X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

€10 to the first person who kisses the prince of Morocco's hand
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

One of my favourite scenes from The Sopranos; Furio & Carmela dancing to the tune, Vesuvio.Please accept my apologies if I got the singer wrong, I'm really n...
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I reckon Furio had Tony whacked.

Comment

Regret not buying more of those cheap ryanair flights now
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Bit of a wonder baby in fairness to him. 8:30-6am sleeps after two months. We're definitely judging the first one as a troublemaker with the benefit of hindsight.
              We are lucky if she gets more than 2 hours continuous sleeps
              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

McCauley's wife can forgive and understand how he made a 'mistake' when he walked up to an ordinary working man out doing his job, and shot him for fun in the course of a robbery that was for personal gain. But she remains surprised that such a person would turn on her. Hmmm
                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 05-12-15, 11:55.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bit of a wonder baby in fairness to him. 8:30-6am sleeps after two months. We're definitely judging the first one as a troublemaker with the benefit of hindsight.
                      That's boys for ya! girls are a tougher nut to crack

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                          We are lucky if she gets more than 2 hours continuous sleeps
                          Ah sleep, I remember it fondly.

Did the night shift solo last night to let herself get some rest....

Midnight - double feed, shit everywhere. Second one finally settled at 2.45am just in time for first one to wake up hungry. Had him done in 45 mins and she woke up hungry. Finally got the two of them asleep together at 8.20am in time to make up 12 more bottles and clean the place before we started again at 10.30am. Managed a rasher sandwich while watching Football Focus. Averaging 2.5 hours a night kip.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Only had to make one post Christmas party apology, all time best for me.
                            Clean sweep. Woop.

Comment

Monkey suit wedding today, am currently dodging the church part (urgent call for work y'know ) Fucking thing looks ridiculous. Bringing my good suit in the car and unless 90% plus are wearing the same shite I'm going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Sleep is overrated IMO.

Since my 1st child was born (6 years ago), I'm averaging 5 hours a night.

Comment

5 hours? I would be dead in a week.

Comment

Any way Special Tiara gets this?

worth a whole lotta money to me so I can't be objective

Meh 18/1 on BF

Edit : Shortens every time they show the replay... dare I say if it was the other way around and the Irish horse had done that the result would change ?
                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 05-12-15, 15:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Any way Special Tiara gets this?

worth a whole lotta money to me so I can't be objective

Meh 18/1 on BF
                                      Awful long jockey interview for a big race with a stewards inquiry

Comment

Sigh!
                                        No post Christmas break in Capetown then

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          5 hours? I would be dead in a week.
                                          Only get 5 hours myself at best when working. Top up a bit on my days off. I got used to it after a bit
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                            That's boys for ya! girls are a tougher nut to crack
                                            And importantly, are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Did the night shift solo last night to let herself get some rest....

Midnight - double feed, shit everywhere. Second one finally settled at 2.45am just in time for first one to wake up hungry. Had him done in 45 mins and she woke up hungry. Finally got the two of them asleep together at 8.20am in time to make up 12 more bottles and clean the place before we started again at 10.30am. Managed a rasher sandwich while watching Football Focus. Averaging 2.5 hours a night kip.
                                              Hire some poor person in to help?

Comment

Comment

Fucking idiots here. Don't know how to embed a video from Facebook.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Comment

Made a little video the other day that I wanted to send to my parents. Was too big for whatsapp so I uploaded it to YouTube. I filmed it in the kitchen with the radio on low in the background.

YouTube wouldn't let me share it because the Foo Fighters were playing on the radio. Cunce.

Another reason to dislike the Poo Fighters.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Kinda impressive at the same time.
                                                        Cathal Delvin sounds like nil crack.

Comment

And people say Wrestling is fake, pfffft!

[VINE]iWDvDpMFO9v[/VINE]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            Monkey suit wedding today, am currently dodging the church part (urgent call for work y'know ) Fucking thing looks ridiculous. Bringing my good suit in the car and unless 90% plus are wearing the same shite I'm going to change.
                                                            No chance of just going and enjoying the day you old curmudgeon? Pictures should be nice in that weather, at least you didn't fork out a fortune for the hair to be done.

Comment

Conversation...nay debate on the monkeys & typewriters theorem. The guy who brought it up (the night's host) wasn't really able to explain it and got docked marks by one of the guests who was arguing with him because 'the food was alright but she didn't enjoy the science bit'.

7/10

Comment

A Very Murray Christmas was strangely pleasant

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Lotta weather going on. This is a tree just over the end of my back garden today

Comment

Spekaing of Miley Cyrus. Just discovered Lexy Panterra this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK_e5_fKtIo
                                                                    Last edited by Trippie; 05-12-15, 17:02.

Comment

Piss off wind, was supposed to be seeing new order in Manchester tonight, flight grounded

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                        Piss off wind, was supposed to be seeing new order in Manchester tonight, flight grounded
                                                                        I was supposed to be getting up a ladder to hang xmas lights on trees. Just for a yang to your yin like.

Comment

Thread needs more tree pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            Thread needs more tree pics.
                                                                            Would have been better, with before and after ones alright

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                              No chance of just going and enjoying the day you old curmudgeon? Pictures should be nice in that weather, at least you didn't fork out a fortune for the hair to be done.
                                                                              Struggling to get away from the special tiara pain and the overwhelming sense that this suit has been puked on at severalteen debs.
                                                                              Stomach is a bit dodgy and my farts are noxious so having to sit on them is not something I'm comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                Would have been better, with before and after ones alright
                                                                                It's a start. I believe in starts.

Comment

...

Comment

Do featherblade not do walk-ins? Have been turned away twice from a blatantly empty place with the reasoning that the tables were booked an hour later.

Can understand if they've a lean business model and stick to just bookings but why not just say that?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Do featherblade not do walk-ins? Have been turned away twice from a blatantly empty place with the reasoning that the tables were booked an hour later.

Can understand if they've a lean business model and stick to just bookings but why not just say that?
                                                                                        Have you a link to that €50 umbrella?
                                                                                        I got my brother in law in the Kris Kindle. He's an upwardly mobile financial type riding the tube to work in London. Might be just the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Quick question folks, Powercity had a deal on during the week for a 40" 4K Samsung tv which I availed of they had it in a few stores but none close to me so chose Tallaght for the place to order it to, at the end of the transaction it said "a member of our customer care team will contact you to finalise your transaction" coming up on 3 days now and I've not heard a peep anybody have something like this before with them? Assuming they have to order it in or something like that, travelling to Prague on Monday so would like to get it collected by then.
                                                                                          Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          I hadn't even got through the full process of ordering something on their website before cancelling before last step and they still rang within an hour to see if I wanted it
                                                                                          Got onto them today and they said it's going to be about 4 weeks before they receive after ordering from Samsung, would've been nice to have to watch the new blurays I receive for Christmas no doubt.
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A place called Mao at Home opened near me, saw it last night. It looks interesting, I'd never heard of it.

Food good?

Comment

I just followed Tara's suggestion of Fulton.

They only deliver to the UK so I used parcel motel. Hope they fit.
                                                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 05-12-15, 18:14.

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Got onto them today and they said it's going to be about 4 weeks before they receive after ordering from Samsung, would've been nice to have to watch the new blurays I receive for Christmas no doubt.
                                                                                                  That's ridiculous, no way they should already have charged your card for something not on its way to you. I'd cancel the order on general principal, even if it ended up costing more to get the same item somewhere else.

Comment

Checked my bank account last night and the money has gone out to Powercity, the model of tv is no longer on the website so maybe it was a firesale to get rid of everything. Might just give them a nudge in the afternoon tomorrow to see what's what.
                                                                                                    Was it a different model to this one that's still in stock? Stupid question I know, but I am confused http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-13-4...samsung&image=

Comment

Chelsea are an absolute shambles.

Comment

What do people use on Windows for managing their Android phone - transferring files/creating music playlists, etc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          A place called Mao at Home opened near me, saw it last night. It looks interesting, I'd never heard of it.

Food good?
                                                                                                          Good takeaway imo without being special
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ye'll bounce back next year, plus the extra 8 games and maybe the playoffs to look forward to!
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm sorry for your troubles but they're providing a top laugh for the rest of us.

Comment

Whoever was asking about why Ryanair were canceling when AL weren't, the 737-800 has a lower crosswind limit than the a320.

Comment

Mourinho gone.
                                                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Whoever was asking about why Ryanair were canceling when AL weren't, the 737-800 has a lower crosswind limit than the a320.
                                                                                                                      Have you watched Particle Fever on Netflix?

I really enjoyed it but I'm guessing if your brain was in my head I'd have enjoyed it a whole lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                                        Mourinho gone.
                                                                                                                        Source?
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          Have you watched Particle Fever on Netflix?

I really enjoyed it but I'm guessing if your brain was in my head I'd have enjoyed it a whole lot more.
                                                                                                                          Never heard of it. Will check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X