Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Marriage Story was film of the year for sure.

Joker most overrated, poor mans The King of Comedy.
    Irishmen was terribly cast in some parts, action scenes were not believable.

Honorable mentions for Knives Out and Ford v Ferrari, both really fun.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Yeah Marriage Story was film of the year for sure.

Joker most overrated, poor mans The King of Comedy.
      Irishmen was terribly cast in some parts, action scenes were not believable.

Honorable mentions for Knives Out and Ford v Ferrari, both really fun.
      Loved the Joker, what a great performance, that laugh came from somewhere dark inside joaquin phoenix. I hated him in Walk the Line but this performance was something special. He deserves any accolades going.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
        Loved the Joker, what a great performance, that laugh came from somewhere dark inside joaquin phoenix. I hated him in Walk the Line but this performance was something special. He deserves any accolades going.
        +1, thought it was outstanding.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            +1, thought it was outstanding.
            Yep, loved it

Comment

...Went on a walk yesterday evening, and have to say...
              SPOILER
              ...Grand ole stretch in the evenings...

Comment

Comment

Looks like Toy Story & Frozen for the afternoon, purchased a bottle of Baileys to get through. Happy Christmas to ye all

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Queue around the corner at this bakery to pick up their 'Buche de Noel' (some type of Christmas cake). Everyone in the queue has paid, yet they still seem to be spending five minutes to hand out each cake. Could be two hours wait at this pace. Fuckers. Delicious cake fuckers. But still fuckers.
                    The Frogs do love a good queue.

As I'm sure you also appreciate, this pace also applies to bar staff. Most frustrating when a group of thirsty Irish are awaiting beverages.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Can Jojo Rabbit be safely watched with medium-sized children?

Comment

Comment

Comment

slept on a bag of rice last night … I was asleep as soon as I hit the pilau

—————————

Ever noticed how many F1 drivers have names associated with Scotland ?

Stirling Moss
                            Lewis Hamilton
                            Eddie Irvine
                            Ayr town centre

—————————-

Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy.

As he nears the top of the ladder, Paddy starts shaking and feeling dizzy.

He calls down to Murphy: "I think I'll have to go home, Murph. I've gone all giddy and I feel sick".

Murphy asks: 'Have yer got Vertigo, Paddy?"

"No", Paddy replies, "I only live round the corner".

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Can Jojo Rabbit be safely watched with medium-sized children?
                              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                slept on a bag of rice last night … I was asleep as soon as I hit the pilau

—————————

Ever noticed how many F1 drivers have names associated with Scotland ?

Stirling Moss
                                Lewis Hamilton
                                Eddie Irvine
                                Ayr town centre

—————————-

Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy.

As he nears the top of the ladder, Paddy starts shaking and feeling dizzy.

He calls down to Murphy: "I think I'll have to go home, Murph. I've gone all giddy and I feel sick".

Murphy asks: 'Have yer got Vertigo, Paddy?"

"No", Paddy replies, "I only live round the corner".
                                If Your phone falls into water , place it in a bowl of rice.

SPOILER
                                This will attract Asians and they will fix it for you.

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                    2019 a solid year for Movies no?

Once upon a time in Hollywood
                                    Joker
                                    Uncut gems
                                    Bright burn
                                    Avengers thingy
                                    Rocket man

To Name a fww
                                    I tried to watch rocket man, had to turn it off half way through, couldn't get into it at all, very weird.

Comment

Ready or Not is also a pretty fantastic dark comedy
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                        I tried to watch rocket man, had to turn it off half way through, couldn't get into it at all, very weird.
                                        Same. Too much fantasy shite in it for me. Probably didn't help that I tried to watch it immediately after Bohemian Rhapsody either.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Gilly View Post
                                          You know for a long time this thread was essential reading, the range of topics and opinions were vast. Unfortunately, it has not been that way for quite a while now.
                                          Quite a while you say?
                                          Kinda odd to have an indepth knowledge of the sites history, when you're only signed up last month.
                                          I mean we both know the reason. Everyone does. So you can hardly expect "Adios motherfuckers" to hold any water.

Comment

Merry Xmas ya filthy animals
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                              Quite a while you say?
                                              Kinda odd to have an indepth knowledge of the sites history, when you're only signed up last month.
                                              I mean we both know the reason. Everyone does. So you can hardly expect "Adios motherfuckers" to hold any water.
                                              Wasn’t a huge fan but I do like a Kenny Powers nostalgia post.

Happy Christmas all tho - even you silly gilly

Comment

Happy Xmas everyone.

Nippers only woke at 8 thanks be to jaysus.

Comment

Merry Xmas everyone 🎄 🎅

Mia & Chanel still asleep, my first Xmas lie on in 24 yrs approx
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

At about 2300mph
                                                    It's just that Mach is a razor brand also even Mach3 range!. Thought you were trying to incorporate it into the story!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                      It's just that Mach is a razor brand also even Mach3 range!. Thought you were trying to incorporate it into the story!.
                                                      Ah, thought Gillette Mach3 was the only Mach3. Isn't it?

Comment

Bunch of toys already broke, half the balls from hungry hippos missing somewhere, fil meant to be released from hospital 3 hours ago, oven acting up with the turkey, cheese absolutely stinking out the house and not a stitch of clothes on my child who is already full of chocolate.
                                                        Ah Christmas. Time for a drink

Comment

Ah, thought Gillette Mach3 was the only Mach3. Isn't it?
                                                          Oh yeah Mach3 is Gillette, forgot that haha!. Have been using them as long as you.

Comment

Got convinced to go for a Christmas morning dip at the 40' over lunch yesterday.

Placed was rammed and the water was pretty fresh but was great craic.

Happy Christmas everyone, ya bunch of filthy animals!!

Comment

Found the secret to Xmas wine and food pairing.

Drop the ham and then either red or whte burgundy pairs beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                Got convinced to go for a Christmas morning dip at the 40' over lunch yesterday.

Matt!?

Comment

Have ended up watching Wim Wender's 'Wings of Desire' again, as I wasn't certain that I hadn't just imagined that Peter Falk played an angel in a movie in Berlin in the 1980's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wings_of_Desire
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Turns out he wasn't one of the angels, but at least the movie exists.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                      Turns out he wasn't one of the angels, but at least the movie exists.
                                                                      Ah for Falks sake . I've told someone that now. Hopefully like you she ain't no columbo.

Continuing my relentless onslaught to make you filthy animals groan. Might be climbing lugnaqilla tomorrow . (I know it's a hike not a climb)

Comment

Might be. Not the sort of thing to be non committal about. You go in prepared or not at all when it comes to hikes/climbs. I mean when do you think you might get the green light?. I suppose you told her so just like you did not parking in the Ilac car park the other day.

In other news a new barber has the contract now with the Poles out due to recent unreasonable surge in rates. Mulsim lads on Nth Frederick St have the contract. As they are open early Sun and €8 for a dry cut. The Poles on Talbot st went from 8 to 10 solid then a big jump to €16 wtf. The Muslim lads have a live feed from Mecca streaming on their tv and are tolerant of the Irish. I heard a few familiar As-Salam-u-Alaikums from the tv so im planning to utter that greeting next time im in.

I got a good impression from them walking in Sunday last. Fella outside the door having a smoke before his first punter who I suspected of working there as I strode in but couldnt be sure as he was between shops. When I turned as I walked in he was beginning to cut short his cigarette break when I attempted to urge him to finish his cigarette but he wasnt having it and stubbed out a 3/4L cigarette saying No no no no. Thats respect that is.

So its Georges day old boy,
                                                                        SPOILER

Comment

All depends on my brother Rounders. ( my mountain guide ) . Not keen on a solo hike of 5 hours

Comment

Are the PL games on Amazon Prime in Ireland or just UK today?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                              Are the PL games on Amazon Prime in Ireland or just UK today?
                                                                              They are on premier sports in Ireland. You can get them on amazon prime here though by changing your account address to a UK one, such as parcel motel, and then get onto chat support and get them to change your region to the UK, which takes a few minutes only. I don't have prime but I know plenty of people who have successfully done that.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                They are on premier sports in Ireland. You can get them on amazon prime here though by changing your account address to a UK one, such as parcel motel, and then get onto chat support and get them to change your region to the UK, which takes a few minutes only. I don't have prime but I know plenty of people who have successfully done that.
                                                                                They did it for me in seconds recently

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    They did it for me in seconds recently
                                                                                    Nice one, just rang up and changed to the UK region with no questions asked. Also this worked for getting Amazon app installed and up and running on my Android Box.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Klaus on Netflix. Lovely animated Xmas movie. Definitely one to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Gilly View Post
                                                                                        Did you just assume my gender? I'm a crazy girl by the way; the clue is in the name. Anyway I'll leave you folks to it. You don't seem too fond of outsiders...

You know for a long time this thread was essential reading, the range of topics and opinions were vast. Unfortunately, it has not been that way for quite a while now. Like a TV show that has aired for several seasons too long all that remains are crap storylines and mediocre characters. It's telling really that two of the founding members, Kevin and Lloyd are posting prodigiously on boards, the very site that here was set up to flee from, rather than interact with what remains here. Make of that what you will.

Adios motherfuckers...

I thought gilly meant fool btw. Rhymes with hilly.

Silly gilly, silly fool.
                                                                                        Hmmm I is offended! My name on Boards was Gillybean72! Yanno, Gilly? Gillian? that is where most Gilly names come from.

AND NO I AM NOT THE MAD FKR ABOVE

Or am I......

Adios

Comment

How’s your cold?

Comment

Catering for 40-odd.

Obviously not allowing Strewel's salami near the hoi polloi.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              Catering for 40-odd.

Obviously not allowing Strewel's salami near the hoi polloi.
                                                                                              Broke a Vegan with some the other day.
                                                                                              Went to the hassle of preparing a plate of my diminishing stock of salad available to be freshly picked from the garden, olives and whatever else I could find and after a few minutes sitting in front of a tray of Bresaola and Parmesan drizzled in olive oil and another of undressed prosciutto he was suddenly no longer a 'fussy' vegan and was scoffing more than his fair share before digging into the rest of the cheeses without any comment about the abduction of babies from their dairy cow mothers
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                                How’s your cold?
                                                                                                No cold at all, am used to the Irish sea so all good.

Comment

There are few things hard bate in life. Being in the local GAA club surrounded by friends, skulling pints and losing yer bollox at poker, then coming home scuttered to your Moms black forest gateaux and a cuppa tae is right up there. Happy fuckin Christmas

Comment

Christmas day turned into an awful session. No idea what time it ended. But there were people up for breakfast when I finally got the head down. Ended up sleeping through Stephens day session.

Probs for the best. I've a wedding tomorrow, and the session starts tonight. Missing Stephens day means it not 5 days of madness.

Comment

Matt!?
                                                                                                      Who's Matt?

In other news a new barber has the contract now with the Poles out due to recent unreasonable surge in rates. Mulsim lads on Nth Frederick St have the contract. As they are open early Sun and €8 for a dry cut. The Poles on Talbot st went from 8 to 10 solid then a big jump to €16 wtf. The Muslim lads have a live feed from Mecca streaming on their tv and are tolerant of the Irish. I heard a few familiar As-Salam-u-Alaikums from the tv so im planning to utter that greeting next time im in.

I got a good impression from them walking in Sunday last. Fella outside the door having a smoke before his first punter who I suspected of working there as I strode in but couldnt be sure as he was between shops. When I turned as I walked in he was beginning to cut short his cigarette break when I attempted to urge him to finish his cigarette but he wasnt having it and stubbed out a 3/4L cigarette saying No no no no. Thats respect that is.
                                                                                                      I was going to post something similar to this but never got around it. Anybody on here who knows me, will know I am fairly focally challenged on the top half of the head. The bottom half grows at an alarming rate but I definitely have a head of two halves.

With not a lot to work with up top, I tend not to go for an overly expensive option for the hair cuts and for a very long time have frequented the barber establishment on Liffey St. Their price list had been very consistent for a very long time with it being very reasonably priced at €8.

At the end of the haircut, I would give them a tenner. The over excitable Turkish lad (genuinely lovely fella) who held fort at the till would brim with smiles and call out to the person who cut my hair to announce they just got a two euro tip. They would smile very appreciatively and everybody was happy.

I always wondered was I the only one who gave the extra two quid to cause such a reaction or if it was just something they did to ensure the tips kept coming. Nobody likes to feel like the tip they gave was not appreciated.

For me, ten euro was a bargain, think about it, your hair cut all year long for a max of €120. Mrs Lao Lao would spend more than that on one such outing to some fancy pancy place on South William St. Now, I get that there is a few miserable fucks out there that may question the value in a tenner for the cutting of so little hair, I mean it was no more than 10 minutes work but the beauty of this place, was that they never took ten minutes, they would regularly take between 15-20 minutes and give that extra little special treatment, like taking the scissors to that one or two tiny stray hairs that the razor missed or going back over the locks with the small little razor. Little things that would make you feel like you had more hair than you did, I mean, €10 is a small price to pay for that feeling.

Anyway, this perfect arrangement went on for years, until recently, a few months ago, the price went up to ten euro for a hair cut. Now this caused problems, not the price of a tenner but the logistics of it and the lack of notice. I hate to carry coins, I'm not mad on carrying cash at all, but I'd always have a ten or twenty note in the wallet when going to get a hair cut.

On the first time of a ten euro haircut, I was totally unprepared. The Turkish lad on the till hadn't been there on either my previous or current visit. Had he been there, I'm pretty sure I would have got a heads up that there was a price increase coming. So, there I was staring at some random lad with my mouth wide open as he repeated to me that I owed him a tenner. My brain kept screaming internally, "I know it's a fucking tenner but I've only a tenner on me so I can't leave a fucking tip" I really felt bad as the young lass that had cut my hair had gone back three times with the scissors to catch a wayward hair.

From then on, I'd have to make sure I had some coinage with me when I went to get a hair cut. This sounds easy but I can assure you it's not, not for me anyway, as it would have to be either 2x€1 coins or a €2 coin. I don't do tips in denominations under €1 coins, it just looks nasty.

This ordeal went on for just a few months until last Saturday when I went in for my Christmas hair cut. The place was full but I was the only one on the waiting list which I thought odd for the time of day/year. In no time, I had a seat and a fine haircut from a new young lass. She had obviously been trained well as she spent a decent amount of time fussing over my little amount of hair. I had exactly €15 in notes on me as I had planned to pay ten for the hair cut and five tip due to it being Christmas.

As I strode up the till, I saw €20 still up on the register from the previous sale and thought somebody must of had their young lad in with them and paid for them both to get their hair cut. I think there is something lovely about a Dad taking his son to the barbers where they both get their hair cut. Often that job is left to the mother but fathers should definitely do it all the time.

Just as I get to the till, your man behind the till (it was the owner - still no sign of the Turkish lad which makes me think he was anti the price increase and had to go as a result) rings in €14....FOURTEEN EURO. I only had €15 quid in cash on me, I looked at him blankly, he looked straight back at me, even blanker. I handed over the 15 quid and said, 'that's OK' even though it wasn't OK, 14 euro for a hair cut, a 75% increase of the course of a few months, we were starting to lose the run of ourselves all over again, the boom was back, I was full sure I'd get home to find a letter from my bank telling me that I was pre-approved for a 120% mortgage if I wanted it.

I calmly walked out of the shop and settled my irrational thoughts and figured, ah, maybe just because it's Christmas week, they have a lot (all) non Irish workers who probably wanted to go home but couldn't so they had to throw them a few more quid to stay Christmas week, that would be it, we would be back to 10 euro in the New Year. But then, I turned and looked at the door, and there it was, right in front of me, in the shop window, was their new price list, printed up AND laminated, where it very clearly stated,

GENTS DRY CUT - €14

Had my uncle (the mother's brother who lived next door to us) been there, he would of muttered 'Son of fucking Joe' under his breath and I felt the need to honour him (he's not dead or anything but I just felt like it was very appropriate for the occasion) so I stood there and said 'Son of Fucking Joe' louder than I intended to and got an odd look from two passers-by

TLDR - I need a new place to get the hair cut, might give the Muslim lads a go, the bottom half of my head would fit in well with them.

Comment

How hard is it to unlock a phone? Do you just go to one of the Chinese mobile shops on moore st?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                          How hard is it to unlock a phone? Do you just go to one of the Chinese mobile shops on moore st?
                                                                                                          I just type in my pin and it works a treat every time.

Comment

Bleeding Horse with jbravado at bar...

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Who's Matt?

I was going to post something similar to this but never got around it. Anybody on here who knows me, will know I am fairly focally challenged on the top half of the head. The bottom half grows at an alarming rate but I definitely have a head of two halves.

With not a lot to work with up top, I tend not to go for an overly expensive option for the hair cuts and for a very long time have frequented the barber establishment on Liffey St. Their price list had been very consistent for a very long time with it being very reasonably priced at €8.

At the end of the haircut, I would give them a tenner. The over excitable Turkish lad (genuinely lovely fella) who held fort at the till would brim with smiles and call out to the person who cut my hair to announce they just got a two euro tip. They would smile very appreciatively and everybody was happy.

I always wondered was I the only one who gave the extra two quid to cause such a reaction or if it was just something they did to ensure the tips kept coming. Nobody likes to feel like the tip they gave was not appreciated.

For me, ten euro was a bargain, think about it, your hair cut all year long for a max of €120. Mrs Lao Lao would spend more than that on one such outing to some fancy pancy place on South William St. Now, I get that there is a few miserable fucks out there that may question the value in a tenner for the cutting of so little hair, I mean it was no more than 10 minutes work but the beauty of this place, was that they never took ten minutes, they would regularly take between 15-20 minutes and give that extra little special treatment, like taking the scissors to that one or two tiny stray hairs that the razor missed or going back over the locks with the small little razor. Little things that would make you feel like you had more hair than you did, I mean, €10 is a small price to pay for that feeling.

Anyway, this perfect arrangement went on for years, until recently, a few months ago, the price went up to ten euro for a hair cut. Now this caused problems, not the price of a tenner but the logistics of it and the lack of notice. I hate to carry coins, I'm not mad on carrying cash at all, but I'd always have a ten or twenty note in the wallet when going to get a hair cut.

On the first time of a ten euro haircut, I was totally unprepared. The Turkish lad on the till hadn't been there on either my previous or current visit. Had he been there, I'm pretty sure I would have got a heads up that there was a price increase coming. So, there I was staring at some random lad with my mouth wide open as he repeated to me that I owed him a tenner. My brain kept screaming internally, "I know it's a fucking tenner but I've only a tenner on me so I can't leave a fucking tip" I really felt bad as the young lass that had cut my hair had gone back three times with the scissors to catch a wayward hair.

From then on, I'd have to make sure I had some coinage with me when I went to get a hair cut. This sounds easy but I can assure you it's not, not for me anyway, as it would have to be either 2x€1 coins or a €2 coin. I don't do tips in denominations under €1 coins, it just looks nasty.

This ordeal went on for just a few months until last Saturday when I went in for my Christmas hair cut. The place was full but I was the only one on the waiting list which I thought odd for the time of day/year. In no time, I had a seat and a fine haircut from a new young lass. She had obviously been trained well as she spent a decent amount of time fussing over my little amount of hair. I had exactly €15 in notes on me as I had planned to pay ten for the hair cut and five tip due to it being Christmas.

As I strode up the till, I saw €20 still up on the register from the previous sale and thought somebody must of had their young lad in with them and paid for them both to get their hair cut. I think there is something lovely about a Dad taking his son to the barbers where they both get their hair cut. Often that job is left to the mother but fathers should definitely do it all the time.

Just as I get to the till, your man behind the till (it was the owner - still no sign of the Turkish lad which makes me think he was anti the price increase and had to go as a result) rings in €14....FOURTEEN EURO. I only had €15 quid in cash on me, I looked at him blankly, he looked straight back at me, even blanker. I handed over the 15 quid and said, 'that's OK' even though it wasn't OK, 14 euro for a hair cut, a 75% increase of the course of a few months, we were starting to lose the run of ourselves all over again, the boom was back, I was full sure I'd get home to find a letter from my bank telling me that I was pre-approved for a 120% mortgage if I wanted it.

I calmly walked out of the shop and settled my irrational thoughts and figured, ah, maybe just because it's Christmas week, they have a lot (all) non Irish workers who probably wanted to go home but couldn't so they had to throw them a few more quid to stay Christmas week, that would be it, we would be back to 10 euro in the New Year. But then, I turned and looked at the door, and there it was, right in front of me, in the shop window, was their new price list, printed up AND laminated, where it very clearly stated,

GENTS DRY CUT - €14

Had my uncle (the mother's brother who lived next door to us) been there, he would of muttered 'Son of fucking Joe' under his breath and I felt the need to honour him (he's not dead or anything but I just felt like it was very appropriate for the occasion) so I stood there and said 'Son of Fucking Joe' louder than I intended to and got an odd look from two passers-by

TLDR - I need a new place to get the hair cut, might give the Muslim lads a go, the bottom half of my head would fit in well with them.

Very good!. Thats Max Barbers and the one on Talbot st is the same name so I think I got it wrong and it was €14 instead o €16. The one on Nth Frederick St is called HC Barber.

The Dry cut €8 is done with comb and electric razor and the upper crust dry cut is €10 and this is more heavily focused using scissors. I went for the dry cut without specifying and during the cut is when I first noticed the dry cut upper €10 but realised he didnt upsell as he was using the comb and razor which actually looks more awkward and skillful to perform than using scissors. I gave him €10 at the end as it was a good experience but id usually leave €1 tip for an €8-10 cut. No tip means the cutter leaves the plate to answer their mobile phone or speak to a colleague more than once. Thats my criteria for not leaving a tip, that and if a cut is 12 or more. The only way back for them after the former 2 infractions would be if they asked at the end would I like my eyebrows trimmed and or showed you their handiwork from the back with a mirror as thats another sign of respect that not everyone employs. And I dont even really like when they do this as it shows the receding hair up more. But its a good measure if your in the balance when considering leaving a tip that this the usual sign that they are a baddun overall if they dont do the mirror show. Because to them its like bowing and waiting for approval and they are above that. This is almost the equivalent of a waiter not offering if youd like to test the wine as they take the cork out even though you both know the bottle is as cheap as they sell. You kinda have to ask.

The Matt thing was just a poor attempt at a joke because I had just read Leo went to the 40ft same morning.

Comment

I'd imagine it's difficult to drive a Lambo in that costume. Slightly jealous that it's not an option to find out

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This may not upset the gourmet set as much as me but the Chili Shack in Stoneybatter has closed it's doors.

Bought my first home around the corner the corner, an old style 2 up 2 down on Ard Ri built for Guinness workers.

Have it rented to the same couple for 17 years and to this day I still collect the rent personally on the last Thursday of the month just for the excuse to blast my cholesterol levels into orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    Bleeding Horse with jbravado at bar...
                                                                                                                    Wolves fraw for 6k

Comment

yikes

Comment

at the bar?

Comment

Ask my tank

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X