Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Danes have had single figure growth since they hit 800. There's an outside chance, and I'm tempting fate here, that this will pass quite gently here.
    Does the curse still work here?

Comment

Danes have had single figure growth since they hit 800. There's an outside chance, and I'm tempting fate here, that this will pass quite gently here.
      I think the opposite. I think we will hit a spike as people arent taking it seriously at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        I think the opposite. I think we will hit a spike as people arent taking it seriously at all.
        I know it can be hard to quantify this but have a go (I think we are doing a good job on stopping the spread).

Assume 100% is a free for all, like we where 2 months ago for example.

What % impact of spread would you assign for below

Closing Schools
        Closing Pubs
        No Mass Gatherings
        No Sports
        Staying at Home (unnecessary journeys)
        Working From Home
        80%-90% Compliance of Social Distancing (Work, Walks, Shopping)
        Hand Hygiene Compliance

Comment

Exactly. A few teenagers sitting in the lane is the extreme tail of the human contact distribution.

Comment

Closing schools, pubs and sports was good. I dont think everything else is quite going to plan. On here, people seem to be doing the right thing and seem to be of the same mind. What I see in a general day while I'm out and about is pretty much the opposite to what I read on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
              Round 1:
              1. WHAT IS THE SECOND SMALLEST COUNTY IN IRELAND?
              2. AT THE 2018 OSCARS THE WINNER OF BEST PICTURE WAS INCORRECTLY NAMED BY FAYE DUNAWAY. WHO WAS THE OTHER ACTOR PRESENTING THE AWARD?
              3. WHAT CHILDREN’S BOOK WAS THE BEST SELLING BOOK OVERALL IN IRELAND IN 2016?
              4. HOW MANY COUNTIES TOUCH THE RIVER SHANNON?
              5. PTERONOPHOBIA IS A FEAR OF WHAT?
              6. EACH OF THE SIGNATORIES TO THE 1916 RISING HAVE A RAILWAY STATION NAMED AFTER THEM BUT ONLY ONE OF THE SIGNATORIES HAS 2 STATIONS NAMED AFTER HIM, WHICH ONE?
              7. IN THE 2016 DAIL ELECTIONS, HOW MANY CONSTITUENCIES RETURNED 5 TDs?
              8. AS OF NOVEMBER 6TH 2017, WHAT IS THE MOST WATCHED VIDEO OF ALL TIME ON YOUTUBE?
              9. GENERAL JOHN KELLY REPLACED WHO AS DONALD TRUMP’S CHIEF OF STAFF?
              10. WHAT IS THE ONLY U.S. STATE FLAG TO CONTAIN A UNION JACK?
              SPOILER

1. Carlow
              2. Nope
              3. Cursed Child?
              4. 11
              5. Teeth?
              6. Pearse?
              7. Hmm.. Kerry, Tipp, Donegal, guessing after that. Carlow KK maybe. Say one or two more. 6x5 would be 30 so there would need to be 128/4 32 more constituencies. Seems plausible. 6?
              8. Think I had something like this at a quiz ages ago and incorrectly said Gagnam. Have Bieber and Gaga in my head. Can't think of a Bieber one so Pokerface.?
              9. Think that's Reince Priebus
              10. Hawaii

Comment

My Mum has a Chinese tenant, his mum is a cop in China and she sent over tablets just in case he catches it, allegedly it's been successful in the treatment of Covid there.
                I don't know what it is but I'll try to find out.

Comment

Just saw the answers, was very close to getting the right answer for the stations! More plz

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    What? Reality?
                    The man is a hero of Marxism. Many have planned to destroy capitalism from within, and then got distracted with the trinkets of the very system they detested. Not the Donald. A lifellong plan carried to completion. Like they used to say in the CPI: 'you can't make an omelete without murdering forty million people'. they didn't say that
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Football one done from memory so hopefully all correct

1) Which Irish player last scored a Cup Final winner v Man United?
                      2) What ground did Chelsea win their Champions League title in?
                      3) Robbie Keanes third professional team?
                      4) Irelands right full back in Euro 88?
                      5) Scottish player who won the Champions League with Dortmund?
                      6) Rooneys debut hatty for United was against?
                      7) Evertons manager when they last won the league?
                      8) Who won last seasons league Cup in England?
                      9) Rovers last game at Milltown was against?
                      10) Top scorer in 86/87 with 49 goals in England?

Comment

From what I can see we are doing great. I've said it already . It's been mostly well observed and this helps greatly . Even if cunting teenagers are not buying into it , if the rest of us do our bit we'll keep it from OUR doors.
                        This is key. Penny and pounds folks.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          Closing schools, pubs and sports was good. I dont think everything else is quite going to plan. On here, people seem to be doing the right thing and seem to be of the same mind. What I see in a general day while I'm out and about is pretty much the opposite to what I read on here.
                          That's not my experience at all. Other than the odd group of teenage kids I'm very impressed with how mature Irish society has been about this.
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

After this is over can we get rid of gay marriage. How long has it been and Collie hasn't bothered his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                              After this is over can we get rid of gay marriage. How long has it been and Collie hasn't bothered his arse.
                              There is a reason why I live alone. Getting the horn from watching cats gang raping each other is a new development, though I''m glad the equipment is still working so well.

Comment

ound 1:
                                SPOILER
                                1. WHAT IS THE SECOND SMALLEST COUNTY IN IRELAND?
                                  Carlow
                                2. AT THE 2018 OSCARS THE WINNER OF BEST PICTURE WAS INCORRECTLY NAMED BY FAYE DUNAWAY. WHO WAS THE OTHER ACTOR PRESENTING THE AWARD?
                                  Warren Beatty
                                3. WHAT CHILDREN’S BOOK WAS THE BEST SELLING BOOK OVERALL IN IRELAND IN 2016?
                                  Big book of Ireland
                                4. HOW MANY COUNTIES TOUCH THE RIVER SHANNON?
                                  Depends on whether you Count Fermanagh where it really rises
                                  11 or 12
                                5. PTERONOPHOBIA IS A FEAR OF WHAT?
                                  Rocks
                                6. EACH OF THE SIGNATORIES TO THE 1916 RISING HAVE A RAILWAY STATION NAMED AFTER THEM BUT ONLY ONE OF THE SIGNATORIES HAS 2 STATIONS NAMED AFTER HIM, WHICH ONE?
                                  McDonagh ???
                                7. IN THE 2016 DAIL ELECTIONS, HOW MANY CONSTITUENCIES RETURNED 5 TDs?
                                8. AS OF NOVEMBER 6TH 2017, WHAT IS THE MOST WATCHED VIDEO OF ALL TIME ON YOUTUBE?
                                  Gangam style
                                9. GENERAL JOHN KELLY REPLACED WHO AS DONALD TRUMP’S CHIEF OF STAFF?
                                  Priebus
                                10. WHAT IS THE ONLY U.S. STATE FLAG TO CONTAIN A UNION JACK?#

Hawaii
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by keane View Post
                                  just saw the answers, was very close to getting the right answer for the stations! More plz
                                  ROUND 2: MOVIES AND TV
                                  1. who was the first person to win best actor for a role in a foreign language?

2. which of the harry potter films is the only one not to appear in the 50 highest grossing films of all time?

3. who was originally cast as marty mcfly in back to the future?

4. excluding the word “the”, what word appears most often in james bond film titles?

5. in “happy days” what was the full name of “the fonz”?

6. fraiser is a spin off from which popular us tv show?

7. who is the only woman to ever host rte’s “the late late show”?

8. name either of the characters that were retired from the simpsons following the death of actor phil hartman, who voiced both, in 1998?

9. ghost, greywind, shaggydog, nymeria, summer and lady are all found in which popular tv show?
                                  10. cecil underdunk terwilliger is the brother of which popular simpsons character?
                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I've a lot of anecdotal evidence that people are waiting quite a while for tests.
                                    Quietly hopeful sure, but not overly confident
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                      There is a reason why I live alone. Getting the horn from watching cats gang raping each other is a new development, though I''m glad the equipment is still working so well.
                                      Was gonna do a mrs Slocome pussy joke but there is a quiz on I see.

Comment

SPOILER
                                        3 Eric Stoltz 5 Arthur Fonzerelli 6 Cheers (too easy) 7 Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure 10 Sideshow Bob.

No idea of the others

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                          102 cases here today with no deaths. No bad all things considered.
                                          A person did die today in James’s. So I guess they’ll announce that tomorrow.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Golf Quiz

Might do one for each of the majors and a general knowledge bonus one if people want.

I’ll start with the Masters:

1). Who was the last player to have an Albatross
                                            2). Who signed their scorecard incorrectly in the final round to lose when they would have won
                                            3). Who finished 2nd to Jack in 1986
                                            4). Which 2 players did Nick Faldo beat in the 2 playoffs when he won back to back
                                            5). What player was the playoff with Larry Mike and Greg Norman
                                            6). What player was in the playoff with Mike Weir
                                            7). What is the highest finish of an amateur (position not player)
                                            8). Name the only player to win on their Debut (bar the first winner)
                                            9). Who was the last player to win the Masters on a Monday
                                            10) Name the 2 players who lost the playoff to Angel Cabrera

Might be too many playoff questions and may change format to more general.

Sure have a go.
                                            Last edited by elbows; 21-03-20, 22:38.
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I've been been watching the Masters 30 years and I may have an idea on 2 of those! Bad memory I guess

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                Golf Quiz

Might do one for each of the majors and a general knowledge bonus one if people want.

Sure have a go.
                                                SPOILER

Charles Schwartzel
                                                2). Who signed their scorecard incorrectly in the final round to lose when they would have won
                                                Ian Woosnam
                                                Tom Watson?
                                                4). Which 2 players did Nick Faldo beat in the 2 playoffs when he won back to back
                                                No idea.
                                                Nope
                                                Nope
                                                7). What is the highest finish of an amateur
                                                Phil Mickelson?
                                                Nope.
                                                Rose?
                                                Nope

Comment

I've been been watching the Masters 30 years and I may have an idea on 2 of those! Bad memory I guess
                                                  I hope my memory is ok then
                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Ok, think I've done better than the 1-ish from the last round.

SPOILER
                                                    Dont know
                                                    Deathly Hallows Part 1
                                                    Tom Hanks? Lol
                                                    Die
                                                    Arthur Fonzarelli
                                                    Cheers
                                                    Miriam?
                                                    Dr Marvin and the Jazz guy
                                                    Game of Thrones
                                                    Sideshow Bob

Comment

SPOILER

Charles Schwartzel
                                                      Ian Woosnam
                                                      Tom Watson?
                                                      No idea.
                                                      Nope
                                                      Nope
                                                      Phil Mickelson?
                                                      Nope.
                                                      Rose?
                                                      Nope
                                                      Zero (the question on the amateur was what position in the tourney rather than the player)

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

SPOILER

1. John Sheridan
                                                        2. Bayern Munich Allianz arena
                                                        3. Inter milan
                                                        4. Chris hughton
                                                        5. Paul Lambert
                                                        6. Fenerbache
                                                        7. Howard Kendall
                                                        8. Man City
                                                        9. Drogheda United
                                                        10. Graeme Sharpe
                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Something a bit primitive about lads WhatsApp groups, bored parents always the worst offenders I find, there's definitely a weird sort of over compensation for something going on.
                                                          Dice obv bored so
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

SPOILER

1. Nope
                                                            2. Bayern's ground. Olympic stadium or something
                                                            3. Wolves, Coventry, then Inter?
                                                            4. Hughton?
                                                            5. Collins
                                                            6. Fenerbahce?
                                                            7. No idea
                                                            8. Chelsea?
                                                            9. Nope
                                                            10. Rush?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              That's not my experience at all. Other than the odd group of teenage kids I'm very impressed with how mature Irish society has been about this.
                                                              Same here. Though the next jogger that bumps in to me will rue the day.

Comment

1. SPOILER
                                                                2. who was the first person to win best actor for a role in a foreign language?
                                                                  Brando?
                                                                3. which of the harry potter films is the only one not to appear in the 50 highest grossing films of all time?
                                                                  Globlet of Fire
                                                                4. who was originally cast as marty mcfly in back to the future?
                                                                  No idea... Charlie sheen?
                                                                5. excluding the word “the”, what word appears most often in james bond film titles?
                                                                  World?
                                                                6. in “happy days” what was the full name of “the fonz”?
                                                                  Henry something
                                                                7. fraiser is a spin off from which popular us tv show?
                                                                  Cheers
                                                                8. who is the only woman to ever host rte’s “the late late show”?
                                                                  Marion
                                                                9. name either of the characters that were retired from the simpsons following the death of actor phil hartman, who voiced both, in 1998? Troy McClure

10. ghost, greywind, shaggydog, nymeria, summer and lady are all found in which popular tv show?
                                                                  Game of thrones
                                                                11. cecil underdunk terwilliger is the brother of which popular simpsons character?
                                                                  Sideshow bob
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                Golf Quiz

Sure have a go.
                                                                SPOILER

1. Louis?
                                                                2. Di Vincenzo?
                                                                3. Seve
                                                                4. Blank
                                                                5. Fuzzy Zoeller or Stadler
                                                                6. Len Mattaice
                                                                7. Sergio?
                                                                8. Fuzzy Zoeller
                                                                9. Don't know
                                                                10. Kenny Perry and Chad Campbell

Tough going. I know some are right. Some darts too. Wondering is #1 too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                  SPOILER

1. Louis?
                                                                  2. Di Vincenzo?
                                                                  3. Seve
                                                                  4. Blank
                                                                  5. Fuzzy Zoeller or Stadler
                                                                  6. Len Mattaice
                                                                  7. Sergio?
                                                                  8. Fuzzy Zoeller
                                                                  9. Don't know
                                                                  10. Kenny Perry and Chad Campbell

Tough going. I know some are right. Some darts too. Wondering is #1 too obvious.
                                                                  5 - no 1 is right.

I phrased the am question badly

Comment

The Peanut Butter Falcon was a nice watch.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I suppose we could all encourage Hitch to stop trolling them on Twitter over their working conditions?

Comment

1. who was the first person to win best actor for a role in a foreign language?

2. which of the harry potter films is the only one not to appear in the 50 highest grossing films of all time?

3. who was originally cast as marty mcfly in back to the future?

4. excluding the word “the”, what word appears most often in james bond film titles?

5. in “happy days” what was the full name of “the fonz”?

6. fraiser is a spin off from which popular us tv show?

7. who is the only woman to ever host rte’s “the late late show”?

8. name either of the characters that were retired from the simpsons following the death of actor phil hartman, who voiced both, in 1998?

9. ghost, greywind, shaggydog, nymeria, summer and lady are all found in which popular tv show?
                                                                        10. cecil underdunk terwilliger is the brother of which popular simpsons character?

SPOILER
                                                                        Cheers
                                                                        Miriam?
                                                                        Lionel Hutz
                                                                        GoT
                                                                        Sideshow

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          Talking to a doctor earlier, she's in private practice, but has been called up to the ED in The Mater. Was also talking to a guy who's wife is ED registrar in Vincents, essentially guaranteed that she gets it and therefore that he will get it.

We, as a nation and as those who have the luxury to sit in comfort on our couches and play quizzes on the internet of a Saturday night, owe these frontline staff a serious debt. For every frontline member of staff there is a partner, kids, family, etc also impacted. I know it seems futile but I am honestly racking my brain to figure out what that might be (I'm not talking about pay increase etc - that's the job of the government). I can't see that for the general public how doing nothing and nodding in thanks in their direction is sufficient.

We could set up a quiz just featuring them

In fairness we could let them get on with their work and get us to the other side and then make a fuss of them when all is good again

We all know they do a serious job along with thousands of others in other jobs
                                                                          There are brilliant people in all avenues of life

It will be hard to offer them any accolade other than our sincere thanks and appreciation

Comment

I think what we owe them after this is a great deal of respect, idolatry even. Akin to how New York thought of its fire fighters after 9/11.

Respect.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Open top bus parade for health staff when/if it's over. Incredible sacrifice by them.

Just heard of carpenter in the Matter who tested positive today. His immediate family not well and awaiting tests. Very sad. Like GAB said. The knock on impact on their immediate family is heartbreaking.

Comment

Open top bus parade for health staff when/if it's over. Incredible sacrifice by them.

Just heard of carpenter in the Matter who tested positive today. His immediate family not well and awaiting tests. Very sad. Like GAB said. The knock on impact on their immediate family is heartbreaking.

Comment

Nurses Doctoes and paramedics in the family. I've never felt more useless tbh.

Comment

You try and do a quiz and GAB comes in with the hardball guilt trip...

You’re absolutely correct of course

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                      Nurses Doctoes and paramedics in the family. I've never felt more useless tbh.
                                                                                      I felt guilty for a while with the self isolation. If it gives even one person a chance on a ventilator that I might have been on it's +ev societily imo.

Comment

Forget how to post pics

Symbolic for medical staff everywhere.

Comment

You're all correct - balfejohn is of course correct - let them at it for now, I agree. But there should be an open air day of celebration in the summer of 2021 - concerts, bbq's, drink. 70,000 staff x 2.5 ppl, + public, 10m would run the show with money left over. Phoenix Park, Galway, Cork, Westport, Limerick, Tralee - all on the same day. Arthurs Day but with a fck Arthur vibe to it. But of course we'd accept a million of their money towards it.
                                                                                          A&E rammed afterwards
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

SPOILER

1. Ronnie Whelan
                                                                                            2. Nobody cares
                                                                                            3.Inter
                                                                                            4.Chris Morris
                                                                                            5.Lambert
                                                                                            6.Ferencvaros
                                                                                            7.Howard Kendall
                                                                                            8.Man City
                                                                                            9.De Rovas
                                                                                            10.Clive Allen

Comment

Aldi are selling an Argentinian Malbec with a really plain green and white label for the last few weeks. I'd be far away from a wine connoisseur, but I think it's one of the nicest wines I've drank in the sub €15 region.
                                                                                              And it's at the very bottom of the range, at €4.99. Genuinely think there might have been a labelling fuck-up it's so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                Aldi are selling an Argentinian Malbec with a really plain green and white label for the last few weeks. I'd be far away from a wine connoisseur, but I think it's one of the nicest wines I've drank in the sub €15 region.
                                                                                                And it's at the very bottom of the range, at €4.99. Genuinely think there might have been a labelling fuck-up it's so good.
                                                                                                I've consumed about 4 of them, only 1 tonight. Bargain alert alright.

Comment

You're all correct - balfejohn is of course correct - let them at it for now, I agree. But there should be an open air day of celebration in the summer of 2021 - concerts, bbq's, drink. 70,000 staff x 2.5 ppl, + public, 10m would run the show with money left over. Phoenix Park, Galway, Cork, Westport, Limerick, Tralee - all on the same day. Arthurs Day but with a fck Arthur vibe to it. But of course we'd accept a million of their money towards it.
                                                                                                  but wheres my party Joe?
                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

so you're saying they have alcohol infused fruit juice with loads of added sugar that isn't at all objectionable upon consumption?

5e
                                                                                                    1e for tax
                                                                                                    1e profit for aldi
                                                                                                    3e left over to ship it from Argentina, bottle it, produce it

1st rule of economics, there's no such thing as a free lunch.
                                                                                                    What margin do you think supermarkets work on?

How many bottles at a time do you think Aldi/Aldi's suppliers ship?

Comment

well i was using round numbers for illustration. Deffo overstated their margin, but cost of shippage is not negligible.
                                                                                                      They ship for every shop they own and then split it.

When they/Lidl do drinks deals, im told they buy that booze by the ship load.

Not cheap but on a scale that can't really be illustrated by round numbers.

+ They more worried about the full trolley than the couple of cheap bottles of wine you came in to get

Also, one of the lads rocked up to the flat in France a couple of weeks ago with a bottle of wine for 3 quid that he had seen in Ireland for about 30... So I wouldn't get married to general Irish wine prices as a comparison for cheap supermarket plonk
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 21-03-20, 23:18.

Comment

Comment

so you're saying they have alcohol infused fruit juice with loads of added sugar that isn't at all objectionable upon consumption?
                                                                                                          Not at all, I'm saying they have a lowly-priced Malbec wine which is bloody lovely.

5e
                                                                                                          1e for tax
                                                                                                          1e profit for aldi

Your tax figures look wrong - VAT alone is 23% plus whatever the excise duty is on 750ml at 13% abv, so tax is way more than €1.
                                                                                                          But don't really know what your point is - like probably most here I make certain purchase choices like only free range chicken and trying to buy fair trade fruit, chocolate and coffee. Finding a nice wine at bottom prices isn't necessarily a bad thing, and no guarantee that the chain of a €25 bottle is any fairer. Or maybe I've misunderstood what you mean?

Comment

5e
                                                                                                            1e for tax
                                                                                                            1e profit for aldi

Comment

I downloaded Football Manager 20 on Thursday night. Just uninstalled it there. Extraordinary how something that's not even actually enjoyable if you really pay attention to your experience can be so addictive. Screw you dopamine.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                That's why I said here!

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Back in the day what did we say was a good number of hands to know if you are beating or donking at at level?

And what were the stats that mattered?
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        I downloaded Football Manager 20 on Thursday night. Just uninstalled it there. Extraordinary how something that's not even actually enjoyable if you really pay attention to your experience can be so addictive. Screw you dopamine.

Yeah I downloaded 01/02 version with patch so nee players (Thank you Tal Al!l) and then I bought the new one 2020 again needed help setting it up ( thank you DeadParrot!).

My first plan on this zombie apoc was to tune into my fear and try and create, write, paint, etc etc etc but I soon realised my mental health would snap so have become full zombie mode 12 hours a day Football Manager. Think I realized I needed to for the moment switch off when I freaked my folks out by stressing the urgency of buying a shotgun off a farmer within the next few days. ( I dont think I'm entirely wrong) but prob wasnt what they needed to hear.

Comment

• Working...
                                                                                                                          X