Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno what to make of the weird passport spam threads.

I dunt like it....
    Last edited by Guest; 11-02-17, 14:23.

Comment

COYBIB
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

This is very laboured, Murray firing it all over the place.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          This is very laboured, Murray firing it all over the place.
          Ah stop Ireland were just softening them up. Bonus point by half time and flood gates in the 2nd half. Sad to see Italy dropping so badly. O'Shea has a long road ahead.
          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

They're well softened now

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
              Lovely Russian hymns p&t. Slightly prefer the "Agni...", but both are beautiful
              I love Russian hymens too, been a while since I had the pleasure though.

Comment

Fun Fact - Ireland have got the first winning and losing bonus point in 6nations history.

Comment

Poor O'Shea. He's being badly let down by his players here. Stander shouldn't be walking in a try from the 22 with 35 minutes to go.

Avoid injuries now pls.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Why is Murray still on the pitch? Give Marmion a decent run ffs

Comment

Slicing spuds with a mandolin, using a guard, turn the spud sideways ...along with my hand and remove the tip of my finer and nail.

Couldn't find the missing bit, oh well...

Dont drink and slice folks.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Slicing spuds with a mandolin, using a guard, turn the spud sideways ...along with my hand and remove the tip of my finer and nail.

Couldn't find the missing bit, oh well...

Dont drink and slice folks.
                        Cutting potatoes with a stringed instrument is never going to end well. Seems more like an LSD accident than a drunken one though.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          Cutting potatoes with a stringed instrument is never going to end well. Seems more like an LSD accident than a drunken one though.
                          Speaking of drunken stuff...

SPOILER
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Speaking of drunken stuff...

SPOILER
                            video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Mandolins are great but you need something like a seat belt alarm going off all the time to remind you what you are using and that the moment you stop concentrating fingers will ger sliced .

Comment

Englang going to win this easy. 25+.

Comment

Thats as funny as the one of the wife at the inauguration is chilling.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Comment

Sweet movement
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

FFS
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Such entertainment, what a battle

Comment

Mandolins are great but you need something like a seat belt alarm going off all the time to remind you what you are using and that the moment you stop concentrating fingers will ger sliced .
                                          SPOILER
                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-02-17, 18:09.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Is there another sporting competition where everyones biggest rivals is the same team? I'd say England would have an even more dominant history if every side weren't gunning for them extra every week. Like definitely more likely Wales throw in a lacklustre performance vs Ireland or France.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Wales showing the big

Comment

One crucial mistake or bit of magic now. A cracker of a game.
                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Soft penalty there. He tackled on the ball for me.

Comment

What is Pochettino thinking for this game? It has been shown over and over that the best way to play against Liverpool is to sit deep and he has done the complete opposite with a very high back line. Not complaining just seems a very odd decision when they are also away from home in a place you have an abysmal record.

Opr

Comment

Harsh that it was a mistake rather than magic

Comment

Well deserved win for the chariot.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Harsh that it was a mistake rather than magic
                                                          He has to find touch there. An unreal turnover and his team out on their feet. Terrible kick. Wales just didn't keep their cool in attack and I thought Webb cost them in the 2nd half slowing things down in attack too much. What a game though. Wales have finally showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Well deserved win for the chariot.
                                                            They really kept their cool when it mattered. Plus a quality bench to bring on. A quality 6Ns this year.

Comment

Only 2 pts behind England. bonus points

Comment

A good thing they thought of having bonus points for winning a grandslam or else a team with 4 wins could have beaten a team with 5 to the top.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

A rather pleasant afternoon spent in a nice little Parisian bistro, eating food, drinking a nice Bordeaux, watching Ireland hammer Italy, with a wedge of cash on the handicap @ -20

Albeit, while popping the odd imodium table to plug any potential leaks

Comment

A good thing they thought of having bonus points for winning a grandslam or else a team with 4 wins could have beaten a team with 5 to the top.
                                                                    If you believe in the merit of bonus points then you should accept the 4W beating 5W scenario imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      If you believe in the merit of bonus points then you should accept the 4W beating 5W scenario imo.
                                                                      Nah would be farcical to not win the championship if you did a grandslam imo. Still plenty of merit in the bonus point system the way it is, enhances attacking play and gives losing teams more reason to not throw in the towel.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          Is there anything statistically impressive compared to previous seasons about how much Chelsea are pulling away now? - presumably 12 points clear tomorrow. Seems like an absolute landslide.
                                                                          Their current points per game ratio is just shy of the highest in league history which they set themselves in 2004. And they've already played the 3 teams below them in the table twice so remaining fixtures on paper shouldn't be too difficult so could well break the highest point record.

Imo the general standard of the league is a good bit lower than in 2004 though so hard to quantify just how good they are or how impressive the achievement is.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Just about to make roast potatoes and copped I've no goose fat left, I do have some ghee though.

I'll either have meh roasties or else this may be one of those accidental awesome discoveries.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Their current points per game ratio is just shy of the highest in league history which they set themselves in 2004. And they've already played the 3 teams below them in the table twice so remaining fixtures on paper shouldn't be too difficult so could well break the highest point record.

Imo the general standard of the league is a good bit lower than in 2004 though so hard to quantify just how good they are or how impressive the achievement is.
                                                                              All the teams are below them m8.

Comment

Is there anything statistically impressive compared to previous seasons about how much Chelsea are pulling away now? - presumably 12 points clear tomorrow. Seems like an absolute landslide.
                                                                                There's been a few, Newcastle blew a 12 point lead and were caught by United one year. Arsenal united & Liverpool have each blown 8-5 point gaps with only a handful of games to go.

In going on to win the title United won it by 18 points one year, Chelsea have won it by 12 & Arsenal and United have both won it by 11 points. United have won it a couple of times by 10 and on a number of those occasions the winning team was pulling up as they crossed the line resulting in more dropped points than normal.
                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

im locked

Comment

You'd have to wonder why Adams would want to take the pressure off the Gardaí and put it onto the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      Just about to make roast potatoes and copped I've no goose fat left, I do have some ghee though.

I'll either have meh roasties or else this may be one of those accidental awesome discoveries.
                                                                                      Yeah, they were pretty damn good. Good deal more crispy, better crunch to soft ratio. Something missing though in the flavour.
                                                                                      Goose fat storms home in the flavour race but flavour plays support act to texture with roast potatoes.

The jury's out lads, I'll have another go of the ghee next time and see what way I swing after that.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Paid one pound on a turnstile yoke to get into a pub. 8 pound, two double morgans and coke and a double gin and tonic. I'm moving to IOM
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Pics of the turnstyle

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                            Paid one pound on a turnstile yoke to get into a pub. 8 pound, two double morgans and coke and a double gin and tonic. I'm moving to IOM
                                                                                            Sake. Brought the missus out for dinner and drinks.. Now she wondering about more babies. Fuck Valentines. Snip it is.

Comment

Omg the drunkness. Poor Marc.
                                                                                              😂😂😂
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Omg the drunkness. Poor Marc.
                                                                                                😂😂😂
                                                                                                FFS they come back after 4 hours. How am I supposed to have been drunk enough to deal with this ... Lightweights.

Comment

Bubble wrap can't save the bitch
                                                                                                  http://youtu.be/bXQTZU_S3QM
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Sounds like a classy joint.

Comment

Did Sinn Feins motion get through? Something brewing...

Comment

Going for Holm Silva, porier by finish and Jacare by finish.

Excited.

Comment

really like this guy and his views.

With a black mother of Bantu ethnicity and a white father of Swiss and German descent, raised in apartheid South Africa, Trevor Noah began his life whilst co...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                Going for Holm Silva, porier by finish and Jacare by finish.

Excited.
                                                                                                                Was an absolutely trash card.

Silva getting the decision was baffling.

De Randamie not getting deducted a point was farcical.

Poirier v Miller was v good.

I have tickets to the London event coming up but kinda regretting it - Useless card. The Bellator event in May has piqued my interest - Semtex vs McDonald

Serious potential for UFC to have an absolute stinker of a year.

Comment

This is back tonight.

Last Week Tonight, literally one of HBO’s Sunday night shows, returns 2/12 at 11PM.Subscribe to the HBO YouTube: http://itsh.bo/10qIqsjConnect with HBO Onlin...

Opr

Comment

35.20 for an outstanding version of Idiot Wind, whole vid is very good.

This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Who would have thought SNL would finally start being funny.

They had to bring in outside help though.regular cast are terrible hacks

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                          Was an absolutely trash card.

Silva getting the decision was baffling.

De Randamie not getting deducted a point was farcical.

Poirier v Miller was v good.

I have tickets to the London event coming up but kinda regretting it - Useless card. The Bellator event in May has piqued my interest - Semtex vs McDonald

Serious potential for UFC to have an absolute stinker of a year.
                                                                                                                          Next few cards look ok (headline wise at least) rumble v Cormier,bisping v Romero + Stipe vJDS then Aldo v Holloway in Brazil. Overall mood music isn't great though,new owners have a lot of debt to repay.
                                                                                                                          Re London card it's hard to blame them for realising that they can sell out any European event at exorbitant prices for slapping together absolute junk cards

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X