. The Joad family are the protagonists of which novel?
                                                                                          3. Name the main character in Catch-22.
                                                                                          4. Name 2 of the 3 US presidents who declined to run for a second full term in the 20th century.
                                                                                          5. What is the state capital of Minnesota?
                                                                                          6. Eamon Dunphy played for Manchester United and Millwall. Name one other English club he played for.
                                                                                          7. Name any horse who finished second to Best Mate in a Gold Cup.
                                                                                          8. Which country, primarily located on a continental landmass, has a capital Malabo located on an island more than 100km offshore?
                                                                                          9. The Battle of the Little Bighorn took place in what modern day US state?
                                                                                          10. Name the Shakespeare play which tells the story of two sets of twins separated at birth.
                                                                                          Nice. Now we're more into my data domains.

SPOILER
                                                                                          1. Catherine of Aragon
                                                                                          2. The Grapes of Wrath
                                                                                          3. Yossarian! (although I do love Major Major Major)
                                                                                          4. LBJ and Calvin Coolidge
                                                                                          5. ah....bollix. St Paul?
                                                                                          6. no idea
                                                                                          7. pass
                                                                                          8. Guinea?
                                                                                          9. Arizona?
                                                                                          10. Comedy of Errors

Comment

Name the 2002 World Cup squad.

Got 20/23

Comment

Is anyone else having difficulties with older people?

In a word - YES!

Me : How are you today?
                                                                                              Dad : Grand, just back from the bank, it was quite busy, they even had a second teller on, they normally only have one tellor on.
                                                                                              Me : What are you going to the bank for, you need to stay away from places like that, especially if it's busy.
                                                                                              Dad : It's ok, I didn't go into the post office.
                                                                                              Me : Why the fuck would you need to go to the post office?
                                                                                              Da : To pay the TV licence, that why I took money out of the bank.
                                                                                              Me : You can pay the tv licence by credit card - You don't need cash.
                                                                                              Dad : Same thing really, as then I'd have to go to the bank to pay my credit card bill.
                                                                                              Me *whilst banging my head against a wall* I'll pay the tv licence. You can sort me out in a few months if you manage to bloody live through this shit show
                                                                                              Dad : That'd be grand but I can give you cash now as I have it. Also I'm running short on sparkling water, I've only 10 litres left...

Comment

Figured I may as well help out...

Trivia...
                                                                                                1. Which country has won the 5th most Summer Olympics medals from Europe?
                                                                                                2. In 1796, Edward Jenner developed the first successful vaccine against what disease?
                                                                                                3. Obtained from the crocus flower, what is the most expensive spice in the world?
                                                                                                4. The name of a famous Disney character, what is the Swahili word for 'lion'?
                                                                                                5. 'Franny and Zooey' and 'The Catcher in the Rye' were written by which author?
                                                                                                6. A lion holding a sword appears on the flag of what country?
                                                                                                7. Guru Nanak was the founder of what religion?
                                                                                                8. Guitarist Saul Hudson, was known by what nickname?
                                                                                                9. During Prohibition, what name was given to establishments that illegally sold alcohol?
                                                                                                10. Which character lives in an underwater pineapple?
                                                                                                11. What is the name of the championship trophy awarded to the NHL playoff winner?
                                                                                                12. What U.S. TV series starred Tom Welling as a young Clark Kent?

Comment

Off to a flyer but struggled after half way
                                                                                                  6/10
                                                                                                  Nice. Now we're more into my data domains.

SPOILER
                                                                                                  1. Catherine of Aragon
                                                                                                  2. The Grapes of Wrath
                                                                                                  3. Yossarian! (although I do love Major Major Major)
                                                                                                  4. LBJ and Calvin Coolidge
                                                                                                  5. ah....bollix. St Paul?
                                                                                                  6. no idea
                                                                                                  7. pass
                                                                                                  8. Guinea?
                                                                                                  9. Arizona?
                                                                                                  10. Comedy of Errors

Comment

Trivia...
                                                                                                    2. In 1796, Edward Jenner developed the first successful vaccine against what disease?
                                                                                                    3. Obtained from the crocus flower, what is the most expensive spice in the world?
                                                                                                    5. 'Franny and Zooey' and 'The Catcher in the Rye' were written by which author?
                                                                                                    9. During Prohibition, what name was given to establishments that illegally sold alcohol?
                                                                                                    11. What is the name of the championship trophy awarded to the NHL playoff winner?
                                                                                                    harder
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    1. ah FFS. Italy?
                                                                                                    2. Typhoid?
                                                                                                    3. saffron
                                                                                                    4. Simba!
                                                                                                    5. Salinger (a very strange man)
                                                                                                    6. Sri Lanka?
                                                                                                    7. Sikhism
                                                                                                    8. no idea
                                                                                                    9. speakeasies
                                                                                                    10. Sponge Bob Squarepants!
                                                                                                    11. Stanley Cup
                                                                                                    12. no clue

Comment

Off to a flyer but struggled after half way
                                                                                                      6/10
                                                                                                      of 8, 9 and 10; which are wrong?

Comment

Trivia...
                                                                                                        Nice one

SPOILER

1. The fifth most for jaysus sake?! Italy
                                                                                                        2. Smallpox
                                                                                                        3. Saffron
                                                                                                        4. Simba
                                                                                                        5. JD Salinger
                                                                                                        6. Sri Lanka
                                                                                                        7. Sikhism
                                                                                                        8. hmm not sure
                                                                                                        9. Speakeasys?
                                                                                                        10. Spongebob Squarepants
                                                                                                        11.Stanley Cup
                                                                                                        12. Smallville

Comment

of 8, 9 and 10; which are wrong?
                                                                                                          9 was wrong and 8 was half wrong

Comment

@Keane the most likely beneficiary amongst us

Comment

9 was wrong and 8 was half wrong
                                                                                                              Argh, you would have to give me 8 really.

If it was half wrong, then it was half right

7/10. Beat that muthafuckas

Comment

harder
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                1. ah FFS. Italy?
                                                                                                                2. Typhoid?
                                                                                                                3. saffron
                                                                                                                4. Simba!
                                                                                                                5. Salinger (a very strange man)
                                                                                                                6. Sri Lanka?
                                                                                                                7. Sikhism
                                                                                                                8. no idea
                                                                                                                9. speakeasies
                                                                                                                10. Sponge Bob Squarepants!
                                                                                                                11. Stanley Cup
                                                                                                                12. no clue

8!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                  https://www.sporcle.com/games/Pundit...2002-world-cup

Name the 2002 World Cup squad.

Got 20/23
                                                                                                                  21/23. Missed
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Clinton Morrison and Gary Kelly, likely two of easier ones.

Will be a while before we have another squad as strong as that one without
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  No Roy Keane obviously or Stephen Carr (injury)

Comment

Nice one

SPOILER

1. The fifth most for jaysus sake?! Italy
                                                                                                                    2. Smallpox
                                                                                                                    3. Saffron
                                                                                                                    4. Simba
                                                                                                                    5. JD Salinger
                                                                                                                    6. Sri Lanka
                                                                                                                    7. Sikhism
                                                                                                                    8. hmm not sure
                                                                                                                    9. Speakeasys?
                                                                                                                    10. Spongebob Squarepants
                                                                                                                    11.Stanley Cup
                                                                                                                    12. Smallville
                                                                                                                    10!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                                      21/23. Missed
                                                                                                                      SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      You couldn’t have just missed
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Gary Kelly as Alan Kelly comes free?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                                        21/23. Missed
                                                                                                                        SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Felt bad I could only get 15, then I remembered, I was only left primary school

Comment

Argh, you would have to give me 8 really.

If it was half wrong, then it was half right

7/10. Beat that muthafuckas
                                                                                                                          After further reflection it wasn't half wrong, it was completely wrong. But you were on the right track

10!
                                                                                                                          Reading back my answers I sense a pattern

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Beginning with S...
                                                                                                                          Spain and Santana maybe??

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X