A La secondé!

Voila!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post

A La secondé!

Voila!
          watership down.

you've read the book, you've seen the film, now try the stew.

Also why did you put an accent on seconde?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

What did you do with my sister?? !! Nooooooo no no no

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              I know! I remember. You video phoned me
              Holy jaysus I did too. No recollection till now.
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

The use of the accent or circumflex is fading i think. It's used when you say second position in ballet I don't know if you use it speaking french today.

Comment

My poor bunny heart died of fright before the fox even got near

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                    Holy jaysus I did too. No recollection till now.
                    I will message you in a bit haha. Some stuff aint fit for young ears

Poor Clodagh was flat out. Was chatting to you, Marc and Caroline but bet only Marc knows what was said.

Comment

Poor Clodagh was flat out. Was chatting to you, Marc and Caroline but bet only Marc knows what was said.
                      I'd rather not know thanks
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

*nods*
                        You are prolly right

She means me.

Comment

m8s

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                            m8s
                            I made my 1000th post! Almost a full grown up!

Comment

I made my 1000th post! Almost a full grown up!
                              Grats m8

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  Strewelpeter, onto to more pressing matter than politics. I am sure RDIII can speak for himself but I will presume that he is also interested in your answer to this question.... When can we place an order for some cured meat?

Indeed, this truly is the burning issue of our time.

Solid play by sp to hand out his meat at the HHE dinner, thus hooking an entirely new market.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Would take a look at the menu too if there's any capacity left!

Comment

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/second%C3%A9

The use of the accent or circumflex is fading i think. It's used when you say second position in ballet I don't know if you use it speaking french today.
                                      You do but not on that word, and that's an accent aigu not a circonflexe

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                        watership down.

you've read the book, you've seen the film, now try the stew.
                                        New 4 part series remake due to arrive on Netflix some time this year. Wonder how it will look 40 years after the original.

Comment

I am playing kitten it's an app ..I am a kitten in a catnip forest! I have to gather catnip!

Comment

You do but not on that word, and that's an accent aigu not a circonflexe
                                            hmmph screws up nose at you.... ;-) Kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              New 4 part series remake due to arrive on Netflix some time this year. Wonder how it will look 40 years after the original.
                                              Oh I can't wait YAY! I must look out for it

Will be tough going though...I always cry buckets!
                                              Are you French Shrapnel?
                                              Why is it á la Seconde but pirroutte a la seconde???
                                              Last edited by Guest; 13-02-17, 19:13.

Comment

I deffo aint turning Vegan , however I will never eat a normal sausage again. thanks to Hansen. No fatty grizzle to worry about ever again nom nom

So so tasty, mother said same.They are fucking beautiful . i ate five of the 6 that were in the box lol

Last edited by SatNav; 13-02-17, 19:29.
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  saw that. i think they also change the ending though

Originally posted by PeaceandFire
                                                  Are you French shrapnel ?
                                                  yes

Originally posted by PeaceandFire
                                                  Why is it á la Seconde but pirroutte a la seconde???
                                                  i'm guessing they're ballet terms but i'd imagine it's "à la seconde" for both. a without an accent is the verb to have

Comment

saw that. i think they also change the ending though

yes

i'm guessing they're ballet terms but i'd imagine it's "à la seconde" for both. a without an accent is the verb to have
                                                    Cool Bonsoir! Ok thanks. I guess english speakers using borrowed terms don't get the grammar right.

They are nice Sat. I used to eat them.

Comment

Aldi's knock-off Fever Tree tonic is really good, wouldn't know the difference apart from the price.
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                        Aldi's knock-off Fever Tree tonic is really good, wouldn't know the difference apart from the price.
                                                        which is...?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                          Sounds like a magical elixir for dryads!

Comment

Emmanual 10/11

This should be close two of the overall favs out tonight

Seagull trending on twitter 1/2
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Johnson is ridic hot

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  Emmanual 10/11

This should be close two of the overall favs out tonight

Seagull trending on twitter 1/2
                                                                  Good shout

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Good shout
                                                                    Johnson was asleep and she had carried them a bit before.

Seagull takes too much time debating every answer, could work against them yet.
                                                                    Monkman Seagull final would be epic.

There was no comment the half dozen times I nailed the handicap

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Johnson is ridic hot
                                                                      She's University Challenge hot, stick her in the real world and she's a 6.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                        Would take a look at the menu too if there's any capacity left!
                                                                        + 1

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          She's University Challenge hot, stick her in the real world and she's a 6.
                                                                          Ah but that twinkle in her eye

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                            PeaceandFire 1,000th post coming up. Well done, make it epic
                                                                            Can somebody graph P&Fs rise to power vs Rigger's post rate drop off?
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...

Comment

People paying this 6.35 a month for 2nd captains pod? Happy to do that but given I listen to shitload of different pods be worried it'll be costly if this the route they all go down

Comment

anybody recommend anywhere good/nice to but lights etc for a house?
                                                                                  Next?

We're very sorry, the page that you have requested could not be found or the URL has been typed incorrectly. Please try some of our popular searches.
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    which is...?
                                                                                    4 pack of Fever Tree is €4 in Tesco, knockoff is €2.50 in Aldi.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I've a 5 fold accum on Paddypower, 4 legs up over the weekend and was waiting on a game in the Dutch second division tonight which was postponed.

What's the story now, will they settle as a four fold or will it ride until the match is played?

Comment

Successful Pods will just advertise rather than go down that road. The IT binned them so that's what they're at now. I gave up on them last year. Went back for a spin recently but had to stop. Always lined Early but the other two cunts Murph as McDevitt are the least funny fuckers trying to be funny that I know. Horrendous.

It's awful television when it's on too.

Devastated the NFL is done. That was half my pods for the week.

Molloy and Gilroy on OTB put out some great interviews these days.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                          I've a 5 fold accum on Paddypower, 4 legs up over the weekend and was waiting on a game in the Dutch second division tonight which was postponed.

What's the story now, will they settle as a four fold or will it ride until the match is played?
                                                                                          It'll ride, but if you ask they might let you settle it at no pelanty.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post

If the game is played within 24 hours it counts im pretty sure. If its not pleyed after that its paid out as a four fold
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                              Successful Pods will just advertise rather than go down that road. The IT binned them so that's what they're at now. I gave up on them last year. Went back for a spin recently but had to stop. Always lined Early but the other two cunts Murph as McDevitt are the least funny fuckers trying to be funny that I know. Horrendous.

Been listening to Bill Simmons pod for most of my nfl this year, was very good. Gone back into his nba now but sticking with it, great interview with Kevin durrant other day. Also doing sports film reviews.

Didn't know 2nd capt got binned. The only thing can't listen too is the rugby chat anymore

Comment

I like Simmons. Can see why people despise him and Cousin Sal. But I go the other way.

He has Mike Lombardi on a lot now. Brilliant on radio. Very very insightful. Even though he destroyed my Browns for a few years.

Comment

anybody recommend anywhere good/nice to but lights etc for a house?

If you turn left off the Naas road at Woodies there is a place on the left hand side as you head up to Park west. I think it is called national lighting if its still there.

Edit; Still trading http://nationallighting.ie/
                                                                                                  Last edited by horatio1; 13-02-17, 22:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    'a complete commitment to drinking, drugs, womanizing and being generally offensive.
                                                                                                    At least it's an ethos.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

One of the new episodes they will be charging for will be Ken Early on politics,I'd keep quiet about that one if I were them.
                                                                                                      They will do well to get many paying for it I think,off the ball does the trick tbh,especially since woolly left,we are saturated with sports talk these days,I'd pay to hear less of it tbh

Comment

AMA over on the other place from a former white collar heroin addict.

Originally posted by I'm a recovered drug user, AMA
                                                                                                        Okay, I am from an affluent part of Dublin, well educated, no trouble, a loving family, never wanted for anything, I have never signed on the dole in my life. But did have low self esteem as a kid I guess.

Yes I found myself in lots of dodgy places. I suppose the most telling was outside Oliver bond flats at 4 in the morning, looking for a needle, again in my shirt and tie.

My dealer wouldn't give me his spare needle he kept saying the exchange opens at 8 am. I told him I was going to be clean by 8 am, usual story. Anyway he parted with his spare needle when I offered him money. It was used I didn't care at the time. I caught Hep C. I think that is why Injecting Rooms are so important. Am I guilty of disposing of needles whilst running back to work ? YES. Did I run into starbucks and order a cappuccino while I run into the jacks to cook up a fix ? YES,

Lots of stories like that, crack houses getting raided while I am on my lunch break.. Having to ring work to say I got "Caught Up"

Comment

Talks a lot of sense here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

OK is this guy off his rocker? If he is serious than there is some crazy stuff going on. If he is crazy then there are some crazy people out there! (150,000 odd subscribers! I did google some of what he says and its even crazier! Is the world this mad and if so I'm glad 1st March I get to go out on boat fishing and forget / chill out from this rabbit hole.

link to Podesta art etc https://www.sott.net/article/334002-...-and-Pizzagate

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Grim stuff.
                                                                                                              I found it ironic, and rather fitting, that his stint as a Navy Boxer seen him end up in Balboa mental hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                One of the new episodes they will be charging for will be Ken Early on politics,I'd keep quiet about that one if I were them.
                                                                                                                They will do well to get many paying for it I think,off the ball does the trick tbh,especially since woolly left,we are saturated with sports talk these days,I'd pay to hear less of it tbh
                                                                                                                Have over 2500 sign ups on the first day. Hopefully it'll be a success anyway.. Would hate for it to not continue. OTB is pretty dull in comparison IMO. Happy enough to pay a small monthly fee for their content.

Comment

This one is really good too:

Comment

...

Comment

I like Simmons. Can see why people despise him and Cousin Sal. But I go the other way.

He has Mike Lombardi on a lot now. Brilliant on radio. Very very insightful. Even though he destroyed my Browns for a few years.
                                                                                                                      Simmons is brilliant, Grantland was my fav podcast before he had the dispute with ESPN.
                                                                                                                      The Undefeated is their equivalent now and not as interesting imo. Zach Lowe is good too but only if you're interested in Bball.
                                                                                                                      Simmons The Ringer is pretty good now though

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                        Your out of your mind if you think the Trump victory had anything to do with identity politics. Throughout the political spectrum Trump winning had merely confirmed whatever biases people already have, and in the centre left has led to a lot of people feeling free to give voice to their deeply offensive & illiberal thoughts that they had before the election, but were scared to utter out loud.

In that video Harris begins talking intelligently about data, then ignores that and rattles off the things that annoy him about the left, with his personal bug bear being religion. There is no evidence, or even train of logic we can follow, its literally a list of gripes.

And now because the video has touched a cord with some of your unseemly feelings, you have posted it here to be further disseminated.

Comment

More genius we're not smart enough to understand, with appointing a national security advisor who has to resign less than a month after taking office. Really should have studied more at school in order to be able to comprehend the brilliance of the strategies.
                                                                                                                          It's so smart that you liberal losers can't just understand the bigly smartness of it all. It's like appointing a press secretary who makes Comical Ali look like David Frost - more genius.

Hopefully the genius-in-chief gets on with abolishing the courts or whatever scheme he has cooked up this week.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X