Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill clinton and Prince andrews paedo pimp buddy up in court again,might get interesting http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rticle-4164082

Comment

I see another proper Dublin boozers' boozer, The Sackville Lounge, is closing.

While the fella who wrote this piece is a little over effusive given he seems only to have had a couple of sessions there it really was a hidden little gem.

Perhaps a tad forbidding given its location. I remember giving out when they 'did it up' a few years back, IIRC re-placing the sticky carpet with a fake wood floor and ditching the crumbling 70s formica tables with some bland real wooden ones. They jacks were untouched for half a century i'd say.

Great spot for the racing with a Ladbrokes next door.

This will forever be one of my 'Dublin in the rare auld times' places.

Comment

so good

The Carolina Chocolate Drops perform "Hit Em Up Style" at the Magnolia Avenue Studios of KDHX. St. Louis, Missouri. September 26, 2009. Video by Roy Kasten. ...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          Excellent stuff!! Had forgotten about them, saw them on Jools a while back and they were brilliant, ty for the reminder.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Excellent stuff!! Had forgotten about them, saw them on Jools a while back and they were brilliant, ty for the reminder.
            Laz, fwiw, that jam of yours from the other day was really cool! had to go and dig it out , as you'd taken it down before i'd had a chance to listen so a couple of those views are mine!

really good stuff.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  Laz, fwiw, that jam of yours from the other day was really cool! had to go and dig it out , as you'd taken it down before i'd had a chance to listen so a couple of those views are mine!

really good stuff.
                  Haha, cheers man, posted it full of beer and confidence then woke up with a and insta deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Did a 26 bet 6-fold on horses yesterday to experience the joy of being a degenerate gambler again in a country where betting is king. Two won, one 8/1 the other 3/1. Am i rich?

Online calculators don't seem to match what I bet on, and I'd need to get a taxi there
                    Your hailo is now linked to your crexit card m8
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Did a 26 bet 6-fold on horses yesterday to experience the joy of being a degenerate gambler again in a country where betting is king. Two won, one 8/1 the other 3/1. Am i rich?

Online calculators don't seem to match what I bet on, and I'd need to get a taxi there
                      If it was a 6 fold accumulator then zilch back. If it was a bet including doubles then its a 35/1 double on whatever stake was on the doubles.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ah so 26 bets includes doubles?
                            Where are you getting 26 from?
                            How many selects did you make?

With 6 selections there are;
                            1 x 6-fold
                            6 x 5-folds
                            15 x 4-folds
                            20 x trebles
                            15 x doubles
                            6 x singles

No combo of them makes up 26 bets.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pic of the betslip m8
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Bird has better rhythm than me

Snowball (TM) gets down to Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust." Please visit our web site http://www.birdloversonly.org to purchase Snowball DVDs, shirts, ...

Comment

Remember a few years ago going to Germany - the Bundesbank retreat in some place in the middle of nowhere - and this Maltese girl stripped off and spent the night just cuddling me. I could do with that right now. Oww the fcking withdrawals

Edit: Sadly defunct.

Comment

What did you write on the docket Hitch ? Apart from the 6 horses names.

Comment

And just in a mathematical sense loads of those make 26 bets
                                            If he has 8 bets and dose a 6 fold he gets 26 bets I'm sure

Comment

4 horses = Lucky 15 (with singles). Without singles it's a Yankee (11 bets)
                                              5 horses = Lucky 31. Without singles it's a Super Yankee (26 bets)
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mother in law Zuutroy. As others have said, the next few days will be a bit of a whirlwind. After a few weeks most people will go back to their normal lives and that's often when the death can really hit home for her so it will be an important time to be there for her.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                  What did you write on the docket Hitch ? Apart from the 6 horses names.
                                                  Twas probably written in blood so is going to be difficult to read

Comment

Right time for trainspotting followed by a ER smokestack with bacon and cheese fries and finally T2.

Excite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                      Right time for trainspotting followed by a ER smokestack with bacon and cheese fries and finally T2.

Excite.
                                                      Lplate and wife gone to see it tonight too. If ye could spoiler anything ye post about it I would be grateful. Won't get a chance to see it til next weekend

Comment

Hophouse or pho viet followed by t2 in cineworld.
                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Injecting some heroin, shitting on the bedsheets and then T2.

Comment

Gwan the Welbeck..

Comment

I'll say one thing, Trump sure is getting shit done.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                  It's an odd feeling, when people are just realising a politician is going to actually do the shit he said he'd do in an election. Interesting times.
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

There's a lot to be said for living in a first world country. Currently waiting on a hailo to bring me to a spice bag. What a wonderful time to be alive.
                                                                    Very un-Hitch.

Town, 10pm. Drinks. Sure what could go wrong....

Comment

Comment

Hair of the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                          Hair of the dog.
                                                                          That's what he tried yesterday. Gardai release him from holding cell, celebrates with a bottle of vodka. Didn't work out too well.

Comment

A hair... Not the whole head of hair. Hope you're ok hitch.

Comment

The highlight of my evening was finding a cheese and onion tayto in my bra... And yes I ate it 😂
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                The highlight of my evening was finding a cheese and onion tayto in my bra... And yes I ate it 😂
                                                                                You ate the bra??

Comment

"I'd ate crisps outa them"

Comment

Edited in those "", looked a little weird without them.

Comment

On a stag. In fucking Tullamore. Lads my age have no business getting married.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        On a stag. In fucking Tullamore. Lads my age have no business getting married.
                                                                                        Came across a lad who had to hand over something like 4M in a divorce settlement that was priced at the top of the boom and he was royally fucked by the time he had to settle up. He had a great line that he used when he would talk about the mess "Do you know why divorce is so expensive?... "
                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                        Because its totally worth it

The same lad now has the business thriving and is about to make the same mistake again starting a new family in his 50's
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                          Edited in those "", looked a little weird without them.
                                                                                          The quotes aren't really helping you there

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Shit being the operative word.

Todays piece of nasty hatefulness which is adding nothing real to security but is only about pandering to the KKK / Tea Party types is the only thing that has actually happened so far.

HArd to believe he's a non drinker but he is completely deranged

Comment

Opr

Comment

Planet needed a shake, the Donald is going to give it one, probably end with blood on the streets but was going that way and the west has been doing that to the brown people countries for years anyway!
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 28-01-17, 21:42.

Comment

Comment

Politicians CAN say what they're actually thinking...Like on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/badlipreadingFollow on Twitter! http://twitter.com/badlipreadi...

Comment

Dunphy podcast has a real good two part interview with Robert Frisk, be bit uncomfortable for anyone who buys into the spreading freedom bit or Israel being anything other than a country run by murders

Comment

Arrogate and California chrome about to run a race,!?Pegasus world cup... Both evens, rest 20-100/1

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                          Dunphy podcast has a real good two part interview with Robert Frisk, be bit uncomfortable for anyone who buys into the spreading freedom bit or Israel being anything other than a country run by murders
                                                                                                          Probably not this Robert

Comment

Arrogate and California chrome about to run a race,!?Pegasus world cup... Both evens, rest 20-100/1
                                                                                                            Arrogate

Comment

sent Lazare vid of Mia practicising guitar as i appreciate his opinons and asked him to link me to his lullaby song he wrote as mia is now taking an interest in maybe writing her own stuff , so he did link , she thought it was lovely , he also linked me this . which I think is brill

so here they both are , hope some day Mia is as awesome as our Lazare :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnKD7pLxVPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitpT-H-wGE
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Arrogate
                                                                                                                Sand always looks like such a slog, hope chrome is ok!

Comment

this has been the object of my attention recently.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    is that Electric , im gonna buy mia an electric one for birthday , I thought strings were different but seeminly not?

good to have ya back, will ya start posting more like !
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Planet needed a shake, the Donald is going to give it one, probably end with blood on the streets but was going that way and the west has been doing that to the brown people countries for years anyway!
                                                                                                                      Obama is gonna look bad in years to come,the man who golfed while the world set up to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        Obama is gonna look bad in years to come,the man who golfed while the world set up to burn.
                                                                                                                        And his missus got in bed with the food companies in order to look good, when she had them by the balls

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                          That's probably gonna be my next toy!

Enjoying it?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X