Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has agreed to fight Canelo on May 7th and steps up from 147 to 155 for it. Can see him getting pulverised by one of the most Irish looking Mexican I have ever seen.

Amir Khan to fight Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in Las Vegas on May 7

Comment

@JHernandezEsp 5m5 minutes ago Urmston, England
      BREAKING: Ryan Giggs has left Manchester United and is expected to become next Celtic manager in 48 hours.

Comment

amateur hour
        all tonights games are being aired on canadian tv
        so a bit of imagination folks
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

At the docs today . He suspects I may have too much iron in the blood.
          brag : I might be iron man
          beat : may have to give up red meat.

Could be worse , 3 weeks of dizzy spells had me worried so will take that .

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
            UTD game? Are you on Acestream? If so try:

acestream://8bb18cbedf13ce5e28bea8d0928434771ff6c073
            Presume you're a Liverpool fan trolling me with that?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              You're doing it wrong. Now I subscribe, but even when I watch a free one I never watch one with foreign commentary. But then I would not require perfect HD.

How does it compare to this for example:

http://footystream22.blogspot.ie/
              Small but laggy and not as clear but it's watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                Presume you're a Liverpool fan trolling me with that?
                Nope, didn't check as I have Bloodzeed's bein sports stream up for Norwich V Spurs. I got it from here:

liveaugoal provide live football streaming, fixtures and highlights, liveaugoal give you the best way watching live football for free.

Comment

Jeysus Conor, such sad news..

Thoughts are with you and your family..

Colette & Martin
                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    BREAKING: Ryan Giggs has left Manchester United and is expected to become next Celtic manager in 48 hours.
                    But Delia is still in charge and just after window shuts so seems a strange time to replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                      Nope, didn't check as I have Bloodzeed's bein sports stream up for Norwich V Spurs. I got it from here:

http://www.livefootballol.com/stream...toke-city.html
                      Ah right. Yeah there's 2 with English comm but they take you to Leicester game for some reason.

Back to Russian comm cos hotspurs stream got removed.

Comment

Jamie Vardy does what he wants. What a strike.

Comment

[VINE]iJh9glYrMle[/VINE]

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              Has a team in recent times done anything similar to Leicester - i.e. be 3/1 near favs to be relegated at the beginning of the season and end up topping the table this late in the season?
                              Nothing even close. They were probably 1000/1 at the start of the season, and even that would have been far too low in most people's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                Nothing even close. They were probably 1000/1 at the start of the season, and even that would have been far too low in most people's eyes.
                                Wasn't there some fellas bet slip doing the rounds at xmas for Leicester to be too at xmas at 2,500/1? Probably a fake but those odds wouldn't have been far off imo.

Comment

Comment

Has a team in recent times done anything similar to Leicester - i.e. be 3/1 near favs to be relegated at the beginning of the season and end up topping the table this late in the season?
                                    Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    1000/1 to be top at Christmas and 5000/1 to win the league. I've saw a few 2000/1 betting slips knocking around on Twitter.

Comment

Lazare just read your post, you're one of the good guys, thoughts are with you and the missus
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

That Vardy goal is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                          That Vardy goal is amazing!

The new Barca

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            So Lloyd was Nate right or were you wrong?
                                            Well hold on a minute now! Nate Silver had Trump at ~1% through early Autumn but had him as favourite to win Iowa yesterday. That he penned a base covering post yesterday with commentary on four potential outcomes - one of which Hitch quoted this morning - is also kind of irrelevant. That's classic mainstream media fare - roll with the prevailing wisdom while covering as many eventualities as possible.

Adanthar on twoplustwo noted before Christmas that he felt Trump would lose Iowa to Cruz and was betting the house on it. He returned yesterday to reveal a bunch of links / tweets / etc from the past couple of months (particularly around new voter registration) upon which his bet had been based. Now that's what analysis is supposed to be - weighing up the entire context of a future event and making a weighted prediction based on research.

Nate Silver is just floating with the milieu at the moment. I have never been making any claims that I have a clue about this stuff - but I feel like I can differentiate those making real predictions from those covering bases with no real clue or wanting on the basis of political preference. Well, at least some of the time.
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              The new Barca

Kloops a daisy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Looks like its bullshit. Andy Goldstein from Talksort tweeted this earlier:

Comment

I loved this when I seen it this morning.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

My head keep saying Liecester have absolutely no chance of winning the title, but every time they win and I see that damn table I wonder.

They surely can't do it.. Can they?

Key game coming up for them against arsenal though...
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Ranieri <3

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                        My head keep saying Liecester have absolutely no chance of winning the title, but every time they win and I see that damn table I wonder.

They surely can't do it.. Can they?

Key game coming up for them against arsenal though...
                                                        We'll certainly see what they're made of next two weeks. City and Arsenal back to back isn't it? Wouldn't mind seeing them win it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                          Ranieri <3
                                                          Sort your game out m8.

Comment

In hippodrome in Leicester Square. Looks like half of the internet gaming industry is here. What's my line?

Comment

I have about as much interest in American politics as I have testicle clamps but I hope Trump wins purely for the South Park episode that will follow.

Comment

Just read your post conor, my heart goes out to you and your wife.

Comment

Breaking News:

First twist of WW51 is that nobody gets lynched d1.
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                    Breaking News:

First twist of WW51 is that nobody gets lynched d1.
                                                                    You must be either out with rigger or talking to him.

GFY cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      You must be either out with rigger or talking to him.

GFY cunts.
                                                                      Nah m8, I was drinking at the quiz but sans riggs. Just lolled at the thread there now that I'm back on as I think it's a 5-5 tie so that'll be a laugh tomorrow.

Got asked this guys name and who sings this song and had no clue for either

Bros - When Will I Be Famous (Official Video)Listen On Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BrosBest_SpotifyBuy On iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BrosBest_iTunesAmazon: h...
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Aw that's gonna wreck my head. He's either Italian or French anyway but I'm thinking Italian. Really don't want to google it. I clicked the video so I know it's Bros. I know the song but would never have got the artist.

Comment

Ah yeah I knew I showed the name of the artist, everyone has heard the song but I literally have never ever heard the name of the band.
                                                                          Super weird band by the sounds of it. They call themselves bross, and they're actually twin bro's, also I always always thought that song was sang by a woman. Still not convinced.

For when you give up
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          Gianni Infantino
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That's just being mean putting a spoiler there for me. His surname is something like Fantasia, cos I remember thinking it was a bit feminine when the euro draw was on. That's all I got. I'll give it 10 mins and click the spoiler cos I don't think I'll get it but I think I'm close on the surname.

Comment

Pfft, lol me. Wtf was I thinking with Fantasia. Wouldn't have got that name but happy to see an Italian name there. His face is instantly recognisable so that's kinda annoying about the name.

Comment

Had a few drinks and thinking about Lazare and know I am not the only one. People slag off forums loads of times but seeing the thgts for him from so many will although not take away the pain but hopefully they give some strength. A mixed up and cantankerous lot we can be at times but it was with a united and heavy heart that so many thanks was given to a most heart rendering post. I like many most likely reread that post many times and shook ones head and I just wish I could shake your hand Lazare and express my condolences in person. Your suffering is an island but IPB is the sea that surrounds you and I am proud to be part of it.

Comment

Where should I go for a holiday later in the year, conditions
                                                                                  Outside Europe
                                                                                  Not the US
                                                                                  Not drinking buckets in Thailand
                                                                                  Somewhat affordable
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      Where should I go for a holiday later in the year, conditions
                                                                                      Outside Europe
                                                                                      Not the US
                                                                                      Not drinking buckets in Thailand
                                                                                      Somewhat affordable
                                                                                      has anyone mentioned Egypt?

If you've never been, Marrakech is pretty great, and the atlas mountains are just an hour's drive away.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                        has anyone mentioned Egypt?

If you've never been, Marrakech is pretty great, and the atlas mountains are just an hour's drive away.
                                                                                        Never been, I thought it was supposed to be a bit of a kip? Would be interested if it was cool. Was leaning towards Asia
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Just a reminder that the 2016 Darts Premier League starts tomorrow.
                                                                                          Signups still being taken for the IPB competition based on it. Week 1 selections being entered here, really very simple as you'll see.
                                                                                          Fuller details and signup here

Comment

Never been, I thought it was supposed to be a bit of a kip? Would be interested if it was cool. Was leaning towards Asia
                                                                                            it's dirty, smelly, hot, noisy and beautiful all at the same time. it's not for everyone, but personally, i love it (i think it's a love it or hate it kind of place, so you might want to hear other peoples opinion of it). we found a nice hotel outside of town, with a nice pool etc. so could chill out a few days and go into town a few days, also did a couple of day trips in the atlas which are stunning, but it's a pretty buzzing place at night also which we didn't partake in (as went with our kids)...and the hashish is world renowned

these are the photos i took at the time, it might give you a feel for the place.

re Asia, everywhere is amazing, so maybe try marrakech for a long weekend or something.

Comment

Haha I get you, sounds kinds cool. Need to get the finger out and get something booked. Sonar for June and August September then for somewhere more exotic.
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Wow photos are class! Great colours.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

I loved Marrakech.

It was my first time outside of Europe/USA as a holiday and I absolutely shit myself when I got off the plane. Just operates totally differently from what I was used to.

Was certain I was being kidnapped by the taxi driver who drove the wrong way down the dual carriageway before dropping us 'near' the hostel and asking a random guy on the street to walk us through the laneways to get there.

Obviously everything was absolutely fine but it was a great shock to the system. We stayed here - https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...uz_Region.html - was an absolutely amazing hostel tbh.

Took one of the excursions to the desert (near Zagora) that they organise for you, camel ride, stay in a Berber Tent after a music session under the stars, which was pretty special.

I was there for 4 nights, not sure that you'd need to be there much longer to see it all and soak it up, but there's always the option of the 5* places for an all-inclusive few days, or heading off on some of the other day trip excursions (there were 10/12 options that the hostel were able to offer).

Make sure to get a Hammam. Try to ignore that it's a fella scrubbing your arsehole, and tip him well.

Comment

Marrakech sounds very do-able for a smaller holiday I'm getting the impression it's quite affordable?
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Marrakech sounds very do-able for a smaller holiday I'm getting the impression it's quite affordable?
                                                                                                      very affordable. Easy to spend as much or as little as you want, and haggling is a way of life over there.

Comment

Asia for 2-3 weeks though, suggestions of first places to hit there I've never been anywhere in Asia.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Their fondness for murdering infidels is a slight negative.
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Asia for 2-3 weeks though, suggestions of first places to hit there I've never been anywhere in Asia.
                                                                                                            for 3 weeks, a circuit with 2, 3 or 4 of the following: Thailand-Birma-Laos-Cambodia-Vietnam.

we did Thailand-Laos-Cambodia-Thailand, loads do Vietnam-cambodia-thailand

now that Birma is open to tourism, might be worth going there as it's still quite new in terms of tourism, so could do thailand-birma-laos-thailand.

as many combinations as you want really, just decide which are the must-sees and dos then build the itinerary around those.

Comment

We no longer have a government. Don't panic.

Comment

Philippines IMO.

Comment

Some info from yesterday:

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                    We no longer have a government. Don't panic.
                                                                                                                    I thought they might do the cuntish thing and put it on a Thursday so I find myself giving them a brownie point straight off the bat the shrewdy fuckers.

Comment

...

Comment

Or the fact that your vote is presumably in Tralee and you might not be able to make it down - so no vote for you either. How difficult would it be for them to let you call into, say, a Dublin polling station and make your Tralee vote there?
                                                                                                                        Presumably they think that someone who lives permanently in Dublin shouldn't really be deciding who gets to represent a constituency on the Atlantic seaboard?

Comment

The fact that 50k people are going to London for a rugby match on Friday and this disenfranchises them from a say in their government of the next five years is beyond backward. Introduce a decent postal vote system ffs. In UK you can get a postal vote for any reason.

Or the fact that your vote is presumably in Tralee and you might not be able to make it down - so no vote for you either. How difficult would it be for them to let you call into, say, a Dublin polling station and make your Tralee vote there?

The whole system is designed to disenfranchise younger people.
                                                                                                                          50,000 people who you would imagine are more likely to vote FG than any of the other parties. It is a massive miss step.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by RichieM; 03-02-16, 11:14.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X