X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Never heard of it. Will check it out.
    About the whole CERN journey, you'll love it I think.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Source?
      Sky News/Sky Sport News tweeted that he left by mutual consent. Deleted now though it seems
      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
        What do people use on Windows for managing their Android phone - transferring files/creating music playlists, etc etc?
        Play lists I've no idea, but for transferring files I just copy/paste using Windows Explorer, no special software needed.

Comment

If anyone sees a big hard-drive(preferably portable one as don't want to rely on sockets) on sale/for a good price please let me know. Thanks
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Strange deciding how much Christmasy tat to put on display. I may have reached my limit with this lad, though it's not set in stone

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Source?

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Keep professional love, you're not in a Kilinaskully scene.

The very funny slightly over dramatic news report from RTE's Teresa Mannion on Storm Desmond- Dec 2015. Note: zoom ins and shaking added by me for effect. T...

Comment

...Myself and LSB just back from a lovely sea swim, quite relaxing..Very quiet as well so the whole water to ourselves...Although he was ultra impressive with his sand castle building skills...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YULwLtXstw
                    Reminded me more of Pictorial Weekly

Comment

You'd swear it was in the middle of a twister!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        forget the guns for a moment, that is a collection of some oddly shaped folk
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                          That's boys for ya! girls are a tougher nut to crack
                          fuck.

got the 3d scan yesterday, that was a weird experience.
                          Felt like jumping over the missus to smack the wan prodding the bump so he could get a good picture/movie.

No doubting the parentage though

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            forget the guns for a moment, that is a collection of some oddly shaped folk
                            Can someone explain Hitchhikers bresticles comment?

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Decent bresticles in two of those (no not including him)
                            I've absolutely no idea what he was referring to.

Comment

saw that a while ago, I was convinced it was a spoof

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                Can someone explain Hitchhikers bresticles comment?

I've absolutely no idea what he was referring to.
                                Boobs

Comment

The difference between men and wimmins in that clip there. At about 1.12 with her ranting through an apocalyptic baten down the hatches report some guy in a jacket just strools behind her for a few seconds then off he strolls probably to the Quays for a pint after his bracing somewhat inclement walk by the seaside.

Comment

Charlies.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

A mate just texted me to tell me he just saw my daughter on the People of the year awards.

Obviously playing clips of that day. Dying to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                        Charlies.
                                        The one true Charlies.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

bants
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            A mate just texted me to tell me he just saw my daughter on the People of the year awards.

Obviously playing clips of that day. Dying to see it.
                                            I was switching through the stations this week and saw myself on Prime Time.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              I was putting up the christmas tree earlier and Chelski conceded a goal at home to Bournemouth and I fell over the telly laughing.

Comment

Started drinking late.
                                                So round if ladyboys.

Comment

I am off tomorrow yay! cant even finish a full bottle that tired also BBVd myself hitting a whopping 17 points over fri and sat. I put it down to PMT . everyone annoyed me today. Nearly started crying when a woman came up and asked could she use our landline to ring sky as she lost signal in storm and had no credit ( we are not allowed let a customer use our phone) but she had just buried her dad and got all emotional and shur I just felt ike crying with her . PMT is an absolute bastard of a hormone ( is it a hormone thingy dunno) anyway have tues wed thurs to get 283 points . be grand . ah fuck them shur I hit double last week

any crack ?
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                    Fucking idiots here. Don't know how to embed a video from Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00001915147797
                                                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Kinda impressive at the same time.
                                                    What a bunch of bed wetting whingers on that fb thread,that swimming area is safe as it gets at that tide, lads having the craic
                                                    Last edited by Guest; 06-12-15, 01:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                      The difference between men and wimmins in that clip there. At about 1.12 with her ranting through an apocalyptic baten down the hatches report some guy in a jacket just strools behind her for a few seconds then off he strolls probably to the Quays for a pint after his bracing somewhat inclement walk by the seaside.
                                                      Check out the weather thread on boards for men overreacting like little girls

Comment

Things seem to be getting worse for poor aul Teresa.

Comment

Also, youtube videos are working again. Fair play AJ, I knew you'd get it done

Comment

Started drinking late.
                                                            So round if ladyboys.
                                                            Mince pie and two Quality streets for supper. A toffee penny and a purple one. You?

Comment

Mince pie and two Quality streets for supper. A toffee penny and a purple one. You?
                                                              toffee penny long yella ones? omg we all hate them here!

they used to do a lovely crunchy one its gone yrs

i love strawberry and orange ones thats all
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

There is nothing quality about those individually wrapped pieces of shit stuffed into a purple tin.

Comment

The crusties are right about fracking. Gonna have to brush up on my garda provocation and videoing skills

Comment

A place called Mao at Home opened near me, saw it last night. It looks interesting, I'd never heard of it.

Food good?
                                                                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Good takeaway imo without being special
                                                                    Just get the 5 spice chicken and duck spring rolls, grand job if bit pricier than normal takeaway. Much better than that shit chipper that used to be there if it's the new one in the village

Comment

Have had radionova on since 1 or maybe 12, not one bad song has been played. I need to listen to the radio more
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                        The one true Charlies.
                                                                        That in cork?

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                        I am off tomorrow yay! cant even finish a full bottle that tired also BBVd myself hitting a whopping 17 points over fri and sat. I put it down to PMT . everyone annoyed me today. Nearly started crying when a woman came up and asked could she use our landline to ring sky as she lost signal in storm and had no credit ( we are not allowed let a customer use our phone) but she had just buried her dad and got all emotional and shur I just felt ike crying with her . PMT is an absolute bastard of a hormone ( is it a hormone thingy dunno) anyway have tues wed thurs to get 283 points . be grand . ah fuck them shur I hit double last week

any crack ?
                                                                        Man up

Comment

Have had radionova on since 1 or maybe 12, not one bad song has been played. I need to listen to the radio more
                                                                          I had it on briefly, usually good, but changed around, so obv you tuned out or like shit songs, even christmas fm was better around 9pm

Comment

We need links, you and lazares baby on the telly.

Comment

How far does someone need to go to get a ban around here?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                How far does someone need to go to get a ban around here?
                                                                                banned for 24 hours

Comment

Oh you don't. Radio is universally awful. How can you listen Nova for that long? Inane presenters prattling on, constant fake testimonials about how great the station is, and where they get the people who phone in I don't know. Can only assume they have a direct line to the central mental hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                    Just get the 5 spice chicken and duck spring rolls, grand job if bit pricier than normal takeaway. Much better than that shit chipper that used to be there if it's the new one in the village
                                                                                    Oh I was thinking of the one at Supervalu Lucan, is there one in Saggart too?

That chipper was the nut worst, followed closely by the one here in Newcastle.

Comment

Toffee pennies are roundy honey, like pennies.

Comment

Oh you don't. Radio is universally awful. How can you listen Nova for that long? Inane presenters prattling on, constant fake testimonials about how great the station is, and where they get the people who phone in I don't know. Can only assume they have a direct line to the central mental hospital.
                                                                                        Tx fm is pretty great, except for that football show on Saturdays. Why do all stations feel that every fucker in the country needs a blow by blow of English football?Just play music and stfu imo.

Tx is great right now actually.

Comment

TXFM 105.2 is an excellent radio station. it kind of replaced Phantom which unfortunately got depleted listenership due to the masses have zero love for anything outside of mainstream. Great station for Indie music

Oh I was thinking of the one at Supervalu Lucan, is there one in Saggart too?

That chipper was the nut worst, followed closely by the one here in Newcastle.
                                                                                          LOL was only saying this to da missus last week. That Newcastle chipper fecked up my stomach twice. The Newcastle Chinese has also gone downhill after a promising start. They like to offload their onion supply into your order. I specifically asked once for very few onions and when my order arrived there was more than ever. No business from me since. I rang them up to order a tray of Onions once to confuse them. I think the dub girl who answered copped on quickly enough what I was trying to say and kinda hmmmmd I knooowwww Sybil Fawlty style.

Comment

Tx fm is pretty great, except for that football show on Saturdays. Why do all stations feel that every fucker in the country needs a blow by blow of English football?Just play music and stfu imo.

Tx is great right now actually.
                                                                                            SNAP

Comment

I shall give it a try. I still like Dave Fanning, but that's about it. It's amazing how they butchered 2fm and turned it into another Spin.

Comment

I shall give it a try. I still like Dave Fanning, but that's about it. It's amazing how they butchered 2fm and turned it into another Spin.
                                                                                                You'll like Cathal Funge's morning show then I'd guess. Cool guy and a real muso.

Comment

LOL. very catchy

RTÉ's Teresa Mannion gave a heroic news/weather report in Salthill in Galway during Storm Desmond on the Six One News, 5 December, 2015.Sincere thanks to Ter...

Comment

PMT is an absolute bastard of a hormone ( is it a hormone thingy dunno)
                                                                                                    Sure it won't be long before you won't have to worry about that anymore.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Poor Ronaldo. How come Hari never visits him?

Comment

I had it on briefly, usually good, but changed around, so obv you tuned out or like shit songs, even christmas fm was better around 9pm
                                                                                                            Nah twas around 1am-2am when I was listening, no talking just tunes.

If there was any talking I would have turned it off to be fair, literally just good music(I remember hearing tom waits, janis joplin) for an hour. It was very unusual.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If there was any talking I would have turned it off to be fair, literally just good music(I remember hearing tom waits, janis joplin) for an hour. It was very unusual.
                                                                                                              They usually have some terrible sports presenter on a saturday.

Comment

The only time I ever choose to listen to the radio is in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  The only time I ever choose to listen to the radio is in the car.
                                                                                                                  Spare a thought for people who have to suffer through radio all day at work.dermot and dave is fairly unbearable. Not as bad as the days ray D'Arcy used to be on though.
                                                                                                                  Used to be a few who tuned in i102-104, that channel is some kind of CIA psy-ops operation to turn people into absolute droolers

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                    Spare a thought for people who have to suffer through radio all day at work.dermot and dave is fairly unbearable. Not as bad as the days ray D'Arcy used to be on though.
                                                                                                                    Used to be a few who tuned in i102-104, that channel is some kind of CIA psy-ops operation to turn people into absolute droolers
                                                                                                                    Boss won't have anything but radio kerry on. And whacks up the volume for the deaths. Morbid shite

Comment

Whoever was asking about why Ryanair were canceling when AL weren't, the 737-800 has a lower crosswind limit than the a320.
                                                                                                                      Saw cips on youtube of them being flipped at takeoff. Our landing last Tuesday evening from Malta to Dublin was pretty scary at landing. Thing was at an angle as it tried to slow on the runway. Thank god for Valium!
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      fuck.

got the 3d scan yesterday, that was a weird experience.
                                                                                                                      Felt like jumping over the missus to smack the wan prodding the bump so he could get a good picture/movie.

No doubting the parentage though
                                                                                                                      Oh I know, laughed so hard when I saw the picture. That little girl is defo a mini parrot! Amazing how clear the picture was. I never had the 3D scan.

Comment

Out in the big smoke last night and have a vague memory of a very drunken New Approach getting carted out of the jackpot as I was entering the fine establishment.
                                                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                          I was working in dunnes for Christmas during college back in 2004. Doing 10 or 12 hour shifts staking shelves and they had 5 Christmas songs on loop for the duration. Still fucking pains me thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X