This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Rugby a real substantial thing.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      Almost needed to get Earls sent off just to even the match up a bit! 14 men plus the Foley factor should be plenty to bring this one home with a bonus point.

The 10 and 13 are really bringing a lot now that the pack is playing to their potential for the first time in a while.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Doesn't nearly everyone? (bar SP and Hitch!)

Christopher Hitchens spent an inordinate amount of time attacking the two Clintons, it's not as if it's just some right-wing conspiracy.
        Yes he did, and he wrote a book about them called "no one left to lie to". In this day and age of slander lawsuits the Clintons haven't denied any accusations or sued any of the people who have written books about them and accused them of massive fraud and bribery through the Clinton foundation and the multiple rape accusations against Bill. I think that says a lot about the likelihood of the accusations being true.

It's a pity Hitchens isn't around anymore, he had a great mind and didn't suffer fools and he saw right through the Clintons, and I am sure we would have crucified Trump too.

Comment

Munster wow

Comment

Journalist is fed the question from their campaign. Campaign was also fed questions for the debates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y6HJiD8yac
            It's cringworthy how she doesn't deny the accusation, all she says is that the emails are not verified and she never received any questions from CNN.
            If she didn't receive the question and she didn't write the email why doesn't she just say that?

Comment

The big

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                Hmmm, obviously we know this type of stuff goes on, but to see it so blatantly without one reporter batting an eyelid is disappointing. They are such parasites, where is the sense of dignity that journalists are supposed to have?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqYQ2OtggPw
                Worst thing is just how bad the two boys are at doing it!
                Like there is blatant and there is blatant

Republicans had a credible candidate he/she would crush her for that through Fox etc
                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                I just don't get how the video shows that. He is pointing at his phone. But who is he pointing too? It doesn't show it was a reporter. Unless I'm missing something.
                Worst thing is just how bad the two boys are at doing it!

Comment

"Your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

Comment

I guess there's other people on the plane too.

So the video is assuming he was messaging the press core, but doesn't know?

You know what assumptions make ...?

Comment

JP McManus just ran a horse at Punchestown called Stand up and Fight

Obv it won doing handstands and was heavily backed from 5/1 to 5/2 at the off
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Could regret not taking the 3 points there

Comment

Are political campaigners not allowed to communicate with journalists via phones

Comment

Unbelievable really.

Comment

Doesn't nearly everyone? (bar SP and Hitch!)

Comment

Whatever 'problems' Hillary has politically they are trivial ordinary things that might or might not make her look better or worse than a realistic candidate.
                                I am certain of one thing, most of the vitriol directed at her is due to her sexand to a certain extent her sex combined with her age.

Comment

I know a few of you are into computer games, I'm not personally, was when I was a kid but find them a waste of valuable time now.

I really don't get this at all, why would you want to bring your nintendo along when walking your dog? The guy is sitting on a bench surrounded by beautiful scenery with his head stuck into a silly game.

Then you have a bunch of guys dressed in basketball gear, at a basketball court, playing basketball on a fucking 7" screen. Wtf?

The rooftop party one is the best though, if I'm hosting a rooftop party and some idiot brings their console along and sits there playing mario they can have a pavement party.

Just don't get it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

An desperate attempt to differentiate themselves most likely. Nintendo Wii was innovative, this could be their last throw of the dice console wise.

Is library genesis blocked in ireland? Any other sources for ebooks if so?
                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Ate a banana and was wondering whats in a banana. Went to google and typed in 'nutritional content of ...' -> and yep banana are the first suggestion. Freaky.
                                          Ha for me it was eggs, mushrooms and then banana.
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Unbelievable really.
                                            Watching Anthony Foley and Munster generally brought a lot of joy to my life over the years. Today was an utterly appropriate testament to what he stood for in a sporting sense.

I just hope that the pack particularly - but the team as a whole takes this as an affirmation of what they're capable of and plays like this the rest of the way. They're a way better 15 than they'd have them selves believe.
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Andy Sullivan's (Golfer) voice is something to behold.

Comment

Munster could have beaten any club team in the world today - Glasgow were just unlucky that they were the sacrificial lambs!

When earls was sent off I couldn't understand why Glasgow were kicking the ball so much but it kind of clicked by the 47th minute when the eniire Glasgow front row were replaced. The way Munster were tackling today must have made taking the ball into contact a horrifying prospect!

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to play with that type of raw emotion every week (then again the Munster of old found a way to do it). For now it will be a performance to be remembered as the emodiement of everything Axel stood for

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Whatever 'problems' Hillary has politically they are trivial ordinary things that might or might not make her look better or worse than a realistic candidate.
                                                  I am certain of one thing, most of the vitriol directed at her is due to her sexand to a certain extent her sex combined with her age.
                                                  It has nothing to do with her sex or age at all. Shes just an unlikable old cunt

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                    An desperate attempt to differentiate themselves most likely. Nintendo Wii was innovative, this could be their last throw of the dice console wise.

Is library genesis blocked in ireland? Any other sources for ebooks if so?
                                                    I use bookzz

Comment

Watching Anthony Foley and Munster generally brought a lot of joy to my life over the years. Today was an utterly appropriate testament to what he stood for in a sporting sense.

I just hope that the pack particularly - but the team as a whole takes this as an affirmation of what they're capable of and plays like this the rest of the way. They're a way better 15 than they'd have them selves believe.
                                                      Hour highlights of the'06 Heineken Cup Final on RTE2 at 6.25pm later.

Comment

yep nothing to do with anything she's done.

Comment

Obviously you have a reason for saying this, do you mind if I ask what it is?

Comment

Comment

Is Sausage Party worth watching? See its with cousins now. Couldn't quite work out back when it was popular if people were mentioning it so much because it was so bad, or so good.
                                                              Worth a watch for the Irish potatoes alone. It's only OK generally but has a few laughs. It's all a diatribe against religion.

Comment

yep nothing to do with anything she's done.
                                                                FFS! don't even read what I said
                                                                LOL Trump fanbois

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  Munster could have beaten any club team in the world today - Glasgow were just unlucky that they were the sacrificial lambs!

When earls was sent off I couldn't understand why Glasgow were kicking the ball so much but it kind of clicked by the 47th minute when the eniire Glasgow front row were replaced. The way Munster were tackling today must have made taking the ball into contact a horrifying prospect!

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to play with that type of raw emotion every week (then again the Munster of old found a way to do it). For now it will be a performance to be remembered as the emodiement of everything Axel stood for
                                                                  No they can't repeat that emotion every week but that is a very good pack. Stander, POM, TOD, Ryan, Holland, Killer. Top tier players who just had no backs/attack plan to convert possession last year. The improvement of adding a bit of class in the back line and a plan will do a lot for Munster. TBH I think three of the four Irish provinces will qualify for the quarters this year with Ulster falling short.

Not having players late coming back from a RWC combined with the coaches adjusting to the new season calendar brought in last year will see the Irish teams contending all the way this year IMO. It's amazing how little the French and English teams are getting for all their spend.
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Democrats are historically not war presidents.
                                                                    I know history is not your area of expertise but:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

any hints who the weirdo is?
                                                                        The Democrat who was the wartime leader of the biggest goddamn war ever.

This other chap (wartime leader of the second biggest war ever, also Democrat) equally scoffs at you.

Behold! Dead people laughing at Hitch! This is fun imo

Comment

Anyone found out a way around the Irish Times paywall? The incognito window method stopped working for me on it yesterday. Even deleting any obvious IT related cookies hasn't made any difference.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                            Anyone found out a way around the Irish Times paywall? The incognito window method stopped working for me on it yesterday. Even deleting any obvious IT related cookies hasn't made any difference.
                                                                            Paying for it works

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              I know history is not your area of expertise but:

Was gonna post that earlier
                                                                              I had Wilson,democrat WWI
                                                                              FDR,Truman Democrats,WWII (bonus warmonger points for unnecessarily incinerating Hiroshima and Nagasaki)
                                                                              Truman democrat,Korean war
                                                                              JFK ,Johnson and Ford,Democrats Vietnam (maybe a bit unfair on ford)

Comment

Is Sausage Party worth watching? See its with cousins now. Couldn't quite work out back when it was popular if people were mentioning it so much because it was so bad, or so good.
                                                                                Well worth a watch,some great visual gags,as usual wit a movie with Seth Rogen in it they seem to find smoking weed way more hilarious then it actually is.
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 22-10-16, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                  Was gonna post that earlier
                                                                                  I had Wilson,democrat WWI
                                                                                  FDR,Truman Democrats,WWII (bonus warmonger points for unnecessarily incinerating Hiroshima and Nagasaki)
                                                                                  Truman democrat,Korean war
                                                                                  JFK ,Johnson and Ford,Democrats Vietnam (maybe a bit unfair on ford)
                                                                                  Well, yeah. Let us now post pics of the lads who started America's third biggest war (good Democrats both). They seem to be scoffing at Hitch:

Comment

The Republicans who ended the third and fourth biggest US wars (started by Democrats) also add to the general merriment:

Comment

And sure where would we be without this guy:

Comment

Point made I feel.

Comment

...

Comment

The real point you've unwittingly made is that the last democrat warmonging president left office in the swinging sixties, and democratic presidents have all been peace-loving hippies since then apart from wars they inherited or minor skirmishes.
                                                                                            Dude.

Be graceful in defeat.

Like these guys:

Comment

...

Comment

Basically, Democrats tend to be internationalists, Republicans tend to be isolationists.

Here endeth the lesson. Apart from a nagging sense that I may have missed my vocation in life. Damn you Hitch.

Comment

...Just went on a 20 minute drive around the estate a few times, sounds simple...Did my 12 lessons last year, bought my car last November, and since then have driven 125km in 11 months, but always had someone in the car beside me...Tonight was the very first time I have gotten into the car and driven on my own...
                                                                                                  ...It's taken 11 months but finally can say I can drive on my own 😊😊😊...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                    ...Just went on a 20 minute drive around the estate a few times, sounds simple...Did my 12 lessons last year, bought my car last November, and since then have driven 125km in 11 months, but always had someone in the car beside me...Tonight was the very first time I have gotten into the car and driven on my own...
                                                                                                    ...It's taken 11 months but finally can say I can drive on my own 😊😊😊...
                                                                                                    My first trips driving on my own were at midnight to the local Tesco to get the shopping in. I'd be sweating bullets despite hardly any traffic on the route.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      The Democrat who was the wartime leader of the biggest goddamn war ever.

This other chap (wartime leader of the second biggest war ever, also Democrat) equally scoffs at you.

Behold! Dead people laughing at Hitch! This is fun imo

Did the ideology of the GOP and the Dems not do a 180° flip though since then? A swap. Or maybe it was before that.

Comment

Maybe it was before then...

It wasn't always this way for the Republican Party.Help us make more ambitious videos by joining the Vox Video Lab. It gets you exclusive perks, like livestr...

Comment

Are political campaigners not allowed to communicate with journalists via phones
                                                                                                          Seriously doubt that he is showing the reporter his family photos from his last trip in the Caymans while they are in the middle of a press conference.

Comment

More scaremongering from nefarious sources:

NATO needs to stand strong, united and credible, Richard Shirreff says, as Vladimir Putin aims to re-establish Russia as one of the world’s great powers.

Comment

AAAAhhhh jasas SP would ya go and shite

Comment

Stooooond up fer the Oooolstermin

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                  Did the ideology of the GOP and the Dems not do a 180° flip though since then? A swap. Or maybe it was before that.
                                                                                                                  No.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                    Seriously doubt that he is showing the reporter his family photos from his last trip in the Caymans while they are in the middle of a press conference.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                    AAAAhhhh jasas SP would ya go and shite
                                                                                                                    Are political campaigners not allowed to communicate with journalists about politics

Seriously what part of this is in any way out of the ordinary and wrong in either a moral or legal sense?

Is it not just people doing their jobs. That the Journos job is to be stooges is a disgrace but thats not the point we are looking at is it?

Comment

https://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs

Comment

I... completely agree with Strewel...

Feels so strange!

Gorrrr and Denny seeing what they want to see in that video. It very well may be that the journos and the aides are passing info but that video is not evidence of that.
                                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Her media relationship, contacts and influence are well documented through the Podesta wikileaks.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X